ichigo vs goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adventbleach111
im curious to know on who would win...

Who do you think would win?

TheBadguy
Ichigo is outclassed

Dark-Jaxx
Goku.

Keollyn
Goku cuts his Zanpaktuo in half.

braveheart
goku

Wil7
Goku

yungz22
once ichigo is strong enough to destroy at least one planet then come talk to me

Kirikaze Fuuma
Songoku wins

Endless Mike
Maybe if it's Goku back towards the beginning of Dragonball - any later and Ichigo loses badly

dvampire
I doubt that, but he does lose.

krastos29
there ia only one that might stand up to GOKU
the one and only superman

Dark-Jaxx
Superman would crush Goku.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman would crush Goku.

no no no...goku would never get crush by a guy who doesn't even know how to wear his underwear properly sick

Kirikaze Fuuma
nah. Goku still wins against Superman.

Dark-Jaxx
And how will he beat the stronger, faster, and more durable Superman who can, with his speed and strength, pummel Goku to death, probably on accident?

Kirikaze Fuuma
proof that he's stronger? is it because Superman can shatter a planet? or what?

Dark-Jaxx
How's cutting a moon in half work for you?

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=satsoontb5.jpg

Kirikaze Fuuma
so, you mean stronger physically?

Kirikaze Fuuma
even Goku in saiyan saga has enough power to stand toe to toe with a planet buster.

Slaanesh
and he one shot a galaxy buster according to jaxx..

Kirikaze Fuuma
I'd like to see it.

Slaanesh
erk..i was talking about goku laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
oh... laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
even Goku in saiyan saga has enough power to stand toe to toe with a planet buster. Goku has never taken a planet busting attack, if he has, prove it. smile

He has never shown the strength or speed of Superman, and nowhere near the durability. smile

And Slaanesh, Broly movie is not canon to Goku, but for the average DBZ fanboy, terms such as "canon" are a bit above their general understanding. smile

Slaanesh
goku one shot broly..and jaxx believe broly one shot a galaxy..so..goku one shot a galaxy buster..that's more that what superman ever did..but jaxx will porbbably say it's noncannon laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Slaanesh
goku one shot broly..and jaxx believe broly one shot a galaxy..so..goku one shot a galaxy buster..that's more that what superman ever did..but jaxx will porbbably say it's noncannon laughing That's because it is noncanon you idiot.

And being able to bust a galaxy doesn't give you Superman's durability.

Slaanesh
And Slaanesh, Broly movie is not canon to Goku, but for the average DBZ fanboy, terms such as "canon" are a bit above their general understanding. smile

i know u would say that stick out tongue

Kirikaze Fuuma
Vegeta wants to destroy earth when he used his garlic gun. and Goku wins when he clash his kamehameha to garlic gun. that alone proof that Goku has a potential to destroy one planet.

about Broly, I believe it still shows canon ability. no sign of differences between how they fought in movie and anime or even manga.

Dark-Jaxx
Because it isn't.

If the Broly movies are canon, how's about instead of just making random ignorant claims you PROVE it?

Broly one shot a galaxy, yeah.

But guess what?

Superman would beat him too.

Why?

Oh, because Broly is too weak, slow, and frail to be able to take Superman before he lights him up with punches and kills him(and Superman would register Broly as a threat similar to that of Doomsday, an uncontrollable monster, he WILL try to kill him).

Dark-Jaxx
Vegeta wants to destroy earth when he used his garlic gun. and Goku wins when he clash his kamehameha to garlic gun. that alone proof that Goku has a potential to destroy one planet.

about Broly, I believe it still shows canon ability. no sign of differences between how they fought. Did Vegeta in canon ever state he was going to destroy the planet, or just the dub, cause the dub is filled with errors in translation. Or just stupidity. And Vegeta can claim whatever he wants. It took him, Nappa, and Raditz together a MONTH to conquer one planet. And Goku CAN destroy a planet, but he is too slow to pull it off, and it would not kill Superman regardless.

O RLY? How's about the fact that Goku and friends managed to topple a character who by feats trumps absolutely every character in the canon DB universe? It is NONCANON, and how's about you prove it shows canon ability? You were always b!tching about people using UDON for SF, how about you prove that the movie showed canon abilities?

Kirikaze Fuuma
we'll talk about UDON later. tell me the differences about how they fought in movie and anime or manga.

I think Broly is weak, fragile was just your assumption.

Slaanesh
a guy who can one shot a galaxy is not weak..that's pure BS..

Dark-Jaxx
we'll talk about UDON later. tell me the differences about how they fought in movie and anime or manga.

