Vegito vs Trunks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Vegito with all of his abilities vs Trunks with all of his abilities.

Who wins?

AverageSavage
Trunks gets assraped

Ridley_Prime
I call spite/joke thread.

leevan15
vegito vs trunks =vegito

Hewhoknowsall
Well, in a budokai tenkaichi (spelling?), Trunks beats ssj4 gogeta......

But no, vegito could handle 50 trunks at once easily.

Csdabest
I dont know....Trunks is the son of the prince of All Saiyans. And he has a sword ^_^

braveheart
vegito will kick trunks ass with eeeesss

Wei Phoenix
This is worse than your 10 heroes vs Galactus thread.

Csdabest
Trunks uses the time machine and goes back to the past when Goku and Vegeta were merely over 9,000 and kills them so Vegito doesnt exist. This isnt competition

TheBadguy
Do you make threads like this on purpose?

adventbleach111
vegito will destroy trunks no matter how much i like him as a character

adventbleach111
he prob duz... who knows...

Endless Mike
WTF is this? Trunks loses badly

Bada's Palin
Fail thread is fail.

I wonder what kind of responses Wil7 was expecting.

carver9
If we go by feats, Trunks>>>>>>>>>Vegito and thats how most people on the anime forum judge things out anyways so I'm going to judge the same way. Trunks get a 10/10.

Wil7
Your the first person to say Trunks would win.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by carver9
If we go by feats, Trunks>>>>>>>>>Vegito and thats how most people on the anime forum judge things out anyways so I'm going to judge the same way. Trunks get a 10/10.

Really?

What feats of Trunks puts him above Vegito....

Davehead
Trunks is only half-sayan; Vegito is like double-sayan. So, logically, Vegito kills Trunks and everyone else.

Wil7
Originally posted by Davehead
Vegito kills Trunks and everyone else.

laughing laughing out loud

TheBadguy
Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud Thats cause we have a lot of people that are used to debating comics and then they come and approach anime/manga the same way.

atv2
Are you serious? Did you do your math? Vegito wins hands down!

adventbleach111
i agree vegito wud smash on trunks any day

Slaanesh
Originally posted by adventbleach111
i agree vegito wud smash on trunks any day

thumb up

Terryc250
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is worse than your 10 heroes vs Galactus thread.
naw lol he had guys like iron man and spiderman against Galactus.. Galactus destroys galaxies with very little effort no expression

braveheart
does wil7 even think about his threads before he post them

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by braveheart
does wil7 even think about his threads before he post them

Well this is what he said about Broly and SSJ3

Originally posted by Wil7
Broly turns into legendary super saiyan and beats Buu. Buu might have been able to stand up to Super saiyan 3, but no way he stands up to legendary super saiyan. Originally posted by Wil7
Read my posts. Legendary Super Saiyan>Super Saiyan 3.

braveheart
vegito will overwelm both trunks and broly and ss3 will beat both of them as well after wat we saw in the movies u can beat broly as a ss2

Wil7
Originally posted by braveheart
vegito will overwelm both trunks and broly and ss3 will beat both of them as well after wat we saw in the movies u can beat broly as a ss2

I hope you're kidding because Broly can use 1 move and destroy the galaxy that Vegito is on.

braveheart
I hope you're kidding because Broly can use 1 move and destroy the galaxy that Vegito is on.

it wasnt destroyed in 1 shot it was broken into pieces

Wei Phoenix

Broly isn't the type to just destroy a planet to win a fight especially if Goku is involved.

Terryc250
.. Brolly has never one shotted a galaxy rofl

TheBadguy
http://s4.tinypic.com/2j48yn8.jpg

Slaanesh
who care if he one shotted a galaxy..he got one shotted by a weaker version of goku...u call that the most powerfull super saiyan??

TheBadguy
I don't

Endless Mike
That's not one-shotting - of course debating that movie is pretty much impossible due to all of the crazy inconsistencies.

As for the feats thing, what feats does Trunks have that beat Vegito?

Vegito was beating Super Buu who had better feats than Trunks.

If we decided everything solely by individual feats, then Kid Buu would be the strongest DBZ character considering how easily he blew up the earth. But we know that certain characters are stronger tham him because they stack up favorably.

