Hancock vs. Clover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
Just thought of this thread.

This is the superhumanly strong, fast, and durable wise-cracking superhero from the movie Hancock, vs. the 300 foot terror from the movie Cloverfield.

Fight takes place in New York.

Clover does not get to use its parasites, mostly cause they would be a non-factor anyway.

Who wins? My money is on Hancock personally.

Placidity
Haven't seen Clover, but from what I've heard its just very big, very strong and extremely durable.

My bet would still be on Hancock, he definitely has the speed advantage. I also see him ramming some very large objects up its back end.

I just had and idea - Hancock could fly inside Clover through its back end and wreck destruction from the inside. Could place some explosives in there as well.

Unrelated, but if it was Superman vs Clover, I would bet everything on Superman.

Alpha Centauri
Why does Superman somehow end up in every thread? Are his fans THAT gay for him?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Yes. Almost as bad as Batman fans.

Alpha Centauri
Not really, because it's much worse with Superman fans.

You'd have to know about comics to realise this, but you're just going by KMC, and this forum, so I forgive you.

-AC

Placidity
Actually I prefer Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, Thor, Martian Manhunter then comes Superman. But he's the only one with a film, so I mentioned him...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Not really, because it's much worse with Superman fans.

You'd have to know about comics to realise this, but you're just going by KMC, and this forum, so I forgive you.

-AC Well you were referring to people posting in threads here, so yeah, I was going by KMC.

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah...Superman beats the crap out of Hancock and Cloverfield convine.

Superman wins.

Alpha Centauri
Charlize Theron would beat Batman, though.

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yeah...Superman beats the crap out of Hancock and Cloverfield convine.

Superman wins.

Please, Superman couldn't scribble on the moon.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Robtard
Please, Superman couldn't scribble on the moon.

Uh-huh...yeah...sure...anything you say....

Robtard
Uh-huh...yeah...sure...anything you say....

Didn't Cyclops save Superman from drowning with his little sea-plane? Yeah, he did.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't Cyclops save Superman from drowning with his little sea-plane? Yeah, he did.

I don't remember.

But I do remember Superman saving the planet lots of times. When was the last time Cyclops save the planet.....nevah! All Cyclops can do is get pwned by Wolverine.

(OOOoooohhhh...I didn't go there!)

NonSensi-Klown
Hancock kills the shit out of Clovvie.

And shame on you DJ for making this thread.

Robtard
I don't remember.

But I do remember Superman saving the planet lots of times. When was the last time Cyclops save the planet.....nevah! All Cyclops can do is get pwned by Wolverine.

(OOOoooohhhh...I didn't go there!)

Exactly, Superman had to be saved from DROWNING by a guy who gets his ass kicked by Huge Jackman.

Superman struggled saving a passenger jet from crashing, Hancock shouldered a speeding freight-train like it was nothing.

WrathfulDwarf
We all know no one can beat Huge...we'll except for Christian Bale.

*hyuk*

Rogue Jedi
And Bob Lee ninja

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Hancock kills the shit out of Clovvie.

And shame on you DJ for making this thread. It was all for you babeh.

And yeah, Superman in the movie lifted a continent of Kryptonite. Fvck trains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.