greatape vs hollow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adventbleach111
wat do u think bout that? great apes being at full power and a army of hollows hungry for souls

who wud win?? cool

Nemesis X
I think that the greatapes would get owned because they can't see the Hollows.

adventbleach111
yeh thats a huge advantage on the hollows side

TheBadguy
great apes as in oozaru? Even kid gohan as an ape could destroy a planet, but I don't know if either of these could hurt each other.

adventbleach111
i think so.. or on second thought maybe not u hav a point there i forgot but where iz it that hollows go to like isnt it somewhere between the soul society and the real world..imform me if i am wrong i wud like to know

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Even kid gohan as an ape could destroy a planet And when was this? no expression

adventbleach111
im not sure i waz kinda wonderin the same thing?

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And when was this? no expression

Right before Piccolo blew the moon, gohan was rampaging nuking everything

http://s4.tinypic.com/k5339w.jpg
http://s4.tinypic.com/34hubva.jpg

adventbleach111
that seems about right

Dark-Jaxx
Right before Piccolo blew the moon, gohan was rampaging nuking everything

http://s4.tinypic.com/k5339w.jpg
http://s4.tinypic.com/34hubva.jpg Doesn't point to him being able to in a literal sense destroy the entire planet.

But he wins this thread regardless.

Bada's Palin
Doesn't point to him being able to in a literal sense destroy the entire planet.

But he wins this thread regardless.

How so? you don't need a lot of nukes to destroy the planet.

Isn't Piccolo skilled at estimating destructive force?

adventbleach111
since when?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
How so? you don't need a lot of nukes to destroy the planet.

Isn't Piccolo skilled at estimating destructive force? Only those weren't nukes in a real nuclear sense, no size is even able to be estimated.

And...Since when? no expression

Bada's Palin
Only those weren't nukes in a real nuclear sense, no size is even able to be estimated.

And...Since when? no expression

Piccolo was able to estimate how much force he needed to destroy the moon apparently.

adventbleach111
nevermind wrong thread

Dark-Jaxx
Piccolo was able to estimate how much force he needed to destroy the moon apparently. He fired a big ass blast that had alot of energy...That doesn't mean Piccolo is some sort of genius calculator. no expression

braveheart
wat kind of hollow r u talking about ???????

Bada's Palin
He fired a big ass blast that had alot of energy...That doesn't mean Piccolo is some sort of genius calculator. no expression

He must've been close, otherwise I don't see how you justify characters below Frieza not being able to destroy planet. If Piccolo at that level, who had like 5k energy level? was able to destory something as big as the moon easily..

Dark-Jaxx
He must've been close, otherwise I don't see how you justify characters below Frieza not being able to destroy planet. If Piccolo at that level, who had like 5k energy level? was able to destory something as big as the moon easily.. Because they have no feats that say they could. And powerlevel does not directly correlate with blast destructibility, strength, speed, durability, or any of that shit.

Shit, just to point out how irrelevant and inconsistent powerlevels are, Kid Buu's is probably at least a hundred times bigger than Freeza's, with Goku and Vegeta's likewise being so.

A blast that could bust Earth 10 times was deemed unstoppable by Goku and Vegeta. no expression

Nemesis X
Even if greatapes can destroy a planet, Hollows can escape back into their dimension that's between the world of the living and the soul society. Hollows win either way here.

adventbleach111
Thats whatI I was trying to say earlier. by escaping back into their dimension,they can come and go as they please.

Bada's Palin
Because they have no feats that say they could. And powerlevel does not directly correlate with blast destructibility, strength, speed, durability, or any of that shit.

No, then what is it an indicator of?

adventbleach111
probably a indicator of the great apes?

Dark-Jaxx
No, then what is it an indicator of? Who can beat up who.

Bada's Palin
Who can beat up who.

That's it, we're done.

Ignore list for you.

Take the trolling elsewhere kiddo.

Nemesis X
Nenos Grandes's beams can be highly fatal. It'll probably inflict a lot of damage on the apes.

Dark-Jaxx
That's it, we're done.

Ignore list for you.

Take the trolling elsewhere kiddo. That's exactly what it means, and ALWAYS has meant.