I think Broly is weak, fragile was just your assumption. How's about you just man-up and admit your own double standard? Tell you the differences? Well how about the fact that Akira Toriyama did not write the anime, nor the movies, and has never regarded them as canon? Did they fight "differently?" Not really, used same style anyway. But let me inquire this of you, do the SF characters fight differently in UDON? smile And the anime and movies are noncanon whether you like it or not, and the proof is the fact that the Z Fighters toppled an adversary(Broly) who was much more powerful than any other in the series.

Fragile is an assumption? He is far too fragile to fight Superman. There is no assumption about this.

Dark-Jaxx
a guy who can one shot a galaxy is not weak..that's pure BS.. In terms of physical strength, speed, and durability, he is very weak compared to Superman. Can he destroy more than Superman? Yeah.

But in a fight it will not matter, as Superman will have beaten him before Broly could begin to form the blast that destroyed the galaxy.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Did Vegeta in canon ever state he was going to destroy the planet, or just the dub, cause the dub is filled with errors in translation. Or just stupidity. And Vegeta can claim whatever he wants. It took him, Nappa, and Raditz together a MONTH to conquer one planet. And Goku CAN destroy a planet, but he is too slow to pull it off, and it would not kill Superman regardless.

O RLY? How's about the fact that Goku and friends managed to topple a character who by feats trumps absolutely every character in the canon DB universe? It is NONCANON, and how's about you prove it shows canon ability? You were always b!tching about people using UDON for SF, how about you prove that the movie showed canon abilities?

here's from wikipedia :

he wants to destroy the earth. and it took a month to conquer one planet, not destroy it

here's about broly from wikipedia :

about UDON, like I said, we'll talk later.

Dark-Jaxx
here's from wikipedia :

he wants to destroy the earth. and it took a month to conquer one planet, not destroy it

about UDON, like I said, we'll talk later. Wikipedia as a source? You insult me.

Find me something official please.

Kirikaze Fuuma
reliable or not you're the one who decide. just analyze those quotes by yourself. for me, wikipedia is quite reliable. Wikipedia articles should use reliable, third-party, published sources

Bada's Palin
Wikipedia, nice.

Slaanesh
In terms of physical strength, speed, and durability, he is very weak compared to Superman. Can he destroy more than Superman? Yeah.

But in a fight it will not matter, as Superman will have beaten him before Broly could begin to form the blast that destroyed the galaxy.

have u ever seen a guy who can bust galaxy and have great power has a shity durability??people believe odin can bust galaxy..did he have a shity durubility??tyrant and galactus can bust galaxy..did he have a shity durability??they all show great power..but doesn't show great strength or speed..did they all show shity durability??all of this guy can beat sup..why..because they are more powerfull..

Wei Phoenix
even Goku in saiyan saga has enough power to stand toe to toe with a planet buster.

So Saiyan Saga Goku could stand up against Frieza? Goku stomps him. Kamehameha's aren't magic so they won't do any damage to him. Superman is more durable and arguabaly faster and physically stronger.

Wei Phoenix
here's from wikipedia :

about UDON, like I said, we'll talk later.

Wasn't the power of the Galic Gun retconned? I could've swore that Vegeta said that it had the power to destroy the planet if Goku dodged it but later in the Cell Saga Cell himself used it and it missed and the planet well it was still there.

Dark-Jaxx
reliable or not you're the one who decide. just analyze those quotes by yourself. for me, wikipedia is quite reliable. Wikipedia articles should use reliable, third-party, published sources Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, including idiots, and often contain inaccurate or downright false information. Get an official source.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Cell shot and missed? which volume? I didn't know such a thing like that. all I know when Cell shot a blast is when he shot a kamehameha on Goku, and next kamehameha on Gohan. I never see when he missed a shot.

Dark-Jaxx
have u ever seen a guy who can bust galaxy and have great power has a shity durability??people believe odin can bust galaxy..did he have a shity durubility??tyrant and galactus can bust galaxy..did he have a shity durability??they all show great power..but doesn't show great strength or speed..did they all show shity durability??all of this guy can beat sup..why..because they are more powerfull.. Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin have strength, speed, and durability feats to prove this kind of shit, so your comparison sucked.

Guess what? The sun killed Broly.

Superman has been through a yellow sun and a red sun, a red sun weakens him, and he was also being exposed to Kryptonite as well.

