Adam Warlock w/ig vs. COIE Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

fangirl101
Monitor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Monitor. Based on?

Philosophía
Anti-Monitor, easily.

quanchi112

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does Am resist being frozen in time? Can't

IG wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can't

IG wins I know. No one will respond because they know it as well.

fangirl101
HOw the hell does time have meaning when there is no time? The AM existed outside of Time and Space. That fails.

Philosophía
Lulz at 'time-stopping' supposdley 'pwning' Anti-Monitor.

Utrigita
COIE Anti Monitor for the win.

Juntai
HOw the hell does time have meaning when there is no time? The AM existed outside of Time and Space. That fails. Not to mention he can time travel.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juntai
Not to mention he can time travel.

... to pre-existence and fight Spectre over everything.

Mr Master
Adam/IG ftw. ... 131

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mr Master
Adam/IG ftw. ... 131
No sir santa

fangirl101
IG at best is Multiversal. At Best. And that is only considering the UN.

The Am was far more than Multiversal.

quanchi112
HOw the hell does time have meaning when there is no time? The AM existed outside of Time and Space. That fails. How can he resist a time stop? When did someone try a similar tactic against him in coie?

quanchi112

Mr Master

IG at best is Multiversal. At Best.
laughing

Yea, even though the IG one-shotted the infinite Multiversal power of Eternity,
even though it only takes 4 Gems to collapse the Omniverse.

And that is only considering the UN.
If we take into consideration the UN,
the IG is definitely above Multiversal, since the UN itself is Multiversal,
and an incomplete IG >>> UN.

The Am was far more than Multiversal.
Interesting, wasn't DC a Multiverse in COIE?

quanchi112
IG at best is Multiversal. At Best. And that is only considering the UN.

The Am was far more than Multiversal. Based on?

Seid and Luthor seemed to be able to damage him and they are far from multiversal. Didnt Supergirl take him on? laughing out loud

Imagine Supergirl taking on Warlock with the ig here? Wouldnt last long at all.

fangirl101
How does it work? How does Am win? That doesnt mean he has total mastery over time. Thats like saying Kang can time travel against the ig..... laughing out loud

Now all you gotta do show The IG using Time on someone who is beyond time. Who exist outside of TIME and Space. Yeah. That is waht I thought.

Nihilist
Now all you gotta do show The IG using Time on someone who is beyond time. Who exist outside of TIME and Space. Yeah. That is waht I thought. kronos god of time

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
kronos god of time
Kronos? Compared to the AM? Slap yourself.

Utrigita
kronos god of time

Kronos doesn't exist outside of time and space does he?

I thought that in the IG saga he was the aspect of time so him existing outside of the very concept he represent seems a bit awkward to me...

vlaaad12345
If I remember correctly wasn't the AM going to replace the prescence himself at the dawn of creation?

quanchi112
Kronos? Compared to the AM? Slap yourself. He is the god of time and he couldnt defeat the ig user. How does Am who doesnt have anywhere near the powers over time that Kronos has?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Kronos doesn't exist outside of time and space does he?

I thought that in the IG saga he was the aspect of time so him existing outside of the very concept he represent seems a bit awkward to me... Are you saying that the Am can resist time powers? How?

quanchi112
Now all you gotta do show The IG using Time on someone who is beyond time. Who exist outside of TIME and Space. Yeah. That is waht I thought. He defeated abstracts in packs and one of which which nihilist has already covered is the god of time.

fangirl101
He defeated abstracts in packs and one of which which nihilist has already covered is the god of time.
All the abstracts where in fact part of Eternity and infinity. who are the representation of all time and space. the AM existed outside of time and space. He was there the null zone of nothing. When there was nothing left but two universes, he was ouside of those universes, having absorbed trilliong and trillions of etenity's.

quanchi112
All the abstracts where in fact part of Eternity and infinity. who are the representation of all time and space. the AM existed outside of time and space. He was there the null zone of nothing. When there was nothing left but two universes, he was ouside of those universes, having absorbed trilliong and trillions of etenity's. So,because he existed outside time and spaace then time powers have no effect on him? Based on?

Do you think that the ig would be useless against the abstract Oblivion?

vlaaad12345
What you have to remember is that not only did he destroy and absorb the entire universes but every hero villian ect in it as well got added to his power plus the anti-matter realm grew bigger as well which also made him stronger...every single universe that fell to him was a big powerup,plus anti-matter already is the the shit that litterally anihilates reality itself.

