Broly, Goku, and Trunks vs Buu, Vegito, and Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
All of them have all of there abilities. Who wins?

Davehead
The former.

Wil7
Originally posted by Davehead
The former.

confused

Davehead
Yeah that's right. I went there.

Kento
The second team. Vegetto beats Broli, Buu beats Trunks, and Gohan beats Gokou...Or Broli beats Gokou, and the other team beat Trunks then beat Broli.

Wil7
Originally posted by Kento
The second team. Vegetto beats Broli, Buu beats Trunks, and Gohan beats Gokou...Or Broli beats Gokou, and the other team beat Trunks then beat Broli.

No way Vegito beats Broly. Are you serious.
Buu would probably beat Trunks.
I don't think Gohan can beat Goku.
Broly and Goku beats Buu, although Broly can beat Buu by himself.

Wei Phoenix
Which Gohan is this? Mystic Gohan? If so then he'll rape him since he was stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

AverageSavage
Buu can absorb Vegito and Gohan and then solo the former team.

TheBadguy
Vegetto solos.

Originally posted by Wil7

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trolling?

Dark-Jaxx
Broly solos.

adventbleach111
of course broly solos but in this case without the necklace do u think he wud even think to solo with goku?

yungz22
Why do people think think brolly is that strong he isnt. he was beaten by a powered up ssj then killed by three simultaneous super kamehameha's 2 of which were not as strong as goku's. then he comes back to be stopped by some biological waste and killed again by child saiyans.

vegito beats brolly
trunks is defeated by buu
gohan, buu and vegito team up to kill goku

braveheart
buu vegito gohan will win

adventbleach111
its maybe because how broly was introduced.. meaning how he beat up goku

Bada's Palin
- Let's see now, Goku is to face a version of himself fused with Vegeta? How do people expect this fight to turn out? Really, how do you expect it to end? I'm curious as to how Goku is supposed to stand a chance here.

- Second we have Trunks, who made it as far as USSJ. He should be relevant here seeing as Buu was dealing with SSJ2 easily, Gohan is SSJ2 and Vegito seems to be far above Buu. Really, what purpose does Trunks serve?

- Finally Broly, who destroyed an entire galaxy on his own, but couldn't beat up Goku to save his own life? Lack of continuity and Jaxx' unbridled bias not withstanding, Broly was defeated by a weak Goku /three half saiyans doing Kamehame and not even surpassing SSj3.

Really, how is team 1 supposed to win?

Dark-Jaxx
Jaxx's unbridled bias? The fact that none of you seem to have a sense of what "canon" means is no matter to me.

He was never defeated by three Kamehamehas. He was defeated by three Kamehamehas along with his own blast propelling him through the sun, the pressure exploding his heart.

No one in DBZ took that much damage to kill.

Broly is physically beyond most DBZ characters as well, causing the entire ground to shake with light footsteps, and by lightly kicking off of a huge cliff, he collapsed it.

Broly IIRC busted a galaxy.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
- Let's see now, Goku is to face a version of himself fused with Vegeta? How do people expect this fight to turn out? Really, how do you expect it to end? I'm curious as to how Goku is supposed to stand a chance here.

- Second we have Trunks, who made it as far as USSJ. He should be relevant here seeing as Buu was dealing with SSJ2 easily, Gohan is SSJ2 and Vegito seems to be far above Buu. Really, what purpose does Trunks serve?

- Finally Broly, who destroyed an entire galaxy on his own, but couldn't beat up Goku to save his own life? Lack of continuity and Jaxx' unbridled bias not withstanding, Broly was defeated by a weak Goku /three half saiyans doing Kamehame and not even surpassing SSj3.

