Rulk vs. Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Rings henshaw vs. Rulk with Thor's hammer in a Brutal match.

Who would win? Henshaw can only use rings for physical attack. No energy beams or matter manip or anything like that. No flying.

TheBadguy
Rulk gets a new Toilet. a fancy one.

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk takes the rings and pwns him with them.

guy222
Rulk

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk

You know it's not possible to kill Henshaw with brute force : D

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
You know it's not possible to kill Henshaw with brute force : D He doesnt have to kill him to win this thread? Where is your proof that is impossible?

Bada's Palin
Well, my proof would be that a galaxy-sized explosion did not kill him....

And of course the fact that he's survived millions of other things....

quanchi112
Well, my proof would be that a galaxy-sized explosion did not kill him....

And of course the fact that he's survived millions of other things.... He was killed imo. he was also revived an dbrought back to life by the manhunters. So,I see you dont have any proof that he cant be killed by physical means.

Bada's Palin
It is proof, you just refuse to believe it.

I fail to see how manhunters have the ability to revive people, seeing as it's not part of their power set AT ALL.

Henshaw has survived having his entire body destroyed several times, how will Rulk top this?

quanchi112
It is proof, you just refuse to believe it.

I fail to see how manhunters have the ability to revive people, seeing as it's not part of their power set AT ALL.

Henshaw has survived having his entire body destroyed several times, how will Rulk top this? Did you see what the manhunters did in the scan? They revived him.

You dont have to kill henshaw to beat him. People seem to confuse that in Henshaw threads. I never said that Rulk would win this.

iceman24567
Henshaw pwns Rulk.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw pwns Rulk.

Bada's Palin
Let's see Quanchi.

The manhunters scan Henshaw and he's dead. They scan him again and it turns out he's alive.

Now, when Henshaw has survived having his body completely blown up and torn to pieces before. Do we have reason to believe that he lived through this, or that the manhunters magically discovered some new ability?

What is more likely?

quanchi112
Let's see Quanchi.

The manhunters scan Henshaw and he's dead. They scan him again and it turns out he's alive.

Now, when Henshaw has survived having his body completely blown up and torn to pieces before. Do we have reason to believe that he lived through this, or that the manhunters magically discovered some new ability?

What is more likely? They rescutated him.

Endrict Nuul
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/578/gl043sq8.th.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

whistle shifty

1 point for Quan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/578/gl043sq8.th.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

whistle shifty

1 point for Quan What is your opinion on this matter?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
What is your opinion on this matter?

I think he did die and they came to save him.

"Grandmaster located"

"Life readings negative" <<<< there are no life signs...thus he is DEAD.

I don't want to back Rulk but in all fairness I am for now and I do believe Henshaw still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I think he did die and they came to save him.

"Grandmaster located"

"Life readings negative" <<<< there are no life signs...thus he is DEAD.

I don't want to back Rulk but in all fairness I am for now and I do believe Henshaw still wins. I agree that he was dead and that he was revived. I think henshaw also wins this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.