Nihilist
Kronos? Compared to the AM? Slap yourself. lol at fantroll starting to get bitchy for no reason

fangirl101
lol at fantroll starting to get bitchy for no reason
Says a guy who has Apok has his favorite character. LMAO. The biggest loser villian of the century.

Mr Master

All the abstracts where in fact part of Eternity and infinity.
who are the representation of all time and space.
False.

The other Abstracts represent other Concepts,
they are not part of Eternity/Infinity.

the AM existed outside of time and space.
Big deal, so does Warlock and a host of others,
all of them got stomped by the IG.

AM having absorbed trilliong and trillions of eternity's.
So now the AM absorbed trillions of MultiverseS?

laughing

Oh wait, it was Universes that don't even fight back.

"Trillions of Eternitys?" ... I can't believe you said that, even you.

vlaaad12345
Been reading over the crisis....and this confuses me...a multiverse that should have been one...became many?http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page01sg4.jpg

quanchi112
lol at fantroll starting to get bitchy for no reason laughing out loud

Nihilist
Says a guy who has Apok has his favorite character. LMAO. The biggest loser villian of the century.

^^^^^^see what i mean

so my sig is my favourite character then?i thought you were smarter than that

quanchi112
Says a guy who has Apok has his favorite character. LMAO. The biggest loser villian of the century. Its all subjective. I dont care for apocalypse but he is ten times cooler than WW. smile

quanchi112
^^^^^^see what i mean

so my sig is my favourite character then?i thought you were smarter than that Your favorite character is Thanos correct?

fangirl101
Its all subjective. I dont care for apocalypse but he is ten times cooler than WW. smile
Yet she is the one in the new MK game. In the New JLA movie. with a hot new Cartoon coming out. And with the multiple toys, statues, and Tv Shows. Heh.

Mr Master
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

What you have to remember is that not only did he destroy and absorb the entire universes but every hero villian ect in it as well got added to his power plus the anti-matter realm grew bigger as well which also made him stronger...every single universe that fell to him was a big powerup,plus anti-matter already is the the shit that litterally anihilates reality itself.
Do you know what Eternity is good friend?

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721892_etpf1.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

.......................................................................................

In other words ... the Omniverse!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792375_Et.jpg

"ALL That Ever Was, Ever Is, or Ever Will Be"

.......................................................................................

Thanos with the IG defeats Eternity in one move:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829901_E1.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829902_E2.jpg

Thanos even replaces the core of the Omniverse with himself in an instant:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829903_E3.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829904_E4.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829905_E5.jpg

Endrict Nuul
Been reading over the crisis....and this confuses me...a multiverse that should have been one...became many?http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page01sg4.jpg

Its FG, so you will get a over the top answer! what do expect?

fangirl101
False.

The other Abstracts represent other Concepts,
they are not part of Eternity/Infinity.

Big deal, so does Warlock and a host of others,
all of them got stomped by the IG.

So now the AM absorbed trillions of MultiverseS?

laughing

Oh wait, it was Universes that don't even fight back.

"Trillions of Eternitys?" ... I can't believe you said that, even you. who cares about your Comparisons. The comparison you make sucks. Period. That bs about warlock has no weight since warlock doesn't eat universes. Take that cjive turkey mess somewhere else. or at least come up with a decent comparison.

quanchi112
who cares about your BS. The comparison you make suck. Period. That bs about warlock has no weight since warlock doesn't eat universes. Take that crap somewhere else. or at least come up with a decent comparison. How does Am win?

fangirl101
what happened was there was supposed to be one infinite Universe. Then it got messed up by Krona and he cracked time. Thus creating infinite universes. That is all it means.

vlaaad12345
Im well aware of what eternity is....hes still only the personification of all time space across marvel,The Anti monitor at his peak was far beyond that as well it took the spectre practically becoming god almighty himself to stop the anti-monitor.

Mr Master

Im well aware of what eternity is....
hes still only the personification of all time space across marvel
Review the on panel proof again good friend.

Eternity (sometimes representing both himself & Infinity)
embodies the Omniverse (all the UniverseS) of space & time.

So basically, Eternity/Infinity is everything withIN creation on all levels of existence.

