What brick can physically stop hp doomsday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a 1 out of 1 fight, not to ten. He has to go down the list fighting each character but if he loose then its over (hp doomsday). Doomsday gets to rest after each battle. No adapting in this battle. Is doomsday the top of the chain when it comes to brutes. Is he the best of the best.

1.Thing
2.Colossus
3.Pit
4.The general
5.Savage hulk
6.Konvikt
7.War hulk
8.Despero
9.Mindless hulk
10. Champion (with the gem and he fights to the best of his ability)
11.Juggernaut (Classic) (If juggernaut cant drop doomsday in 2 days then doomsday automatically wins)

Where does he stop in the gauntlet

Starscream M
juggernaut...only because he's mystically enchanted

Enyalus
Konvikt.

iceman24567
I agree Juggs stops him.

DigiMark007
Maybe Mangog

namorsubby
i don't know if any can.

Knowsbleed33
Non-PIS/CIS General could probably do it.

fangirl101
With No Adapting powers? Superboyprime.

carver9
I honestly thinks that he stops at war hulk.

vansonbee
Mindless Hulk

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Mindless Hulk
NEVER.

Enyalus
Avlon seems to have good reason for thinking that HP DD is currently about on par with current Superman. If that's the case, well, Konvikt kicked Supes' ass...

...That's my reasoning.

Knowsbleed33
Champion with the PG could also do it if he uses the PG to its fullest.

namorsubby
Originally posted by fangirl101
With No Adapting powers? Superboyprime. didn't think of him.

good one.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut

Galan007
his 'adapt on the fly' quality, is what made h/p dd..... h/p dd. taking that trait away from him severely cripples his overall powerset. with those stipulations, konvikt would have a very good chance at beating him. imo.

EkinEku
1.Thing DD stomps
2.Colossus DD stopms
3.Pit stalemate
4.The general DD stomps
5.Savage hulk Stalemate
6.Konvikt DD stomps
7.War hulk he might take DD
8.Despero dd stomps
9.Mindless hulk see war hulk
10. Champion (with the gem and he fights to the best of his ability) either way
11.Juggernaut stalemate

ultimatethor
If DD doesnt have his adaptation quality then War Hulk could take him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
his 'adapt on the fly' quality, is what made h/p dd..... h/p dd. taking that trait away from him severely cripples his overall powerset. with those stipulations, konvikt would have a very good chance at beating him. imo.

I was thinking the same thing.

Doomsday = Adaptation. That's his power.

"Doomsday without adapting" is a bit retarded.

occultdestroyer
No brick can stop him, except maybe Superboy-Prime

vlaaad12345
H/p doomsday was so powerful specifically because of his near instant evolution to all forms of attacks used against him...taking that away makes him no h/p doomsday anymore.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fangirl101
With No Adapting powers? Superboyprime.

Hes not a brick...

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No brick can stop him, except maybe Superboy-Prime He isnt a brick. erm

kakuzu
Juggernaut and champ have the best chance. Even if Hulk could stop him he would probably have to be split from banner and he would most likely knock himself out just as he had done with Onslaught.

Harbinger
lol at "no adapting."

The Pict
Juggs has the best chance, but might only stale mate him. Remember guys in Hunter/Prey DD took a force equal to million nuclear blasts and was up fighting a few panels later. Seeing as in was Waverider narrating (iirc) we can assume it's an accurate measure of the blast. I don't anyone else on that list bettering that level of power to put DD down.

Originally posted by The Pict
Yeah H/P Doomsday couldn't be stopped in that comic, he had to be removed from existence.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2505/hacsahunterprey0335dt3.th.jpg

"A force equal to a million nuclear blasts" impressive durability feat for both Superman and Doomsday. When we next see Doomsday he's grabbing Superman ready to fight and laughing. After THAT!

Hulk couldn't hope to equal something as powerful as that explosion let alone top it, so how could he beat Doomsday?

carver9
Juggs has the best chance, but might only stale mate him. Remember guys in Hunter/Prey DD took a force equal to million nuclear blasts and was up fighting a few panels later. Seeing as in was Waverider narrating (iirc) we can assume it's an accurate measure of the blast. I don't anyone else on that list bettering that level of power to put DD down.

and where did this blast take place.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
and where did this blast take place.

You should know, it happened it Hunter/Prey and you made a thread about H/P Doomsday. I'm assuming you read the comic.

carver9
You should know, it happened it Hunter/Prey and you made a thread about H/P Doomsday. I'm assuming you read the comic.