Judging only by individual feats is closer to how carver and other people treat comic characters - for example, how they say Konvikt hurting Superman means he's weak because Konvikt has no real feats - although we can scale his power by the fact that he was able to hurt Superman who does have feats, just like Vegeto was beating Super Buu when he has few feats of his own.

Anyway, Vegeto wins.

Wei Phoenix
Isn't Super Buu himself stronger than Kid Buu? I recall Goku telling vegeta that Super Buu would kill both of them if they went out and fight him. That was after he ate them or absorbed them.

Slaanesh
yup..super buu is stronger than kid buu..ssj3 goku can give kid buu a fight..but super buu will kill ssj3 goku with ease..

Terryc250
Originally posted by TheBadguy
http://s4.tinypic.com/2j48yn8.jpg

That doesn't mean he one shot it, you can clearly see parts of it dissappearing and eventually it was all gone, he most likely ran wild and destroyed it after time. If he can get hurt by Goku, then obviously he wouldn't beable to take a galaxy explosion.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Slaanesh
yup..super buu is stronger than kid buu..ssj3 goku can give kid buu a fight..but super buu will kill ssj3 goku with ease..

Yeah thats what I thought especially since Goku stated himself that SB would kill him.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Isn't Super Buu himself stronger than Kid Buu? I recall Goku telling vegeta that Super Buu would kill both of them if they went out and fight him. That was after he ate them or absorbed them.
Not really sure about that.
I think it was stated somewhere in the manga that Kid Buu is the strongest version of Buu.
The absorption of other fighters somehow diluted his powers.

Slaanesh
that pathetic kaioshin stated that wasn't it??i wouldn't take his word if i were u..but he mite be rite cuz kid buu was getting stronger..maybe in his time kid buu was stronger

Slaanesh

yungz22
Originally posted by Csdabest
Trunks uses the time machine and goes back to the past when Goku and Vegeta were merely over 9,000 and kills them so Vegito doesnt exist. This isnt competition

making trunks not exist either since vegeta is his father....think before you speak or should i say type

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
making trunks not exist either since vegeta is his father....think before you speak or should i say type
OWNED! Funniest thing I've read all day.

yungz22
Originally posted by Terryc250
That doesn't mean he one shot it, you can clearly see parts of it dissappearing and eventually it was all gone, he most likely ran wild and destroyed it after time. If he can get hurt by Goku, then obviously he wouldn't beable to take a galaxy explosion.

ive been trying to explain this to them since the past 2 weeks

boxy brown
vegito(base) is stronger than ssj3 goku ,ssj2vegeta,broly lssj,and ssj2 gohan combined. =/

TheBadguy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Not really sure about that.
I think it was stated somewhere in the manga that Kid Buu is the strongest version of Buu.
The absorption of other fighters somehow diluted his powers.

he was just the most evil/dangerous

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by boxy brown
vegito(base) is stronger than ssj3 goku ,ssj2vegeta,broly lssj,and ssj2 gohan combined. =/

I don't know about combined now. You're really pushing it.

boxy brown
Manga based he is phoenix. I know a guy who does power lvls.

the 120,000,00 power lvl for frieza was a mistransaltion for jap to english. AS well as 150,000,00 for goku ssj many thought that it was 15,000,000 and 12,000,000 but it was supposed to be 120,000,000 and 150,000,000 also kaio-ken x2 doubles your power lvl by 200% not 50%. vegito base was stronger than super buu w/gohan.

boxy brown
Here are the power lvls-

vegito base-5,600,000,000,000

ssj2 gohan-125,000,000,000+llsj broly 32,000,000,000+ssj2 vegeta 270,000,000,000+ssj3goku 835,000,000,000=1,262,000,000,000=D

Dark-Jaxx
That's all bullshit, none of those powerlevels are official.