The Anti monitor at his peak was far beyond that
How so?

What the AM was absorbing, Eternity already is.

as well it took the spectre practically becoming god almighty himself to stop the anti-monitor.
If Spectre became god, and still couldn't stop the AM,
it shines a light of weakness for the Presence. (who should be supreme)

Endrict Nuul
who cares about your BS. The comparison you make suck. Period. That bs about warlock has no weight since warlock doesn't eat universes. Take that crap somewhere else. or at least come up with a decent comparison.

And the BS hype you make, we supposed to believe it? just like you're a "girl" but you do not talk like one.

Once again Nvr, you don't fool anyone.....

quanchi112
Im well aware of what eternity is....hes still only the personification of all time space across marvel,The Anti monitor at his peak was far beyond that as well it took the spectre practically becoming god almighty himself to stop the anti-monitor. I dont think that the am could defeat eternity. Spectre was just amped. Thats all. Nowhere near close to supreme.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And the BS hype you make we supposed to believe it? just like you're a "girl" but you do not talk like one.

Once again Nvr you don't fool anyone.....
reported for innuendo. And bada is banning and handing out warnings for such.

fangirl101
I dont think that the am could defeat eternity. Spectre was just amped. Thats all. Nowhere near close to supreme.
You don't think Lucifer could beat Thanos. You don't think Kismet could beat the Rulk. You Don't think Darksied could beat Irion man.

quanchi112
You don't think Lucifer could beat Thanos. You don't think Kismet could beat the Rulk. You Don't think Darksied could beat Irion man. That has nothing to do with this post. Please dont try and derail the thread.

fangirl101
That has nothing to do with this post. Please dont try and derail the thread.
You derailed it. By stating that Using the Time gem would work on someone who exist outside of time and space.

shokosugi
Anti-Monitor >>>>>> Anyone in Marvel + IG.

LT and The one above all are the only one who can defeat AM (from Marvel)

quanchi112
You derailed it. By stating that Using the Time gem would work on someone who exist outside of time and space. Prove he can resist time powers.

vlaaad12345
Review the on panel proof again good friend.

Eternity (sometimes representing both himself & Infinity)
embodies the Omniverse (all the UniverseS) of space & time.

So basically, Eternity/Infinity is everything withIN creation on all levels of existence.

How so?

What the AM was absorbing, Eternity already is.

If Spectre became god, and still couldn't stop the AM,
it shines a light of weakness for the Presence. (who should be supreme)
And the anti-monitor went outside creation itself and was going to overpower it he went outside existence before creation ever came into being,the spectre did stop the am from absorbing everything it simply overloaded and he had to rest thats why I said ''practically''became god he was pretty much like the lt then ''almost''completelly omnipotent he was the only being capable of stopping the am.

Mr Master

who cares about your BS.

The comparison you make suck. Period.

That bs ....

Take that crap somewhere else.

reported for innuendo. And bada is banning and handing out warnings for such.
You got nerve threatening Endrict with a report after posting this gibberish.

If Bada is handing out warnings and bans,
you should be the first to feel his wrath for your insurmountable hypocrisy.

fangirl101
Prove he can resist time powers.
Prove that Time has any effect in the void. Prove that the IG's time powers worked on anyone outside of the Void. Specifically time powers.

Endrict Nuul
You derailed it. By stating that Using the Time gem would work on someone who exist outside of time and space.

That is what he believes, it may not be right but its has relevance to this thread.

Endrict Nuul
You got nerve threatening Eldrich with a report after posting this gibberish.

If Bada is handing out warnings and bans,
you should be the first to feel his wrath for your insurmountable hypocrisy.

I already reported her for this...

guy222
Relax friends before another thread is closed

Globals have been here lately

Just a thread

fangirl101
I already reported her for this...
And you are the one that's going to get it. Just like I edited mine, And master edited his. It's called doing the right thing. So you are only trolling. Reported. Again.

Nihilist
Originally posted by shokosugi
Anti-Monitor >>>>>> Anyone in Marvel + IG.

