Kenshiro vs all of Konoha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jugglenaut
End of manga Kenshiro strolls into Konoha and starts blowing people up. Can the village find a way to stop him, or are they all already dead?

Kento
Ken's cool and power but he isn't taking the whole village at once. To many different special abilities, and people who know how to work as a team.

Wil7
Konoha wins.

Jugglenaut
Uh, Kenshiro should have a very good chance of taking them all. There is no way that cannon fodder can overwhelm him, and I doubt that even staying away from him would help, seeing as he has plenty of ranged attacks as well. He's MUCH faster and stronger than anybody in the village without even having to amp himself to use his full body potential.
He can also learn and analyze techniques just by seeing them being performed. Assuming chakra works like chi, he has a ready supply of ninja techniques at his disposal.

He sure as hell has a chance.

Csdabest
Who is Kenshiro again. All that comes to mind is a red headed samurai named kenshin and i know thats not what were talking about.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Csdabest
Who is Kenshiro again. All that comes to mind is a red headed samurai named kenshin and i know thats not what were talking about.

Fist of the North Star Kenshiro. Kenshiro will rape this place with ease.

Csdabest
Ken from north Star...sphhhhh Konoha rapes. Hell Shikamaru would rape the hell out of him

Kento
Kenshiro isn't raping all of Konoha. Kakashi's sharingan should equal out any speed advantage, Gai and Lee should be able to hang with him speed wise, Ino and her father could mind control him, Hyuuga's style is almost as deadly and he has no way to block their attack like he can Hokutoshinken, and Nara family can easily immobilize him. Tsunade is much stronger than anybody he's faced, Naruto is more powerful than anybody he's faced if he goes 4-tails. There is to many different attacks and scenarios that can happen. And with so many fodder to help out they can win.

Dark-Jaxx
Shika binds him, Neji shuts down his heart.

Yay.

adventbleach111
i no thats pretty awsome smile

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Kento
Kenshiro isn't raping all of Konoha. Kakashi's sharingan should equal out any speed advantage, Gai and Lee should be able to hang with him speed wise, Ino and her father could mind control him, Hyuuga's style is almost as deadly and he has no way to block their attack like he can Hokutoshinken, and Nara family can easily immobilize him. Tsunade is much stronger than anybody he's faced, Naruto is more powerful than anybody he's faced if he goes 4-tails.

Pressure points don't work on someone who can reverse enenmy pressure point techniques on themselves. Not to mention his defense which attacks all the pressure points of an enemy simulataneously while he blocks.
Bye fodder ninja.

Sharingan doesn't help if Kakashi can't physically keep up with the speed of throwing thousands of punches in a second.
Gai and Lee promptly explode upon touching him, if they ever even land a hit, as does Neji.

KN4 wrecks the entire village by accident and does Ken's work for him.

Tsunade's casually kicked people into the atmosphere before? That would only put her NEAR Ken's strength, and sure as hell nowhere his durability.

The only credible threat is Shikamaru, and what stops Ken going intangible with Musou Tensei?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shika binds him, Neji shuts down his heart.

Yay.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Neji explodes from touching him, and Ken learns Jukken from watching the failed attempt.

psycho gundam
neji can hit people without making contact, plus ken will still be bound by shadow possetion, some other ninjas can tee off on him if neji somehow fails. choji could sit on him/ punch him to death.

Jugglenaut
neji can hit people without making contact, plus ken will still be bound by shadow possetion, some other ninjas can tee off on him if neji somehow fails. choji could sit on him/ punch him to death.
Choji dies with a tap to any part of the body. Shikamaru can catch people who are blatantly faster than him without a good amount of prep?

Kenshiro's taken on armies of thugs with guns and wiped them out in seconds. Fodder ninja won't even last that long, meaning they won't do squat for a distraction.

You make it seem like any of these ninjas, even the named ones, will survive more than a few seconds in a confrontation with him.

Endless Mike
Kenshiro kills them all. Seriously. They can't touch him. At all.

He's way faster than any of them, and he has Muso Tensei.

Hell, weaker people could kill bystanders just by releasing their ki near them.

Kento
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Pressure points don't work on someone who can reverse enenmy pressure point techniques on themselves. Not to mention his defense which attacks all the pressure points of an enemy simulataneously while he blocks.
Bye fodder ninja.

Sharingan doesn't help if Kakashi can't physically keep up with the speed of throwing thousands of punches in a second.
Gai and Lee promptly explode upon touching him, if they ever even land a hit, as does Neji.

KN4 wrecks the entire village by accident and does Ken's work for him.

Tsunade's casually kicked people into the atmosphere before? That would only put her NEAR Ken's strength, and sure as hell nowhere his durability.

The only credible threat is Shikamaru, and what stops Ken going intangible with Musou Tensei? And Hyuuga's don't use pressure points so Ken won't be able to block their attacks like he can if somebody uses Hokutoshinken against him.

Sharingan has the whole pre-cog thing down. So he doesn't need to be as fast. Not to mention Kamui. Gai and Lee if they get touched will die but they are fast enough to be distractions. If Neji does get hit..there is still a whole clan of Hyuuga that can do the same exact thing.

Or the fact that Naruto would probably be attacking Ken while destroying the village would not be in Kens favor. Because even though he looses control he always seems to go after the person he was anyway. And then when Ken is gone Yamato stops him.

When has Ken kicked anybody into the atmosphere? I don't remember that at all.

What is intangible going to help? Shikamaru manipulates his shadow. Then any number of things could happen to him. He could take out probalby every fodder ninja by himself, and probably a couple of the known ninja. But if you put all the known ninja of Konoha together they have families that know how to work together and some of the smartest strategist in the shown.

Jugglenaut
And Hyuuga's don't use pressure points so Ken won't be able to block their attacks like he can if somebody uses Hokutoshinken against him.

Sharingan has the whole pre-cog thing down. So he doesn't need to be as fast. Not to mention Kamui. Gai and Lee if they get touched will die but they are fast enough to be distractions. If Neji does get hit..there is still a whole clan of Hyuuga that can do the same exact thing.

Or the fact that Naruto would probably be attacking Ken while destroying the village would not be in Kens favor. Because even though he looses control he always seems to go after the person he was anyway. And then when Ken is gone Yamato stops him.

When has Ken kicked anybody into the atmosphere? I don't remember that at all.

What is intangible going to help? Shikamaru manipulates his shadow. Then any number of things could happen to him. He could take out probalby every fodder ninja by himself, and probably a couple of the known ninja. But if you put all the known ninja of Konoha together they have families that know how to work together and some of the smartest strategist in the shown.
Vital points of the body in Jukken = acupressure points, more or less, unless you're telling me that people in Naruto are not humans at all.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpLc9SH2YI
He also punched another one into the sky. And this is before he beat Raoh.

He taps Naruto and reduces his strength to 1/1000 of what it originally was.
So Shikamaru gets him in Musou Tensei. What's anybody going to do now? You sure as hell can't force him out, and Shikamaru can't hold a shadow for months at a time, can he? Kenshiro can with Musou Tensei by drawing energy from the void.

Kento
Vital points of the body in Jukken = acupressure points, more or less, unless you're telling me that people in Naruto are not humans at all.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpLc9SH2YI
He also punched another one into the sky. And this is before he beat Raoh.

He taps Naruto and reduces his strength to 1/1000 of what it originally was.
So Shikamaru gets him in Musou Tensei. What's anybody going to do now? You sure as hell can't force him out, and Shikamaru can't hold a shadow for months at a time, can he? Kenshiro can with Musou Tensei by drawing energy from the void. Except they also attack the vital organs. Only the most skilled even know about the chakra points. Which are completely different than what Ken attacks.

Ah forgot about that.

Good luck with Ken actually hitting anything. That chakra around 4-tails Naruto protects him from actually being hit. And Musou Tensei makes him intangible?? Not that it matters. Shikamaru doesn't have to hold it for months. Kakashi can just use Kamui and send the whole area Ken is in into another dimension

Jugglenaut
Except they also attack the vital organs. Only the most skilled even know about the chakra points. Which are completely different than what Ken attacks.

