Well done video of Maul vs Vader!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWyTsMLxbo&feature=related

Captain REX
This belongs in the EU section.

parvati120
nice suits.... but that's all I can say
bad location, horrible acting and lousy choreography

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by parvati120
nice suits.... but that's all I can say
bad location, horrible acting and lousy choreography

Yeah even the cgi effects were bad..

Darth Martin
Really? I thought the Saber fight was well actually........better than some of the movie fights. The dialoogue was lame but what'd you expect? It actually mirrored the comic somewhat.

And was it just me or did the guy voicing Maul sound like the guy voicing King Xerxes in 300.

Lord Knightfa11
sucked. it just...

SUCKED.

truejedi
i actually watched that about 2-3 months ago. and yeah, it sucked. Especially the hand-to-hand part. I mean, what was that?

What's funny is, the second i saw the thread title, i thought, i bet its that one video where they fight in the middle of some random clearing. And then it actually was...

Lord Knightfa11
lol he slaps his knee in one part. made me slap mine.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Really? I thought the Saber fight was well actually........better than some of the movie fights. The dialoogue was lame but what'd you expect? It actually mirrored the comic somewhat.

And was it just me or did the guy voicing Maul sound like the guy voicing King Xerxes in 300.

No, that wasn't Rodrigo Santoro, just some poor voice actor

Enyalus
That's basically the way the fight in the comic went, too. They even used direct quotes from it.

Too bad Vader sounded like an evil Stephen Hawking.

parvati120
Originally posted by Darth Martin

And was it just me or did the guy voicing Maul sound like the guy voicing King Xerxes in 300. there are actually a lot of wellmade fan videos with really I mean really good choreography, you just need to put some time in it =)

Lord Knightfa11
RVD2

Lucien A
When's the thirds RVD coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.