I can definitely see what you meen about trunks and goku, indeed. But what you said about broly is BS.

broly can destroyed a galaxy, which is better than anything any of them have ever done. The movie is major noncanon. The only reason broly lost is because 1. how the heck are they ever going to let a movie end badly? 2. if they used brolys real strength there would be no movie, for he would kill them all in one blast. If broly wasnt here, then the ladder would definitely win, but since he is here, the former takes it.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jaxx's unbridled bias? The fact that none of you seem to have a sense of what "canon" means is no matter to me.

He was never defeated by three Kamehamehas. He was defeated by three Kamehamehas along with his own blast propelling him through the sun, the pressure exploding his heart.

No one in DBZ took that much damage to kill.

Broly is physically beyond most DBZ characters as well, causing the entire ground to shake with light footsteps, and by lightly kicking off of a huge cliff, he collapsed it.

Broly IIRC busted a galaxy.

Oh yeah, you're right. These are just the facts talking of course.

When 3 Kamehameha's can send counter and kill you with your own attack, then you're definitely among the top dogs!! I mean, how is Super Saiyan 3 comparable to a couple of young SSJs and Gohan's kamehameha!

You're absolutely right, we've never seen that sheer amount of destruactive force.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah, you're right. These are just the facts talking of course.

When 3 Kamehameha's can send counter and kill you with your own attack, then you're definitely among the top dogs!! I mean, how is Super Saiyan 3 comparable to a couple of young SSJs and Gohan's kamehameha!

You're absolutely right, we've never seen that sheer amount of destruactive force. Since you clearly cannot grasp what "noncanon" means yet, I'll hold your hand through this for you.

Broly is a foe much stronger than any single character in DBZ.

To be able to handle such a foe, the characters themselves that are present in canon DBZ had to be amped to be able to fight him.

Bada's Palin
Since you clearly cannot grasp what "noncanon" means yet, I'll hold your hand through this for you.

Broly is a foe much stronger than any single character in DBZ.

To be able to handle such a foe, the characters themselves that are present in canon DBZ had to be amped to be able to fight him.

That's just your interpretation.

You think that Broly is stronger than everybody else because he was superior at the start. Just like Nappa, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Androids, Buu and everybody else were. They seemed superior and invulnerable, then it turned out that they were not.

For some reason however you think that the Broly incident has a major case of the PIS because Broly's footsteps were sooo powerful! and he.....DESTROYED THAT CLIFF A BIT EASIER THAN THE OTHER GUYS DID! I mean, normally people manipulate ki whenever they do something, but in this case IT WAS PURELY PHYSICAL!

adventbleach111
exactly

Grinning Goku
Team 1 gets owned.

Dark-Jaxx
That's just your interpretation.

You think that Broly is stronger than everybody else because he was superior at the start. Just like Nappa, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Androids, Buu and everybody else were. They seemed superior and invulnerable, then it turned out that they were not.

For some reason however you think that the Broly incident has a major case of the PIS because Broly's footsteps were sooo powerful! and he.....DESTROYED THAT CLIFF A BIT EASIER THAN THE OTHER GUYS DID! I mean, normally people manipulate ki whenever they do something, but in this case IT WAS PURELY PHYSICAL! Interpretation? Since going by what DBZers in CANON can do, it is not an interpretation, it is LOGICAL.

No, I think he is superior because he has the single best feats in all of DBZ, canon and noncanon. Broly is by no means invincible. But unless Buu can bust out of the power of three full power Kamehamehas along with one single blast that was at least planet destroying(prolly more) along with the sun crushing him from the other side, Buu can't kill Broly.

Destroyed the cliff with what was the equivelant of a light tap. Did we see any real instance of ki-usage? Do we have any reason to believe he used ki to do it? No, no we don't.

Bada's Palin
Interpretation? Since going by what DBZers in CANON can do, it is not an interpretation, it is LOGICAL.

No, I think he is superior because he has the single best feats in all of DBZ, canon and noncanon. Broly is by no means invincible. But unless Buu can bust out of the power of three full power Kamehamehas along with one single blast that was at least planet destroying(prolly more) along with the sun crushing him from the other side, Buu can't kill Broly.