Wei Phoenix
have u ever seen a guy who can bust galaxy and have great power has a shity durability??people believe odin can bust galaxy..did he have a shity durubility??tyrant and galactus can bust galaxy..did he have a shity durability??they all show great power..but doesn't show great strength or speed..did they all show shity durability??all of this guy can beat sup..why..because they are more powerfull..

Those people would destroy Goku too so that point isn't needed.. But being powerful does not mean that you have great durability.

Wei Phoenix
Cell shot and missed? which volume? I didn't know such a thing like that. all I know when Cell shot a blast is when he shot a kamehameha on Goku, and next kamehameha on Gohan. I never see when he missed a shot.

I don't exactly remember but I think it was around when he became perfect possibly during his second stage. I could've sworn I saw and heard that it was the Galick gun.

Dark-Jaxx
Are you talking about when he used Final Flash and blew Perfect Cell in half?

Wei Phoenix
No I'm talking about or at least what I thought I remembered to be Cell using the GG.

Slaanesh
Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin have strength, speed, and durability feats to prove this kind of shit, so your comparison sucked.

Guess what? The sun killed Broly.

Superman has been through a yellow sun and a red sun, a red sun weakens him, and he was also being exposed to Kryptonite as well.

okie..fine..it's suck..

the sun kill broly??and u r the one who said he one shot a galaxy..and u think the sun would kill him?? confused

i believe sup would beat goku and broly..but that's because i do not believe broly can one shot a galaxy..but jaxx..u believe broly can one shot a galaxy..he has to be insainly powerfull to do that..i just can't see how sup is taking out a galaxy buster like u said..i never seen sup beat a guy who can bust galaxy..have u??cuz i don't read sup comic..i don't like him..the only sup i like is prime..

Wei Phoenix
okie..fine..it's suck..

the sun kill broly??and u r the one who said he one shot a galaxy..and u think the sun would kill him?? confused

i believe sup would beat goku and broly..but that's because i do not believe broly can one shot a galaxy..but jaxx..u believe broly can one shot a galaxy..he has to be insainly powerfull to do that..i just can't see how sup is taking out a galaxy buster like u said..i never seen sup beat a guy who can bust galaxy..have u??cuz i don't read sup comic..i don't like him..the only sup i like is prime..

Oh my ****ing god! The sun DID kill him! Superman has taken on people far more powerful than Broly with Prime being one of them. Seriously though, you are defending a character that you barely know about.

Dark-Jaxx
okie..fine..it's suck..

i believe sup would beat goku and broly..but that's because i do not believe broly can one shot a galaxy..but jaxx..u believe broly can one shot a galaxy..he has to be insainly powerfull to do that..i just can't see how sup is taking out a galaxy buster like u said..i never seen sup beat a guy who can bust galaxy..have u??cuz i don't read sup comic..i don't like him..the only sup i like is prime.. 1. Yep.

2. ...It doesn't matter what I "think", the sun DID kill Broly, factually, on-screen, it exploded his heart.

3. He is insanely powerful in DBZ standards, and even by DC standards the amount of destruction he can usher is massive, but he is far too slow, weak, and frail.

A galaxy buster Superman has beaten up? Can't name one.

Slaanesh
i know the sun kill him erm read my question...i was asking jaxx..if broly one shot the galaxy..how can he get kill by a sun??

Kirikaze Fuuma
you know that sun is a power source for superman... so don't compare it. erm

ok, let's just say it is not canon. even if it's not canon, the inconsistencies of that is very little and there's nothing different about how Goku fight in manga or anime.

Kento
i know the sun kill him erm read my question...i was asking jaxx..if broly one shot the galaxy..how can he get kill by a sun?? The same way Gokou can create planet destroying blasts in Freeza Saga yet has to dodge blasts that don't do much except create small craters in the Cell Saga.

Power output doesn't equate to being as durable. They can generate blasts more powerful than they are themselves. As seen in the Radditz fight.

Dark-Jaxx
i know the sun kill him erm read my question...i was asking jaxx..if broly one shot the galaxy..how can he get kill by a sun?? ...Can you read?

BECAUSE POWER OUTPUT DOES NOT DIRECTLY CORRELATE WITH DURABILITY.

Wei Phoenix
i know the sun kill him erm read my question...i was asking jaxx..if broly one shot the galaxy..how can he get kill by a sun??

Because power/strength is not synonymous to durability. There are plenty of people that can bust planets and galaxies but they get defeated. Galactus has met defeat a few times.

Slaanesh
1. Yep.

2. ...It doesn't matter what I "think", the sun DID kill Broly, factually, on-screen, it exploded his heart.

