Thor/Juggernaut vs Superman/Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring in this match and no speed blitz. This is a normal fight just like it would happen in a comic. No hitting someone a million times before he opened his eyes so thats basically saying that cis is on.

This is classic thor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
No bfring in this match and no speed blitz. This is a normal fight just like it would happen in a comic. No hitting someone a million times before he opened his eyes so thats basically saying that cis is on.

This is classic thor.
So basically no way for the DC guys to wins since the Juggernaut is physically incapable of being harmed?

Wei Phoenix
Thor and Juggernaut are going to rape them.

Knowsbleed33
Team 1 stomps.

Juggernaut could solo.

fascistcrusader
Team one. Supes is weak to magic, and that's kind of Thor's deal, and there's nothing wither of team 2's combatants could do to Cain.

carver9
So you dont think that konvikt is strong enough to get past juggernauts durability after a long battle.

Knowsbleed33
No. Most people thought WWH would beat Konvikt in the WWH vs. Konvikt thread and WWH wasn't capable of getting past Juggernauts durability.

fangirl101
So you dont think that konvikt is strong enough to get past juggernauts durability after a long battle.
Strength has nothing to do with it. You need a plot power to defeat Juggernaut. Telepathy. matter manip. High end magic. unbreakable shields. reality alteration. something like that.

Enyalus
If it's Thor vs. Konvikt and Juggernaut vs. Superman, there's a pretty good battle here.

If it's Thor vs. Superman and Juggernaut vs. Konvikt, Team DC loses.

EDIT: Actually, just read the NO BFR rule...heh.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
Strength has nothing to do with it. You need a plot power to defeat Juggernaut. Telepathy. matter manip. High end magic. unbreakable shields. reality alteration. something like that.

Thanks for the info. Even though juggernaut IS my favorite character (besides wolverine) I didnt know this.

Even though we fuss a lot you are knowledged about comics.

guy222
team one

joshypooh
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Team 1 stomps.

Juggernaut could solo. yep

fascistcrusader
Galactus couldn't stop the Juggernaut using just physical force, Juggernaut is entirely immune to physical attacks.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Galactus couldn't stop the Juggernaut using just physical force, Juggernaut is entirely immune to physical attacks. I don't know about that, Galactus is superior to Cytorrak, would the enchantment be override? stick out tongue

quanchi112
Team 1 in a rapestomp.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by vansonbee
Galactus is superior to Cytorrak

Maybe.

quanchi112
Maybe. You really think Cytorrak is more powerful than Galactus?

Think Juggernaut and now think of Tyrant.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
You really think Cytorrak is more powerful than Galactus?

The part of Cytorrak that is trapped in the gem is simply one aspect of Cytorrak...the destroyer of worlds aspect. Just a fraction of his power.

So...The full, real deal has to be da shiite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
The part of Cytorrak that is trapped in the gem is simply one aspect of Cytorrak...the destroyer of worlds aspect. Just a fraction of his power.

So...The full, real deal has to be da shiite. Ok.......Surfer has a wee bit of Galactus' power and is much more impressive than Juggernaut. Galactus has the feats and the power to make me believe he is well above Cytorrak.

Enyalus
Ok.......Surfer has a wee bit of Galactus' power and is much more impressive than Juggernaut. Galactus has the feats and the power to make me believe he is well above Cytorrak.

Yeah, but Surfer is far from physically invulnerable with infinite durability and stamina lol.

But I agree, I think Galactus is more powerful than Cytorrak...probably. wink

Knowsbleed33
You really think Cytorrak is more powerful than Galactus?

What kind of arguement is this? Tyrant was created out of pure Cosmic Power. Juggernaut is being fed the tiniest fraction of Cyttoraks power.

And when have you know Galactus to have an easy time against mystical beings?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, but Surfer is far from physically invulnerable with infinite durability and stamina lol.

But I agree, I think Galactus is more powerful than Cytorrak...probably. wink Juggs couldnt take a beatdown from the Celestials or Galactus imo. Surfer is much more powerful and versatile than Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
Surfer couldn't take a beat down from a Celestial or Galactus either.

Go figure.

quanchi112
Surfer couldn't take a beat down from a Celestial or Galactus either.

Go figure. The point is that Galactus has made much more powerful characters and has more impressive feats. Galactus is therefore more powerful by a considerable amount imo.

Knowsbleed33
You do realize that Galactus has almost no good showings against mystical beings right?

quanchi112
You do realize that Galactus has almost no good showings against mystical beings right? Really? Which mystical being could beat him in your opinion? What does this have to do with who is more powerful?

Knowsbleed33
1/3rd of the Vishanti stalemated Galactus and the totality of the Vishanti fear Cyttorak.

To say Galactus is more powerful is speculation since, as you said, Cyttorak has few feats to go by.

quanchi112
1/3rd of the Vishanti stalemated Galactus and the totality of the Vishanti fear Cyttorak.

To say Galactus is more powerful is speculation since, as you said, Cyttorak has few feats to go by. And Galactus was driven off by the godblast yet he has met Thor since then and pwned him with ease.

Galactus has more impressive feats. Galactus has created much more impressive beings. Galactus is more powerful unless you have something to post. Otherwise, I accept your concession. Galactus also has the un which can rewrite the multiverse. Seriously,this isnt even close brah.

Knowsbleed33
Have you ever seen Galactus use the UN?

quanchi112
Have you ever seen Galactus use the UN? Yes.

I see you have nothing to back you up. As I thought.

Knowsbleed33
Your previous did nothing to support your arguement. I bring up the Vishanti, you use Thor.

Nice one.

quanchi112
Your previous did nothing to support your arguement. I bring up the Vishanti, you use Thor.

Nice one. The point is Galactus has had many impressive feats since then. You havent brought up anything to make me change my mind. Nothing.

TheBadguy
I'd like to see Juggs versus Supes in a crossover. Just to see what type of bs they would pull this time to give Supes the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I'd like to see Juggs versus Supes in a crossover. Just to see what type of bs they would pull this time to give Supes the win. Dc would earn my respect a lot more so if they quit with the Superman fanboyism.

Nihilist
DC guys gets stomped

Wei Phoenix
The point is that Galactus has made much more powerful characters and has more impressive feats. Galactus is therefore more powerful by a considerable amount imo.