Destroyed the cliff with what was the equivelant of a light tap. Did we see any real instance of ki-usage? Do we have any reason to believe he used ki to do it? No, no we don't.

Yes.

This might be incredibly hard for you to understand or believe, but I believe that Buu can produce more damage than 3 Kamehameha's and Broly's PATHETIC attack. Because really, how strong can an attack be when it's deflected by 3 Kamehameha's from plain Super Saiyans?

Dark-Jaxx
Yes.

This might be incredibly hard for you to understand or believe, but I believe that Buu can produce more damage than 3 Kamehameha's and Broly's PATHETIC attack. Because really, how strong can an attack be when it's deflected by 3 Kamehameha's from plain Super Saiyans? It wasn't even really the Kamehamehas or Broly's attack which killed him, it was the sun that was the main factor. But since you clearly never watched the movies, you would be ignorant to this fact.

Lemme put it this way. In movie 1 Broly easily destroyed a planet with a small blast. Then, in movie 2, he did the exact same blast, only much bigger. So logically it would be much more powerful.

Now three Kamehamehas were able to push this blast back.

This is what I meant when I said for the sake of the noncanon plot, they had to be more powerful.

Since the movie is noncanon, the characters in the movie who also appear in the canon are not exactly the same.

adventbleach111
It wasn't even really the Kamehamehas or Broly's attack which killed him, it was the sun that was the main factor. But since you clearly never watched the movies, you would be ignorant to this fact.

Lemme put it this way. In movie 1 Broly easily destroyed a planet with a small blast. Then, in movie 2, he did the exact same blast, only much bigger. So logically it would be much more powerful.

This is what I meant when I said for the sake of the noncanon plot, they had to be more powerful.

Since the movie is noncanon, the characters in the movie who also appear in the canon are not exactly the same. Howcome?

Dark-Jaxx
Because being noncanon means it is not 100% true to the canon manga, which means there can be differences.

adventbleach111
Because being noncanon means it is not 100% true to the canon manga, which means there can be differences. Thanks for the clarification.

yungz22
It wasn't even really the Kamehamehas or Broly's attack which killed him, it was the sun that was the main factor. But since you clearly never watched the movies, you would be ignorant to this fact.

Since the movie is noncanon, the characters in the movie who also appear in the canon are not exactly the same.

brolly didnt one shot the galaxy.

destroying a planet is no that big of a feat since frieza was destroying planets easily....heck vegeta could destroy a planet at that time. in the 1st movie it was a moon he destoyed not a planet(and i do know what ur talking about the lil alien's homeworld)

instead of amping a super saiyan 1's power why not make him ssj2 like they they made goku go false ssj during the lord slug movie

Wei Phoenix
Yes.

This might be incredibly hard for you to understand or believe, but I believe that Buu can produce more damage than 3 Kamehameha's and Broly's PATHETIC attack. Because really, how strong can an attack be when it's deflected by 3 Kamehameha's from plain Super Saiyans?

Pathetic attack? When has Broly ever used a pathetic attack? THe 3K's didn't really hurt him and they didn't kill him. The sun is what killed Broly. Broly was obviously weaker or jobbing in the second movie to based off of the sole fact that Videl fought him and survived.

Hell since when were Kamehamehas weak? They have a better record against enemies then the Spirit Bomb has. Hell it was stated that Goku could've destroyed the planet with the one he was charging against Cell but he instead he warped in his face.

big juggy man

Um why does this person keep making these silly threads?

Broly isn't as strong as a Super Saiyan 2 never mind being stronger the combined Goku and Vegita Vegito.

Trunks isnt in the same league as any version of Buu.