3. He is insanely powerful in DBZ standards, and even by DC standards the amount of destruction he can usher is massive, but he is far too slow, weak, and frail.

A galaxy buster Superman has beaten up? Can't name one.

1. smile

2. I know that..

3. Please tell me how someone with such massive power is weak and frail..i believe broly is weak because i believe he doesn't have that massive power u claim..

just name one being that have such massive power that r weak and frail..

Dark-Jaxx
you know that sun is a power source for superman... so don't compare it. erm

ok, let's just say it is not canon. even if it's not canon, the inconsistencies of that is very little and there's nothing different about how Goku fight in manga or anime. 1. You aren't very intelligent are you? Or did you only read the first half of that sentence? He survived going through a RED sun, which WEAKENS Superman, and he did it in the presence of KRYPTONITE.

2. Yeah, there are inconsistencies, and downright stupidity. A bunch of half dead fighters putting their energy in another half dead fighter allowed Goku to beat Broly, when said fighters at full strength attacking him together could not move him, let alone harm him? Lol. And the fact that they fought a being that powerful is an inconsistency to the canon manga.

And in the anime, Goku and Piccolo struggled to lift a bus. So much for that argument huh?

And I could say the same about UDON comics for SF, but no, that doesn't count right? eek!

Dark-Jaxx
1. smile

2. I know that..

3. Please tell me how someone with such massive power is weak and frail..i believe broly is weak because i believe he doesn't have that massive power u claim..

just name one being that have such massive power that r weak and frail.. 1. Then you know that power output does not directly correlate with durability?

3. Other DBZ characters. Goku can bust a planet, yet was killed by a blast that only destroyed that dinky ass King Kai planet. Lol. On-screen he showed that power.

Wei Phoenix
Dr. Strange. Extremely powerful but a punch from Superman would kill him, hell a punch from Punisher would hurt him.

HOM Wanda as well, Franklin Richards.

Slaanesh
1. Then you know that power output does not directly correlate with durability?

3. Other DBZ characters. Goku can bust a planet, yet was killed by a blast that only destroyed that dinky ass King Kai planet. Lol. On-screen he showed that power.

okie..then tell me jaxx..how did broly one shot the galaxy??he have to be at the center of the blast right..how did he survive??u said that broly doesn't have FTL speed..so..how did he escape??

Wei Phoenix
okie..then tell me jaxx..how did broly one shot the galaxy??he have to be at the center of the blast right..how did he survive??u said that broly doesn't have FTL speed..so..how did he escape??

So Broly cant be far away from said blast? He has to get in the middle? Also I named incredibly powerful people with crap durability.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dr. Strange. Extremely powerful but a punch from Superman would kill him, hell a punch from Punisher would hurt him.

can all this guy one shot a galaxy??with a blast??

Slaanesh
So Broly cant be far away from said blast? He has to get in the middle? Also I named incredibly powerful people with crap durability.

it was a galaxy blast..u think broly destroy it from another galaxy??

Wei Phoenix
They can rewarp said galaxy into however they wish it. Strange with the right spell could just destroy Broly. Hell MJJ doesn't have great durability either.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. You aren't very intelligent are you? Or did you only read the first half of that sentence? He survived going through a RED sun, which WEAKENS Superman, and he did it in the presence of KRYPTONITE.

2. Yeah, there are inconsistencies, and downright stupidity. A bunch of half dead fighters putting their energy in another half dead fighter allowed Goku to beat Broly, when said fighters at full strength attacking him together could not move him, let alone harm him? Lol. And the fact that they fought a being that powerful is an inconsistency to the canon manga.

And in the anime, Goku and Piccolo struggled to lift a bus. So much for that argument huh?

And I could say the same about UDON comics for SF, but no, that doesn't count right? eek!

1. ...no. what I mean is... I don't care which sun it is. even sun's radiation gave superman a power. Broly doesn't use sun as his power source. superman is. I thought you'll understand my words but you didn't.

2. I already agreed UDON shows canon abilities you know. erm and... hello? do you know who is Broly? the legendary super saiyan while the others are... not. his power is so immense compared to other saiyan-jin that everyone need to channel their power into Goku and Goku can deliver a final strike to Broly.

Slaanesh
They can rewarp said galaxy into however they wish it. Strange with the right spell could just destroy Broly. Hell MJJ doesn't have great durability either.

i didn't know much about MJJ..but he's a reality warper..did he send out a blast that destroy galaxy??did strange send out a magical blast that destroy galaxy??that is not raw power like what broly has

Ridley_Prime
No I'm talking about or at least what I thought I remembered to be Cell using the GG.
The only time Cell used that was when he was fighting Vegeta in his semi-Perfect form.