Ah forgot about that.

Good luck with Ken actually hitting anything. That chakra around 4-tails Naruto protects him from actually being hit. And Musou Tensei makes him intangible?? Not that it matters. Shikamaru doesn't have to hold it for months. Kakashi can just use Kamui and send the whole area Ken is in into another dimension
Fine, Ken uses Kassatsu Tenha and blows seven fist sized holes into Neji's chest. Actually, he does that to everyone. Problem solved.

Who says anything about KN4 Naruto? He turns him into a weakling before he can even react, or transform.

Shikamaru can't use Shadow Imitation on what he can't catch, now can he? He also can't use his genius if he's been mind wiped.

Kento
Fine, Ken uses Kassatsu Tenha and blows seven fist sized holes into Neji's chest. Actually, he does that to everyone. Problem solved.

Who says anything about KN4 Naruto? He turns him into a weakling before he can even react, or transform.

Shikamaru can't use Shadow Imitation on what he can't catch, now can he? He also can't use his genius if he's been mind wiped.
To bad there is a whole clan of Hyuuga than can do the same exact thing and some even better than Neji. And he'll be fighting a whole village that have people more skilled than the losers he usually faces in groups.

How does he do that with hundreds of clones of Naruto, plus the whole village of ninja attacking.

To bad there are others nearly as smart or smarter than Shikmaru, who are more powerful. And even if Shika is killed there are others who can use his technique. It's also not like Ken will be focusing on just one person at a time. He'll be very distracted, and having problems with the other clans and fodder ninja as well.

If he fought them one-on-one sure he'd beat them all. But as a whole group he's not winning. He'll make a lot of casualties sure but mostly from fodder ninja like everybody else that attacks does.

adventbleach111
i think neji would hav a bit of hard time with hundreds of clones of naruto and th whole entire village. thats rough!!

Csdabest
Um. Whats Kenshiro best speed feat. Im sure kakashi and clan has them beat.

TheBadguy
What happens when Naruto starts letting out tails?

Jugglenaut
Um. Whats Kenshiro best speed feat. Im sure kakashi and clan has them beat.
He throws hundreds of punches that allow him to hit all 708 pressure points of the body in seconds, he's blocked thousands of punches being thrown while in the middle of a spatial distortion, and he's caught speeding arrows + dodged bullets.

Naruto lets out tails = Kenshiro reduces his strength to 1/1000th of what it was.

gamewarrior
I admit kenshiro is plenty strong and remarkably fast for a guy his size. But all of konoha against him? I know Konoha is gonna lose a lot of ninjas and he could probably take on kakashi and maybe a sannin but I don't think he can win, kill alot but not win.

psycho gundam
shino could solo.

Kento
Um. Whats Kenshiro best speed feat. Im sure kakashi and clan has them beat. I think he's two biggest speed feats. At least that I rememeber anyway was fighting so fast he looked like he was standing still during Hokuto No Ken 2, and during a training session with his brother he was able to bruise all 708 pressure points in a pass while his brother cheated by blinding him, and without his brother even knowing he had been touched. And the latter was a flashback that happened before Ken was betrayed by Shin so he was weaker.

NonSensi-Klown
Genjutsu.

QED.

kenshiro would have to be moving at light speed in order to win.

In all honesty, anything less than around Mack 5 or 6 wouldN'T BE Eenough.

He dies horribly.

Csdabest
Sounds like Sasuke would solo if he was still in konoha.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Genjutsu.

QED.

In all honesty, anything less than around Mack 5 or 6.

Insert jackass comment: What the hell is Mack 5 or 6? Is that some type of super pimp level? End jackass comment.

Seriously though was the speed of his punches ever stated?

Csdabest
I think he means Mach 4 or 5. Which goes into terms of surpassing supersonic speed.

NonSensi-Klown
Mack... lol.

Mach, yeah. laughing out loud

And I'm not sure if mach 6 is even possible.

To be frank those numbers are hyperbole to say that he needs to be incredibly fast. Faster than what has been described so far.

Wei Phoenix
I think he means Mach 4 or 5. Which goes into terms of surpassing supersonic speed.

Yeah I know what he meant hence the Jackass comment part.

Csdabest
Just making sure. Cuz sadly there are people who dont know the meaning.

Wei Phoenix
yeah its ok, i'm not that much of a dick to correct someone's spelling unless they are using dick tactics already in whatever discussion I am in.

TheBadguy
Do they get the 3rd? Jiraya?

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Insert jackass comment: What the hell is Mack 5 or 6? Is that some type of super pimp level? End jackass comment.

laughing out loud

Endless Mike
I think he's two biggest speed feats. At least that I rememeber anyway was fighting so fast he looked like he was standing still during Hokuto No Ken 2, and during a training session with his brother he was able to bruise all 708 pressure points in a pass while his brother cheated by blinding him, and without his brother even knowing he had been touched. And the latter was a flashback that happened before Ken was betrayed by Shin so he was weaker.

He speedblitzed Hyoh, who could throw 10,000 punches in the blink of an eye.

Do you people know what Muso Tensei does?

Hell, Raoh could kill people with his ki aura if they just got close to him.

Kenshiro is stronger than Raoh.

Kenshiro can jump hundreds of feet in the air and fight like that.

He has shrugged off hypnotic attacks.

Very few Naruto characters are even beyond sound speed - Kenshiro is many times the speed of sound.

He kills them all. Seriously.

Jugglenaut
You can't put into genjutsu what you can't even interact with.

laughing at lightspeed needed to beat Naruto level characters. None of them except Lee and possibly Gai can go past bullet speed, let alone react to that kind of speed.

NonSensi-Klown
Lee and Gai aren't even in the top three fastest people. erm

And it's funn y hoe you're all thinking of this in terms of 1 on 1 fights, comparing certain characters.

It doesn't matter.

The sheer numbers makes up for any speed or strength factors.

Jugglenaut
Sheer numbers don't mean anything if everybody will literally die in seconds.
Lee and Gai with gates aren't fast? No one other than Madara can come close to that speed.
Not like it matters, seeing as Kenshiro can still amp his stats up with Musou Tensei, Tenryu Kokyu Ho, and Sekkatsuko.

HATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA. Whoops, I've just killed hundreds of you with Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken.

psycho gundam
shino could solo.

Kento
lol Shino?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Lee and Gai aren't even in the top three fastest people. erm Lee no, Gai maybe.

Who has proven to be faster than Gai besides Itachi and Madara?

But yeah, seriously, there is no logical reason why Shadow Bindings coming from multiple people would not work, and other than baseless assumptions, a Hyuuga could kill him if the mark hit.

Endless Mike
Um, no. Kenshiro's ki can kill people just if they get close.

In fact he has such fine control over his ki that he can use it as telekinesis - he once ripped a guy's tongue out telekineticaly.

With Muso Tensei he's intangible and untouchable, and the only way to hit him is to use Museo Tensei yourself, or warp the fabric of spacetime.

He also knows Kaioh's Anyryuu Tenha technique, which can distort space and is way more effective than any genjutsu

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Um, no. Kenshiro's ki can kill people just if they get close.

In fact he has such fine control over his ki that he can use it as telekinesis - he once ripped a guy's tongue out telekineticaly.

With Muso Tensei he's intangible and untouchable, and the only way to hit him is to use Museo Tensei yourself, or warp the fabric of spacetime.

He also knows Kaioh's Anyryuu Tenha technique, which can distort space and is way more effective than any genjutsu 1. Weak people.

2. Once again, a weakling, and he wasn't being surrounded by thousands of superhumans I assume.

3. Something Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan can do. Whoa. It literally warps either a whole object or part of it to another dimension, which if it only hit his arm would have a similar effect to ripping his arm off.