You do realize that Galactus has almost no good showings against mystical beings right?

To say Galactus is more powerful is speculation since, as you said, Cyttorak has few feats to go by.

All of those are good points and I see them in different ways at the same time. Realistically Galactus can't hurt Cyttorak with a blast or punch since none of his powers have any mystical nature to them of my knowledge.

Cyttorak wouldn't be able to get close to hit him unless G shrunk down and decided to fight him or just sat there and let him hit him. The only way for G to win is for him to BFR Cyttorak or UN him. Now if he can target the Crimson Cosmos with that I don't know.

Feat wise G should win because for some reason Cyttorak can't get a good showing when it comes to actually laying the smackdown. IIRC Juggernaut and someone else I think it was Strange beat him which was stupid because how do you beat your benefactor? Cyttorak should get more recognition as a powerful god or whatever you want to call him. He is heavily underestimated by most seeing as you don't really see much of what he can do unless it's through Cain Marko himself, not saying that you are underestimating him Quan or anything like that. I just hope that everyone knows that Classic/Current Juggernaut only has a fraction of Cyttorak's power.

Still of the two I would gvie durability to Cyttorak now if he possess the power to actually harm him can be debated all day. I know some may say that if a godblast can harm him (no matter how stupid that may have been even though G should've just whooped him.) then one could assume a punch from Cyttorak would as well.

That being said I wouldn't put it past Cain beating people like Surfer and Tyran if it came down to H2H of course their blasts wouldn't hurt him but that would cancel out things like Surfer's mobility advantage. If Thanos can take blows from Tyrant then Cain should have absolutely no problem.

My main point is that a battle between the two would more than likely be a stalemate unless G BFRs or UNs him.

Newjak
And Galactus was driven off by the godblast yet he has met Thor since then and pwned him with ease.

Galactus has more impressive feats. Galactus has created much more impressive beings. Galactus is more powerful unless you have something to post. Otherwise, I accept your concession. Galactus also has the un which can rewrite the multiverse. Seriously,this isnt even close brah. And Juggernaut took Thor's godblast straight on and wasn't driven off.

Wow the avatar of Cyytorak was able to do something the Big G couldn't do.

That was a silly point to make and point out. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
The weakened GB didn't harm him, it pushed him back but Cain didn't have the full opportunity/chance to oppose it since the ground luckily gave in.

Newjak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The weakened GB didn't harm him, it pushed him back but Cain didn't have the full opportunity/chance to oppose it since the ground luckily gave in. Actually it never pushed him back. It simply halted him for a moment.

Wei Phoenix
yeah its just that most people say pushed back and I've spent years arguing that it halted him and one day just gave up and went with the masses. Point is still that it didn't harm him.

Newjak
yeah its just that most people say pushed back and I've spent years arguing that it halted him and one day just gave up and went with the masses. Point is still that it didn't harm him. Yup he was completely unharmed by it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Newjak
Yup he was completely unharmed by it.

But there will be claims by someone that the only reason why it didn't hurt him was because he was weakened. Don't pay attention to the fact that Cain has taken shots more powerful than that GB.

Bentley
Galactus has owned Mephisto on his realm... Not that this thread has to do with Galactus.

Superman can t-vo Juggs ftw, but his team has to take Thor down before.

ultimatethor

Lets not forget that galactus was fighting agamotto in his own realm so he was already at a disadvantage. If he has fought him outside of it it wud have been different. And also galactus beat mephisto in his own realm. And im not so sure about the Vishanti being scared of Cyttorak. I mean they obviously respect him and all the interdimensional treaties that exist so they dont cross him uneccessarily but i dont think scared is the right word. When all of the mystic entities were fighting for Dr stranges services in the war of the seven spheres, the vishanti didnt seem scared of anybody. They even said that from what they have spoken and would not tolerate arguement from any of the other mystic entities present which included cyttorrak.

As for who is more powerful, id have to say certainly galactus because by feats he is above him and thats all we have to go by. There is also the thing of Eternity acknowledging Galactus power as being on par with his own and Eternity is generally portrayed as being above mystic entities( even though he occasionally gets captured or trapped by them using numerous plot devices).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
And Juggernaut took Thor's godblast straight on and wasn't driven off.

Wow the avatar of Cyytorak was able to do something the Big G couldn't do.

That was a silly point to make and point out. stick out tongue The point is that things have obviously changed since then. Odin used to get compared to Galactus more back then,but it seems marvel has made it that Galactus is well above him nowadays.

Galactus is also a prisoner of his own hunger. Feats and such have him well above Cytorrak. Unless anyone has anything that they feel changes my opinion here.

WW Hulk held Juggs in check also by the way. He bfr'd him easily as well. WW Hulk could never do a thing to big G. Onslaught also treated the Juggernaut like his own personal bich. Just sayin.Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
All of those are good points and I see them in different ways at the same time. Realistically Galactus can't hurt Cyttorak with a blast or punch since none of his powers have any mystical nature to them of my knowledge.

Cyttorak wouldn't be able to get close to hit him unless G shrunk down and decided to fight him or just sat there and let him hit him. The only way for G to win is for him to BFR Cyttorak or UN him. Now if he can target the Crimson Cosmos with that I don't know.

Feat wise G should win because for some reason Cyttorak can't get a good showing when it comes to actually laying the smackdown. IIRC Juggernaut and someone else I think it was Strange beat him which was stupid because how do you beat your benefactor? Cyttorak should get more recognition as a powerful god or whatever you want to call him. He is heavily underestimated by most seeing as you don't really see much of what he can do unless it's through Cain Marko himself, not saying that you are underestimating him Quan or anything like that. I just hope that everyone knows that Classic/Current Juggernaut only has a fraction of Cyttorak's power.

Still of the two I would gvie durability to Cyttorak now if he possess the power to actually harm him can be debated all day. I know some may say that if a godblast can harm him (no matter how stupid that may have been even though G should've just whooped him.) then one could assume a punch from Cyttorak would as well.

That being said I wouldn't put it past Cain beating people like Surfer and Tyran if it came down to H2H of course their blasts wouldn't hurt him but that would cancel out things like Surfer's mobility advantage. If Thanos can take blows from Tyrant then Cain should have absolutely no problem.