LT and The one above all are the only one who can defeat AM (from Marvel) you think only lt and toaa are the only ones that could beat am

vlaaad12345
Lt toaa thanos with heart scathan and the pre retcon guys....those are about the only people above full power COIE AM.

fangirl101
you think only lt and toaa are the only ones that could beat am
I don't Think the LT could do it. He couldn't beat Proteous. He couldn't Kill Korvak. He couldn't beat Thanos with the Heart. And had doubts about The IG. And in Secret wars, he couldn't even stand up to the molecule man who was just a human being.

Endrict Nuul
These people are above AM in DCU.

The Presence
Rama Kushna
Meshta
Michael Demiurgos
Elaine
Ultimator/10th Dimensional Beings
The Ultimate Darkness
The Ultimate Light
The Source
Lucifer Morningstar

In Marvel its these.

The One Above All/Heart of the Universe/Beyonder(pre-retcon)
The Living Tribunal
Multi-Eternity
Multi-Infinity
Multi-Death
G-Force
Nth Man
The Void
Korvac (Power of Six Abstracts from What if?)
Phoenix Force
Infiniti/IG/Nemesis
Genesis (Sise-Neg)
Abysss
Blackheart(when at his full power)
Phoenix of the White Crown
The Sword in the Star
The Legion or "Prime Evil"
The Darkness

quanchi112
Prove that Time has any effect in the void. Prove that the IG's time powers worked on anyone outside of the Void. Specifically time powers. Uhm both of their powers work. Its how these debates work. What proof do you have that it wont work?

Nihilist
I don't Think the LT could do it. He couldn't beat Proteous. He couldn't Kill Korvak. He couldn't beat Thanos with the Heart. And had doubts about The IG. And in Secret wars, he couldn't even stand up to the molecule man who was just a human being. didnt ask you troll

Mr Master

And the anti-monitor went outside creation itself
and was going to overpower it he went outside existence
before creation ever came into being
I can name 4 Marvel cats that have been to the pre-Big Bang point,
yes, before creation came into being.

All 4 beings created everything from said point.

the spectre did stop the am from absorbing everything it simply overloaded and he had to rest thats why I said ''practically''became god he was pretty much like the lt then ''almost''completelly omnipotent he was the only being capable of stopping the am.
I got it.

But let's not say he was like any character from Marvel,
he was simply what he is/was in DC.

Endrict Nuul
And you are the one that's going to get it. Just like I edited mine, And master edited his. It's called doing the right thing. So you are only trolling. Reported. Again.

You're the only troll in here.

vlaaad12345
I can name 4 Marvel cats that have been to the pre-Big Bang point,
yes, before creation came into being.

All 4 beings created everything from said point.

I got it.

But let's not say he was like any character from Marvel,
he was simply what he is/was in DC.
And I don't think eternity or the infinity gauntlet is going to be either of those,the spectre had to use so much power that the wrath of god himself went comotose.....im going to go ahead and say that yes he is at the very least the IG equal.

fangirl101
You're the only troll in here.
Reported for trolling.

fangirl101
didnt ask you troll
Reported.

quanchi112
And I don't think eternity or the infinity gauntlet is going to be either of those,the spectre had to use so much power that the wrath of god himself went comotose.....im going to go ahead and say that yes he is at the very least the IG equal. Based on what?

Nihilist
Reported. you report people for calling you a troll,yet you call people a troll all the time,are you that weak

vlaaad12345
Based on the right hand of god himself having to use so much power that he almost died?

And hey MR M you never did get back to me on our discusion in pms,although the last reply I gave was a bit jumbled together(was on pain meds for surgery I had)I could clean it up a bit if you want to continue the discusion.

fangirl101
you report people for calling you a troll,yet you call people a troll all the time,are you that weak
No. I've said people were trolling. never called anyone a troll. Big difference.

Nihilist
No. I've said people were trolling. never called anyone a troll. Big difference. no difference,just an excuse

Mr Master

Lt toaa thanos with heart scathan and the pre retcon guys....
those are about the only people above full power COIE AM.
That's in your opinion friend.

There are many more imo.

I don't Think the LT could do it.
I think the LT can.

He couldn't beat Proteous.
Because Protege became the advance engineered evolution of Mankind.

In Marvel, the LT and all the abstracts will be beneath Mankind in the future,
because Mankind will become God.

He couldn't Kill Korvak.
How many times are you gonna bring this up?

How many times have you been told what the circumstances were?

How many times are you going to ignore that was a 'What If' from 1982?