4. Based on? And Genjutsu won't be needed, Shadow jutsus from Shikamaru and his father and then several Hyuugas turning his organs into shit ftw.

Jugglenaut

4. Based on? And Genjutsu won't be needed, Shadow jutsus from Shikamaru and his father and then several Hyuugas turning his organs into shit ftw.
You can't catch something that's literally hundreds of times faster than you can even react. Kakashi can't BFR what he can't catch.

Oh yeah, what puts anyone other than a few select people from dying from a touch? He speedblitzes them all, they all die. Naruto is handled through Musou Tensei and Anryu Tenha, where he's stuck in a spatial distortion simply because he doesn't have mastery of the void.

Kirikaze Fuuma
even Kenshiro can make a waterfall flows back to the top of hill just with his aura (shura land arc).

Endless Mike
1. Weak people.

No, a lot of them were strong members of Raoh's army

He was pretty tough, he was above peak human level. And I'm just showing his control and versatility.

That's completely different - he becomes a void of nothingness and will destroy any matter just by passing through it.

His organs are way too strong - if they got close he would destroy them with his ki or telekinetically rip them apart, or just use Muso Tensei - you can't use the kagemane no jutsu on a guy who is out of phase with reality.

SmashBro
I guess I gotta go with Kenshiro, looking at the argument so far.

BetaProxy
Hate to bring up a dead thread (or maybe I'd love 2 and don't really care) But seriously kenshiro vs all of konoha this is a joke , kenshiro would bench press all of konoha. Naruto characters can't go past mach 2 I remember reading it directly in a shonen jump interview of Kishimoto. The only anime characters that would put up a fight or win against kenshiro that I know of are definitely Goku and maybe Yusuke from Yu yu hakusho. Konoha/ naruto ninjitsu is a ****ing joke compared to Hokuto Shinken. Kenshiro said it himself Hokuto Shinken is invincible. If Naruto 4 tails , 9 tails 50 ****ing tails saw Kenshiro. honestly he'd ****ing run like a little ***** he wouldn't be debating his odds. Then he'd go home bang konohamaru, tug Sasuke's monkey and drink a beer to wash down the taste of their dicks out of his mouth. What a joke thread.

Quincy

Konoha village is a big place.

Maybe he's transforming ALLLLL THE way on the other end of the village.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BetaProxy
Hate to bring up a dead thread (or maybe I'd love 2 and don't really care) But seriously kenshiro vs all of konoha this is a joke , kenshiro would bench press all of konoha. Naruto characters can't go past mach 2 I remember reading it directly in a shonen jump interview of Kishimoto. The only anime characters that would put up a fight or win against kenshiro that I know of are definitely Goku and maybe Yusuke from Yu yu hakusho. Konoha/ naruto ninjitsu is a ****ing joke compared to Hokuto Shinken. Kenshiro said it himself Hokuto Shinken is invincible. If Naruto 4 tails , 9 tails 50 ****ing tails saw Kenshiro. honestly he'd ****ing run like a little ***** he wouldn't be debating his odds. Then he'd go home bang konohamaru, tug Sasuke's monkey and drink a beer to wash down the taste of their dicks out of his mouth. What a joke thread.

I'm all for Kenshiro winning but I don't agree with what you say.

Kento
I still believe that while Ken is stronger than any indiviual in Naruto the sheer number of versatile attacks and the large number of people means he isn't going to win. He may take out a whole lot..but long ranged attacks, genjutsu, binding techniques, attacks that attack the organs. He's not going to have it easy at all. The village also has people who are much smarter than him. What they lack in raw power they make up with brains, and a lot of versatility. Plus home field advantage.

BetaProxy
I still believe that while Ken is stronger than any indiviual in Naruto the sheer number of versatile attacks and the large number of people means he isn't going to win. He may take out a whole lot..but long ranged attacks, genjutsu, binding techniques, attacks that attack the organs. He's not going to have it easy at all. The village also has people who are much smarter than him. What they lack in raw power they make up with brains, and a lot of versatility. Plus home field advantage.

Definitely after one musou tensei konoha is cooked dead and done. Petty tricks (this time ninja tricks) have been shown to be useless against a practioner of hokuto shinken. I don't care how many ninjas you put the fact is that the vast majority of naruto characters can't dodge a mother****ing bullet. That makes them no better than me basically, all they have is their donkey shit tricks. I know Naruto would be the first one to suck Kenshiro's balls of mercy after he realizes his kyuubi and ninjitsu bullshit won't work.

Wei Phoenix
Definitely after one musou tensei konoha is cooked dead and done. Petty tricks (this time ninja tricks) have been shown to be useless against a practioner of hokuto shinken. I don't care how many ninjas you put the fact is that the vast majority of naruto characters can't dodge a mother****ing bullet. That makes them no better than me basically, all they have is their donkey shit tricks. I know Naruto would be the first one to suck Kenshiro's balls of mercy after he realizes his kyuubi and ninjitsu bullshit won't work.

Naruto characters can't dodge bullets? I've seen Sasuke appear from like 30ft away to right in Naruto's face in like 3 seconds. I don't like Naruto but you are just bashing them because you don't like them. Ninjustu or whatever they do hasn't been tried on HNK so we don't know how it would affect him.

BetaProxy
Naruto characters can't dodge bullets? I've seen Sasuke appear from like 30ft away to right in Naruto's face in like 3 seconds. I don't like Naruto but you are just bashing them because you don't like them. Ninjustu or whatever they do hasn't been tried on HNK so we don't know how it would affect him.

Note I said the vast majority, kishimoto said it with his own words in an interview naruto characters don't move faster than mach 2. Mach 2 is like the speed of a plane. What you said you saw Sasuke do just about covers that.

I think most of konoha would be dead after a barrage of bullets.

Kento
Note I said the vast majority, kishimoto said it with his own words in an interview naruto characters don't move faster than mach 2. Mach 2 is like the speed of a plane. What you said you saw Sasuke do just about covers that.

I think most of konoha would be dead after a barrage of bullets. Where was this ever said?

And yea they would die by that...because vast majority of Konoha are normal people not ninja...

Wei Phoenix
if by most of Konoha you mean a bunch of nameless ninjas then yeah. Sasuke was in his face with like a blink of an eye. That was not at the speed of a plane and mach 2 is fast enough to dodge a bullet seeing as people slower than that do it.

BetaProxy
Where was this ever said?

And yea they would die by that...because vast majority of Konoha are normal people not ninja...

Issue realized in 2006 I have it but since its 12:36 a.m for me I'm not going to scan it...

Mach 2 is fast but not fast enough to doge a gun P.B especially not an uzi or any other machine gun/sub machine gun variant.

Wei Phoenix
People below Mach 2 dodge bullets all the time in comics, anime and other stuff.

Spike successfully dodges bullets in Cowboy Bebo so did Vash.

BetaProxy
People below Mach 2 dodge bullets all the time in comics, anime and other stuff.

Spike successfully dodges bullets in Cowboy Bebo so did Vash.

Just incase you didn't know P.B means point blank. Show me instances where they did that at point blank below or at mach 2 speed and I'll believe you.

Wei Phoenix
Just incase you didn't know P.B means point blank. Show me instances where they did that at point blank below or at mach 2 speed and I'll believe you.

In comics you can look at people like Batman, Spider-Man and such.

In video games you can look at Dante, Bayonetta, and such.

Kenshiro who isn't around Mach 2 when running but he can dodge a bullet.

BetaProxy
I don't think you understand. Point blank is like me taking a gun and putting it against your head and then pulling the trigger. You'd have to move at hypersonic speed >mach 5 to do that. Like when kenshiro dodged and blocked all 10, 000 punches.

Wei Phoenix
point blank is no more than 5ft away from a target. It doesn't have to be exactly at your head it can be inches away from your face which people that I have stated has done. Look up the Bayonetta trailer. She effortlessly dodges bullets in her face and so far she has no hypersonic speed. I think you just hate Naruto. I mean you described gay pornographic scenes of Naruto worshipping Kenshiro's balls and shit. My favorite anime hero isn't gay so please don't put him in that kind of a situation. I've known him for like 8 years now, he isn't gay.