By the end of Dragonball Z Gohan was much more powerful than Goku according the shows creator. Jeesh is this forum filled wiht 10 years olds or something? You act like Broly is unstoppable but as I said any full powered SSJ 2 is more powerful than he is. The most powerful version of Trunks couldnt even beat Cell using 40 percent of his power. Goku at SSJ 3 was weaker than Gotenks version of SSJ 3 not to mention every other version of Buu besides Kid Buu

Slaanesh
vegito solo everyone..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by big juggy man

Um why does this person keep making these silly threads?

Broly isn't as strong as a Super Saiyan 2 never mind being stronger the combined Goku and Vegita Vegito.

Trunks isnt in the same league as any version of Buu.

By the end of Dragonball Z Gohan was much more powerful than Goku according the shows creator. Jeesh is this forum filled wiht 10 years olds or something? You act like Broly is unstoppable but as I said any full powered SSJ 2 is more powerful than he is. The most powerful version of Trunks couldnt even beat Cell using 40 percent of his power. Goku at SSJ 3 was weaker than Gotenks version of SSJ 3 not to mention every other version of Buu besides Kid Buu

TBH this match shouldn't exist. It's Goku fighting Goku and Vegeta. On one team you have a legendary SSJ, the illustrious hero and....Trunks. On the other you have the strongest version of fusion with a near unstoppable mystic being and the strongest unfused DBZ warrior.

Trunks goes down first. I think we can all agree on that.

adventbleach111
Yes i can agree on that,trunks goes down first

TheBadguy
throwing this out there again after noticing it earlier. Wiki has the Broly movie listed as canon.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
TBH this match shouldn't exist. It's Goku fighting Goku and Vegeta. On one team you have a legendary SSJ, the illustrious hero and....Trunks. On the other you have the strongest version of fusion with a near unstoppable mystic being and the strongest unfused DBZ warrior.

Trunks goes down first. I think we can all agree on that.

laughing out loud Every thread he makes randomly has Trunks in it.

Kento
Originally posted by TheBadguy
throwing this out there again after noticing it earlier. Wiki has the Broly movie listed as canon.

laughing out loud Every thread he makes randomly has Trunks in it. Broli isn't canon. Its possible to fit in sure but highly unlikely to happen but most important Akira didn't create him.

adventbleach111
Are you sure?

First_Tsurugi06
Assuming GT isn't accounted for (it usually never is, to no surprise), I would say that the only one on team 1 who comes close to matching anyone on team 2 is Broly. Anyone on team two could beat Goku and Trunks, especially Vegito (the strongest canon Z character). The same goes for Gohan, assuming he's in his Ultimte/Mystic/Chou Gohan form (said to have made him the most powerful non-fused character in Z and second only to Vegito among the good guys when including fused characters). As for Buu, it depends on which one we're talking about. From the strongest Buu to the weakest Buu, I think the list probably looks something like this:

-Buuhan
-Buutenks
-South Supreme Kai Buu(?)
-Normal Super Buu/Piccolo Buu
-Kid Buu (sources that imply him as the strongest Buu are either faulty translations or misinterpreted dialogue)
-Evil/Skinny Buu
-Fat Buu

I'm practically 100% certain on the first two, and the last three. I'm not entirely sure which is stronger between Super Buu and Piccolo Buu, and I'm basing what I say about the South Supreme Kai Buu (aka Buff Buu) on the fact that South Supreme Kai was said to be the strongest of the supreme kais, and East Supreme Kai, the weakest (according to himself), was presumably more powerful than Piccolo (seeing as how the latter had thrown the fight with him at the tournament before the first punch was thrown).

Well to be fair, when Buuhan was fighting Vegito, he became so enraged that he began to power up beyond his limits to the point that he was creating a rift that was stated to be able to tear apart the universe if left unchecked. Vegito was strong enough to stop this with one charge. Now whether or not Broly can unleash such an attack/prevent it the same way Vegito did is the part up for debate.

