Has the government finally silenced the KMC conspiracy theorists?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
where have they all gone?...it's a conspiracy i tell thee

Magee
Maybe the aliens took them away from this evil world.

KharmaDog
Yes this board has been quiet.

Maybe they grew up?

I just realized that the two previous posters live in scotland, and that I (the third poster) am a Canadian with Scottish Parents on either side....

there's a conspiracy in there somewhere!

jaden101
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Yes this board has been quiet.

Maybe they grew up?

I just realized that the two previous posters live in scotland, and that I (the third poster) am a Canadian with Scottish Parents on either side....

there's a conspiracy in there somewhere!

well...we're all either Scottish or decended from Scots and the freemasons started in Scotland...so we must all be freemasons...that must be it

Bicnarok
Probably due to the lack of serious replies and input, after all this is Killer Movies Forum. Theres others which deal only with conspiracies (for example Abovetopsecret) with so called "experts" who consider various possibilities, instead of "ha ha lets have a laugh in the conspiracy forum" which appears to be what happens here most the time.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Probably due to the lack of serious replies and input, after all this is Killer Movies Forum. Theres others which deal only with conspiracies (for example Abovetopsecret) with so called "experts" who consider various possibilities, instead of "ha ha lets have a laugh in the conspiracy forum" which appears to be what happens here most the time.

i had a small browse of the forum..besides being stupidly designed...it also has gems like this

the part that gives the true intention "IT'S FOR SALE....FOR A SMALL FEE"

hahaha...they're just as bad on that forum as everywhere else

Grand-Moff-Gav
I'm Scottish TOOOOOOOO!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok

good answer.Ive stated MANY times I post at other message boards as well about conspiracys and i seldom venture here anymore because of the lack of quality posters that venture here in the conspiracy section.Thats why I spend most my time there at those other message boards these days especially since one of the few bright posters Katsu that used to post here quite often, said he wont be posting here anymore.

jaden101
which boards?...if you don't mind my asking...you've mentioned them a few times

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
i seldom venture here anymore because of the lack of quality posters that venture here in the conspiracy section. Like yours! HAHA.

Sorry. (I'm apoligising to the people who had to read that and thought I was being a douche.)

jaden101
"lack of quality posters" reads "lack of people who agree with me and wont tear my arguments to shreds...i just want to be left with a group of like minded people so we can all fellate each other in our own little bubble"

KharmaDog
The lack of quality posters thing doesn't wash.

If you want mindless social broccoli to sit around and hug your nuts at everything you say, then go to a board that is tailor suited to your need.

Because some smart folks intelligently shoot down poorly thought out theories, while peppering in some humour, makes you insecure, that is why alot of people don't post much in here anymore.

A few of the more guilty wing nuts should take the responsibility of having reaped what they sowed. I used to intelligently counter arguments made by Deano and parker. I'd post sources and often expose their sources and information as sketchy at best, outright wrong at worst.

I even had one poster admit that his sources were faulty, only to repost that same source months later when it was thought that I no longer frequented this forum.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that the people who wanted this forum most, made it a laughing stock. So deal with what you created and stop blaming everyone else.

Grand-Moff-Gav
good answer.Ive stated MANY times I post at other message boards as well about conspiracys and i seldom venture here anymore because of the lack of quality posters that venture here in the conspiracy section.Thats why I spend most my time there at those other message boards these days especially since one of the few bright posters Katsu that used to post here quite often, said he wont be posting here anymore.

There's a bit of abuse too if we're honest. (of the theorists I mean) However, I think by lack of quality you are actually meaning the posters here aren't as patient with your ideas as you may like them to be?

Originally posted by lord xyz
Like yours! HAHA.

Sorry. (I'm apoligising to the people who had to read that and thought I was being a douche.)

Everyone in the world hates you...bar me. wink

Evil Dead
I think there are many quality posters in this forum.