And yeah. power output =/= durability
Especially in DB/DBZ. Just because many Dragon Ball characters have the power to destroy a planet doesn't mean they can survive planet-destroying blasts no expression, and it's been proven many times, not just with Broly getting killed by the sun.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The only time Cell used that was when he was fighting Vegeta in his semi-Perfect form.

Especially in DB/DBZ. Just because many Dragon Ball characters have the power to destroy a planet doesn't mean they can survive planet-destroying blasts no expression, and it's been proven many times, not just with Broly getting killed by the sun.

do u believe broly one shot the galaxy??

Wei Phoenix
MJJ had the power to rewrite the entire omniverse. He could affect more than one reality at once.

Galactus can destroy galaxies but he has been hurt by those weaker than him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Ah I knew I saw it happen and it's safe to say that 2nd form Cell is more powerful than Vegeta so his GG should've destroyed the planet as well.

Slaanesh
MJJ had the power to rewrite the entire omniverse. He could affect more than one reality at once.

Galactus can destroy galaxies but he has been hurt by those weaker than him.

that is reality warping..it's not the same..

he was hungry dude..

Wei Phoenix
He wasn't hungry every single time he felt pain or got knocked back.

Slaanesh
yes he was..the time thanos blast him out of his ship..he wasn't even hurt..only his helmet was broken..only those with equal power can hurt him..

Ridley_Prime
do u believe broly one shot the galaxy??
To be honest, I'm kinda undecided on that as of now, though I have to admit, most of the people who say he did have put up a pretty damn good argument in proving he did so.

But I'd have to watch the movie again to decide whether I really agree that he one-shotted the South Galaxy or not. erm Been such a long time since I've seen it, though if what's been said about Broly is true, then yeah. He has no equal in Dragon Ball whatsoever in terms of feats.

Ah I knew I saw it happen and it's safe to say that 2nd form Cell is more powerful than Vegeta so his GG should've destroyed the planet as well.
Yep. smile

Wei Phoenix
yes he was..the time thanos blast him out of his ship..he wasn't even hurt..only his helmet was broken..only those with equal power can hurt him..

Didn't Thanos tentacle mind raped him in once somehow?

So are you saying that only galaxy busters are able to hurt galaxy busters?

jimBOFH
Kakarot would win.

Slaanesh
Didn't Thanos tentacle mind raped him in once somehow?

So are you saying that only galaxy busters are able to hurt galaxy busters?

i don know..

yes..that's what i say..it take a galaxy buster to beat a galaxy buster..not by a cheap trick like reality warping or mind shit something..raw power..like the fight between galactus and tenebrous and agis..

ultimatethor

Classic Dr strange has taken blows from juggernaut aimed to kill him and not gotten koed.

Dark-Jaxx
1. ...no. what I mean is... I don't care which sun it is. even sun's radiation gave superman a power. Broly doesn't use sun as his power source. superman is. I thought you'll understand my words but you didn't.

2. I already agreed UDON shows canon abilities you know. erm and... hello? do you know who is Broly? the legendary super saiyan while the others are... not. his power is so immense compared to other saiyan-jin that everyone need to channel their power into Goku and Goku can deliver a final strike to Broly. 1. Jesus Christ can you read? The Red Sun does NOT give Superman ANY powers, all it does is WEAKENS HIM and starts turning him "human." So even when in the presence of Kryptonite and being sent through a Red Sun, which weakens him, not gives him powers, he survived.

2. Then why didn't you just say that? I know who Broly is. Hell I probably know more about him than you do. Why bring this up?

Dark-Jaxx
i didn't know much about MJJ..but he's a reality warper..did he send out a blast that destroy galaxy??did strange send out a magical blast that destroy galaxy??that is not raw power like what broly has Reality warpers are the most powerful beings in fiction second to true omnipotence.

And MJJ was immune to being nullified.

His durability is pretty high.

Dark-Jaxx
i don know..

yes..that's what i say..it take a galaxy buster to beat a galaxy buster..not by a cheap trick like reality warping or mind shit something..raw power..like the fight between galactus and tenebrous and agis.. You're full of shit.

Terrax is a planet buster, Sentry is not. Sentry easily beat Terrax. Because Terrax's strength and durability are shit.

Hell, Goku is a planet buster, yet a blast well below planet busting KILLED him.

Kirikaze Fuuma
you mean piccolo's? or cell? if cell, then no. it's a planet busting explosion just like cell said.