My main point is that a battle between the two would more than likely be a stalemate unless G BFRs or UNs him. You really think Juggernaut would have a chance against Tyrant? LOL.

Galactus has the feats and is obviously more powerful. My case is proven and backed up while the Cytorrak side has nothing but wild speculation.

Wei Phoenix
The point is that things have obviously changed since then. Odin used to get compared to Galactus more back then,but it seems marvel has made it that Galactus is well above him nowadays.

Galactus is also a prisoner of his own hunger. Feats and such have him well above Cytorrak. Unless anyone has anything that they feel changes my opinion here.

WW Hulk held Juggs in check also by the way. He bfr'd him easily as well. WW Hulk could never do a thing to big G. Onslaught also treated the Juggernaut like his own personal bich. Just sayin. You really think Juggernaut would have a chance against Tyrant? LOL.

Galactus has the feats and is obviously more powerful. My case is proven and backed up while the Cytorrak side has nothing but wild speculation.

What can Tyrant do to hurt him and what speculation? I said that it would pretty much be a stalemate unless G bfrs or UNs him and I said that by a feats perspective that G would win.

Actually Cain held WWH in check, he got the better hits and only lost to BFR.

Using Onslaught against Cain is like using Drax against Thanos, Juggernaut was poorly written on Cain's behalf, we all know this.

Again, besides BFR what can Tyrant do to hurt him? The answer is nothing. Cain still has his forcefield if anything did happen to affect him. If Thanos can take punches from him then Cain can do the same.

quanchi112
What can Tyrant do to hurt him and what speculation? I said that it would pretty much be a stalemate unless G bfrs or UNs him and I said that by a feats perspective that G would win.

Actually Cain held WWH in check, he got the better hits and only lost to BFR.

Using Onslaught against Cain is like using Drax against Thanos, Juggernaut was poorly written on Cain's behalf, we all know this.

Again, besides BFR what can Tyrant do to hurt him? The answer is nothing. Cain still has his forcefield if anything did happen to affect him. If Thanos can take punches from him then Cain can do the same. You really think that he isnt powerful enough to hurt him...I say he is.

If Thanos had the ig do you think that he couldnt physically hurt the Juggernaut?

Didnt war hulk physically thrash him as well?

Its still canon and you cant ingore it because you disagree with it.

Warhulk,WW Hulk stood his ground,and Onslaught pwned him easily.

Tyrant rapes him.

The Pict
So basically no way for the DC guys to wins since the Juggernaut is physically incapable of being harmed?

That's how I see it.

Wei Phoenix
Tyrant barely hurt Thanos when they fought, Cain is more durable than Thanos plus he has his impenetrable forcefield. So how is he going to hurt him?

Where did the IG come from in this? If he uses the gauntlet to somehow seal off his power then yes. Hell the IG will pretty much hurt almost anyone but the Power Gem alone will not hurt him.

WHulk did physically beat him with technology made for stopping him but he didn't KO him. It was the technology that stopped him. WWH stood his ground and realized that he couldn't physically beat him, put them in a fight to the death and Hulk would've lost.

Are you not getting that Onslaught was complete and utter PIS on Cain's part hell it was on almost everyone's part and it was one big contradiction to a lot of things like his indestructable armor that he manipulated Hulk into destroying even though it was indestructable.

Still how does Tyrant rape him? What in his arsenal does he have that will hurt him when he was barely hurting Thanos?

Wei Phoenix
hell Drax pwned Thanos easily but do I count that against him? Hell no because it doesn't mean much when the guy that beat you was made specifically to beat you. Onslaught was to Juggernaut as Drax was to Thanos.

TheBadguy
Juggernaut was just one of the many too Onslaught, Thanos was the highlight of Drax's existence.

quanchi112
Tyrant barely hurt Thanos when they fought, Cain is more durable than Thanos plus he has his impenetrable forcefield. So how is he going to hurt him?

Where did the IG come from in this? If he uses the gauntlet to somehow seal off his power then yes. Hell the IG will pretty much hurt almost anyone but the Power Gem alone will not hurt him.

WHulk did physically beat him with technology made for stopping him but he didn't KO him. It was the technology that stopped him. WWH stood his ground and realized that he couldn't physically beat him, put them in a fight to the death and Hulk would've lost.

Are you not getting that Onslaught was complete and utter PIS on Cain's part hell it was on almost everyone's part and it was one big contradiction to a lot of things like his indestructable armor that he manipulated Hulk into destroying even though it was indestructable.

Still how does Tyrant rape him? What in his arsenal does he have that will hurt him when he was barely hurting Thanos? Do you think that Cain could do any better against Tyrant? he got his ass handed to him by War Hulk. Tyrant>>War Hulk. Odin>>War Hulk. Thanos>War Hulk>Juggs.

So,the power gem cant hurt him but War Hulk can? You seem awfully confused here. War Hulk showed you can hurt him physically.

WW Hulk easily stood his ground. He withstood the Juggernaut and his momentum and easily defeated him.

Onslaught is canon. It seems to me you are trying very hard to dismiss Juggs low feats. Sorry,its canon and pis is just an excuse/

Tyrant hurt Thanos whose durability can take attacks from odin who is well above Juggs. I have proven my point while you seem to be in denial. wink

quanchi112
hell Drax pwned Thanos easily but do I count that against him? Hell no because it doesn't mean much when the guy that beat you was made specifically to beat you. Onslaught was to Juggernaut as Drax was to Thanos. No,he wasnt. war Hulk also beat him. Drax was his silver bullet. Your opinion is plain ignorant.

Wei Phoenix
No,he wasnt. war Hulk also beat him. Drax was his silver bullet. Your opinion is plain ignorant.

Exactly, just like Onslaught was to Cain. Before becoming Onslaught, X focused all of his attention on Cain he feared Cyttorak. PIS is not an excuse if it is actually there. I mean I would have no problem with Onslaught beating Cain if he didn't contradict his character.

Wei Phoenix
Do you think that Cain could do any better against Tyrant? he got his ass handed to him by War Hulk. Tyrant>>War Hulk. Odin>>War Hulk. Thanos>War Hulk>Juggs.

