DOV Spectre vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
team
dormammu
shuma gorath
mephisto
zom
cyttorak
satanish
vishanti

?

quanchi112
Spectre loses.

Nihilist
team

Enyalus
Yeah, Spectre loses hard.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Nihilist
team

iceman24567
Wow all at the same time? Nah he would struggle to stay alive.

vlaaad12345
If he was smart he could instantly absorb their magical powers to boost his own.

Enyalus
Cytorrak, Dormammu, and Zom might be able to solo this.

vlaaad12345
Not really considering again he can just steal their powers to boost his own.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not really considering again he can just steal their powers to boost his own.

You think. stick out tongue Some of these guys, like Dormammu, are powered by multiple dimensions plus have their own internal power.

vlaaad12345
And the spectre stole all of shazams powers+the entire rock of eternity and every magical item in it...with minimal effort,the spectre can steal just about anyones magical energies if he really wants to...he is just too stupid most of the time.

Enyalus
Shazam is Skyfather...isn't he? All of the Quintessence is. These guys dwarf that kind of power.

iceman24567
Shazam is a skyfather but in the Rock of Eternity his powers are boosted alot and he had other magical amps so no when fighting the Spectre he was a skyfather +.

vlaaad12345
And the spectre is the wrath of god...and I would say shazam is a bit beyond skyfather with all his magical trinkets+his own power+the rock of eternity,its not like spectre is limited to skyfather level.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And the spectre is the wrath of god...and I would say shazam is a bit beyond skyfather with all his magical trinkets+his own power+the rock of eternity,its not like spectre is limited to skyfather level.

Yeah, I know Spectre is normally beyond Skyfather level, and I know DOV Spectre was. So is every single member of this team. Collectively, they stomp him. And like I said, even individually a few can give him hell.

vlaaad12345
Together they would win sure,individually he absorbs their powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.