Kento
Originally posted by adventbleach111
Are you sure? Yes. Akira had nothing to do with the movies. Even though the Broli movies could take place, though the first would be nearly impossible to actually happen it could take place, they aren't canon. Just like Bojack movie could take place, and Taipon movie could take place. Those are really the only ones that can take place but still aren't canon because they weren't created by Akira. He did create History of Trunks but the movie isn't canon simply because it changes a bit from what happens in the manga. The only movie really could be canon is Bardock because Akira helped create that.

@Tsurugi - That Buuhan thing was noncanon. As was mostly every single cool part of Vegetto/Buu fight.

adventbleach111
Yes. Akira had nothing to do with the movies. Even though the Broli movies could take place, though the first would be nearly impossible to actually happen it could take place, they aren't canon. Just like Bojack movie could take place, and Taipon movie could take place. Those are really the only ones that can take place but still aren't canon because they weren't created by Akira. He did create History of Trunks but the movie isn't canon simply because it changes a bit from what happens in the manga. The only movie really could be canon is Bardock because Akira helped create that.

@Tsurugi - That Buuhan thing was noncanon. As was mostly every single cool part of Vegetto/Buu fight. Oh I see,it was only non canon because Akira did not help....

First_Tsurugi06
How was Buuhan non-canon when it was in both the anime and manga? Or are you referring to the thing that Buuhan did when fighting Vegito? I haven't read the manga in about four years, so I'll have to ask you to specify on your point.

Kento
Buu ripping the dimension/reality whatever apart was anime only during Vegetto/Buu fight.

Slaanesh
yup..in the manga..the only thing there is he got his ass kick..no ripping dimension s**t..
but that buu will still kick broly ass smile in fact..any version of buu kick broly ass..

TheBadguy
buu and gotenks ripped the holes in the dimension while in the hyberbolic chamber thats probably where they got that idea for later on in the anime.

Broli isn't canon. Its possible to fit in sure but highly unlikely to happen but most important Akira didn't create him.

Toriyama did create him, they even have his character designs of him in the Daizenshu

Kento
Daizenshuu also has GT stuff in them which Akira had little to do with. And it also says Tien knows Kaioken though he has never used it. Its also suppose to say Gohan was ssj2 in movie 10 though he doesn't have the aura. Also has power levels that says Tien equals Vegeta in power when Freeza comes to Earth, is stronger than Vegeta during Namek and also that Tien was more powerful than Dabura.

TheBadguy
Daizenshuu also has GT stuff in them which Akira had little to do with. And it also says Tien knows Kaioken though he has never used it. Its also suppose to say Gohan was ssj2 in movie 10 though he doesn't have the aura. Also has power levels that says Tien equals Vegeta in power when Freeza comes to Earth, is stronger than Vegeta during Namek and also that Tien was more powerful than Dabura.

I know all about the Daizen's bullshit when it comes to some of the stuff inside the series. It's similar to the marvel handbook in that regard. Though that doesn't effect facts that are in it about the actual real life making of the series.

braveheart

Vegito will put broly down broly will b at vegitos feet

Wil7
Originally posted by braveheart
Vegito will put broly down broly will b at vegitos feet

rolling on floor laughing

TheBadguy
Its obvious who in here were still little kids when dbz was on. Stuff like this just wasn't even up for discussion back then.

Wil7
What's your point?

Dark-Jaxx
throwing this out there again after noticing it earlier. Wiki has the Broly movie listed as canon. I don't give a rat's ass what wikipedia says.

Hell, it used to say Broly had nigh omnipotent reality warping powers, and I shit you not.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by yungz22
brolly didnt one shot the galaxy.

destroying a planet is no that big of a feat since frieza was destroying planets easily....heck vegeta could destroy a planet at that time. in the 1st movie it was a moon he destoyed not a planet(and i do know what ur talking about the lil alien's homeworld)

instead of amping a super saiyan 1's power why not make him ssj2 like they they made goku go false ssj during the lord slug movie 1. Either he one shotted it, or Broly is the single fastest character to ever appear in DBZ. Take your pic. Broly did it over an incredibly short amount of time. So he is either many times FTL or a near galaxy buster. Choose one.