Yea, LT can't attacks Korvac INDIRECTLY by making the local Sun go Nova,
but then has the power to rip that entire Universe from the Multiverse and sela it.

dur

He couldn't beat Thanos with the Heart.
Yea, like not being able to beat TOAA's power is a low showing.

Please.

And had doubts about The IG.
False.

LT withstood Warlock's IG attack unharmed,
then the LT nullified the IG attack with a gesture.

At the end,
the LT was determining if he had the authority to hand down judgement on God,
evidently, the LT's 3 faces agreed, and his judgement was affirmed.

And in Secret wars,
he couldn't even stand up to the molecule man who was just a human being.
Yea, Molecule Man was just some human being. laughing

fangirl101
no difference,just an excuse
If I tell someone they are trolling, it's saying stop it. You aren't contributing. If I call someone a troll, that is an insult. Against the Rules of the forum. Insulting is not allowed. At least not on that level.

darthgoober
Warlock absolutely stomps AM in his natural form(before he absorbed all the energy from the Antimatter Universe). If it's AM after he absorbed the power from the Antimatter Universe the fight is closer, but Warlock should still win decisively.

vlaaad12345
That's in your opinion friend.

There are many more imo.

Well I forgot a few hence the aboutsmile,reply to my last messagesad.

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
Warlock absolutely stomps AM in his natural form(before he absorbed all the energy from the Antimatter Universe). If it's AM after he absorbed the power from the Antimatter Universe the fight is closer, but Warlock should still win decisively.
And what proof is there that Warlock has the power to defeat the AM? When there were very specific circumstances tp defeating the AM. Like the very fact that the only energy that could actually seal the AM's doom from AL's universe no longer exists.

Nihilist
If I tell someone they are trolling, it's saying stop it. You aren't contributing. If I call someone a troll, that is an insult. Against the Rules of the forum. Insulting is not allowed. At least not on that level. i was contributing,you told me to slap my self..so

darthgoober
Damn bottem of the page...

fangirl101
i was contributing,you told me to slap my self..so

You tried to make a comparison of Kronos the Time God to the AM. You should have stumped your toe as well for such a ridiculous comparison.

fangirl101
What Stops the Am wave released on a Multiversal level? nothing.

Mr Master

And I don't think eternity or the infinity gauntlet is going to be either of those
Eternity wasn't there prior to the firs Big Bang, that's true,
but Eternity does re-create Marvel from the Void by way of Entropy.

The essence of the IG existed for an infinity before the first Big Bang.
(remember, the IG is the near full power of the Infinity Being)
Infinity Being was Marvel's first true God, it was everything, it had no beginning.

the spectre had to use so much power that the wrath of god himself went comotose.....
im going to go ahead and say that yes he is at the very least the IG equal.
I wouldn't know.

I do know that the IG makes one God beneath the LT.

Nihilist
You tried to make a comparison of Kronos the Time God to the AM. You should have stumped your toe as well for such a ridiculous comparison. in overall power its no contest in am's favour but in time manipulation kronos is the god of time ,meanig he can do/control anything time related barring the ig

darthgoober
And what proof is there that Warlock has the power to defeat the AM? When there were very specific circumstances tp defeating the AM. Like the very fact that the only energy that could actually seal the AM's doom from AL's universe no longer exists.
Why is the burden of proof on Warlock? What proof is there that AM can beat a wielder of the IG?
What Stops the Am wave released on a Multiversal level? nothing.
He doesn't get prep or his tech to do it....

fangirl101
Why is the burden of proof on Warlock? What proof is there that AM can beat a wielder of the IG?

He doesn't get prep or his tech to do it....
I'm sorry. Were you under the impression that the AM needed tech to do an Am wave? He didn't have it in Sinestro Corps War.

The AM Wiped away all creation save two realities. And boosted his own multiverse's power at the same time absorbing another's. That is >>a multiverse. In that one regard, his power on panel was already greater than the greatest feat of the IG.

quanchi112
Based on the right hand of god himself having to use so much power that he almost died?

And hey MR M you never did get back to me on our discusion in pms,although the last reply I gave was a bit jumbled together(was on pain meds for surgery I had)I could clean it up a bit if you want to continue the discusion. When did it say that the Spectre almost died?

vlaaad12345
Eternity wasn't there prior to the firs Big Bang, that's true,
but Eternity does re-create Marvel from the Void by way of Entropy.