BetaProxy
point blank is no more than 5ft away from a target. It doesn't have to be exactly at your head it can be inches away from your face which people that I have stated has done. Look up the Bayonetta trailer. She effortlessly dodges bullets in her face and so far she has no hypersonic speed. I think you just hate Naruto. I mean you described gay pornographic scenes of Naruto worshipping Kenshiro's balls and shit. My favorite anime hero isn't gay so please don't put him in that kind of a situation. I've known him for like 8 years now, he isn't gay.

5 ft away pb maybe, but I'm not going to aruge on that since it'll just be a biased inconclusive. Gun to the head pb no naruto character could do it. It wouldn't be that hard for kenshiro to march right into konoha kick the crap out of all the men, rape the women and drink on it afterwards.
You forget no matter how many shinobi/people are in konoha kenshiro doesn't even have to lift a finger to elinimate most of them he would just realize his ki (or chi) and most of the unskilled/untalented ninjas would drop dead. Next he only needs 1 hit to kill the rest of them, a bunch more will die, finally last wave of konohas elite who can't be touched muso tensei would finish them off, you give me no reason to not believe so. Considering the accomplishments he's done with hokuto shinken he puts the entire Naruto universe 2 shame.

oh and I read bayonetta

The main character in Bayonetta is a witch who uses her own hair to perform magical attacks against her foes. She also uses handguns and a variety of other weapons. Another male character was shown in the TGS 2008 trailer, though his role in the game is unknown.

Bayonetta dodging a bullet right at her head doesn't mean much and I don't think she applies to this topic. About anime characters, and not random cut-scenes/plot-devices.

Wei Phoenix
5 ft away pb maybe, but I'm not going to aruge on that since it'll just be a biased inconclusive. Gun to the head pb no naruto character could do it. It wouldn't be that hard for kenshiro to march right into konoha kick the crap out of all the men, rape the women and drink on it afterwards.
You forget no matter how many shinobi/people are in konoha kenshiro doesn't even have to lift a finger to elinimate most of them he would just realize his ki (or chi) and most of the unskilled/untalented ninjas would drop dead. Next he only needs 1 hit to kill the rest of them, a bunch more will die, finally last wave of konohas elite who can't be touched muso tensei would finish them off, you give me no reason to not believe so. Considering the accomplishments he's done with hokuto shinken he puts the entire Naruto universe 2 shame.

oh and I read bayonetta

The main character in Bayonetta is a witch who uses her own hair to perform magical attacks against her foes. She also uses handguns and a variety of other weapons. Another male character was shown in the TGS 2008 trailer, though his role in the game is unknown.

Bayonetta dodging a bullet right at her head doesn't mean much and I don't think she applies to this topic. About anime characters, and not random cut-scenes/plot-devices.

First of all it would be extremely hard for Kenshiro to do all of that seeing as he doesn't rape, kill innocents or drink. Kenshiro would never do such a thing. I already stated that I believe Kenshiro whoops the majority of this. I don't know who all is in Konoha. Does this include Itachi and the Akas too? I also wouldn't say that HNK puts the entire NU to shame. Can't Itachi like look at you and make you feel like you've been tortured for days but its realistically only like 10 seconds? I'll wait till Jaxx comes back and educates me on what people like him can do.

BetaProxy
First of all it would be extremely hard for Kenshiro to do all of that seeing as he doesn't rape, kill innocents or drink. Kenshiro would never do such a thing. I already stated that I believe Kenshiro whoops the majority of this. I don't know who all is in Konoha. Does this include Itachi and the Akas too? I also wouldn't say that HNK puts the entire NU to shame. Can't Itachi like look at you and make you feel like you've been tortured for days but its realistically only like 10 seconds? I'll wait till Jaxx comes back and educates me on what people like him can do.

How can you look at something you can't focus on or see clearly. The time it takes Itachi to use his mangekyou sharingan kenshiro will say those sweet words you're already dead. I'm more use to seeing Kenshiro Vs. Goku topics, obviously major advantage on goku but these fights are more realistic to the type of person kenshiro would fight. You need to educate yourself more on fist of the north star , before you defend naruto all willy nilly, before knowing the true powers of hokuto no shinken.

No shit he wouldn't rape or kill innocents, but this whole debate is about what if kenshiro came to konoha with the intent of beating the crap out of everyone.

Wei Phoenix
I know what HNK can do and I've watched enough it is my favorite anime and Kenshiro is my favorite anime character. From what I understand it doesn't take long for Itachi to look at you and say "You're now ****ed" The Itachi that Kenshiro could be fighting could more than likely be a shadow clone. I love Kenshiro but the only version of Goku he can beat is predeath goku. Evn Kaioken is too much for him.

Wei Phoenix
How can you look at something you can't focus on or see clearly. The time it takes Itachi to use his mangekyou sharingan kenshiro will say those sweet words you're already dead. I'm more use to seeing Kenshiro Vs. Goku topics, obviously major advantage on goku but these fights are more realistic to the type of person kenshiro would fight. You need to educate yourself more on fist of the north star , before you defend naruto all willy nilly, before knowing the true powers of hokuto no shinken.

No shit he wouldn't rape or kill innocents, but this whole debate is about what if kenshiro came to konoha with the intent of beating the crap out of everyone.

he doesn't have to rape nor drink to do so and he wouldn't do so. Also I said there are plenty of anime/VG/comic characters that can dodge bullets and I named some, Bayonetta being one. Sounds like you copied that from a Wiki page or something. It isn't some random cutscene or plot device, it is an actual canon feat.

BetaProxy
I know what HNK can do and I've watched enough it is my favorite anime and Kenshiro is my favorite anime character. From what I understand it doesn't take long for Itachi to look at you and say "You're now ****ed" The Itachi that Kenshiro could be fighting could more than likely be a shadow clone. I love Kenshiro but the only version of Goku he can beat is predeath goku. Evn Kaioken is too much for him.

Itachi at his fastest is probably moving super sonic somewhere in between mach 2 and mach 3 let's say mach 3 to make you happy. Kenshiro is easily moving twice his speed once again I don't think he's going to be able to use his technique on someone's who's like hypersonic X2 his speed. Plus his technique ****ed up his eyes.

I think you just watched the show looked at the animation since its old and kind of dated and assumed the character was weak compared to the new vivid animations of naruto.

Muso Tensei Kenshiro I would put at SS1 goku's level in terms of states. Naruto is like less than pre-death goku. Honestly the only fair fight 1v1 where I won't be able to declare a victor is against piccolo tournament Db goku.

-.-' I did copy it from wikipedia

It's a plot related device that has absolutely no meaning. If I wanted to show Bayonetta in a cutscene slapping the earth with a baseball bat it wouldn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Wei Phoenix
Giving Itachi Mach 3 speed does nothing to me at all.

Also you thought wrong because I don't even like Naruto and I still watch HNK. I have never and will never say that Kenshiro is weak. He is incredibly fast, durable and strong. Souther was only able to inflict cut wounds instead of slicing his arms right off, but Itachi has shadow clones and his eyes is a dangerous weapon. Ken is moving 24/7 and he could just surprise him. His Shadow clones could just do the jutsu.

The only reason why MT would even be near SSJ Goku is because he can't be touched during it. SSJ Goku is stronger, faster and more durable than Kenshiro. Hell Post death Goku is better. Kaioken would beat him.

Considering you don't know the story or who was even shooting at her, I'm going to say that you have no right to judge if it has meaning or not.

BetaProxy
Giving Itachi Mach 3 speed does nothing to me at all.

Also you thought wrong because I don't even like Naruto and I still watch HNK. I have never and will never say that Kenshiro is weak. He is incredibly fast, durable and strong. Souther was only able to inflict cut wounds instead of slicing his arms right off, but Itachi has shadow clones and his eyes is a dangerous weapon. Ken is moving 24/7 and he could just surprise him. His Shadow clones could just do the jutsu.