2. Only he has destroyed more than a planet. And Broly did so while not even near the planet. Easily. And in the first movie he destroyed those alien's home "PLANET", not moon.

3. Because SSJ2 might not have been invented at the time is my guess but I am not sure. And this is all pure speculating you are doing.

Dark-Jaxx
Toriyama did create him, they even have his character designs of him in the Daizenshu Toriyama created Bebe. Doesn't make him canon.

yungz22
Broli isn't canon. Its possible to fit in sure but highly unlikely to happen but most important Akira didn't create him.

i read an interview on this website by toriyama (i found it by google) and he said there are 4 movies that are canon and they are Bardock, history of trunks,brolly and bojack.

Dark-Jaxx
i read an interview on this website by toriyama (i found it by google) and he said there are 4 movies that are canon and they are Bardock, history of trunks,brolly and bojack. On what website?

yungz22
1. Either he one shotted it, or Broly is the single fastest character to ever appear in DBZ. Take your pic. Broly did it over an incredibly short amount of time. So he is either many times FTL or a near galaxy buster. Choose one.

2. Only he has destroyed more than a planet. And Broly did so while not even near the planet. Easily. And in the first movie he destroyed those alien's home "PLANET", not moon.

3. Because SSJ2 might not have been invented at the time is my guess but I am not sure. And this is all pure speculating you are doing.
do you even know what a time lapse is? its when they show change happen over a short period of time that's what it was. kind of like how on a documentary they show a plant growing. they are not going to sit there and watch the plant grow. that takes too long so they fast forward it. Yes it was destroyed quickly but not as fast as you make it seem.
That is why king Kai was afraid.

also feats dont really mean anything sometimes just because one person does something doesnt mean the other person cant do it.

oh and the brolly movie came out right before the cell games started so of cousre they knew ssj 2 was coming. they also wouldnt have stressed the fact that you have to be stronger than an ultra super saiyan to beat cell

yungz22
On what website?

type in akira toriyama and you should find it its like on page 5 or 6

Dark-Jaxx
do you even know what a time lapse is? its when they show change happen over a short period of time that's what it was. kind of like how on a documentary they show a plant growing. they are not going to sit there and watch the plant grow. that takes too long so they fast forward it. Yes it was destroyed quickly but not as fast as you make it seem.
That is why king Kai was afraid.

also feats dont really mean anything sometimes just because one person does something doesnt mean the other person cant do it.

oh and the brolly movie came out right before the cell games started so of cousre they knew ssj 2 was coming. they also wouldnt have stressed the fact that you have to be stronger than an ultra super saiyan to beat cell 1. Even if Broly started destroying it in his lifetime, it would make him FTL. And we know he started doing so after Broly was subjected to his father's control device, so Broly was about 20 or so when he started AT LEAST. So if in a span of 8 years he did such a thing, he is incredibly fast.

No, you bring the interview. If it is a real, credible interview from Toriyama himself, I'll concede the entire debate.

yungz22
1. Even if Broly started destroying it in his lifetime, it would make him FTL. And we know he started doing so after Broly was subjected to his father's control device, so Broly was about 20 or so when he started AT LEAST. So if in a span of 8 years he did such a thing, he is incredibly fast.

No, you bring the interview. If it is a real, credible interview from Toriyama himself, I'll concede the entire debate.

i saw this site like the first time i told you it was canon idk what the website was called that is why told you how to find it

when i say came out i mean released for us to watch in japan

TheBadguy
I don't give a rat's ass what wikipedia says.

Hell, it used to say Broly had nigh omnipotent reality warping powers, and I shit you not.

wtf

i read an interview on this website by toriyama (i found it by google) and he said there are 4 movies that are canon and they are Bardock, history of trunks,brolly and bojack.