Parker, people laugh at your posts because you are an extremist. We are all here because we believe in one conspiracy or another, you just choose to ramble about wild, unbelievable ones.

the first rule of making any kind of arguement or case for something: Extoridanary claims require extraordinary evidence. You make all kinds of claims and have yet to ever post any evidence. You say things like, "look at this website" or , "read this book". You're the one making the positive assertion, you do those things and come back to us with this extraordinary evidence. You can't make a claim that you believe and others don't and say, "now go look for something that supports my claim....the one you don't believe".

most rational/intelligent people participating in a debate of any sort would gladly do so as it furthers their assertion. Not only do you not, you ignore facts entered against your assertions.

in summation, you are an embarrassment to conspiracy theorists. Most people who believe in a conspiracy would not want you arguing their side. you're one of the wack-job extremists on the fringe. the less time you spend in this forum, the better for the rest of us.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Parker, people laugh at your posts because you are an extremist. We are all here because we believe in one conspiracy or another, you just choose to ramble about wild, unbelievable ones.

the first rule of making any kind of arguement or case for something: Extoridanary claims require extraordinary evidence. You make all kinds of claims and have yet to ever post any evidence. You say things like, "look at this website" or , "read this book". You're the one making the positive assertion, you do those things and come back to us with this extraordinary evidence. You can't make a claim that you believe and others don't and say, "now go look for something that supports my claim....the one you don't believe".

most rational/intelligent people participating in a debate of any sort would gladly do so as it furthers their assertion. Not only do you not, you ignore facts entered against your assertions.

in summation, you are an embarrassment to conspiracy theorists. Most people who believe in a conspiracy would not want you arguing their side. you're one of the wack-job extremists on the fringe. the less time you spend in this forum, the better for the rest of us.

lol, well done mate...you know im also using this as a framework to describe feminism and sexual liberation.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog

A few of the more guilty wing nuts should take the responsibility of having reaped what they sowed. I used to intelligently counter arguments made by Deano and parker. I'd post sources and often expose their sources and information as sketchy at best, outright wrong at worst.

i know you belive that to be true. but it just isnt

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano

Let others decide.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=437064&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9897356& amp;highlight=Spoonbender+userid%3A22894#post98973

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457846&highlight=Spoonbender+userid%3A22894

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6988624& amp;highlight=Spoonbender+userid%3A22894#post69886

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8500712& amp;highlight=Spoonbender+userid%3A22894#post85007

Mr Parker

Now this post is far more moronic than your last one which i never thought you would top.AGAIN you proved you have no interest in the truth about 9/11 or the kennedy assassination on that 9/11 thread.we both know you didnt even bother to look at that link i referred you to that exposed the 9/11 coverup and you didnt look at any of those videos either.thats something you 9/11 coincidence theorists NEVER do,we both know that.

No YOUR the one that ignore facts,we both know that as well.anytime me and Deano have referred you to a book to read that explains it all about 9/11,you guys have NEVER taken the time to do so,chicken.I ALWAYS read a book that someone refers me to in a debate when they refer me to one.just because you didnt want to look at those books that are evidence that proves it all or look at any videos i have referred you to kid doesnt mean i havent posted evidence. laughing your a riot.I waited forever for you to address my points on the kennedy assassination on that 9/11 thread since YOU brought that topic up over there,You NEVER bothered to address most of the many points I brought up there as we BOTH know.CHICKEN,only like one or two. roll eyes (sarcastic) looks like i have to keep jogging your memory as well that your last post in our debate we had,you said that people who dont accept the official version dont have an education which AGAIN is so retarded its laughable since you got people in high ranking power of the military,scholars and all kinds of people in life with hihg levels of education who dont accept the official version. laughing
I post mainly at those other sites these days because most the people there who dont agree with me about 9/11 arent anywhere near as childish as they are here.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano

exactly.

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
"lack of quality posters" reads "lack of people who agree with me and wont tear my arguments to shreds...i just want to be left with a group of like minded people so we can all fellate each other in our own little bubble" Wait, Mr Parker owns a radio show in Texas?

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
There's a bit of abuse too if we're honest. (of the theorists I mean) However, I think by lack of quality you are actually meaning the posters here aren't as patient with your ideas as you may like them to be?

Everyone in the world hates you...bar me. wink Aww, you're sweet.

jaden101
and once again you accuse other people of not reading your posts..well lets test that theory shall we

Just because YOU have hours on end to spend on the computer all day long doesnt me others such as myself do.I dont have time to read through that long winded bible length post of yours.Please,NOBODY wants to read the bible when their in a discussion about a topic.That would take me hours on end to read through all that crap. roll eyes (sarcastic) which again,I dont have that kind of time due to my busy work schedule to sort through and read through all that crap.

