Please read this if you want to be a part of something amazing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
So, how are you? smile1

~Wålshy~
**** off, this isn't amazing at all.

Ax3l
I can feel it. It's....changing me...

Mywi
My back hurts..

=Tired Hiker=

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Ax3l
I can feel it. It's....changing me...

It's sending me out of control....

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I never offered anything amazing, I merely created a space where people can state how they are, people who want to be part of something amazing, IN GENERAL. Jeez, man. Settle down. **** you! you're full of nothing but lies and cancer.

Ripper Jacc
EDIT: wrong thread...

=Tired Hiker=

~Wålshy~
I might be full of cancer, but not lies. Cancer has affected many people in my family. I lost both my grandparents on my mom's side of the family to cancer. My aunt almost lost her life to cancer not too long ago as well. A reporter I work with just lost his brother to cancer, he was only in his forties. I just did a story today about a little kindergarten girl who just went back to school after going through chemotherapy. These people went to her school and did a puppet show about a little girl who has cancer and the point of the show is to let little kids know that cancer patients are just the same as anyone else, they want to play and have friends just like any other kid, and the other kids don't need to worry about it being contagious and stuff like that. So yeah, maybe I am full of cancer. Maybe I'll die of it some day. Maybe you will too you filthy c*cksucker! I won't get cancer, me and god got a deal.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mywi
My back hurts..

What about your butt?

=Tired Hiker=

dadudemon
Hago caca in mi pantalones.

RogerRamjet
i advise you to watch a nightmarish Peckinpah movie..you know..one of the kind that makes ya go...whoa...

Baylin
Read it, what happens next?

gefallen_engel
So, how are you? smile1

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.