Slaanesh
You're full of shit.

Terrax is a planet buster, Sentry is not. Sentry easily beat Terrax. Because Terrax's strength and durability are shit.

Hell, Goku is a planet buster, yet a blast well below planet busting KILLED him.

how do u know sentry can't bust a planet??because he never did so??i can say the same thing for sup..

WTH??when did goku got kill by a weak blast??

Dark-Jaxx
you mean piccolo's? or cell? if cell, then no. it's a planet busting explosion just like cell said. Yet the actual blast was far below it.

And then there is Super Perfect Cell who was killed by a blast that only made a small crater. Lol.

Dark-Jaxx
how do u know sentry can't bust a planet??because he never did so??i can say the same thing for sup..

WTH??when did goku got kill by a weak blast?? Only Superman has planet busting feats, that is the difference. And your "Absence of proof isn't proof of absence" argument for Sentry sucks, so please GTFO.

Cell's explosion.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Yet the actual blast was far below it.

And then there is Super Perfect Cell who was killed by a blast that only made a small crater. Lol.

assumption only. Cell already state that his explosion would destroy earth. and his explosion was happened at Kaio's planet.

because the kamehameha is not directed to earth if it's directed to earth, I believe earth would be destroyed. it's effect created such a crater.

Slaanesh
Only Superman has planet busting feats, that is the difference. And your "Absence of proof isn't proof of absence" argument for Sentry sucks, so please GTFO.

Cell's explosion.

okie..whatever..u can keep believing a planet buster can beat a galaxy buster..i don't want to argue about that anymore.. no expression

Wei Phoenix

WTH??when did goku got kill by a weak blast??
i don know..

yes..that's what i say..it take a galaxy buster to beat a galaxy buster..not by a cheap trick like reality warping or mind shit something..raw power..like the fight between galactus and tenebrous and agis..

Sentry is powerful yes but being able to destroy a planet has yet to be seen. He also stalemated Galactus who is way above a planet buster.

Dark-Jaxx
assumption only. Cell already state that his explosion would destroy earth. and his explosion was happened at Kaio's planet.

because the kamehameha is not directed to earth if it's directed to earth, I believe earth would be destroyed. it's effect created such a crater. So we accept what Cell said instead of what happened? That's bullshit.

The Kamehamehas explosion ended, and did a small crater. It killed Cell.

Hell, Freeza was killed by a sword and a normal Ki blast. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
while superman almost can't wake up after got hit by an exploding missile by Lobo... laughing

and like you said, have a planet busting power doesn't mean have a great durability

Dark-Jaxx
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathofthenewgods080260co1.jpg

You were saying?

Wei Phoenix
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathofthenewgods080260co1.jpg

You were saying?

Wow...I'm mad that the planet died like that. That should've been the end of DC. Where was that from and what was up with the line in the middle?

dvampire
That was Superman being smacked by two planets in case you were wondering.

dvampire
while superman almost can't wake up after got hit by an exploding missile by Lobo... laughing

and like you said, have a planet busting power doesn't mean have a great durability

Can you show a scan?

dvampire
you mean piccolo's? or cell? if cell, then no. it's a planet busting explosion just like cell said.

Goku was dodging none planet destroying blasts way before Cell even attempted to blow up the planet.

BradBalboa
ok this was ment to be itchgi vs goku, but as usualy it turns into supes vs goku

"sigh"
Much weak DBZ character have taken Planet destroyign attacks, Goku can !!!haha i think that scan is funny, superman looks weird, he destroy a small moon cause lex became presidant haha well we all gotta take anrer out somewhere !! Plus its common DBZ knowledge that Vegeta was going to destroy earth before gokus kioken x4 kamehameha overpowered him, it pisses me off when people try to say he wasnt going to, no offense intended draxx but u get my point

yungz22
Wikipedia as a source? You insult me.

Find me something official please.

Didnt I tell you that Toriyama said there were 4 canon movies in an interview. Then I told you to look it up because i didn't remember the website.

History of Trunks
Bardock
Brolly
Bojack

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
Didnt I tell you that Toriyama said there were 4 canon movies in an interview. Then I told you to look it up because i didn't remember the website.