The only reason why MT would even be near SSJ Goku is because he can't be touched during it. SSJ Goku is stronger, faster and more durable than Kenshiro. Hell Post death Goku is better. Kaioken would beat him.

Considering you don't know the story or who was even shooting at her, I'm going to say that you have no right to judge if it has meaning or not.

Ah no goku ssj 1 and kenshin are about equal in speed(not couting the technique instant transmission), in strength I would say goku is stronger. If you say Kaoiken only goku is enough to beat kenshiro then 1 hit at goku's pressure points is enough to blow his head off at kaiokens goku's powerlevel. And bayonetta still has no relevance in this discussion... And we're not talking about goku vs. kenshiro we're talking about konoha but you've obviously forgotten about konoha seeing as they were put too shame by these 2 obviously stronger characters.

Wei Phoenix
First of all Kenshiro is not the same speed as SSJ Goku no way no how. Burter was incredibly fast and fast as if not faster than 7 and Goku already surpassed his speed when he arrived at Namek.

2nd of all Kenshiro won't be able to hit Kaioken Goku seeing as his body is exceeding its limits times whatever he pushes it to.

3rd of all Goku is an alien and we have no idea how HNK works on alien physiology.

4th. I'm still talking about Itachi who can beat Kenshiro just with a look. You act as if Kenshiro already has the scoop on him and will be moving around just to dodge his sight. Kenshiro isn't FTL for one, two as said before a shadow clone will easily keep him distracted.

BetaProxy
He won't be dodging itachi just dodge his look. He'll move so fast that before itachi gets a good gaze on him he's already dead. That's what he'd naturally do he'd try to end the battle quickly and since he's faster itachi is dead.

All those other points you made ughh I don't want to get into, you must be ****ing trolling/kidding me about kaioken goku beating kenshiro?

Anyway I'm tired of arguing ambiguity's with an idiot who's obviously a naruto fanboy and owns a naruto headbang opps I mean headband.

Wei Phoenix
He won't be dodging itachi just dodge his look. He'll move so fast that before itachi gets a good gaze on him he's already dead. That's what he'd naturally do he'd try to end the battle quickly and since he's faster itachi is dead.

All those other points you made ughh I don't want to get into, you must be ****ing trolling/kidding me about kaioken goku beating kenshiro?

Anyway I'm tired of arguing ambiguity's with an idiot who's obviously a naruto fanboy and owns a naruto headbang opps I mean headband.

How will he even know to dodge his gaze? That isn't common knowledge from what I understand. Kenshiro naturally goes for the OHKO now? Boy are you wrong. He didn't do it to Raoh, the fake Toki, Jagi, Shin, Mr. Heart (iirc) that red beret guy iirc. Kenshiro doesn't always dodge attacks either. He usually lets you attack first to gauge your strength against him. Sometimes he just welcomes attacks for the fun of it like he did with Souther. He also can't kill Itachi if he can't find the real Itachi. Itachi can easily send a shadow clone out.

I know you don't want to get into those points because you can't counter them. Kenshiro is a way better martial artist than Goku but the Kaioken tips the scales in his favor more so. If this was under tournament rules and strictly h2h then Kenshiro would win in that fight. Its also debateable if he is faster than Itachi.

You know you're losing the debate when you resort to name calling and throwing out claims like I'm a Naruto fanboy when I have stated many times that I don't even like Naruto nor have I watched a single episode or read a single manga.

BetaProxy
How will he even know to dodge his gaze? That isn't common knowledge from what I understand. Kenshiro naturally goes for the OHKO now? Boy are you wrong. He didn't do it to Raoh, the fake Toki, Jagi, Shin, Mr. Heart (iirc) that red beret guy iirc. Kenshiro doesn't always dodge attacks either. He usually lets you attack first to gauge your strength against him. Sometimes he just welcomes attacks for the fun of it like he did with Souther. He also can't kill Itachi if he can't find the real Itachi. Itachi can easily send a shadow clone out.

I know you don't want to get into those points because you can't counter them. Kenshiro is a way better martial artist than Goku but the Kaioken tips the scales in his favor more so. If this was under tournament rules and strictly h2h then Kenshiro would win in that fight. Its also debateable if he is faster than Itachi.

You know you're losing the debate when you resort to name calling and throwing out claims like I'm a Naruto fanboy when I have stated many times that I don't even like Naruto nor have I watched a single episode or read a single manga.

Dude it was 2 o'clock a.m I wasn't going to continue debating with you all night.

I know for a fact Kenshiro is faster than itachi, show me and tell me some incredible speed feats itachi has done and they pale in comparison to what Kenshiro has accomplished. I don't think that given the nature of the mangekyou sharingan kenshiro would just let him use it on him. And mangekyou sharingan is not an instant ko, let's assume even if he used it on him I doubt kenshiro would die maybe he'd take damage but no it would not result in death. When kakashi had the move used on him he went into a coma for several weeks. Muso Tensei would completely and underly destroy the mangekyou it has in the past allowed Kenshiro to fight through comas. The moment the moves done kenshiro kills itachi simple as that. And if we're talking about how opponents fight Itachi wouldn't even use Mangekyou sharingan right off the bat, so basically by the time kenshiro counters he'll be dead. Sorry gg.

Sado22
well, Ken CAN do vaporizing blasts of ki like Raoh does in the flashback bit of Hnk2. then there is teleportation, musoi tensei, insane strength feats and the fact that Kenshiro almost ALWAYS takes down entire armies on his own and the fact that he does above 500 punches in a second, dodges bullets and arrows and can even that the breathing thing that deflects all arrows away from him

not saying that he wins but pointing out certain things. i don't know who the other people are and hence' i'm staying outta it.

~The Unbaised Sado-sama

BetaProxy
Kenshiro Vs. Itachi at the moment

Oh and thank you.

Wei Phoenix
Dude it was 2 o'clock a.m I wasn't going to continue debating with you all night.

I know for a fact Kenshiro is faster than itachi, show me and tell me some incredible speed feats itachi has done and they pale in comparison to what Kenshiro has accomplished. I don't think that given the nature of the mangekyou sharingan kenshiro would just let him use it on him. And mangekyou sharingan is not an instant ko, let's assume even if he used it on him I doubt kenshiro would die maybe he'd take damage but no it would not result in death. When kakashi had the move used on him he went into a coma for several weeks. Muso Tensei would completely and underly destroy the mangekyou it has in the past allowed Kenshiro to fight through comas. The moment the moves done kenshiro kills itachi simple as that. And if we're talking about how opponents fight Itachi wouldn't even use Mangekyou sharingan right off the bat, so basically by the time kenshiro counters he'll be dead. Sorry gg.

Didn't say you were losing because you left. I said you were losing because you resorted to name calling and false claims.

Fact: Kenshiro can't kill Itachi if all he is fighting is shadow clones.

The thing is that he isn't going to know about his MS. If he does get full knowledge on ITachi then Itachi should get full knowledge of him which means he would know that Kenshiro could end the fight in one punch thus making him use shadow clones instead. Itachi is too different for him to fight. How do you not understand that Kenshiro would not be fighting the real Itachi?

BetaProxy
Didn't say you were losing because you left. I said you were losing because you resorted to name calling and false claims.

Fact: Kenshiro can't kill Itachi if all he is fighting is shadow clones.

The thing is that he isn't going to know about his MS. If he does get full knowledge on ITachi then Itachi should get full knowledge of him which means he would know that Kenshiro could end the fight in one punch thus making him use shadow clones instead. Itachi is too different for him to fight. How do you not understand that Kenshiro would not be fighting the real Itachi?

Shadow clones poof on 1 hit 500 punches in 1 second any shadow clone itachi uses will be defeated., And I said I was going to bed since you can't read you obviously missed that. Oh and nice on ignoring the fact mangekyou sharingan is completely useless against Muso Tensei. Plus mangekyou drains Itachi's energy like hell so w/e comes after he'll get his ass handed to him. Please don't go off topic like you always like 2.