Vegito wins.

boxy brown
Frizea 120m and goku ssj is 150m are offcial. THose are estimates by venom9808 for ssj3 goku etc.

boxy brown
ANd i said vegito wins... 5,600,000,000,000 >1,262,000,000,000 m8.beer

Dark-Jaxx
Only those are just estimations and assumptions.

boxy brown
yES but they are very close .ANd none are assumtions venom reads very carefully and greg warrener(they guy who mis transleted) once stated that he meant 150m and 120m some of the oher people we're to stubborn back then before i was born to accpet that someone like frieza could be so powerful his second for was about 1% his 100% full power. I could link you to some good 10 minute explantion vids but idk if i can tell you since they aren't on this site.

braveheart
Y r people still postin comments clearly this is not a fair fight

boxy brown
To anyone who say's trunks wins ----->jerry

Dark-Jaxx
yES but they are very close .ANd none are assumtions venom reads very carefully and greg warrener(they guy who mis transleted) once stated that he meant 150m and 120m some of the oher people we're to stubborn back then before i was born to accpet that someone like frieza could be so powerful his second for was about 1% his 100% full power. I could link you to some good 10 minute explantion vids but idk if i can tell you since they aren't on this site. They are assumptions, all of wich based on opinion and not fact. They are close? Prove it then. smile

braveheart
ok lets get down 2 wat this thread is about vegito will beat trunks down

boxy brown
ALL based on assumptions ?!!?!? in was stated in the manga that frieza and goku are 120m and 150m and 12m and 15m were mis -transaltions.

If you really wana know let me know if i get banned for refering you to and explantion video on a different site. Watch all 5 of the 10 minute ones on frieza being 120m and you'll understand. But idk if i'm aloud to tell you the site or the user that made the vids.

yungz22
ALL based on assumptions ?!!?!? in was stated in the manga that frieza and goku are 120m and 150m and 12m and 15m were mis -transaltions.

If you really wana know let me know if i get banned for refering you to and explantion video on a different site. Watch all 5 of the 10 minute ones on frieza being 120m and you'll understand. But idk if i'm aloud to tell you the site or the user that made the vids.

yes you are..... anyway after the feiza saga all power levels were based off of educated guesses no real power level was ever confirmed

boxy brown
You think I'm the one who got these power levels. I am not but in the manga greg warrner put goku 15m and frieza 12m and he DID say that they were mis translations soem time after they power levels were releashed into english. I dont buy any manga but I COULD Refer you to some goodexplantion videos as soon as a Find out if ican do it without breaking any rules.They WERE mis translations goku ssj and frieza 100% were con -firmed in manga to be 120m and 150m.

yungz22
You think I'm the one who got these power levels. I am not but in the manga greg warrner put goku 15m and frieza 12m and he DID say that they were mis translations soem time after they power levels were releashed into english. I dont buy any manga but I COULD Refer you to some goodexplantion videos as soon as a Find out if ican do it without breaking any rules.They WERE mis translations goku ssj and frieza 100% were con -firmed in manga to be 120m and 150m.

did you not read my quote i said after the frieza saga

Dark-Jaxx

If you really wana know let me know if i get banned for refering you to and explantion video on a different site. Watch all 5 of the 10 minute ones on frieza being 120m and you'll understand. But idk if i'm aloud to tell you the site or the user that made the vids. Oh no, that is true, Goku SSJ was 150m and Freeza 100% was 12m, the rest was all speculative bullshit.

Wei Phoenix
Manga based he is phoenix. I know a guy who does power lvls.

the 120,000,00 power lvl for frieza was a mistransaltion for jap to english. AS well as 150,000,00 for goku ssj many thought that it was 15,000,000 and 12,000,000 but it was supposed to be 120,000,000 and 150,000,000 also kaio-ken x2 doubles your power lvl by 200% not 50%. vegito base was stronger than super buu w/gohan.

And has AT himself credited this guy? Originally posted by boxy brown
Here are the power lvls-

vegito base-5,600,000,000,000

ssj2 gohan-125,000,000,000+llsj broly 32,000,000,000+ssj2 vegeta 270,000,000,000+ssj3goku 835,000,000,000=1,262,000,000,000=D

Vegito: 600,000,000

Vegetto - 2,546,000,000

Vegito: 670,350,000

Vegito - 26,000,000,000

Vegetto: 50,000,000

Get what I'm saying?

occultdestroyer
IT'S OVER 9000!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.