AGAIN -nobody wants to read the bible here. roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont have all these hours in the day that you obviously have to spend all day taking the several hours on end it would take me to read through all that crap you posted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

so there you have it...it's you who refuses to read other people's evidence (only when it refutes yours of course)

and here's the proof of that

please show any example of where myself, kharmadog etc have refused to read and counter your posts

if you cant then kindly be quiet and take your whining bullshit elsewhere

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jaden101
please show any example of where myself, kharmadog etc have refused to read and counter your posts

if you cant then kindly be quiet and take your whining bullshit elsewhere

Can we please edit that to say:

"please show any example of where myself, kharmadog etc have refused to read and counter any of your more inteligent or clearly stated posts"

Make him work for it.

Mr Parker
Matter of fact at one of the other sites I post at where this one poster who is really intelligent and actually can think outside the box and for himself as well,he had THIS to say on a 9/11 thread he made.He posted links with testimonys from experts and like you 9/11 coincidence theorists,he also proved how he has no interest in the truth and ignores facts all the time when it doesnt fit his version.I wish I could take credit for this post since it so much decribes YOU Evil Dead and Jaden and Kharma Dog down to the wire when he was replying to a post of mine but I cant cause its not my post. This will be my last post on this stupid thread since AGAIN Evil Dead,you have made 2 idiotic posts in the last 2 posts of yours by only addressing like two of my points about the kennedy assassination -which were lies by the government they shoved down your throat and you swallowed "and have been proven false over the years,"you only talked about two of them over there instead the MULTIPLE points I brought up there on the last page of that thread cause you know you cant counter them.pitiful.

Anyways this post here at this other site decribes you 3 perfectly,especially the part about UFO'S.LOL. That 9/11 coincidence theorist guy, like yourselves,responded to that 9/11 thread saying that thread starter there was a douchbag and was stupid and all kinds of crap the way most 9/11 coincidence theorists HERE do all the time and "I" responded back to him saying this-Let me guess,you ALSO believe in that other fairy tale commission,the warren commission report ,in their fairy tale version that oswald was the lone assassin right?LOL. THAT was MY post.this was HIS post that I would love to take credit for but cant.He went on to say this-which again Evil Dead,decribes YOU, kharma dog, and Jaden perfectly.LOL

He went on to say this-Great Guess!! I put a wager that you are right.It just amazes me how many people believe that its possible that there is a giant upright ape like creature roaming around in our woods or that there are little grey aliens with nothing more to do than fly over their neighbors house.Yet when it comes to hard factual evidence of something their government has done like 9/11 and has done and is doing,they abruptly turn their noses upright at it and dismiss it without a single thought of the possibility of it being true.It just goes to show how most are so brainwashed by the television and all the propaganda crap our government spills into the public domain and how effective it has worked.I was wondering why some of us escaped the brainwashing techniques and have emerged unscathed.

AGAIN that was a post from another poster at another conspiracy site that I would LOVE to take credit for but cant cause its so true about people like you and kharma dog and jaden evil dead.I could not have said it better myself.especailly the last 4 sentences of his.

good bye.have fun trying to be mature again like the evil dead I liked in the past.till then,Im done with you.

jaden101
i have read you posting "i'm never coming back" numerous times...you just cant help yourself....

the only person who mentioned kennedy in this thread was you....which isn't exactly unexpected because you mention kennedy in every single thread regardless of what the topic is...strangely enough...that's called trolling

so seriously...if you're geniunely not interested anymore...then do put an egg in your shoe and beat it cause nobody is particularly intersted in your continual whining about kennedy

nobody's interested in your continual accusations of people ignoring your points and your evidence...i spent about half an hour earlier looking for links you've posted to hard scientific evidence for any of your claims...you know how many i found?...none...not a single link to anything credible...just constant repetition of the same horseshit you've been churning out for however long you've been on this forum

now if you really are "done with" us....go away...don't ever come back...you contribute absolutely nothing to this forum whatsoever...