Wei Phoenix
Shadow clones poof on 1 hit 500 punches in 1 second any shadow clone itachi uses will be defeated., And I said I was going to bed since you can't read you obviously missed that. Oh and nice on ignoring the fact mangekyou sharingan is completely useless against Muso Tensei. Plus mangekyou drains Itachi's energy like hell so w/e comes after he'll get his ass handed to him. Please don't go off topic like you always like 2.

First of all it doesn't take much for him to make another clone. And from I understand his fight with Sasuke had them both using shadow clones that got attacked many times. One of them even gouged the other's eye out. I also said nothing about you going to bed. I only pointed out that you resorted to name calling and making bad jokes about me liking Naruto with I don't even like.

I ignored the statement about the MS being useless against the MT because it is all speculation. Your only claim to why it wouldn't work is because Kenshiro has fought a coma before which isn't enough proof actually its no proof at all that it wouldn't work. His shadow clones have used the MS if i'm not mistaken so any fatigue he feels won't be shown because he won't be there. The clone may die but Itachi won't be there. I'm not going off topic nor have I done so during this entire debate.

BetaProxy
First of all it doesn't take much for him to make another clone. And from I understand his fight with Sasuke had them both using shadow clones that got attacked many times. One of them even gouged the other's eye out. I also said nothing about you going to bed. I only pointed out that you resorted to name calling and making bad jokes about me liking Naruto with I don't even like.

I ignored the statement about the MS being useless against the MT because it is all speculation. Your only claim to why it wouldn't work is because Kenshiro has fought a coma before which isn't enough proof actually its no proof at all that it wouldn't work. His shadow clones have used the MS if i'm not mistaken so any fatigue he feels won't be shown because he won't be there. The clone may die but Itachi won't be there. I'm not going off topic nor have I done so during this entire debate.

Is it speculation because the outcome doesn't please you? Shadow clones still poof on 1 hit and he's not going to massing Mangekyou sharingans one after the other shadow clones or not. Shadow clones disperse chakara so he has to put enough of his chakara inside each clone in order to use the technique eitherway its still draining. Most people don't mass summon shadow clones only naruto did that cause he had alot of chakara to spare.

Wei Phoenix
Is it speculation because the outcome doesn't please you? Shadow clones still poof on 1 hit and he's not going to massing Mangekyou sharingans one after the other shadow clones or not. Shadow clones disperse chakara so he has to put enough of his chakara inside each clone in order to use the technique eitherway its still draining. Most people don't mass summon shadow clones only naruto did that cause he had alot of chakara to spare.

Speculation because Kenshiro fighting a coma does not mean he can fight off the MS so easily. I have already told you that the clones Itachi was using against his brother was taking hits. Even if he does go poof that doesn't mean that Itachi is going to get hurt nor is he going to appear out of no where hurt or tired on the ground. The whole point of using a clone is so you don't have to risk your life and get hit. I can show you a fight where Itachi used pretty much nothing but clones to fight Naruto and Kakashi. Anyway I'll ask someone more knowledgable on Itachi for the exact limits of his clones and MS.

BetaProxy
Speculation because Kenshiro fighting a coma does not mean he can fight off the MS so easily. I have already told you that the clones Itachi was using against his brother was taking hits. Even if he does go poof that doesn't mean that Itachi is going to get hurt nor is he going to appear out of no where hurt or tired on the ground. The whole point of using a clone is so you don't have to risk your life and get hit. I can show you a fight where Itachi used pretty much nothing but clones to fight Naruto and Kakashi. Anyway I'll ask someone more knowledgable on Itachi for the exact limits of his clones and MS.

1 hit= 1 good hit

Ye you should ask, all MS does is if you survive it put you unconscious. If kenshiro can fight unconscious why wouldn't he be able to kick Itachi's ass. And any other Ms used after if he even could use it again would have no effect because kenshiro is technically unconscious and his mind can no longer be affected. Shadow clones wouldn't be enough for Itachi to win, he'd have to get in the fight and probably die.

Kento
Um...not all shadow clones go away in one hit. Both Naruto, and Sarutobi have had there shadow clones hit multiple times. Besides that Itachi doesn't use the same technique Naruto and Sarutobi do. And his shadow clone was impaled by Sasuke, still talked, then dispersed into a flock of birds. They won't be killed in one hit, and Hokutoshinken won't work on them cause..they aren't real. And the clones can use MS just as easily, and as soon as Ken looks into the eyes or even at Itachi's finger he'd be caught in a genjutsu. MS also has Susanoo to protect Itachi while also knowing attacks not based on Sharingan to use while he's attacking with genjutsu. But Itachi wouldn't be in this fight so it doesn't matter.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Quincy
Konoha village is a big place.

Maybe he's transforming ALLLLL THE way on the other end of the village.

laughing
Good job, he's just wrecked his own village. Kenshiro won't even need to walk over there after killing the others. Just wait for him to burn himself out.

Impediment

Cool it, BetaProxy, or I'll slap a warning on you. There's no need for bashing.

BradBalboa
First of all Kenshiro is not the same speed as SSJ Goku no way no how. Burter was incredibly fast and fast as if not faster than 7 and Goku already surpassed his speed when he arrived at Namek.

2nd of all Kenshiro won't be able to hit Kaioken Goku seeing as his body is exceeding its limits times whatever he pushes it to.

3rd of all Goku is an alien and we have no idea how HNK works on alien physiology.

4th. I'm still talking about Itachi who can beat Kenshiro just with a look. You act as if Kenshiro already has the scoop on him and will be moving around just to dodge his sight. Kenshiro isn't FTL for one, two as said before a shadow clone will easily keep him distracted.

very well said, people think ken could beat goku because of haktoshinken but like you said he coudltn hit goku and even if he did it probably wouldnt effect him because of his body density/ alien phsyology. anyway this is kenshiro vs konoha, hmm i think the entire village could take him, the 4th hokage cud probably beatnhim alone, or naruto 4 tails XP

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BradBalboa
very well said, people think ken could beat goku because of haktoshinken but like you said he coudltn hit goku and even if he did it probably wouldnt effect him because of his body density/ alien phsyology. anyway this is kenshiro vs konoha, hmm i think the entire village could take him, the 4th hokage cud probably beatnhim alone, or naruto 4 tails XP

Whoa! It's Hokuto Shinken and it is the greatest physical fighting style ever. I only said that he couldn't hit Kaioken Goku because eventually Goku will have to go like Kaioken x20. HNK is great and it as well exceeds the human body expectations a lot by I don't think that it exceeds it by 20 times. HNK has nothing to do with affecting someone who has a dense body, it matters not the density because HNK makes your body harder than steel and Kenshiro has affected his brothers who are also practioners of HNK and his body has resisted attacks from Souther that would've sliced a normal man in pieces.

One thing I was wondering though was if Goku had pressure points?

Also who all is in Konoha? I need to know that before I make a decision because if Itachi isn't in there then Konoha is pretty ****ed.

Kento
I'd guess it would be..normal Konoha. Tsunade as Hokge and Sasuke gone. Even without Itachi they have a chance. There are more genjutsu users than Itachi. They may not be as deadly but you can't kill what you don't know. Not to mention all the clones that can be used. He wouldn't ever know who was real or not and he'd hit through them. And Shadow Binding jutsu, and the Yamanaka families jutsu. Long range attacks, genjutsu, clones of all kinds from shadow to illusions, short range attacks, binding attacks, attacks to destroy his mind or take over his mind.

BradBalboa
a normla human, goku always been far beyond that durability shown even as a small child, bulet prood, axe shattered on his head, took out an entire army far more advanced than any in the real world or fist on the north star earth fr that matter, pre-kami traning Goku could beat ken, ken vs tao pai pai is a better match !! Goku in DBZ is far to much !! Goku wil have but kens fingers would break if he hit gouk hard enough...