The essence of the IG existed for an infinity before the first Big Bang.
(remember, the IG is the near full power of the Infinity Being)
Infinity Being was Marvel's first true God, it was everything, it had no beginning.

I wouldn't know.

I do know that the IG makes one God beneath the LT.
Well we will agree to disagree on this topic...I don't much like the am anyways I would rather go back to our other discussion in pms...but ignore that last pm...my links went deadsad.

darthgoober
I'm sorry. Were you under the impression that the AM needed tech to do an Am wave? He didn't have it in Sinestro Corps War.
This isn't current AM, it's AM at the time of COIE. And during COIE the AM wave was the creation of tech. Here, what does Psycho Pirate say in this scan after the AM comments about the heroes being unable to stop the Antimatter Wave(which is what was destroying the positive matter universes)...
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/107/legendsofthedcucrisisonkd7.th.jpg

The AM Wiped away all creation save two realities. And boosted his own multiverse's power at the same time absorbing another's. That is >>a multiverse. In that one regard, his power on panel was already greater than the greatest feat of the IG.
With prep and tech...

quanchi112

The AM Wiped away all creation save two realities. And boosted his own multiverse's power at the same time absorbing another's. That is >>a multiverse. In that one regard, his power on panel was already greater than the greatest feat of the IG. How does the am wave defeat Warlock here?

fangirl101
This isn't current AM, it's AM at the time of COIE. And during COIE the AM wave was the creation of tech. Here, what does Psycho Pirate say in this scan after the AM comments about the heroes being unable to stop the Antimatter Wave(which is what was destroying the positive matter universes)...
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/107/legendsofthedcucrisisonkd7.th.jpg

With prep and tech...
Stretching. Once he had Absorbed the power of the Universes Into himself, he was the Anti-matter. Which is why He didn't have a corpeal form. he had no need of Tech at his height.

darthgoober
Stretching. Once he had Absorbed the power of the Universes Into himself, he was the Anti-matter. Which is why He didn't have a corpeal form. he had no need of Tech at his height.
How is it a strectch to base your opinion of the evidence provided by the company? Proof of those claims beyond your own opinion and conjecture?

quanchi112
Stretching. Once he had Absorbed the power of the Universes Into himself, he was the Anti-matter. Which is why He didn't have a corpeal form. he had no need of Tech at his height. He seems to be correct while you seem to be incorrect. Any scans to make your case?

Enyalus
Warlock w/IG wins here. Forget stopping time, etc...which is very viable when to shutting down the AM wave. But it's not even needed.

Reality Gem backed by the Power Gem means Warlock can simply will the Anti-Monitor out of existence. "Laws of physics be damned."

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Warlock w/IG wins here. Forget stopping time, etc...which is very viable when to shutting down the AM wave. But it's not even needed.

Reality Gem backed by the Power Gem means Warlock can simply will the Anti-Monitor out of existence. "Laws of physics be damned."
Now show us one beyond Multiversal being that the IG has effected.

fangirl101
How is it a strectch to base your opinion of the evidence provided by the company? Proof of those claims beyond your own opinion and conjecture?
Where was his tech at the height of his power? Yeah. Umm Hmm.

quanchi112
Now show us one beyond Multiversal being that the IG has effected. Prove Am was beyond multiversal.

Endrict Nuul
Now show us one beyond Multiversal being that the IG has effected.

Why cant you show us that AM was beyond A Multiversal threat?

fangirl101
Prove Am was beyond multiversal.
In the beginning, There were two monitors. A Monitor, and An Anti-Monitor. Both locked in eteral struggle becuz they were both dead even. And then the Psycho Pirate Destroyed a universe in the positive multiverse and it destroyed the balance. Making the Am stronger.

Thus in the beginning

Monitor and His Multiverse=Am and his Antimatterverse

As time when ton, The power of the

Monitor's Multiverse flowed into the AM.

Thus The AM became>>.The Monitor.

The AM became more than Multiversal. He had already been equal to the Monitor who was Multiversal.

Nihilist
Why cant you show us that AM was beyond A Multiversal threat? reported for asking for proof

Badabing
Another thread closed because of Fangirl and Quan. I best not see either one of you in the reports again for a while....

I suggest using the ignore or I'll settle this thing between you both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.