Wild Cat runs guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
He has full rest between fights.

ronin.

echo

taskmaster

Daredevil

Shang-chi

Captain America

Elektra

Spiderman

Wolverine.

first run every one has standard equiptment. Second run is purely h2h, no weapons, claws, webbing, bill club ect.

how far does wild cat make it in each. How does he fare against every one out of 10 fights.

Wei Phoenix
Tasky stops him both times.

Stoic
Gets to 4 or 5 and goes down.

Oh yea and Captain America would wipe the floor with Elektra.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Stoic
Gets to 4 or 5 and goes down.

Oh yea and Captain America would wipe the floor with Elektra.

..........no he would not, at best he barly win. She inhuman in every senses, she closes to if not equal in skill to him and is a telepath

fangirl101
Echo would beat him.

She can fight as well as many of marvel's greatest combined.
And as she fights Him, she'll be learning his moves too.

jrodslam
Originally posted by fangirl101
Echo would beat him.

And as she fights Him, she'll be learning his moves too.

I was about to say the same thing.

namorsubby
Echo would beat him.

And as she fights Him, she'll be learning his moves too. wc has fought and defeated a room full of boxers whom had studied him diligently and knew all his moves/characteristics.

he also said that they fought like some of the greatest boxers ever. he'd ko one guy and say he fought like ali. KO the next and say he fought like frazier, etc etc.

anyway idk who echo is really that much. so i will reserve from judgement

fangirl101
Originally posted by namorsubby
wc has fought and defeated a room full of boxers whom had studied him diligently and knew all his moves/characteristics.

he also said that they fought like some of the greatest boxers ever. he'd ko one guy and say he fought like ali. KO the next and say he fought like frazier, etc etc.

anyway idk who echo is really that much. so i will reserve from judgement
Echo is this girl that can do any move just like anyone that she sees. She's studied Bullseye, Daredevil and Others. She's quite Uber. The only way he'd beat her is if he figured out that she couldn't hear.

Priest
The Order of the Gauntlet is messed up, Spiderman and Wolverine should be switched.

awepeach

Warrior18
Without a shadow of a doubt he stops at Taskmaster.

namorsubby
Echo is this girl that can do any move just like anyone that she sees. She's studied Bullseye, Daredevil and Others. She's quite Uber. The only way he'd beat her is if he figured out that she couldn't hear. you seem pretty competent to me on these boards.......i'll take your word for it.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Warrior18
Without a shadow of a doubt he stops at Taskmaster. tigress>taskmaster.

anyway, i really can't accurately vote here, due to lack of knowledge, so i won't.

Warrior18
tigress>taskmaster.

Ridiculous thing to say for so many reasons.........

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Tasky stops him both times.

Eye agre with this, he win.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Priest
The Order of the Gauntlet is messed up, Spiderman and Wolverine should be switched.

Well, look at who made the thread?

Battlehammer
or better yet look at the out comes of there fights..........

vansonbee
Taskmaster/DD/Shang chi are around the same levels.

Wild Cat stops at Taskmaster because of this Gauntlet....
Taskmaster is expert material artist, can copy technique's instantly and has equipment that is close ranking of 6/10 compared to Batman lolz laughing out loud

Cavalier
Against a brick, Logan's always gonna be a bigger threat than Spider-Man.

The order is fine.

Anyways, stops at echo or taskmaster.

namorsubby
Ridiculous thing to say for so many reasons......... you know you probably sho.................eh, fine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
I think wolverine, spiderman and perhaps even elektra beats wild cat 10/10

namorsubby
no way elektra does.i'd take ted against her.

wolverine and spidey, yeah maybe.

edit:
considering some of wc higher showings though, like beating hawkman and solomon grundy, idk.

tkitna
Elektra would take the majority against ted

namorsubby
nope.

she's in the same boat as tigress IMO. even if her skills exceeded ted's, he's still much stonger and more durable with more experience.

is elektra even on the guantlet?

edit:
oh, i guess so.

anyway, like i said, idk eveyrone too well on this guantlet, so i can't make an accurate determination.

namorsubby
also, ted's been matched pretty evenly against people physically superior to elektra and arguably more skilled, like batman.

tkitna
It would be hard for Ted to win while Elektra would know his next move before he does it. Maybe Teds something like Captain America and that he doesnt even think while fighting half the time (just comes naturally), but it would still be hard for him. He's in no way taking the majority in my opinion, but I might be wrong.

vansonbee
also, ted's been matched pretty evenly against people physically superior to elektra and arguably more skilled, like batman.
Wild Cat doesn't have different path to attack only fisting* smile

Eletra you could say is MU version of Lady Shiva.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Elektra would take the majority against ted

Yep, she would so beat him with her ninja powers and still H2H.

Warrior18
Elektra won't even need to beat him since Tasky would have already battered him. smile

Battlehammer
no way elektra does.i'd take ted against her.
............what? Thats assurd............ted going to some how beat some one who faster........she moved so fast while underwater people were unable to see her if not mistaken............she has also deflected machine gun firer with her sia's.............she as strong if not stronger then ted.........and is a betetr fighter........she stomp on taskmaster...........and she could read ted like an open book she telepathic.............

wolverine and spidey, yeah maybe.

edit:
considering some of wc higher showings though, like beating hawkman and solomon grundy, idk.
........how is it a maybe............ wolverine can take ted out with a single shot........is physically superior..........and has a healing factor that can deal with anything ted gives out..............he also a superior fighter.......with superior epereinces and training............

spiderman physically superior to ted in every way.........can easly oevr power ted or simply web him..........

solomon grundy? dident he barly even hurt grundy............and batman has been the shit out of grundy..........

as for hawlkman I have to see how the fight went..........hawlk man also not really phsycially that good. He has low superhuman strength.......and durability..........

Silent Master
I heard Hawkman was being mind controlled when Wildcat beat him.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Battlehammer

as for hawlkman I have to see how the fight went..........hawlk man also not really phsycially that good. He has low superhuman strength.......and durability..........

I think he is on about a fight where Hawkman was mind controlled thus he fought like a complete idiot. In a KMC fight Hawkman should destroy Wildcat.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Silent Master
I heard Hawkman was being mind controlled when Wildcat beat him.

Hey man are you shadowing me?

stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
nope.

she's in the same boat as tigress IMO. even if her skills exceeded ted's, he's still much stonger and more durable with more experience.

is elektra even on the guantlet?

edit:
oh, i guess so.

anyway, like i said, idk eveyrone too well on this guantlet, so i can't make an accurate determination.

She's thrown her sai into the barrel of a gun with enough strength that it ripped the shooters hand off... and then propelled the hand through the guys chest. She is stronger than Ted... and faster... and more skilled... and has telepathy...

Endrict Nuul
Elektra won't even need to beat him since Tasky would have already battered him. smile

Yup...

Silent Master
Hey man are you shadowing me?

stick out tongue

That's what Ninjas do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.