History of Trunks
Bardock
Brolly
Bojack Besides the fact History of Trunks movie isn't canon....if Broli was canon that would make seven movies canon not four.

jimBOFH
Originally posted by Kento
Besides the fact History of Trunks movie isn't canon....if Broli was canon that would make seven movies canon not four.
6 i think- aren't there only 3 Broly movies? (5 if you say History of Trunks isn't canon)

Kento
Originally posted by jimBOFH
6 i think- aren't there only 3 Broly movies? (5 if you say History of Trunks isn't canon) embarrasment Oops I can't count. But still wouldn't be four. And the fact the website says History of Trunks is canon sorta makes it unreliable. Because History of Trunks has it's own manga, and Trunks is already SSJ but in the movie he doesn't go SSJ until Gohan dies.

TheBadguy
Just because the first Broly movie would be canon doesn't mean they all had to be, as far as I know Toriyama only worked on the 1st, and the rest make even less sense than that one. But WTF is going on in this thread? I was expecting Ichigo and saw f'ing Jaspers and Galactus.

Kirikaze Fuuma
this would be enough

IbT0BIJhXS0

no expression

TheBadguy
I just read a little more of this thread

Did Vegeta in canon ever state he was going to destroy the planet,

Yea, when Goku was coming and they felt his power level Vegeta decided they would just kill gohan and crew and blow the planet instead.

http://s4.tinypic.com/1z3wmde.jpg

and when fighting Goku he got pissed and decided to just blow the planet along with Goku.

http://s4.tinypic.com/2q8ordh.jpg
http://s4.tinypic.com/2uhmh50.jpg
http://s4.tinypic.com/2v997o2.jpg

Kento
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Just because the first Broly movie would be canon doesn't mean they all had to be, as far as I know Toriyama only worked on the 1st, and the rest make even less sense than that one. But WTF is going on in this thread? I was expecting Ichigo and saw f'ing Jaspers and Galactus. Seeing as how all the Broli movies are canon to each other..Yes it would. If anything the 3rd movie would prove the canon part more than the other two. Since 18 is trying to get Satan to give her the money he owed her from the tournament.

this would be enough

no expression

Yea..use the cartoon. That's not canon at all for Superman.

And Gokou was dodging plenty of non-planet destroying attacks during his fight with Cell..And then all the stuff he wasn't hit with in the Freeza fight that didn't destroy anything but make huge craters.

TheBadguy
Seeing as how all the Broli movies are canon to each other..Yes it would. If anything the 3rd movie would prove the canon part more than the other two. Since 18 is trying to get Satan to give her the money he owed her from the tournament.

I don't think so since Toriyama only bothered with the first, but if thats what you think. The other movies make an even bigger mess, with things like Goten and Videl fighting with him.

Kento
I don't think so since he Toriyama only bothered with the first, but if thats what you think. The other movies make an even bigger mess, with things like Goten and Videl fighting with him. Videl gets beaten in one move..And he's only ssj. Which was shown to be weaker than base Gokou in the first movie. And when is Akira ever said to have anything to do with any of the movies anyway?

TheBadguy
Videl gets beaten in one move..And he's only ssj. Which was shown to be weaker than base Gokou in the first movie. And when is Akira ever said to have anything to do with any of the movies anyway?

wut.
in the daizenshuu. Toriyama created Broly, and wrote the story.

Wei Phoenix
this would be enough

IbT0BIJhXS0

no expression

the cartoon is not the comic.

Kento
wut.
in the daizenshuu. Toriyama created Broly, and wrote the story. Makes him canon how? He had some input about GT things but it's not canon. Also the Daizenshu says some weird stuff that hasn't even show remotely true.

TheBadguy
Makes him canon how? He had some input about GT things but it's not canon. Also the Daizenshu says some weird stuff that hasn't even show remotely true.

I didn't bother arguing about him being canon or not. I said just because one movie could be wouldn't have to me the other ones with him are. Creating the character and writing the story is a lot more involvement than occasionally being asked details about haircuts and such like in GT. and yea it says stupid stuff but stupid stuff about details within the series never about the real life process of making the series.

Kento
I swear Akira has been asked about Broli before in Shonen Jump and said he didn't know who that was.

jimBOFH
Makes him canon how? He had some input about GT things but it's not canon. Also the Daizenshu says some weird stuff that hasn't even show remotely true.
Who exactly defines canon? I mean, is it anything that Toriyama writes/approves? If not, why not?

Kento
Originally posted by jimBOFH
Who exactly defines canon? I mean, is it anything that Toriyama writes/approves? If not, why not? The original source. Which would be the manga. All the filler episodes, and movies (though people say Broli is the exception though I'm still not entirely believing that cause Bardock is the only one I've ever seen or heard of Akira having a hand in), and GT were done by Toei. Which makes them non-canon. The movies also are more of side-stories anyway. They have no way to fit into the timeline at all. Which automatically makes them non-canon because they can't fit into the manga. With the exception of Bojack, which could fit but is still considered non-canon because Akira didn't do it.