If it really DIRECTLY correlated, that would mean that by the time Goku was first a SSJ, he should be able to lift well over a million tons.

He can't.

adventbleach111
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nenos Grandes's beams can be highly fatal. It'll probably inflict a lot of damage on the apes.

I agree

adventbleach111
Why cant he lift over a million tons,what about SSJ2?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by adventbleach111
Why cant he lift over a million tons,what about SSJ2? Because he has not a single strength feat to suggest he can do such a thing, hell, going by that, Goku at base should be able to lift much more than 40 tons, yet we know for fact he cannot.

adventbleach111
Because he has not a single strength feat to suggest he can do such a thing, hell, going by that, Goku at base should be able to lift much more than 40 tons, yet we know for fact he cannot. Can it be proven that he can lift more than 40 tons?

Wei Phoenix
Can it be proven that he can lift more than 40 tons?

There wasn't much stuff in the DBZverse for them to lift. The biggest lifting feat I can recall is when one of them threw a dinosaur, or was that the opening?

adventbleach111
I think that was the opening

TheBadguy
Piccolo apparently thought enough of Gohan destroying the planet that he felt it necessary to one shot the moon instead of facing him.

No, then what is it an indicator of?

thats exactly what it means, since Ki is what they use to amp themselves in all the areas you named.

Dark-Jaxx
Can it be proven that he can lift more than 40 tons? It was actually proven he could not in the manga.

TheBadguy
http://s4.tinypic.com/2af08jc.jpghttp://s4.tinypic.com/izrvk5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfZnTzStWsU

braveheart
wat kind of holos r yall talking about

Dark-Jaxx
http://s4.tinypic.com/2af08jc.jpghttp://s4.tinypic.com/izrvk5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfZnTzStWsU And what was that supposed to prove?

Care to prove that Piccolo in that pic was 40 tons?

TheBadguy
And what was that supposed to prove?

Care to prove that Piccolo in that pic was 40 tons?

Goku is as big as Piccolo's finger.

Here is a 200 ton blue whale for comparison
http://www.marinemammalcenter.org/images/bluewhale_ventura/3.jpg

First_Tsurugi06
Who is it in the Oozaru form, and at what point in time? The thing is, I recall something saying that when a Saiyajin becomes an Oozaru, his/her power level multiplies by 10.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, it is by ten.

And no, Goku is about as tall as his hand and a little shorter.

And Piccolo's biology is not the same as a blue whale's, or even a human's.

And I can barely tell how big that Blue Whale was.

And that doesn't help the fact that in a more recent manga in DBZ, Goku was IIRC unable to lift 40 tons.

TheBadguy
Goku had been training on a Kai planet with weights and was still in base form. Then one of the other Kai's put the 40 tons on Goku, he went ssj and continued training like they weren't even there. and its not made clear if each weight (4 of them) were each 40 tons or if they added up to 40 tons.

Dark-Jaxx
It was never stated or implied that he was lifting 40 tons on each arm, the wording used leads us to believe it was overall.

TheBadguy
You said he couldn't lift 40 tons.

Dark-Jaxx
Which he can't, since IIRC he was unable to.

TheBadguy
confused Either IIRC means something new or you missed the part where I just said he moved it like it wasn't even there after he powered up.

Dark-Jaxx
...I was talking about base, base Goku can't lift 40 tons, SSJ did it easily, yeah. no expression

TheBadguy
ah. but he was tired from training with tons on by that point.

Dark-Jaxx
no he wasn't. He was only using 2 tons before, and remarked how easy it was, hell, he even proclaimed 10 tons would be too heavy for him t lift, then south Kai, being a dick, changed the weight to 40.

Nemesis X
First we were talking baout greatapes vs. holloes, now we're talking about Goku and Piccolo. Why are we talking about Goku and Piccolo?

Dark-Jaxx
Because you touch yourself at night.

Nemesis X
Because you touch yourself at night.

You said that retarded line several months ago. Quit saying that **** whenever somebody asks a question you douche.

NonSensi-Klown
You said that retarded line several months ago. Quit saying that **** whenever somebody asks a question you douche.

I'm going to profile this... I don't really know why but I will.

Dark-Jaxx
You said that retarded line several months ago. Quit saying that **** whenever somebody asks a question you douche. Your mom's a douche.

