February 17th 2009 Conspiracy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
What will happen that day?

Conspiracy time!

Remember the movie Halloween III: Season of the Witch? Yeah! That's right! Subliminal message will be broadcast to either enslave you...or worse...KILL YOU!

Ohhhhh!!!!! mmm

So be ready! The Government is planning to do something to us all when we turn on our tv sets.

DON'T BUY HD TV! It's a LIE!

jaden101
GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE....OO OO OOOOO I LOVE YOOUUUU

that's your fault

Bicnarok
never heard of this one, maybe a mass brainwashing and suicide is on the cards to keep the population down

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by jaden101
GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE....OO OO OOOOO I LOVE YOOUUUU

that's your fault

"Blame it on the Rain...yeah..yeah"

lord xyz
I'm thinking more...February 2012.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Conspiracy time!

Remember the movie Halloween III: Season of the Witch? Yeah! That's right! Subliminal message will be broadcast to either enslave you...or worse...KILL YOU!

Ohhhhh!!!!! mmm

So be ready! The Government is planning to do something to us all when we turn on our tv sets.

Makes all the sense in the world why they are FORCING americans to have that.another example of how were not a free country anymore and are living in fascist dictatership.You dont get the HD,touy wont be able to watch tv, and were suppose to be a free country? yeah right.

uknow_me72
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Conspiracy time!

Ohhhhh!!!!! mmm

Digital Signals are easier to track they are all identifiable. They go to a microchip with an ID. Just like your cell phone and internet and soon to be the chip that they want to implant in you. They can see what you are doing and the IP address tells them where you are at.

The digital system they are upgrading to also is easier to shut of all signals by making it all satellite feeds and not broadcasted from radio signals and analog signals. It makes it easier also for them to also directly send a message or video or have an important announcement to make. You have heard the test before of the emergency broadcast system.

It is a better system and allows rooms for less errors on their part and easier access into your home and to move to the next level of their NWO plan.

Picture it.... Aliens appear...(ssshhh on a side note: the government also knows about them and working with them so they already know them and are not afraid just you are because the left you out of the loop, that why this digital system is being installed).... Explosions happen in several places around the world.... All your digital signals goes out.... Police and National guard round you up....A bunch more shit happens that scares you and you not quite sure what is going on because you can't access your digital device but.... yaay the tv comes back on a week later and complete cities are destroyed, lots of ruins complete chaos some places.... then your life has just officially changed. You are a prisoner until further notice.... GG

I don't like the idea of that happening and being my future, so what makes you laugh at subjects that have to do with your future being decided for you but harsher then the past years you have been alive and changing your life into something completely new?

I have a different idea of what funny is and that is not it.

DethRose
I blame this all on the weather men.

Deano
Originally posted by uknow_me72
Digital Signals are easier to track they are all identifiable. They go to a microchip with an ID. Just like your cell phone and internet and soon to be the chip that they want to implant in you. They can see what you are doing and the IP address tells them where you are at.

The digital system they are upgrading to also is easier to shut of all signals by making it all satellite feeds and not broadcasted from radio signals and analog signals. It makes it easier also for them to also directly send a message or video or have an important announcement to make. You have heard the test before of the emergency broadcast system.

It is a better system and allows rooms for less errors on their part and easier access into your home and to move to the next level of their NWO plan.

Picture it.... Aliens appear...(ssshhh on a side note: the government also knows about them and working with them so they already know them and are not afraid just you are because the left you out of the loop, that why this digital system is being installed).... Explosions happen in several places around the world.... All your digital signals goes out.... Police and National guard round you up....A bunch more shit happens that scares you and you not quite sure what is going on because you can't access your digital device but.... yaay the tv comes back on a week later and complete cities are destroyed, lots of ruins complete chaos some places.... then your life has just officially changed. You are a prisoner until further notice.... GG

I don't like the idea of that happening and being my future, so what makes you laugh at subjects that have to do with your future being decided for you but harsher then the past years you have been alive and changing your life into something completely new?

I have a different idea of what funny is and that is not it.

well said

Magee
I lol'd.

Toku King
I heard that that's the day Rick Astley will make a comeback.

Captain REX
All that is happening on February 17th is that we are getting better quality in television. They are forcing the upgrade because it is an advance in technology and we want to be ahead. There's no ****ing conspiracy about that.

Jack Daniels
our fearless leader is extending our doomsday till june woohoo...and for the record...I may get get better quality picture but with analog I AT LEAST CAN PICK UP channel 58 damn it.. snowy or not...these damn converters cant even get it at ALL!!! grrr

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
well said

yeah well said.

Jack Daniels
ha I built my own antenna out of coat hangers and now I can get 58..lol

Captain REX
Why can't the digital converter pick up your channel 58?

jaden101
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why can't the digital converter pick up your channel 58?

Cos it's a conspiracy you idiot...Don't you listen to anything people have been saying?...pfft....tsk...tut...other strange noises indicating patronisation.

Jack Daniels
actually today I raised up my homemade coat hanger antenna to the same height my old outside antenna was now I get all the free channels...coat hangers work better ...now thats a conspiracy...not really just happy I got all the channels

Captain REX
Nice. Won't work in June...

Jack Daniels
dont know if it legal but wanna bet?...and if your sure then please do tell...I picked up every digital channel being sent out in my area possible...tell me what Im missing here dude! I got my converter boxes...what what what!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.