I remember years ago when we first had access to the movies, those were the ones the dbz community considered canon. Bardock/Trunks because they have a place in the manga, and Broly/Bojack because of how well they fit and statements Toriyama made. I wish I would've kept track of some of that stuff it would really help these days. I'll look for the interview you're talking about.

oh yeah and Broly one shotted it

big juggy man
1. Either he one shotted it, or Broly is the single fastest character to ever appear in DBZ. Take your pic. Broly did it over an incredibly short amount of time. So he is either many times FTL or a near galaxy buster. Choose one.

Good freaking God is Dark Jaxx a freaking moron. Where do you get these things from? A 5 year old kid? Broly never used one move to destroy a galaxy. If he could do that he would of killed all of the Z warriors who were on earth at the time. Broly went to planet to planet and destroyed it thay way. Either way Mystic Gohan, Vegito and any version of Buu are more powerful than Broly, Trunks or Goku.

Wei Phoenix

Good freaking God is Dark Jaxx a freaking moron. Where do you get these things from? A 5 year old kid? Broly never used one move to destroy a galaxy. If he could do that he would of killed all of the Z warriors who were on earth at the time. Broly went to planet to planet and destroyed it thay way. Either way Mystic Gohan, Vegito and any version of Buu are more powerful than Broly, Trunks or Goku.

While I do believe that Team 2 wins but I don't think that he would've ended the Z warriors with just one shot. Broly is sadistic and loves killing people. He isn't going to waste the opportunity of killing Goku by just blowing up the planet same goes for the son of Goku and Goten who reawakened his hatred.

Dark-Jaxx

Good freaking God is Dark Jaxx a freaking moron. Where do you get these things from? A 5 year old kid? Broly never used one move to destroy a galaxy. If he could do that he would of killed all of the Z warriors who were on earth at the time. Broly went to planet to planet and destroyed it thay way. Either way Mystic Gohan, Vegito and any version of Buu are more powerful than Broly, Trunks or Goku. Reported for bashing. smile

And yeah, I notice how you can never actually debate me or anyone without insulting. Kinda wrecks your own credibility.

Either Broly destroyed it in one move, or he is many times FTL, choose one. Those are the only two logical answers how he could have destroyed a galaxy in such a short time-frame.

And prove he went from planet to planet please. smile

WrathfulDwarf
No more bashing or the thread gets locked.

Kento
i read an interview on this website by toriyama (i found it by google) and he said there are 4 movies that are canon and they are Bardock, history of trunks,brolly and bojack. Even if the other five movies can be placed and believed canon History of Trunks isn't cause it has its own manga that has at least one major difference.

@Jaxx - He doesn't need to be FTL himself when his father has FTL ships. So its more like he used the FTL ship or busted a galaxy. The former imo is more likely.

Wil7
And prove he went from planet to planet please. smile

He didn't go from planet to planet, that's the thing.

Csdabest
The reason got beat is because he played around to much.

Wil7
That is the only reason Broly got beat. If he didn't play around, I don't think a SSJ3 could take him down.

Dark-Jaxx
@Jaxx - He doesn't need to be FTL himself when his father has FTL ships. So its more like he used the FTL ship or busted a galaxy. The former imo is more likely. Those ships were pretty slow last I remember...Taking like a year to make it to Earth.

And Broly destroyed the galaxy fairly recently, so yeah, he wouldn't even have time to get in and out the ship if he used it as that would be too slow in that time, he would have to be FTL himself.

braveheart
That is the only reason Broly got beat. If he didn't play around, I don't think a SSJ3 could take him down.

even if broly was not playin around super saiyan 3 will beat him

Kento
Those ships were pretty slow last I remember...Taking like a year to make it to Earth.