Wei Phoenix
a normla human, goku always been far beyond that durability shown even as a small child, bulet prood, axe shattered on his head, took out an entire army far more advanced than any in the real world or fist on the north star earth fr that matter, pre-kami traning Goku could beat ken, ken vs tao pai pai is a better match !! Goku in DBZ is far to much !! Goku wil have but kens fingers would break if he hit gouk hard enough...

HAve you even seen HNK? Seriously have you watched the anime at all? Kenshiro has way better durability feats than that. Kenshiro would also solo the RR army and he would one shot tao pai and pre kami Goku. Almost any HNK character would whoop them.

Kento
HAve you even seen HNK? Seriously have you watched the anime at all? Kenshiro has way better durability feats than that. Kenshiro would also solo the RR army and he would one shot tao pai and pre kami Goku. Almost any HNK character would whoop them. Jagi would loose to ChiChi though. And I mean start of DB ChiChi not Z. shifty

Wei Phoenix
Jagi would loose to ChiChi though. And I mean start of DB ChiChi not Z. shifty

That's not saying much though. Jagi would lose to anyone. Hell he'll lose to namek saga Dende...even Puar.

Kento
That's not saying much though. Jagi would lose to anyone. Hell he'll lose to namek saga Dende...even Puar. Well Jagi MIGHT put up a fight against that turtle of Roshi's.

Wei Phoenix
Well Jagi MIGHT put up a fight against that turtle of Roshi's.

But in the end he'll lose...

Kento
Well that turtle is stupid so he might get lucky and the turtle beats himself on accident.

BradBalboa
HAve you even seen HNK? Seriously have you watched the anime at all? Kenshiro has way better durability feats than that. Kenshiro would also solo the RR army and he would one shot tao pai and pre kami Goku. Almost any HNK character would whoop them.

yes iv seen it the new version is awesoem too, but kenshiro couldnt take the level of damage Goku can dish out, and even if they ha he same power goku can take alot more pain ken was ****ed up after he got the 7 scars gou in a fight had both legs broken an energy blast put threw his shoulder and his other arm rendered useless, lost alot of blood got beat up some more and sill won the fight !!

BetaProxy
Notice how many times this topic goes offtopic to Goku vs. Kenshiro. Nuff said Konoha= ass raped.

Kento
yes iv seen it the new version is awesoem too, but kenshiro couldnt take the level of damage Goku can dish out, and even if they ha he same power goku can take alot more pain ken was ****ed up after he got the 7 scars gou in a fight had both legs broken an energy blast put threw his shoulder and his other arm rendered useless, lost alot of blood got beat up some more and sill won the fight !! That was when Ken was weaker. He's taken a lot worse than those seven scars after he got up from Shin leaving him to die.

Wei Phoenix
yes iv seen it the new version is awesoem too, but kenshiro couldnt take the level of damage Goku can dish out, and even if they ha he same power goku can take alot more pain ken was ****ed up after he got the 7 scars gou in a fight had both legs broken an energy blast put threw his shoulder and his other arm rendered useless, lost alot of blood got beat up some more and sill won the fight !!

Claiming Kenshiro was ****ed up from the 7 scars Shin gave him is like me saying that a big bang attack would kill kid goku. That was him at the beginning of the show and its not like Shin just poked him in 7 random spots, he hit his pressure points which hurted like hell. You want to talk about near impossible feats? Kenshiro was paralyzed and his entire body was useless. Mamiya shot an arrow at Raoh I think it was and he did some technique, threw it back and was about to kill her but Ken somehow managed to get up and forced himself into the arrow.

Kento
Claiming Kenshiro was ****ed up from the 7 scars Shin gave him is like me saying that a big bang attack would kill kid goku. That was him at the beginning of the show and its not like Shin just poked him in 7 random spots, he hit his pressure points which hurted like hell. You want to talk about near impossible feats? Kenshiro was paralyzed and his entire body was useless. Mamiya shot an arrow at Raoh I think it was and he did some technique, threw it back and was about to kill her but Ken somehow managed to get up and forced himself into the arrow. Was it Mamiya? I thought it was Lynn that did it and that Ken saved?

Wei Phoenix
No Lynn was telling him to get up, that he had to go save her. Lynn can't shoot a crossbow, well accurately and I don't think Raoh would be so cold as to kill a little girl.

Wei Phoenix
here it is at 8:50

zPVaWN6PvfA

Kento
Yea I found the episode. Not sure why I thought he moves to save Lynn. Though if not for Lynn I wonder if he would've been able to break out.

Wei Phoenix
IDK, I'm sure he would've. Well he did know that she was in danger right? If not then I guess he wouldn't have known untilled Rei yelled her name which would've been too late. If he did know she was in danger then I say he would've done so anyway.

Kento
Yea he knew. He was watching everything off to the side after Toki paralyzed him. I just don't think he would've found the way to break out without Lynn there begging him. Lynn is like the person who you hurt in any way you won't live to regret when it comes to Ken.

BradBalboa
still i say Konoha wins, Kens strong but Naruto especially now that he has surpassed the Hokages wud beat him !!

BetaProxy
After much thought.

I say its the kyuubi invading konoha all over again.

Endless Mike
After much thought.

I say its the kyuubi invading konoha all over again.

Except it wins this time

Honestly, Pain was able to beat Konoha, and Pein would get massacred by Kenshiro

Wei Phoenix
edit

Kento
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Except it wins this time

Honestly, Pain was able to beat Konoha, and Pein would get massacred by Kenshiro Pein also fought nothing but fodder with the exception of Kakashi. The rest of Konoha's strength were gone or not fighting.

Wei Phoenix
Posting this because it is extremely true. This is in fact 100% undeniably true. Feel the truthiness.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff104/duke879/Kenshiro.jpg

SmashBro
still i say Konoha wins, Kens strong but Naruto especially now that he has surpassed the Hokages wud beat him !!

Explain how Naruto beats Kenshiro?

Sado22
what bull. Goku, Superman and Wolverine take that title by the balls. at least kenshiro loses, gets lucky and has to try. Boneclaw Wolverine's jobber aura was bigger than anything i've ever seen. and lets not forget how Superman keeps beating suckers JUST CUZ he's superman.
Kenshiro is pretty "normal" compared to these f0ckers.
Kenshiro is never played to be the ultimate shite because he wouldn't have won the title of successor hadn't it been for Toki's illness, wouldn't have beaten Raoh hadn't it been for Raoh passing on his spirit to Yuria, lost to shin and souther, get pwned so badly by Kaioh that calling it an asspwnage would be flattery and only managed to stalemate several characters (Toki and Hyo).

of Kenshiro is played to be a messiah but that's what is SUPPOSSED to be. what's supes/goku/wolverine's excuse?

~Sado

BradBalboa
Originally posted by SmashBro
Explain how Naruto beats Kenshiro?

Watch Kyuubi Naruto vs Orochimaru.....

....THATS WHY!! XP

Kento

....THATS WHY!! XP Naruto himself has no shot against Kenshiro..at all. Be it in Sage Mode or Demon Fox mode.

Wei Phoenix

....THATS WHY!! XP

Thats not proving anything that Naruto can beat him. Just telling us to watch something is being lazy and saying "I have no idea how to back my claims up."

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sado22
what bull. Goku, Superman and Wolverine take that title by the balls. at least kenshiro loses, gets lucky and has to try. Boneclaw Wolverine's jobber aura was bigger than anything i've ever seen. and lets not forget how Superman keeps beating suckers JUST CUZ he's superman.
Kenshiro is pretty "normal" compared to these f0ckers.
Kenshiro is never played to be the ultimate shite because he wouldn't have won the title of successor hadn't it been for Toki's illness, wouldn't have beaten Raoh hadn't it been for Raoh passing on his spirit to Yuria, lost to shin and souther, get pwned so badly by Kaioh that calling it an asspwnage would be flattery and only managed to stalemate several characters (Toki and Hyo).

of Kenshiro is played to be a messiah but that's what is SUPPOSSED to be. what's supes/goku/wolverine's excuse?