So,the power gem cant hurt him but War Hulk can? You seem awfully confused here. War Hulk showed you can hurt him physically.

WW Hulk easily stood his ground. He withstood the Juggernaut and his momentum and easily defeated him.

Onslaught is canon. It seems to me you are trying very hard to dismiss Juggs low feats. Sorry,its canon and pis is just an excuse/

Tyrant hurt Thanos whose durability can take attacks from odin who is well above Juggs. I have proven my point while you seem to be in denial. wink

War Hulk was backed by technology made to stop him, that was his silver bullet.

WWH didn't easily stand his ground. Cain was pushing him back and he got the better blows of the two. If WWH was to BFR Thanos would you claim him as the better man?

Thanos is in no way more durable than Cain Marko. What has Odin done to say that he could hurt Cain? Hell Thor didn't even hurt him. Cain has taking shots from Eternity, he has been cast into Oblivion and survived, he had his flesh and organs ripped from his body, he has taken shots with the power to crack a small planet, he has an impenetrable forcefield that will stop any of Odin's attacks. He is virtually immune to almost all attacks and he has an insane healing factor. Odin would eventually tire out before the battle is over if you take out BFR although that would take a long time for him to tire.

Wei Phoenix
And as I said PIS is not an excuse if it is blatantly there either if its canon or not. Squirrel Girl beating Thanos or a Thanosi hell even a retarded reject Thanosi is completely stupid is it not?

quanchi112
Exactly, just like Onslaught was to Cain. Before becoming Onslaught, X focused all of his attention on Cain he feared Cyttorak. PIS is not an excuse if it is actually there. I mean I would have no problem with Onslaught beating Cain if he didn't contradict his character. Its just an excuse imo. Fact is Juggs is pretty invulnerable but when he faces someone that much more powerful he'd get hurt imo.

quanchi112
War Hulk was backed by technology made to stop him, that was his silver bullet.

WWH didn't easily stand his ground. Cain was pushing him back and he got the better blows of the two. If WWH was to BFR Thanos would you claim him as the better man?

Thanos is in no way more durable than Cain Marko. What has Odin done to say that he could hurt Cain? Hell Thor didn't even hurt him. Cain has taking shots from Eternity, he has been cast into Oblivion and survived, he had his flesh and organs ripped from his body, he has taken shots with the power to crack a small planet, he has an impenetrable forcefield that will stop any of Odin's attacks. He is virtually immune to almost all attacks and he has an insane healing factor. Odin would eventually tire out before the battle is over if you take out BFR although that would take a long time for him to tire. Scans?

WW Hulk stood his ground and easily took Juggs momentum and used it against him.

Odin has affected the multiverse and been involved in battles that have destroyed galaxies.

Again, I need to see scans where it says that War Hulk was basically the silver bullet to Juggs.

Wei Phoenix
ok give me a some time. Also may I trouble you for some Thor Vs Thanos scans? I have a RL friend who is riding Thor like harder than you'd ever imagine. Preferabally where regular Thanos was whooping him without IG or any boosting item.

carver9
Honestly I havent seen anything physically hurt juggernaut except when a weakened juggernaut got all the flesh burned off of him during the time when cytorrak was providing him with the cytorrak power source and he still healed instantly and was fighting while he was a pile of bones.

Juggernaut fought thor twice and didnt shed not one once of blood during this confrontation and thor is arguably one of the most powerful beings in marvel u. Thor has damaged celestial, galactus, ego, destroyer, etc... but he had to resort to cancelling out juggernauts power source to even get juggernaut to recognize him.

This also applies to hulk, out of every confrontation that hulk has had with juggernaut, juggernaut has yet to even get a scratch and hulk has faced and damaged some of the most powerful beings in the universe. Theres nothing next to magic that can harm juggernaut physically. Its his powers, he is basically true invulnerability and true strength. You cant say that someone can hurt a character that has yet to be damaged.

I agree with the fact that thanos cant cause juggernaut any harm, his only resort would be to bfr him or he would basically be put in a position that thor was in and thats almost being physically beaten to death.

carver9
Scans?

WW Hulk stood his ground and easily took Juggs momentum and used it against him.

Odin has affected the multiverse and been involved in battles that have destroyed galaxies.

Again, I need to see scans where it says that War Hulk was basically the silver bullet to Juggs.

Now I agree with this, wwh wasnt juggernaut silver bullet but wwh still didnt cause juggernaut any kind of physical harm and juggernaut basically did what almost all the characters in marvel couldnt do and that was get in hulks way. Juggernaut showing against wwh was a showing that even the sentry couldnt do, juggernaut was wwh's equal.

Hulk won that fight because he used his brain. Now I honestly dont think that juggernaut could stop hulk either due to hulks amazing healing factor and diamond hard skin. I consider them equals. Hell in juggernauts comic when he was going to look for the gem it was stated twice that he use to have unlimited strength until he lost the power of cyttorak and if we need proof of juggernauts amazing strength just look at the fact that he basically one shotted a god, the stranger.

If the hulk never bfred the juggernaut they'll still be fight because again theyre equals but that still dont take away the fact that thanos cant cause juggernaut any kind of physical harm.

quanchi112
ok give me a some time. Also may I trouble you for some Thor Vs Thanos scans? I have a RL friend who is riding Thor like harder than you'd ever imagine. Preferabally where regular Thanos was whooping him without IG or any boosting item. Im too lazy right now to look for the scans of Thor and Thanos' first battle.

Wei Phoenix
Ah damn you vile cretin! Yeah I'm having hard time finding the fight with WH. Apparently you get WWH when you search War Hulk. The points I wanted to point out in the scans were Apocalypse when he was watching and said that the armor/tech was working and the end when he beat Cain. After he won he just took the armor off and left.

On a side note have you seen this video on Youtube called Memoirs of a Mad Titan?

quanchi112
Ah damn you vile cretin! Yeah I'm having hard time finding the fight with WH. Apparently you get WWH when you search War Hulk. The points I wanted to point out in the scans were Apocalypse when he was watching and said that the armor/tech was working and the end when he beat Cain. After he won he just took the armor off and left.

On a side note have you seen this video on Youtube called Memoirs of a Mad Titan? No,I havent see this.