And Broly destroyed the galaxy fairly recently, so yeah, he wouldn't even have time to get in and out the ship if he used it as that would be too slow in that time, he would have to be FTL himself. A year from a different solar system who knows how far away. The Namek ship went to another solar sytem in just months. Dr. Briefs made one that could go in days. The ship wasn't saiyan that Paragus arrived in anyway. And if it was instant he'd had to have gotten Broli under control, found Broli in that galaxy, and gotten to Earth all in the time it would take for Gokou to IT to King Kai's planet, learn what happened and then get to the South Galaxy. Which would still make his ships FTL anyway you look at it.

boxy brown
vegito could be owned by buu if buu turned him into a cookie instead of a candie ball don't you think im jsut asking big grin ?

atv2
For the Goku vs Vegito part, Vegito would own. However, If Goku goes, so will he because he is Goku. LOL!!!

atv2
Vegito PWNS all over!

boxy brown
Atv so if vegito kills goku vegeta win the goku vs vegito :-?What the f**k?

boxy brown
Vegito solo's all unless buu turns him into a porta poty tomcat

boxy brown
buu turned a rock into a porta potty after vegeta and goku gave him diarea from the insidejawdrop

boxy brown
IT's a really unfair team imo pile

travis10
Good question...

Well in sport term:

Buu, Vegito, and Gohan win that. Reason: Buu and Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Goku, Broly and Trunks. because vegito is the strongest fusion ever in DBZ. Goku ssj3 only can hold that short time expect broly, but in limit of time by Broly because he grow stronger in the battle and become too powerful for them in long term if he didn't get beat too quick. He is the Legendary Super Saiyan, remember that... He is simply the most powerful saiyan himself.

In Long term:

Buu, Vegito, and Ultimate Gohan have no chance to win, because Broly hidden strength is approach in that time and will be too strong. They will have crush on him.... Broly doesn't need to go to super saiyan 4 because legendary super saiyan already have a power of ssj4 level in longer term....

Mairuzu
I'd love to see goku fight Vegito no expression

srsly

big juggy man
Let's see now, Goku is to face a version of himself fused with Vegeta? How do people expect this fight to turn out? Really, how do you expect it to end? I'm curious as to how Goku is supposed to stand a chance here.

Dragonball is lame. Let the dumb show die already.

Slaanesh
Vegito would solo this thread..he kill the other team..then he kill his own team..

BetaProxy
2nd team but this matchup isn't even fair or slightly balanced out vegito= goku+ vegeta how can a single Goku+broly and a trunks who's really the weakest guy in this fight expect to win? No to mention mystic saiyan gohan is said to have the highest powerlevel for a single non-fused character in dbz(Mystic Saiyan gohan vs.Goku I'd still say goku would win though, halfblood saiyans although naturally more powerful don't have the same desire to win as full blooded saiyans do) . Still team 2 wins hardcore Vegito+Gohan+ buu dominate the other team due to this being a riduclous not even slightly fair matchup. It's almost as if the guy who created this thread and a bunch of the other dbz threads set it up so that their favourite characters would win.

First_Tsurugi06
Dragonball is lame. Let the dumb show die already.

Make me http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

ThunderGodEneru
- Finally Broly, who destroyed an entire galaxy on his own, but couldn't beat up Goku to save his own life? Lack of continuity and Jaxx' unbridled bias not withstanding, Broly was defeated by a weak Goku /three half saiyans doing Kamehame and not even surpassing SSj3. Don't blame me that you lack the intelligence to know what canon means in this scenario. smile

BradBalboa
Buu vegito and Gohan...easy, once buu one shots trunks its 3 against 2, goku and broly could put ina good fight, but once vegito gets involved :P

deathcon27
gohan can take on broly and trunks in mystic form which leaves goku vs vegito and buu so lets say u give goku ssj4 then he would probably win or super kaioken 3 x20 would be enough also then it would just be ssj3 or 4 goku vs mystic gohan where goku wins not only becuz of ssj4 but he knows kaioken and spirit bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.