you are clearly some deluded teenager with exceptionally bad grammer and spelling...you have an unbelievable ability to repeat the same thing over and over both in the same post and in multiple posts and in multiple threads...you can barely construct a coherent sentence together

best of all is the fact than anyone who destroys your pathetic arguments immediately gets put on your ignore list and you make up some ridiculous excuse to justify it to yourself

you are the most immature and unintelligent poster on this forum (and given the amount of inane babble that is put up in here that really is a feat to be ashamed of) and it's time for you to call it a day

you're a joke...you're the laughing stock of this forum...while Deano may post more outlandish threads at least he acknowledges that he's merely a messenger for David Icke's rhetoric (at least for the most part) but when he does post his own ideas and/or what he agrees with at least he's coherent....you couldn't be farther from intelligible.

stop before you embarrass yourself more than you already have...it's cringe worthy....it really is difficult to watch someone turn into a gibbering wreck via an internet forum

you have no arguments left to put up...they've all been destroyed and shown for the nonsense they are...all of it has either been unresearched crap, misinterpreted, misquoted, misrepresented, out of context or downright fabricated lies

go...just go...and shut the door on your way out

Evil Dead
Now this post is far more moronic than your last one which i never thought you would top.AGAIN you proved you have no interest in the truth about 9/11 or the kennedy assassination on that 9/11 thread.we both know you didnt even bother to look at that link i referred you to that exposed the 9/11 coverup and you didnt look at any of those videos either.thats something you 9/11 coincidence theorists NEVER do,we both know that.

No YOUR the one that ignore facts,we both know that as well.anytime me and Deano have referred you to a book to read that explains it all about 9/11,you guys have NEVER taken the time to do so,chicken.I ALWAYS read a book that someone refers me to in a debate when they refer me to one.just because you didnt want to look at those books that are evidence that proves it all or look at any videos i have referred you to kid doesnt mean i havent posted evidence. laughing your a riot.I waited forever for you to address my points on the kennedy assassination on that 9/11 thread since YOU brought that topic up over there,You NEVER bothered to address most of the many points I brought up there as we BOTH know.CHICKEN,only like one or two. roll eyes (sarcastic) looks like i have to keep jogging your memory as well that your last post in our debate we had,you said that people who dont accept the official version dont have an education which AGAIN is so retarded its laughable since you got people in high ranking power of the military,scholars and all kinds of people in life with hihg levels of education who dont accept the official version. laughing
I post mainly at those other sites these days because most the people there who dont agree with me about 9/11 arent anywhere near as childish as they are here.

I will reply here the same way I replied in the other thread:

If you have any evidence for any of these ideas spewing forth from your keyboard, please post them. You say there are all of these officials, please post their names and I shall do my research from there.

If you have a book you would like me to read from an authoritative source, please list the author and book title. I will research the author to find his expertise on the subject discussed. If he has some, I shall read it. It's not hard little buddy.

all you are good for is long winded posts, poor grammar, emoticons and repetition. I've asked you for these sources of yours, these experts, numerous times. You can somehow find the time to write long, reptetive posts every day but not find the time to simply make a post or PM containing names, occupations and areas of expertise.

I thought you were leaving?

jaden101
I will reply here the same way I replied in the other thread:

If you have any evidence for any of these ideas spewing forth from your keyboard, please post them. You say there are all of these officials, please post their names and I shall do my research from there.

If you have a book you would like me to read from an authoritative source, please list the author and book title. I will research the author to find his expertise on the subject discussed. If he has some, I shall read it. It's not hard little buddy.

all you are good for is long winded posts, poor grammar, emoticons and repetition. I've asked you for these sources of yours, these experts, numerous times. You can somehow find the time to write long, reptetive posts every day but not find the time to simply make a post or PM containing names, occupations and areas of expertise.

I thought you were leaving?

good point.well said. thumb upthese conspiracy theorists all are sheep and your teh bestest11111!!!!!!!suck suck

KharmaDog
O.K.
Parker wrote this post:

Just because YOU have hours on end to spend on the computer all day long doesnt me others such as myself do.I dont have time to read through that long winded bible length post of yours.Please,NOBODY wants to read the bible when their in a discussion about a topic.That would take me hours on end to read through all that crap. roll eyes (sarcastic) which again,I dont have that kind of time due to my busy work schedule to sort through and read through all that crap.