Wei Phoenix
Mind if I pm it to you? You should like it, hell I know I did because it was perfect.

Bada's Palin
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Team 2. How?

Bada's Palin
- Knock out Thor
- Knock out Juggernaut with Sonic booms.

If sonic booms don't work Superman will vibrate Juggernaut into the middle of the earth.

quanchi112
- Knock out Thor

If sonic booms don't work Superman will vibrate Juggernaut into the middle of the earth. Thor would win a majority against superman. Juggernaut wins against Konvikt.

guy222
thor/juggy

Wei Phoenix
- Knock out Thor

If sonic booms don't work Superman will vibrate Juggernaut into the middle of the earth.

Well with that logic I could say that Team 1 wins.

-knock out Supes
-Knock out Konvikt with punches.

you do realized that you already failed when you said knock out Cain? Cain can't be KO'd, especially by some weak ass sonic booms. also the OP said no BFR.

fangirl101

-knock out Supes

you do realized that you already failed when you said knock out Cain? Cain can't be KO'd, especially by some weak ass sonic booms. also the OP said no BFR.
Didn't Nimrod beat Juggy with Sonic Booms or something like that?

Wei Phoenix
if he did then that was stupid seeing as Cain has taken things way higher than a sonic boom including thunder claps. Point is that Thor and Cain can both whoop Supes ass in this fight, Konvikt should've chosen a better partner.

kgkg
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Galactus couldn't stop the Juggernaut using just physical force, Juggernaut is entirely immune to physical attacks. no

carver9

It wasnt sonic booms that nimrod was hitting him with it was basically the same thing that was used against hulk in hulk 2 a high intensity of sound waves going straight to the brain. That would drop any top tier. I cant believe juggernaut lived after that but he did. confused

Totally different from sonic booms.

carver9

can you name me one character that has been defeated by sonic booms. Didnt some mere humans live through a sonic boom when superman was flying to save lois when she was trapped on a boat with some thugs and he plug her ears before the sonic boom hit her.

So youre basically saying human durability>>>>Juggernaut.

fangirl101
It wasnt sonic booms that nimrod was hitting him with it was basically the same thing that was used against hulk in hulk 2 a high intensity of sound waves going straight to the brain. That would drop any top tier. I cant believe juggernaut lived after that but he did. confused

Totally different from sonic booms.
You do know that Superman can Whistle at High intensity Sound waves right? Even change the frequencies of the whistles.

carver9
You do know that Superman can Whistle at High intensity Sound waves right? Even change the frequencies of the whistles.

You do know that nimrod can find a weakness in almost any being and can create (main word "create" a device from his own body to defeat you) a weapon to drop you, no matter your durability. He created juggernauts kryptonite and superman cant mimic that. If superman can use sound waves to take out juggernaut then that basically saying that he can use those same sound wave to take out despero, konvikt, titus, doomsday, and darkseid since juggernaut is more durable then everyone that I have named.

Supermans sound waves>>>>>blackbolt.

Allankles
Supes uses T-Vo on Jugs for the win. Even without a BFR Jugs can be a non factor as long as Supes keeps away with his speed and then uses his mystical/mental powers to keep Jugs out of the equation. Konvict and Supes double team Thor for the KO.

Mindset
Supes knows Juggs is vulnerable to mental attacks?

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset

Without BFR (which would have been easy to accomplish for Supes), for team 2 to stand a chance Supes has to use TVo. Sure he could easily keep away from Juggs with his speed but without mystical armaments he isn't hurting Juggs so he has to use T-Vo to win. Draw Juggs mind into a higher consciousness and beat him in a battle of will and wit.

Wei Phoenix
I'm not a supes expert so please explain what T-Vo is? Also how can he affect his mind and stuff if his helmet and skull cap is on? What about his forcefield?

Bada's Palin

-knock out Supes

I'm afraid you couldn't.

Nobody on team 1 has speed comparable to Superman, nor will any of them have an easy time hitting him. Thor is susceptible to being blitzed by a barrage of punches and Juggernaut would be absolutely helpless if Superman decided to bury him in concrete or simply vibrate him into anything.

Juggernaut's been injured physically a mass of times, he's been knocked out by sonic booms and Nightcrawler once hurt him by swinging a candle at him. So no, how can I be wrong when he's affected by such things like 5 times or more.

Wei Phoenix
OP said no blitzing. Thor can keep up with supes and vibrating him into something is like BFRing him which isn't allowed. Concrete isn't going to do anything, he has broken out of things way stronger than that. The only time he didn't was when Spide PISsed on him. If you really think that a candle was truly able to hurt him without PIS then I'm sorry. The sonic booms were already explained too.

Show me scans of Cain being physically hurt? Show me something that says Supes punches can hurt him when Cain has taken shots and blows stronger than his punches. No matter what, they aren't breaking through his FF.

Bada's Palin
OP said no blitzing. Thor can keep up with supes and vibrating him into something is like BFRing him which isn't allowed. Concrete isn't going to do anything, he has broken out of things way stronger than that. The only time he didn't was when Spide PISsed on him. If you really think that a candle was truly able to hurt him without PIS then I'm sorry. The sonic booms were already explained too.

Show me scans of Cain being physically hurt? Show me something that says Supes punches can hurt him when Cain has taken shots and blows stronger than his punches. No matter what, they aren't breaking through his FF.

If you knew anything about comics, you would know that Juggernaut has been hurt by fire, that the Hulk has gotten him with punches and that sonic attacks have injured him (Nimrod)

How is vibrating someone into the ground the same as BFR? They're being stuck, not removed.

Wei Phoenix
ok been gone so I can prove you wrong. Cain has no weakness to fire.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/scan0001.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/scan0003.jpg

Some other things to show Juggernaut's greatness

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/CainSkeleton.jpg

Taking Dazzler's best shot

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Dazzler_KO1.jpg

Proof that he survived

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Sentimental_KO1.jpg

Reflecting Storm's blast back at him.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Storm_KO1.jpg

Wei Phoenix
If you knew anything about comics, you would know that Juggernaut has been hurt by fire, that the Hulk has gotten him with punches and that sonic attacks have injured him (Nimrod)

How is vibrating someone into the ground the same as BFR? They're being stuck, not removed.