Ryuugi

TheBadguy
besides the specials both the 1st broly movie and the bojack movie can fit.

I swear Akira has been asked about Broli before in Shonen Jump and said he didn't know who that was.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that at all. I wouldn't be surprised to hear him pull another Lunch and say that about anyone not named Goku. The guy is a douche.

Kento
eh 2nd and 3rd Broli movies can fit also..and much better than the first.

jimBOFH

yungz22
Besides the fact History of Trunks movie isn't canon....if Broli was canon that would make seven movies canon not four.

i meant the first Brolly movie

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
i meant the first Brolly movie And the first movie can't be canon and not have the 2nd and 3rd movies be also when they follow it. It makes no sense. It's like saying Garlic Jr. saga is canon but not Dead Zone.

Dark-Jaxx
this would be enough

IbT0BIJhXS0

no expression You know, I always had a feeling you had no grasp of what canon is, but this proved it.

Kirikaze Fuuma
you know, I've search in google and can't find any source which state about superman's canon about comic, cartoon. please show me one.

yungz22
And the first movie can't be canon and not have the 2nd and 3rd movies be also when they follow it. It makes no sense. It's like saying Garlic Jr. saga is canon but not Dead Zone.

dead zone has some parts in it that werent canon because in the movie krillin knows who gohan is but in the show krillin asks who is the little guy

Dark-Jaxx
you know, I've search in google and can't find any source which state about superman's canon about comic, cartoon. please show me one. The cartoon isn't canon, I do not have to prove it is not canon. I cannot prove a negative, it is up to you to prove it is canon, a feat which you will never accomplish.

Wei Phoenix
you know, I've search in google and can't find any source which state about superman's canon about comic, cartoon. please show me one.

Look up every bio and main story arc for superman and tell me if any of his DC bios state his adventures on the cartoon. You would have to look up the animated series bio and then you'll see that it is different from the comic.

Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... alright. my mistake.

Endless Mike
Wait, why the hell are you guys talking about Superman in this thread when it has nothing to do with him?

Did carver come in here?

Man of Violence
Superman will win. laughing

Slaanesh
of coz he will..he's superman..

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Songoku will win. laughing

fixed

psycho gundam
this is badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUl0aWWYcSg&feature=related

vegeta vs grimmjow

Endless Mike
Why did you have to bump this thread?

DolX1
Goku would win!

By the way, have you seen his mule?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why did you have to bump this thread? didn't know where else to post that vid, plus there isn't an anime random post thread.

Nemesis X
Ichigo got his ass beat by a bount who only flicked him with one finger. Tell me how Ichigo can beat a planet buster like Goku.

Man of Violence
Man, that vid above reminded me how phuckin' cool vegeta is. I aint seen DBZ in a long time.

BTW...Ichcigo beats Goku, LMAO.

BradBalboa
Goku solos bleach universe...
Saiyan warrior ftw !!

WHITEBEARD
This thread is what gets soloed by Goku.

Nemesis X
Again, Ichigo got his ass kicked by a bount who only flicked him with one finger. If Ichigo goes up against someone who has the power to blow up planets, he's ****** worse than a normal person gettin a bear hug from Superman.

Endless Mike
Are people still arguing this? Seriously?

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Again, Ichigo got his ass kicked by a bount who only flicked him with one finger. If Ichigo goes up against someone who has the power to blow up planets, he's ****** worse than a normal person gettin a bear hug from Superman. Bounts aren't canon, but you're still right.

Stealth
EDIT

Wrong thread.

Darth Raizen
Goku takes this in speed, power, and durability. I don't see how Ichigo can win this at all. Hell, Goku's tanked an attack that nuked an island, and the city inside of it, and this was Pre-Raditz. He already has the speed advantage over him, and the same in power and strength.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Bounts aren't canon

Why are they not canon?

Terryc250
Because they were just a filler

BradBalboa
So is everyone agreed that Goku take this ?? big grin

Nemesis X
I wonder is Saiyans can see spirits. If not, then Ichigo will have an advantage of this fight.

jimBOFH
Well, Goku can sense Ki, so if the spirits have Ki then yes.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BradBalboa
So is everyone agreed that Goku take this ?? big grin

Everyone was agreed on that about a dozen pages back but people keep posting in this thread for some reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ridley_Prime
Hmm. I guess they keep posting for the sake of rubbing it in or somethin'. Either way, it's getting old now. erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>