Despero come to marvel and face the avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Could despero come to marvel universe and do what he did to the jla/jsa. No bfring in this match.

Team of avengers.

Thor (classic)
Wonderman
Sentry
Proffessor hulk
Vision
Ms Marvel
Giant man
Scarlet witch (classic)

Xmen

Wolverine
Colossus
Jean grey (no use of phoenix)
Emma frost
Nightcrawler
Psylock
Havok
Classic rogue
Warpath
Magneto

Even though the xmen isnt as strong as the jla and avengers to me they limited powers make them more deadly because they basically perfeced what they have. Can this team take despero

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Could despero come to marvel universe and do what he did to the jla/jsa. No bfring in this match.

Team of avengers.

Thor (classic)
Wonderman
Sentry
Proffessor hulk
Vision
Ms Marvel
Giant man
Scarlet witch (classic)

Xmen

Wolverine
Colossus
Jean grey (no use of phoenix)
Emma frost
Nightcrawler
Psylock
Havok
Classic rogue
Warpath
Magneto

Even though the xmen isnt as strong as the jla and avengers to me they limited powers make them more deadly because they basically perfeced what they have. Can this team take despero
Despero didn't fight this many Characters at one time. It was like 6. Superman, WW, CM, Power Girl, Hawkman, and Hourman.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
Despero didn't fight this many Characters at one time. It was like 6. Superman, WW, CM, Power Girl, Hawkman, and Hourman.

He fought the big six and it was a lot more then you named. You stated that despero was skyfather level and the xmen shouldnt be that much of a threat.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
He fought the big six and it was a lot more then you named. You stated that despero was skyfather level and the xmen shouldnt be that much of a threat. I've never stated that Despero Was skyfather. He's trans tier in that story. Now Johnny Sorrow on the other hand has to be Skyfather level. And Despero fought the guy I named. I coud be missing one or two, but i remember those.

tkitna
Avengers in a stomp.

He would probably lose to the X-Men too with Magneto and the telepath trio of Jean, Emma, and Psylock.

fangirl101
Now Flame of Pytar Despero would own.

Estacado
Despero fought 2 JLA teams one time and Lobo and they still couldn't beat him.

iceman24567
The problem is the X-Men have telepaths without them Despero mind rapes just about everybody and whoever would be left standing gets their brains beat in but alas they have 2 telepaths and a possible third if Psylock is able to use her telepathy.

Newjak
Originally posted by Estacado
Despero fought 2 JLA teams one time and Lobo and they still couldn't beat him. Yet gets fried by Superman's HV.

Go figure wink

fangirl101
Originally posted by Newjak
Yet gets fried by Superman's HV.

Go figure wink
There has been an imposter Despero running around. Now you know.

vansonbee
There has been an imposter Despero running around. Now you know. Got scan of that? That pretty in depth story

Nihilist
despero gets stomped

Bada's Palin
Didn't this sort of happen already, only Despero was called Cassandra Nova?

Mindset
When did Cassandra Nova fight the Avengers?

Bada's Palin
wow, that was necessary.

Mindset
you've lost me

The Illuminati
Originally posted by tkitna
Avengers in a stomp.

He would probably lose to the X-Men too with Magneto and the telepath trio of Jean, Emma, and Psylock.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.