The X-men vs Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
X-men:

1. Cyclops
2. Wolverine
3. Beast
4. Gambit
5. Nightcrawler (with Swords)
6. Angel

vs

Heroes (Villains):

1. Elle (Electrokinesis)
2. Daphne (Super Speed)
3. Flint (Pyrokinesis)
4. Jesse (Sound Manipulation / Sonic Scream)
5. The German (Control of Magnetism)
6. Maury Parkman (Telepath)
7. Claude (Invisibility, able to grant this to others by physical contact)
8. DL Hawkins (Phasing)

- Heroes Team gets 2 weeks prep (tactics and strategy).

- Fight occurs in a large arena.

Wei Phoenix
Add Jean or Emma so they can at least have a telepath on their side. Throw in an 8th too to make it fair. Dazzler, Pixie, Cable somebody.

Placidity
Jean and Emma are too powerful, that's why I didn't add them. I guess I could add Cable.

Also, the X-men are experienced fighters and have mastered their powers. They also have a long history of team work, so it's not too unfair that they are slightly out-numbered.

Regarding telepaths, I'm guessing you're worried that Maury will be too much. While I know Maury's telepathy is quite high, he's never shown that he can use it on many people at once.

New X-men Team: Addition of -

7. Cable

psycho gundam
cyclops tips the odds imo, long distance attacks that can't be blocked for long if at all.

Endless Mike
Is this even allowed?

Placidity
^ (shhh!)

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is this even allowed? Well there are heroes comics

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is this even allowed?

YES!!! mad there are other Heroes threads.

Placidity
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
YES!!! mad there are other Heroes threads.

Yes, however none as awesome as this.

Bouboumaster
... Does Cyclops is ready to cut they're heads off and hide they're ****in' bodies?

laughing out loud

vansonbee
Originally posted by Placidity
X-men:

1. Cyclops
2. Wolverine
3. Beast
4. Gambit
5. Nightcrawler (with Swords)
6. Angel

vs

Heroes (Villains):

1. Elle (Electrokinesis)
2. Daphne (Super Speed)
3. Flint (Pyrokinesis)
4. Jesse (Sound Manipulation / Sonic Scream)
5. The German (Control of Magnetism)
6. Maury Parkman (Telepath)
7. Claude (Invisibility, able to grant this to others by physical contact)
8. DL Hawkins (Phasing)

- Heroes Team gets 2 weeks prep (tactics and strategy).

- Fight occurs in a large arena.
Team 2 wins this brawl, because X-men are overrated and taking on villains 1 vs team was difficult enough.

Placidity
Hmm, I'm sure some of the Heroes' abilities are quite powerful, but I thought the Xmen's experience in battle and teamwork (lets face it, the Heroes have never been up against the level of badasses that the X-men have taken down) would even the odds, no?

The Xmen get a 7th Member, Cable btw, if anyone missed that.

Endrict Nuul
Hmm, I'm sure some of the Heroes' abilities are quite powerful, but I thought the Xmen's experience in battle and teamwork (lets face it, the Heroes have never been up against the level of badasses that the X-men have taken down) would even the odds, no?

The Xmen get a 7th Member, Cable btw, if anyone missed that.

Yeah, they do win pretty easily because of these reasons. And the fact Heroes dont really work as a whole team. In the show/comics they are alone or with 2-3 others and not as a whole team. Xmen team work is far greater.

celestialdemon
If the Heroes team had lots more experience, they could win this fight easily. But, even with the prep, they lose. X-Men are way too battle-hardened.

occultdestroyer
X-Men have faced bigger threats than these Heroes.

DestinyGuy678
the heroes while more powerful suck at using their powers combatively

while they should win, after seeing how they perform in the show I have to give it to the x-men

Entity
Magneto could solo almost all the Heroes on the entire show let alone these 8 and the X-Men take him on all the time.

Cable is way to much btw thats like instant win for the X-Men

Imo Wolverine and Cyclops would solo this bunch.
If not then just Gambit is all they'd need.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Entity
Magneto could solo almost all the Heroes on the entire show let alone these 8 and the X-Men take him on all the time.

Cable is way to much btw thats like instant win for the X-Men

Imo Wolverine and Cyclops would solo this bunch.
If not then just Gambit is all they'd need. mr petrelli would beat magneto

and no the german easily takes out wovlerine, leaving the rest to beat on meagneto

Mindset
Neither Magneto nor Peter are in this fight.

Cable doesn't have any powers.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
Neither Magneto nor Peter are in this fight.

