for all of you who have ever had the misfortune of working in a shop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
and had to deal with scummy theiving cvnts...as i did for the best part of 13 years while going through college and university

this is for you

pNlQ9qVLuuw

Lord Knightfa11
lol wow wtf? that musta been frustrating. whoall is the management? the guys in the blue?

Mairuzu
lol @ the guy laying down, he threw the first punch and it didnt do shit

then he got punched down and then kicked in the face!

Lord Knightfa11
lol the guys in blue can't be store management did you see that one ungentleman pounding on that girl who was standing next to the table in the begining?

Robtard
Hahahahaahah. The guy in the blue who was predominately on the left was bad-ass, he took down one, punch and stomped him, tossed another guy off his back and them kept swinging.

=Tired Hiker=
I love playing that over and over and just keeping an eye on a different person each time. And I love those guys who come out of nowhere, holding what looks like a tazer or a gun or something. Great stuff!

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, it looks as if about 53 seconds into it, the guy in the black coat enters from the top of the screen and he fires a shot into the air. Notice they all stop fighting as he walks closer pointing the gun I assume at the villains.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Hahahahaahah. The guy in the blue who was predominately on the left was bad-ass, he took down one, punch and stomped him, tossed another guy off his back and them kept swinging. Yeah, he actually knocked out/down 3 guys if I see correctly. Two with one punch.

=Tired Hiker=
I just watched it again and I pretended they were dressed as super heros and costumed villains.

jaden101
i think the guys in blue are either normal workers or security...the punch at 30 seconds is classic...knocks the guy spark out...then the guy batters another one...turns around and knocks someone else out with one punch...it's funny after it's all calmed down, watched the 2 who were knocked out stumbling all over the place

=Tired Hiker=
And did you guys notice the gun shot at 53 seconds?

dadudemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
And did you guys notice the gun shot at 53 seconds?

A five is a backwards two on a calculator.

OMG! 23!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by dadudemon
A five is a backwards two on a calculator.

OMG! 23!

No, but serioulsy, at 53 seconds into it the guy at the top of the screen fires a gun into the air. I'm just sayin'.

Kosta
Funny shit, but most of the guys in blue just lost their jobs.

Rogue Jedi
damn dood got knocked the **** out man haermm

steverules
I liked the bit where those two guys put their hands up and then just went into each other, that made me lol...like they were just starting a boxing match, the kicks were pretty funny as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.