I do know but I want you to understand what you posted because if it happened where I KNOW it happened then there wouldnt be any life present after that blast.

Again where did this happen?

quanchi112
You should know, it happened it Hunter/Prey and you made a thread about H/P Doomsday. I'm assuming you read the comic. Just because you make a thread about a certain comic book character that doesnt mean you have read it.

The Pict
Originally posted by quanchi112
Just because you make a thread about a certain comic book character that doesnt mean you have read it.

Really because he said that War Hulk would stop DD. Now if he didn't read H/P starring H/P DD he shouldn't really be saying that because it shows his lack of knowledge and poor debating skills, which is why I was picking him upon it.

quanchi112
Really because he said that War Hulk would stop DD. Now if he didn't read H/P starring H/P DD he shouldn't really be saying that because it shows his lack of knowledge and poor debating skills, which is why I was picking him upon it. You think he is the only one on here who gives his opinion by just reading a few scans here and there?

The Pict
I do know but I want you to understand what you posted because if it happened where I KNOW it happened then there wouldnt be any life present after that blast.

I know where it happened. I have the comic on my laptop, that's where the scans from, youjust want me to tell you 313

If you really need to know go google it or read the comic yes

carver9
Really because he said that War Hulk would stop DD. Now if he didn't read H/P starring H/P DD he shouldn't really be saying that because it shows his lack of knowledge and poor debating skills, which is why I was picking him upon it.

and why is hp doomsday defeating a being that had no limits due to his celestial tech. A being that over powered the power of one of the most powerful beings in marvel u enchantmentss (cytorrak, he overpowered cytorrak enchantment of unstoppable movement).

carver9
I know where it happened. I have the comic on my laptop, that's where the scans from, youjust want me to tell you 313

If you really need to know go google it or read the comic yes

I read the comic twice and use to own it. I dont need to google anything when I can go to ther respect thread and easily look at the scan but I want you to see where Im coming from with the million nuke thing.

The Pict
I read the comic twice and use to own it. I dont need to google anything when I can go to ther respect thread and easily look at the scan but I want you to see where Im coming from with the million nuke thing.

I don't see where you are coming from at all. You're not coming from anywhere actually you haven't made a point you just keep asking where it happened.

Nihilist
This is a 1 out of 1 fight, not to ten. He has to go down the list fighting each character but if he loose then its over (hp doomsday). Doomsday gets to rest after each battle. No adapting in this battle. Is doomsday the top of the chain when it comes to brutes. Is he the best of the best.

1.Thing
2.Colossus
3.Pit
4.The general
5.Savage hulk
6.Konvikt
7.War hulk
8.Despero
9.Mindless hulk
10. Champion (with the gem and he fights to the best of his ability)
11.Juggernaut (Classic) (If juggernaut cant drop doomsday in 2 days then doomsday automatically wins)

Where does he stop in the gauntlet
general,champion and juggs have the best chance.

also imo kurse,dumb drax w/power gem,pc omega and pc validus would do well

Mindship
Originally posted by Galan007
his 'adapt on the fly' quality, is what made h/p dd..... h/p dd.
Originally posted by Soljer
Doomsday = Adaptation. That's his power.

Stalemates at Juggs.

Soljer
He isnt a brick. erm

Sure he is. A flying brick, but a brick nonetheless.

Endrict Nuul
Sure he is. A flying brick, but a brick nonetheless.

Nope, so....anyone with Superman type power are bricks?

leonidas
not only wasn't hp dd never threatened in anyway whatesoever in that series, but he also took on 2 high heralds (amped supes+waverider who may even be in the trans-class, depending on your personal belief) simultaneously and he literally wrecked both.

juggs shield is the dumbest pis in comics and makes him useless in these fights. there is absolutely no chance juggs would put down hp in 2 days or 2 years. konvict is a bit unknown to me so i can't really say, but even without adapting, if he stayed at his hp levels he would easily survive this (again, i may be wrong where konvict is concerned though . . .)

quanchi112
Sure he is. A flying brick, but a brick nonetheless. I disagree. He does far more than just punch and kick. You must also consider Superman a brick as well.

Endrict Nuul
I disagree. He does far more than just punch and kick. You must also consider Superman a brick as well.

With Gladiator, Hyperion, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom and the list goes on.....no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
With Gladiator, Hyperion, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom and the list goes on.....no expression Yep. I think he means that prime mostly fights like a brick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.