Oh vibrating him into the ground? Sorry at first you said middle of the earth and I was still on that. Cain can break through the ground. He has broken out of things more denser than the ground.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/vs_Thor4.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Supes uses T-Vo on Jugs for the win. Even without a BFR Jugs can be a non factor as long as Supes keeps away with his speed and then uses his mystical/mental powers to keep Jugs out of the equation. Konvict and Supes double team Thor for the KO. How doesnt Konvikt get beat in the meantime?

Wei Phoenix
How doesnt Konvikt get beat in the meantime?

Because him and Thor just stand there watching for some strange odd reason.

Bentley
By being uber.

Allankles
OP said no blitzing.

The OP said no BFR not no blitzing.

EDIT: He said no blitzing typical Carver thread, basically disable one character so that he doesn't even have his trademark abilities. In that case team 1 would probably take this 6/10 although Supes HV being faster than Thor's thunder strikes could disable Thor if he blasted Thor's hands at close quarters, fight Thor without his Hammer.

Konvikt is quicker than Juggernaut and pretty durable to blunt force trauma so it would be a long battle as Supes takes Thor, I think it would be a fair good fight as long as Supes uses his freeze breath and HV to make up for the no blitzing.

Freeze breath to immobilize these guys briefly and then HV to get in close and try to take the Hammer out of the equation.

Most extreme scenario for a team 2 win would have to involve Supes using TVo to make illusions and such and then eventually entrap one of these guys minds (especially) Jugs.

As far as Juggs not being able to be hurt it's difficult to say. What's Juggs best show of durability? I know more than likely you have to mystism/magic or use telepathy to hurt him, but a mystical augmentation can still be trumpt with a force considerable enough to overcome it.

And for those saying Supes could vibrate Jugs to the core of a planet that still counts as a BFR.

Wei Phoenix

Are you sure about that?

This is classic thor.

Mindset

How is vibrating someone into the ground the same as BFR? They're being stuck, not removed. this post makes me lol

Good job trying to be condescending and not know wtf you're talking about.

thumb up

TheBadguy
Because him and Thor just stand there watching for some strange odd reason.

Its the mythical forum Superman's special power. All foes must stand still and watch Superman work and must never fight to the best of their abilities.

fangirl101
You do know that nimrod can find a weakness in almost any being and can create (main word "create" a device from his own body to defeat you) a weapon to drop you, no matter your durability. He created juggernauts kryptonite and superman cant mimic that. If superman can use sound waves to take out juggernaut then that basically saying that he can use those same sound wave to take out despero, konvikt, titus, doomsday, and darkseid since juggernaut is more durable then everyone that I have named.

Supermans sound waves>>>>>blackbolt.
Black bolt doen'st use sound waves. Fail. And Durability has nothing to do with Juggy's weakness. It messed with his inner ear. He still has to hear damnit. hell.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes. It's general knowlege.

Allankles

Maybe you do have a point, getting stuck into the BF may not exactly be BFR.

fangirl101
Superman Vibrates Thor into Juggy. Game Over.

Mindset
Superman Vibrates Thor into Juggy. Game Over. no

Allankles
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Its the mythical forum Superman's special power. All foes must stand still and watch Superman work and must never fight to the best of their abilities.

Supes isn't sitting around meditating when he is using TVo he could make illusions and such to run interference, but I said it's the most extreme scenario he'd be better served just trying to vibrate Juggs into the BF as Thor and Konvikt battle it out and Konvikt has shown enough durability that I'd expect him to keep Thor occupied.

And even if you switch the matches Supes can get his energetic attacks off faster than Thor can at close quarters all he has to do is will his HV beams and they shoot out in less than a moment or his super breath or freezebreath to run effective tactical distractions.

ultimatethor

Lol at the nonsense.

Allankles
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Lol at the nonsense.

What so nonsensical about that you do know that Supes can vibrate or spin his body fast enough to vibrate through the ground, right? If he grabs hold of Juggs and does that what could Juggs do?

The speed at which he vibrates or rotates his body are well beyond the speeds Jugs functions at, he won't be able to react and once he's deep enough in the BF how long does it take him to get back out? He can't fly, he has no speed, it would take him a long time, long enough to put him out of the fight effectively.

ultimatethor
What so nonsensical about that you do know that Supes can vibrate or spin his body fast enough to vibrate through the ground, right? If he grabs hold of Juggs and does that what could Juggs do?

The speed at which he vibrates or rotates his body are well beyond the speeds Jugs functions at, he won't be able to react and once he's deep enough in the BF how long does it take him to get back out? He can't fly, he has no speed, it would take him a long time, long enough to put him out of the fight effectively.

Uhhh, before u go on a tirade i was laughing at the idea of supes vibrating jugs into thor. That is just not gonna happen.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Uhhh, before u go on a tirade i was laughing at the idea of supes vibrating jugs into thor. That is just not gonna happen.

I think you are underestimating forum Supes. Forget vibrating them together, Supes flies back in time, impregnates Cain's mom thus becoming Cain's dad. Flies back to the present and scares off Juggs with a leather belt.

/thread

Wei Phoenix
Maybe you do have a point, getting stuck into the BF may not exactly be BFR.

Even if he gets stuck in the groundthen what is stopping Cain from just breaking out?

For that to happen without much resistance, Supes would have to blitz them and it has been said no blitzing.

Supes isn't sitting around meditating when he is using TVo he could make illusions and such to run interference, but I said it's the most extreme scenario he'd be better served just trying to vibrate Juggs into the BF as Thor and Konvikt battle it out and Konvikt has shown enough durability that I'd expect him to keep Thor occupied.

And even if you switch the matches Supes can get his energetic attacks off faster than Thor can at close quarters all he has to do is will his HV beams and they shoot out in less than a moment or his super breath or freezebreath to run effective tactical distractions.

again please what is stopping Cain from breaking out of the ground?

Wouldn't he need to blitz them for that to work? How can he grab hold of Cain if his FF is up? Wouldn't that Kill Thor? I thought Superman doesn't kill especially when it comes to heroes.

Knowsbleed33
Team 2 gets whore'd out.

batdude123
Can't Juggernaut be taken out with certain frequency attacks ala Nimrod?