AGAIN -nobody wants to read the bible here. roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont have all these hours in the day that you obviously have to spend all day taking the several hours on end it would take me to read through all that crap you posted.

First off, that post cold have been two lines long. Your inability to communicate is only shadowed by your predisositon for redundancy.

The main gist of the post is "I do not have time, nor do others, to read your long winded posts"

What's interesting (though barely) is that he then posts the following:

Matter of fact at one of the other sites I post at where this one poster who is really intelligent and actually can think outside the box and for himself as well,he had THIS to say on a 9/11 thread he made.He posted links with testimonys from experts and like you 9/11 coincidence theorists,he also proved how he has no interest in the truth and ignores facts all the time when it doesnt fit his version.I wish I could take credit for this post since it so much decribes YOU Evil Dead and Jaden and Kharma Dog down to the wire when he was replying to a post of mine but I cant cause its not my post. This will be my last post on this stupid thread since AGAIN Evil Dead,you have made 2 idiotic posts in the last 2 posts of yours by only addressing like two of my points about the kennedy assassination -which were lies by the government they shoved down your throat and you swallowed "and have been proven false over the years,"you only talked about two of them over there instead the MULTIPLE points I brought up there on the last page of that thread cause you know you cant counter them.pitiful.

Anyways this post here at this other site decribes you 3 perfectly,especially the part about UFO'S.LOL. That 9/11 coincidence theorist guy, like yourselves,responded to that 9/11 thread saying that thread starter there was a douchbag and was stupid and all kinds of crap the way most 9/11 coincidence theorists HERE do all the time and "I" responded back to him saying this-Let me guess,you ALSO believe in that other fairy tale commission,the warren commission report ,in their fairy tale version that oswald was the lone assassin right?LOL. THAT was MY post.this was HIS post that I would love to take credit for but cant.He went on to say this-which again Evil Dead,decribes YOU, kharma dog, and Jaden perfectly.LOL

He went on to say this-Great Guess!! I put a wager that you are right.It just amazes me how many people believe that its possible that there is a giant upright ape like creature roaming around in our woods or that there are little grey aliens with nothing more to do than fly over their neighbors house.Yet when it comes to hard factual evidence of something their government has done like 9/11 and has done and is doing,they abruptly turn their noses upright at it and dismiss it without a single thought of the possibility of it being true.It just goes to show how most are so brainwashed by the television and all the propaganda crap our government spills into the public domain and how effective it has worked.I was wondering why some of us escaped the brainwashing techniques and have emerged unscathed.

AGAIN that was a post from another poster at another conspiracy site that I would LOVE to take credit for but cant cause its so true about people like you and kharma dog and jaden evil dead.I could not have said it better myself.especailly the last 4 sentences of his.

good bye.have fun trying to be mature again like the evil dead I liked in the past.till then,Im done with you.

Parker, you are a hypocritical child who doesn't even read the posts of the people you continually try to discredit or insult.

You are mocked because of:
- your inability to type a coherent post
- your lack of comprehension skills that result in never understanding what anyone types
- the fact that you cannot enter into an intelligent debate
- your habit of pretending to ignore posters that prove you wrong, yet you somehow always respond to their posts.
- your predispostion to parrot the words of others yet not understand their meaning
- your blind support of misleading and incorrect information as well as your obvious choice to ignore basic common sense and science
- finally, you type like a slightly retarded chimpanzee on prozac.

Until you address at least 1/2 of those issues, you will always be regarded as the moron that you choose to present yourself as.

Bicnarok

Kovacs86
Originally posted by lord xyz
Like yours! HAHA.

Hmm interesting...

"Auto-Note (Jul 26th, 2006 03:07 PM)User banned by Storm, for 3 days

Reason: Posting a link to a porn site. Your next ban will be permanent."

And yet...

"Auto-Note (Oct 31st, 2008 05:45 PM)User banned by WrathfulDwarf, for 3 days

Reason: Constant fights with Bardock42 and disruptin threads."

Anyway, I had one Scottish grandparent. Do I count?

jaden101
do you count what?

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.