Cable doesn't have any powers. I said mr. petrelli, anywho it doesnt matter

Mindset
Peter would be Mr. Petrelli, and seeing as we've barely seen the dad do anything...well...

Placidity
Arthur has ability theft. Much like Peter's except he needs physical contact, but the advantage is that he permanently leaves the victim powerless.

Also, someone said Magneto could beat everyone on the entire show. I strongly disagree with that. From the top of my head, Hiro and Peter could beat him easily. Sylar may have a chance too with his 4-mile radius nuclear explosion.

Wei Phoenix
What can the Heroes or Villains from that show really do? I don't watch the show but I know what Magneto can do.

Placidity
Ok Peter Petrilli (before being depowered):

- Time and Space Manipulation

Peter can slow time down to a point where it appears as though it has completely stopped. Peter can also use this ability to teleport to anywhere on Earth. The most impressive ability however is to teleport back or forward in time.

- Electrokinesis

Peter can generate blasts or bolts of lightning.

- Invisbility

- Flight

- Superstrength (I would estimate under 5 tonnes)

- Induced radioactivity

Peter can fire blasts of nuclear energy. He can also release an omnidirectional blast capable of destroying a city.

- Phasing

- Pyrokinesis

- Superspeed

- Telepathy

Reads minds and is immune to telepathic attacks from others.

- Rapid Regeneration

Can survive a nuclear blasts.

- Precognition

Peter can see the future through painting the future. He can also see the future in his dreams.

- Telekinesis (at least 1-2 tonnes)

- Sound manipulation (Sonic Scream)

All the above are just his acquired abilities. His own ability is Power mimicry which allows him to permanently adopt the powers of anyone just by being within a close range to them.

Placidity
If Peter wasn't so dumb most of the time I would place someone of his power set in the Low Herald class. He could potentially get above Low Herald if he continually absorbs more powerful abilities.

Wei Phoenix
well anyone with time and space manipulation should win, but lightning won't do a thing to Magneto.

His shields should be able to block his strength and radioactive blasts and fire.

His telepathic defense is incredibly strong

Wouldn't seeing inot the future only work if he has prep?

Placidity
^ Yea no, I was just listing his abilities.

Yeah the easiest way for Peter to win is to stop time and then kill him in any way, including using Lightning stick out tongue or just rip his head off.

Wei Phoenix
Lightning has no effect on Magneto though, he could send it right back to him or absorb it without even trying. I'm not going to say what this peter guy can't do since I don't know who he is but I will agree that if he can stop time then yeah he should win.

Placidity
Lol read it again. I meant he could kill Magneto with Lightning AFTER he has stopped time.

Wei Phoenix
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/MagnetoReference02.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=417866&pagenumber=1

The first shows that Magneto is only limited by his mind and morals as stated by Prof. X and Dark Beast.

The second is the first page of his respect thread gives you a pretty good understanding of his basic and I do mean basic powers. I think that he is naturally immune to lightning.

without time powers, Magneto should stomp this guy.

starlock
Magneto is not immune to lightning...and he is not in this fight.

Xmen win this

DestinyGuy678
Peter would be Mr. Petrelli, and seeing as we've barely seen the dad do anything...well... no mr. petreeli would be mr. petrelli, as thats what they call him, the y call peter, peter.

and he steals abilities, we know right now he has adams regeneration as wwell as all of peters abilities as well as mind manipulation

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by starlock
Magneto is not immune to lightning...and he is not in this fight.

Xmen win this

Have you read all previous posts?

Mindset
Arthur has ability theft. Much like Peter's except he needs physical contact, but the advantage is that he permanently leaves the victim powerless.

Also, someone said Magneto could beat everyone on the entire show. I strongly disagree with that. From the top of my head, Hiro and Peter could beat him easily. Sylar may have a chance too with his 4-mile radius nuclear explosion. We don't know if it's permanent, seeing as he took Peter's powers it's doubtful.

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
no mr. petreeli would be mr. petrelli, as thats what they call him, the y call peter, peter.

and he steals abilities, we know right now he has adams regeneration as wwell as all of peters abilities as well as mind manipulation What's Peter's last name? concession accepted.

We don't know to what extent he can use the powers he has stolen.

cartman23
Heroes = dumb people with powers.

Placidity
We don't know if it's permanent, seeing as he took Peter's powers it's doubtful.

Well we can only go by his word. But I get what you're saying, it's unlikely Peter is just going to be a powerless idiot for the rest of the season. But then again Heroes has lots of unexpected plots, there might be a guy that can restore other's powers or something. Personally I see this as a chance for the writers to change Peter's power base cause he is getting too strong, kinda like what they did to Sylar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.