Knowsbleed33
That attack would've worked on anyone. All Nimrod did was paralyze Juggernaut momentarily.

batdude123
That attack would've worked on anyone. All Nimrod did was paralyze Juggernaut momentarily.

Disabling an opponent so they can't continue is considered a win.

carver9

So you honestly dont think that thor could take superman heat vision, a guy that has fought in the sun before. We also have on panel proof that thor could easily block supermans heat vision with his hammer since he has stopped more powerful blast in the past and ice breath aint doing jack to thor, jack. Not to thor or juggernaut.

carver9
Originally posted by batdude123

So you dont think that the same attack that nimrod hit juggernaut with wont work on anyone in this battle?

It would kill superman, lets put it like that.

Knowsbleed33

Superman is automatically going to know exactly how to do this? The proper frequency necessary to disrupt the messages from Cains brain getting to his body?

No.

quanchi112
Because him and Thor just stand there watching for some strange odd reason. laughing out loud Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman Vibrates Thor into Juggy. Game Over. Thor godblasts Superman killing him instantly.

batdude123
So you dont think that the same attack that nimrod hit juggernaut with wont work on anyone in this battle?

It would kill superman, lets put it like that.

Completely irrelevant, and you missed the point.

Superman is automatically going to know exactly how to do this? The proper frequency necessary to disrupt the messages from Cains brain getting to his body?

No.

Why not? The guy knows the frequency on which the human brain operates. He's even used vibrational frequencies to reverse the affects of telepathy.

I'd think he more than anyone should be able to accomplish that feat.

Knowsbleed33
On the fly? That ridiculous.

When have you ever seen Superman walk into any battle using methods like that at the outset?

Wei Phoenix

EDIT: He said no blitzing typical Carver thread, basically disable one character so that he doesn't even have his trademark abilities. In that case team 1 would probably take this 6/10 although Supes HV being faster than Thor's thunder strikes could disable Thor if he blasted Thor's hands at close quarters, fight Thor without his Hammer.

Konvikt is quicker than Juggernaut and pretty durable to blunt force trauma so it would be a long battle as Supes takes Thor, I think it would be a fair good fight as long as Supes uses his freeze breath and HV to make up for the no blitzing.

Freeze breath to immobilize these guys briefly and then HV to get in close and try to take the Hammer out of the equation.

Most extreme scenario for a team 2 win would have to involve Supes using TVo to make illusions and such and then eventually entrap one of these guys minds (especially) Jugs.

As far as Juggs not being able to be hurt it's difficult to say. What's Juggs best show of durability? I know more than likely you have to mystism/magic or use telepathy to hurt him, but a mystical augmentation can still be trumpt with a force considerable enough to overcome it.

And for those saying Supes could vibrate Jugs to the core of a planet that still counts as a BFR.

Using a close range HV on Thor's hand would only increase the likely hood Thor will use Mjolnir to absorb the energy and return it on Superman at greater magnitude, and different frequency.

And freezing them won't work fist Thor has command over such cold and could very litterally turn the effects right back on Superman. Second even if the got forzen both Cain , and Thor would be able to get free without too much trouble.

Also Thor doesn't need Mjolnir or even to be free to strike Superman with lightning. And I very highly doubt Superman's HV is "faster".

Cain has been frozen numerous times and escaped with a flex of his muscles.

Wei Phoenix

No.

Can the freq bypass his FF?

Knowsbleed33
I try to assume Juggernaut doesn't have his FF up since he barely uses it any more.

Wei Phoenix
I try to assume Juggernaut doesn't have his FF up since he barely uses it any more.

I think that he barely uses it because writer's forgot about it.

batdude123
On the fly? That ridiculous.

When have you ever seen Superman walk into any battle using methods like that at the outset?
Superman is pretty quick to realize when attacks can and cannot work in certain situations. For example, he'd be quick to realize that his punches would do nothing to Juggernaut.

Superman is a lot more creative than people here give him credit for.

Knowsbleed33
I'm not doubting Supermans intellect. I'm doubting that he would use that tactic, especially when he also has Thor to deal with.

batdude123
I'm not doubting Supermans intellect. I'm doubting that he would use that tactic, especially when he also has Thor to deal with.

Konvikt is more than capable of taking on Thor.

quanchi112
Superman is pretty quick to realize when attacks can and cannot work in certain situations. For example, he'd be quick to realize that his punches would do nothing to Juggernaut.

Superman is a lot more creative than people here give him credit for. Why wouldnt the bricks go at it while Thor and Supes go at it?

Knowsbleed33
Konvikt is more than capable of taking on Thor.

What are you basing this on?

batdude123
Why wouldnt the bricks go at it while Thor and Supes go at it?

Because we're all making this battle up as we go along. smile

What are you basing this on?

His feats.

Wei Phoenix

His feats.

Off Topic: You sir are no fighter of the Nightman

Knowsbleed33
His feats.

Uhhh which?

batdude123
Off Topic: You sir are no fighter of the Nightman

I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO A... INTO A JELLY!!!

Wei Phoenix
KB while you're here can you explain the whole Nightcrawler beating Cain with a candle? Bada's Palin seems to believe that Cain has a weakness against fire on the 5th page.

Wei Phoenix
I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO A... INTO A JELLY!!!

Forgive me!!!! You truly are the Champion of the.....sun. You're a master of karate and friendship for everyone!

batdude123
Forgive me!!!! You truly are the Champion of the.....sun. You're a master of karate and friendship for everyone!

AHAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112

His feats. In any given scenario Thor should beat whomever he faces.

Konvikt's feats were o-k if you think knocking rocks into characters is awesome.

Wei Phoenix
AHAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah thank you for the Sunny moment. I'm actually watching the latest episode on demand with Sinbad in it.

batdude123
Ah thank you for the Sunny moment. I'm actually watching the latest episode on demand with Sinbad in it.

I loved it when Dee and Charlie drive heave on stage. laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Sinbad and Rob Thomas were hillarious.

Knowsbleed33
KB while you're here can you explain the whole Nightcrawler beating Cain with a candle? Bada's Palin seems to believe that Cain has a weakness against fire on the 5th page.