~Sado

Ok calm down, no need to get angry. Bone Logan loses and Superman loses plenty of times. Kenshiro is played out to be the shit. How many times has someone "already been dead"? He is the shit, and he is great. Toki is Jesus, Raoh is Bruce Lee and Souther just because the world of HNK doesn't apply to him unles you know his secret is Chuck Norris and he surpassed all of them albeit one because of a sickness. Also Kenshiro won luckily/because he is Kenshiro when he fought Souther. I mean when did someone even reveal his secret to him? Also Kenshiro got beat at the beginning of the show. He kind of needed that to happen to be known as the man with 7 scars.

Being the ultimate combo of Jesus, Lee and Norris isn't a bad thing. Its actually great.

psycho gundam
while ken is standing looking all cool and shit, shikamaru can just hit him with the shadow possession jutsu.

to make it worse, if the target is already in a shadow it can still hit them, and konoha is surrounded by a massive forest = 95% shadowy landscape. he'd be foolish to fight any of the nara clan in a forest environment.

don't get me started on the other clans.

Wei Phoenix
while ken is standing looking all cool and shit, shikamaru can just hit him with the shadow possession jutsu.

to make it worse, if the target is already in a shadow it can still hit them, and konoha is surrounded by a massive forest = 95% shadowy landscape. he'd be foolish to fight any of the nara clan in a forest environment.

don't get me started on the other clans.

His MT can counter that.

BetaProxy
Wait let me get this straight, wei who was trying to convince me earlier than konoha would win is now stating that they would lose.

Yupe I think this pretty much tells you everything about him.

Wei Phoenix
Wait let me get this straight, wei who was trying to convince me earlier than konoha would win is now stating that they would lose.

Yupe I think this pretty much tells you everything about him.

No I'm just being unbiased. I could be a fanboy and say "Oh Kenshiro pwns all, he is my favorite anime character of all time." He is my favorite but I'm not going to give him the win where he doesn't deserve it. Also I never stated Konoha would destroy him. Most of my arguments against him was against Itachi who isn't a part of Konoha. I also asked who was all a part of Konoha. I never said Naruto would beat Kenshiro because Naruto can't beat Kenshiro. So now who is holding a grudge?

BetaProxy
No I'm just being unbiased. I could be a fanboy and say "Oh Kenshiro pwns all, he is my favorite anime character of all time." He is my favorite but I'm not going to give him the win where he doesn't deserve it. Also I never stated Konoha would destroy him. Most of my arguments against him was against Itachi who isn't a part of Konoha. I also asked who was all a part of Konoha. I never said Naruto would beat Kenshiro because Naruto can't beat Kenshiro. So now who is holding a grudge?

Lol I was just throwing some bait out and you responded, I really don't care XD I could pursue this but I feel marvelous tonight.

Wei Phoenix
Lol I was just throwing some bait out and you responded, I really don't care XD I could pursue this but I feel marvelous tonight.

Whatever helps you sleep at night mr. mastermind.

Sado22
i was talking about their jobber auras actually. Bone claw loses but the sod wins more often than not...and against people he really shouldn't be.

.........that's his catch line and his art. might as well ask how many guys got hadoukened by ryu.

laughing out loud

Toki saw through his secret before anyone else did. Ken asked him to back off because as the successor it was HIS duty to bring down souther. Raoh also figured it out. Raoh and toki both figured it out before he did.

*you're already dead* Happy Dance

~Sado

Wei Phoenix
I knew Toki already figured it out. I thought Toki was about to intervene but I don't think Raoh knew unless Toki told him because IIRC he was talking about him possibly having to face him.

Kento
His MT can counter that. How?

Endless Mike
He becomes intangible and has unlimited stamina

Besides, that sound ninja chick was breaking out of the shadow bind with pure strength and Kenshiro is about a billion times stronger than she is

Not to mention faster than every Naruto character combined

His aura alone could probably solo them, when he fought Kaioh the entire area for miles around was shaking and rocks were floating off the ground and exploding like in DBZ and the weather was being effected

BradBalboa
I still wouldnt put him above all of Konoha, was it stated everythign was shaking for miles around ?? i rember seign a clip of ken and sum dude n liek u sed dbz style rocks cummin out of the ground but nothin really impresive, 4 tais naruto has doen better and thats only 4 tails theres 5 mor !!

Kirikaze Fuuma
I still wouldnt put him above all of Konoha, was it stated everythign was shaking for miles around ?? i rember seign a clip of ken and sum dude n liek u sed dbz style rocks cummin out of the ground but nothin really impresive, 4 tais naruto has doen better and thats only 4 tails theres 5 mor !!

and what has 4 tails done that put him above kenshiro?

Wei Phoenix
At least 100 Konohanians will die. look at around 4:10

sxdn0nIoz_w

Endless Mike
4 tails is very limited and hurts Naruto to use it for too long, and all of its attacks would be useless in the face of Muso Tensei

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
and what has 4 tails done that put him above kenshiro?

The chakra blast 4 tails blasts out of his mouth is intense, he creates a huge creator by unleashing his charka, a bigger feat than making a bit of ground shake.. 4 tails skin wasnt punctured by that sword orochimaru stabbed him with even after dragging him across the ground with it.. watch the orochimaru vs naruto fight again, its far above anythign iv ever see kenshiro do... then again i didnt watch all of fist of the north star so i coud b wrong

Wei Phoenix
The chakra blast 4 tails blasts out of his mouth is intense, he creates a huge creator by unleashing his charka, a bigger feat than making a bit of ground shake.. 4 tails skin wasnt punctured by that sword orochimaru stabbed him with even after dragging him across the ground with it.. watch the orochimaru vs naruto fight again, its far above anythign iv ever see kenshiro do... then again i didnt watch all of fist of the north star so i coud b wrong

And you are wrong.

BradBalboa
about what ??? i was just watching ken vs souther iv seen the original version too, i cant see ken beatign sage mode or kyuubi naruto...

Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro with pure strength alone is able to destroy tanks.

Here are some other pure strength feats.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/braindude/hugerock.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/braindude/hugerock2.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/braindude/hugerock3.jpg

His MT can also make him untouchable to Naruto. Zankei Ken will kill him in 3 seconds. Hokuto Shinken will destroy Naruto.

Kenshiro also learns your fighting style and is able to predict your moves within a few seconds. You say you watched him and Souther so you should've seen the beginning of their first fight where he picked up Souther's moves in seconds.

Endless Mike
You should also see Kenshiro vs. Hyoh, that fight is crazy when it comes to feats - he didn't even have to use Muso Tensei for that one even.

Ban Mido
I'm starting to wonder if it would even change things a little if this was Kenshiro vs The Entire Naruto Universe and giving the Naruto side 1 year of prep ._.

Seriously wow. I came in here all "Ahh from what I know of both sides I say the villiage will take this ea.....wait he can do that?.....and..that...and has done that?......*looks into it*...Wow...yeah ok...had no idea about any of thise...this changes things by a good amount no expression"

^_^;

Sado22
Ban is gay no expression

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ban Mido
I'm starting to wonder if it would even change things a little if this was Kenshiro vs The Entire Naruto Universe and giving the Naruto side 1 year of prep ._.

Seriously wow. I came in here all "Ahh from what I know of both sides I say the villiage will take this ea.....wait he can do that?.....and..that...and has done that?......*looks into it*...Wow...yeah ok...had no idea about any of thise...this changes things by a good amount no expression"

^_^;

Yes we HNK fans are known for providing no BS in our claims about Kenshiro and stuff.

Sado22
yeah. the only problem with Kenshiro is that he has so many feats for power, speed and durability that we can't even start counting them.

~Sado
P.S. just so that we're clear, the whole "ban is gay" thing was me with too much coffee in my system. Ban's badass and one of all time favs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.