Shang-chi vs Wild Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no prep

tkitna
Shang-Chi and that will be my last post on this subject because I dont know if i'll be able to handle reading Namorsubby's dribble further in the thread.

Battlehammer
.l.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.l. whats that supposed to be?

Bentley
A male thing.

Sang-chi.

namorsubby
Originally posted by tkitna
Shang-Chi and that will be my last post on this subject because I dont know if i'll be able to handle reading Namorsubby's dribble further in the thread. LMAO.hilarious.........and sad.

i don't really know this guy though, and unlike some, i don't just post in favor of who i favor when i'm generally ignorant of the other character.

Battlehammer
you don't know shang-chi?

namorsubby
i know of him, but i don't have the general knowledge needed to make an accurate determination.

like i said favortism is not a factor. i think some assumed i was some crazy wildcat fanboy when i first posted him in favor of an a-lister like DD and said he wouldn't lose all the time against cap.lol......the truth is i never even liked wildcat too much until now. after finding his appearances and posting the scans. still it's not like he's even in my top 10 characters. i like cap better than him. dd and wc was a tossup pretty much, now it's wc all the way.

Warrior18
If Shang amps himself up then he curbstomps Wildcat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.