There was a circumstance behind that, I can't remember exactly. It's like when Juggernaut got trapped in wet cement by Spidey. People seem to take that has a weak showing but it actually makes sense. You can be unstoppable if you can't move and Juggernaut couldn't gain any momentum standing in wet cement.

Anyway, Juggernaut has zero weakness against fire. Spider-man once drove a gas truck into Juggernaut which exploded catching him on fire. He walked out as if nothing happened. Also, in his battle with D'spayre he had a vat of molten steel dumped on him and he was completely unaffected by it and he was depowered at that point as well.

Wei Phoenix
There was a circumstance behind that, I can't remember exactly. It's like when Juggernaut got trapped in wet cement by Spidey. People seem to take that has a weak showing but it actually makes sense. You can be unstoppable if you can't move and Juggernaut couldn't gain any momentum standing in wet cement.

Anyway, Juggernaut has zero weakness against fire. Spider-man once drove a gas truck into Juggernaut which exploded catching him on fire. He walked out as if nothing happened. Also, in his battle with D'spayre he had a vat of molten steel dumped on him and he was completely unaffected by it and he was depowered at that point as well.

I showed his feats against fire about 2-3 pages ago along with some other durability feats. I forgot the Spidey one with the gas truck and all but I still don't get Cain being stopped by cement even stuck in cement he should be able to break out like he did to Iceman twice.

Knowsbleed33
What can I say? The only way to deal with a plot device is with a plot device.

Bada's Palin

Actually that wouldn't work.

Thor's been stuck in the ground and can "magic" himself out.

Wei Phoenix
yeah I've learned to deal with stuff like that when it comes to Cain is that it's just better for some heroes to get lucky.

batdude123
In any given scenario Thor should beat whomever he faces.

Konvikt's feats were o-k if you think knocking rocks into characters is awesome.

Haven't you always given the nod to Superman against Classic Thor? wink

quanchi112
Haven't you always given the nod to Superman against Classic Thor? wink I changed my mind when I read Rulk issue 6. Thor beat his ass and I think he would take 6 of ten against Superman based on that. I also think that Supes knocked him out due to his confusion when Supes stopped his hammer. That wouldnt happen again.

Allankles
I changed my mind when I read Rulk issue 6. Thor beat his ass and I think he would take 6 of ten against Superman based on that. I also think that Supes knocked him out due to his confusion when Supes stopped his hammer. That wouldnt happen again.

What was so special about Rulk issue 6? Thor was doing what he should have done in the first place. And this match up is minus a speed blitz, in a forum fight Supes would usually have that. In this scenario he can only vibrate Juggs into the BF he can't outright speedblitz as per the OP's scenario.

Wei Phoenix
still what is stopping Cain from breaking through the ground?

big juggy man

Plot power? Every character has strengths and weakness. Juggernaut is invunerable to physical attacks. So any character with high levels of magic could do some damage to him. A plot character is Thanos who gets some artifact every other issure to make him far more powerful than the Juggernaut every was. A plot character is somebody like Dr. Doom who manages to beat people who he should never be able to beat because he has " prep time".

Anyway Team one wins even if Superman is allowed to speed blitz

Allankles
So you honestly dont think that thor could take superman heat vision, a guy that has fought in the sun before. We also have on panel proof that thor could easily block supermans heat vision with his hammer since he has stopped more powerful blast in the past and ice breath aint doing jack to thor, jack. Not to thor or juggernaut.

I have no doubt Thor's hammer can absorb HV that's one of its abilities, energy absorption. But neither one of these guys has speed here (Supes speed is taken out minus vibrating or spinning his own body). But Thor, Konvikt and Supes still have better reflexes than Juggs and Supes still has better reflexes than Thor.

In close quarters Supes can direct his beams directly at Thor's hands (the ones that grab hold of Mjlonir) to try and take Mjlonir out of the equation. Also Superman has shown enough strength to grab Thor's hammer at close range after he has swung it down at him.

And again even as Thor aims to use his energetic offensive you have to admit Supes can use freezebreath and his HV quicker than Thor can channel lightning or any magically induced attacks. Freezebreath could slow down Thor or Juggs provide distractions.

Allankles
Originally posted by big juggy man

Anyway Team one wins even if Superman is allowed to speed blitz

Everything you said was fine up to this point. With Speedblitz on Supes BFR's Juggs and then he and Konvikt take Thor out. Thor would have problems landing a shot if Supes is using speed at CQ.

Wei Phoenix
I have no doubt Thor's hammer can absorb HV that's one of its abilities, energy absorption. But neither one of these guys has speed here (Supes speed is taken out minus vibrating or spinning his own body). But Thor, Konvikt and Supes still have better reflexes than Juggs and Supes still has better reflexes than Thor.

In close quarters Supes can direct his beams directly at Thor's hands (the ones that grab hold of Mjlonir) to try and take Mjlonir out of the equation. Also Superman has shown enough strength to grab Thor's hammer at close range after he has swung it down at him.

And again even as Thor aims to use his energetic offensive you have to admit Supes can use freezebreath and his HV quicker than Thor can channel lightning or any magically induced attacks. Freezebreath could slow down Thor or Juggs provide distractions.

If he drops the hammer then what is stopping him from just calling it right back?

Thor has no problem with keeping up with Supes.

Couldn't Thor just cancel out his FB since he can control the elements? Besides that, ice is going to stop Cain for a maximum of five seconds.

Allankles
If he drops the hammer then what is stopping him from just calling it right back?

Thor has no problem with keeping up with Supes.

Couldn't Thor just cancel out his FB since he can control the elements? Besides that, ice is going to stop Cain for a maximum of five seconds.

I don't know if Thor can cancel his FB since the energy comes directly from Supes, not manipulation of outside forces. And the FB is an effective tactical ploy he won't be able to end it with his FB but if it slows down/distracts Thor and Juggs it is doing it's job.

The FB helps whoever is facing Thor and it certainly gives whoever is fighting Juggs moments to maneuver the fight to their favor, whether that's vibration, TVo or just keeping him off balance.

ultimatethor

Thor channeling lightning? Thor can simply make thousands of lightning bolts rain down in all directions around him. Supes will definitely be getting hit. Also by swinging his hammer around thor can easily nullify heat vision or ice breath. And since we are using unusual tactics for supes then BFR is a very valid option for thor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>