black anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adventbleach111
hey!! im a noob here soooo i wasnt sure wat to talk about or if anybody waz goin to answer bak but... im not sure iz there a such thing as black anime??? embarrasment

atv2
Originally posted by adventbleach111
hey!! im a noob here soooo i wasnt sure wat to talk about or if anybody waz goin to answer bak but... im not sure iz there a such thing as black anime??? embarrasment

Welcome to KMC Forums and hope you'll enjoy yourself. For threads like this, put it in the anime and manga section. It won't close on you if you do that or the moderator may move the thread. Anime and Manga is the best place for the thread.

Afro Samurai is a good one. They're coming up with a sequel soon and it's called Afro Samurai Ressurrection. I'm looking forward to it.

adventbleach111
ya me too its pretty kool but ive been dyin to go to japan an i dnt no wat to expect.... im black and white so i dnt no if im able to make a livin there..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.