3 on 3 with the Big Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Team one
Rune King Thor
Tyrant
Trion Juggs

v.s.

Team Two
SBP + Guardian Amp
Amazo (with the powers he got from worlogog haha silly word) He can't not copy any of the powers of the people in the thread! REMEMBER THIS
Thanos + Power Gem + Plus his Tech (ships) - Force Block (sorry Quan)

Hmmm.... Just want to remind people NO BFR they fight on a really big planet and no destroying the planet or anything like that.

Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team one
Rune King Thor
Tyrant
Trion Juggs

v.s.

Team Two
SBP + Guardian Amp
Amazo (with the powers he got from worlogog haha silly word) He can't not copy any of the powers of the people in the thread! REMEMBER THIS
Thanos + Power Gem + Plus his Tech (ships) - Force Block (sorry Quan)

Hmmm.... Just want to remind people NO BFR they fight on a really big planet and no destroying the planet or anything like that.

Lets Get Ready To Rumble!! De powered Tyrant?

I say Team 2 wins, Trion Juggs didn't display much.

Lord Feron
Oh I changed it to FP Tyrant - I'm unsure what Amazo is actually capable of with this worgologog powers (people compare it to a full IG) is that a legit comparison?

Harbinger
Tempted to say Team 2 because of the tandem of half of the Worlogog + Power Gem.

occultdestroyer
Team 2 stomps.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Team 2 stomps.

How so?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Oh I changed it to FP Tyrant - I'm unsure what Amazo is actually capable of with this worgologog powers (people compare it to a full IG) is that a legit comparison? Fp Tyrant = Galactus?

Harbinger
Originally posted by Hitman911
Fp Tyrant = Galactus?
I'd say he's below Galactus given that Tyrant couldn't beat him with thousands of years of prep.

Enyalus
Team Two in a rapestomp.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Harbinger
I'd say he's below Galactus given that Tyrant couldn't beat him with thousands of years of prep.

Idk if it was 1000 years of prep or they battled for 1000 years but Tyrant is close to Big G level. When Tyrant was depowered he was able to take on multiple high level herald people.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two in a rapestomp.

Lord Feron
Umm.. no?

iceman24567
Team one all have very little feats to go by but team two takes it.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one all have very little feats to go by but team two takes it.

Hmmm...valid point... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.