Gundum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leevan15
which gundum do you like.

Kero_Co
Well, my favorite Gundam Series(that I've seen) is 08th Team, followed by Zeta Gundam, Gundam 00, and G Gundam.

My favorite Gundams are Turn A Gundam, Gundam Seravee, God Gundam, Sandrock Custom, Gundam Spiegel, Zeta Gundam, Deathscythe Hell, Nu Gundam, and Ez8, in that order.

Favorite nongundam suits would be the Overflag, the Goufs and Gouf Customs, Rick Doms, Zakus and Zaku II line, the Hygogg, and the Kampfer. Also in that order.

atv2
Gundam Seed! Loved it!

adventbleach111
i luv gundam 00 and gundam seed

Slaanesh
my fav gundam is destiny

adventbleach111
Sweet but I dont recall myself ever finishing gundam destiny for some reason blink

Slaanesh
cuz it's kinda boring compare to gundam seed..

adventbleach111
Yeah, your right

Slaanesh
but i like the gundam in there...strike freedom, infinite justice, destiny,legend, akatsuki..

psycho gundam
all are good, except for g gundam. bandai was just trying to cash in on some of the streetfighter/dragonball Z mania. gundams are part of the "real robot" species, g gundam were "super robots".

jake hamoy
the new freedom

Slaanesh
isn't that strike freedom??

Galvaclaw
Funnily enough G gundam is my favourite, its lack of whimpering teenage drama queens was refreshing . Dbz/street fighter didn't invent super people with flaming aura's anyway. Go Nagai as with most things got there first.

NonSensi-Klown
G-Gundum was my favorite when I was a kid, but after watching it recently I realized that the fights sucked. They generally only lasted a couple of minutes, and only did a few moves.

Kirikaze Fuuma
wing zero custom.

jake hamoy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
isn't that strike freedom??

not sure but it's like to be sf's custom version. look at its head and the round beam sabers are replaced with flattened beam katanas, etc.

Galvaclaw
It's fan art. They're won't be a any more versions of seed gundams due to the movie being put on indefinite hold following 00's success. I don't blame sunrise, why work with such an unreliable production team again?

Stealth
Umm my favorite Gundams would have to be. . .

Wing Zero, Justice, Freedom, Legend, Destiny.

lol I guess I can't really remember any other any other Gundams since its been awhile since I last saw the series. stick out tongue

Whiteclipse
RX-78-NT-1 is my fave...to bad gundam Alex was never piloted by whom it was meant to be tho

Csdabest
Wing Zero Custom.

It had flipping Angel wings.

WHITEBEARD
MS Gundam UC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

AC/DC'S_LVR
Gundam Wing and G Gundam
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/PurpleDragon11/ggundam.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/RethOmen/Gundam/Gundam5.jpg

jake hamoy
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
It's fan art. They're won't be a any more versions of seed gundams due to the movie being put on indefinite hold following 00's success. I don't blame sunrise, why work with such an unreliable production team again? it was actually on hold not because of 00's success (seed was still more successful at least in japan based on ratings). it was on halt because the writer of the story is still undergoing medical something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.