Nemesis X
Your mom's a douche.

So is yours.

WrathfulDwarf
Back on topic everyone I catch anymore bickering and you will be removed for three days.

Dark-Jaxx
Okay, I'll stop.

Great Ape wins.

The average everyday Hollows are cannon fodder in Bleach, a single Great Ape caused gigantic explosions that could probably solo in one shot, depending on how many there is.

Nemesis X

Great Ape wins.

The average everyday Hollows are cannon fodder in Bleach, a single Great Ape caused gigantic explosions that could probably solo in one shot, depending on how many there is.

1) Greatapes can't even see the Hollows.

2) So what if the apes can create massive explosions? Hollows can escape back into their dimension anytime they want.

3) A Nenos Grande is one Hollow a greateape doesn't want to screw with because their beams are highly fatal.

Face it, the greatapes get owned so badly. It's not even fair fighting an opponent you can't even see.

TheBadguy
no he wasn't. He was only using 2 tons before, and remarked how easy it was, hell, he even proclaimed 10 tons would be too heavy for him t lift, then south Kai, being a dick, changed the weight to 40.

He was tired, he was sweating profusely and he never remarked how easy it was. That aside, that whole thing was retarded Toryiama not knowing math bullshit. If it totaled 40 and we are to believe it then Goku can't lift 10 tons in his base form, which is retarded and contradicts dragonball let alone dbz.

Dark-Jaxx
1) Greatapes can't even see the Hollows.

2) So what if the apes can create massive explosions? Hollows can escape back into their dimension anytime they want.

3) A Nenos Grande is one Hollow a greateape doesn't want to screw with because their beams are highly fatal.

Face it, the greatapes get owned so badly. It's not even fair fighting an opponent you can't even see. 1. Don't need to, they can hear them, a Great Ape's hearing is extremely advanced when compared to normal humans or Saiyans. And...Don't need to see them to blow them to shit.

2. So their entire strategy is running away over and over again? That is called fleeing the battlefield.

3.Fatal to who? A friggin Menos Gillian couldn't even beat the average Shinigami Lieutenant, yet those beams can one shot a great ape? Not likely.

The Great Ape's blasts will solo any Hollow it hits.

Nemesis X
Hearing? If you can recall in one episode of Bleach, Rukia said that no one can hear hollows at all. Only soulreapers and other people with spirit energy powers can hear them.

Dark-Jaxx
...Yet the normal people in Bleach show signs of being able to hear giant Hollows stomping around the city. no expression

Was that in the manga or only the anime?

Nemesis X
Maybe those normal people hear them because in the future, they might have powers like Chad and Orihime.

Dark-Jaxx
...So we should assume random city-goer #5 will aquire spiritual powers? no expression

Nemesis X
What? No. I thought you meant people like Tatsuki and that annoying guy who hangs with Ichigo at school. Okay, sure random people might here hollows sometimes, but the hollows decide whether to be quiet or not. Hollows can also fly. Normal people can't hear a hollow soaring and neither will the greatapes.

Wei Phoenix
What? No. I thought you meant people like Tatsuki and that annoying guy who hangs with Ichigo at school. Okay, sure random people might here hollows sometimes, but the hollows decide whether to be quiet or not. Hollows can also fly. Normal people can't hear a hollow soaring and neither will the greatapes.

I'm sorry, I'm not a bleach expert or will I ever claim what they can and can't do. I kind of want to get into the show but I must say that it is stupid if humans only hear hollows when they want to be heard. So the only time random people can hear hollows is if the hollows allow themselves to be heard or if they got super powers? That is just dumb, so if the hollows look surprised when they are heard that means that random bloke #382 is some latent super hollow busting dude?

Nemesis X
That's a bit harsh Phoenix. Sorry if my theory upsets ya. Sheesh!

Dark-Jaxx
Pretty much what he said.

If random dude #5 can hear them, why not a Great Ape, who can "hear a pin drop from a mile away"?

Wei Phoenix
I wasn't trying to be harsh and neither does it upset me it just seems stupid. If Random Guy #5 hears him and said hollow is surprised or whatever then that means that he is super bleach whatever, but what if you never see the random guy anymore? I don't know much about Bleach but has that ever happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.