Necromonger Army versus Clone Troopers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Necromongers (Chronicles of Riddick) are on the move, next stop Coruscant. The Republic recognizes the threat and rallies it's Clone Troopers to defend the capital of the galaxy. The two armies meet in even numbers, in broad daylight, and the fight is on. This is a ground battle only, no ARC-170's or Necromonger craft involved.

Rogue Jedi
For those not familiar with Necromonger weaponry, it is gravity based. The have a way of compressing the forces of gravity and utilizing it for an energy source.

ragesRemorse
do the necro's just have the cool armor and those spears that create a cool force push or can they move really fast too, like Lord Marshal? Either way, the necro's win. Everyone knows that Storm Troopers have the worst aim in the universe.

NonSensi-Klown
'cept these aren't storm troopers...

Clone's haven't been shown to have shitty aim, actually.

Dark-Jaxx
Storm Troopers are Clone Trooper's Blax, and you know this.

In fact, the strongest of all the Clones/Storm Troopers was taken out by hairy midgets, thus annihilating any credibility they had.

NonSensi-Klown
No, they're not.

The majority of the Clone Troopers were dead or were very old due to their accelerated aging. A baby clone became an adault in his mid-twenties to thrities in only ten years. RotJ is thirty years after the clone wars. The large majority of them were in their 60's.

The clones, unlike Storm Troopers in the OT, were exact replicas of Jango Fett, who is one of the best gun men in the entire Star Wars mythos.

Dark-Jaxx
Hm. You may be right.

But the 501st Legion I think it was called was comprised totally of clones, and they were considered the best in the Empire...And were beaten by hairy midgets.

NonSensi-Klown
They were beaten by hairy midgets because the Imperials declared all of the Ewoks to be nonfactors and, by the Imperial commanders own admission, were "underprepared and underequipped to handle the surprise attack created by the ewoks, who outnumbered us by at least five to one."

Robtard
The clones are engineered to be genetically superior copies of Jango Fett and are extensively trained for battle, Necromancers are for the most part brainwashed civilians from different worlds.

Clones take this.

NonSensi-Klown
And then there's the fact that many Necrowarriors, armed with guns, were killed by a regular human female.

Even the Stormtroopers, for all their shitty'ness, were never shown to be killed in close quarters combat when they heavily outnumbered their opponents unless it was with a lightsaber. Blasters have always been used.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
They were beaten by hairy midgets because the Imperials declared all of the Ewoks to be nonfactors and, by the Imperial commanders own admission, were "underprepared and underequipped to handle the surprise attack created by the ewoks, who outnumbered us by at least five to one." I love this, innit great when someone knows nothing about SW? laughing "Clones ARE Stormtroopers" crylaugh

NonSensi-Klown
Well, in DJ's defense he has his fair share of SW knowledge, more than the average movie watcher bum. He's just not an obsessed uber Star Wars nerd like we are.

Rogue Jedi
I am not a nerd.

ninja

jaden101
can only presume you've moved on from your Bob-Lee Swagger fetish

Clone Troopers FTW

Rogue Jedi
No, I still think he is a badass.

jaden101
So Swagger v Riddick would give you both the horn and nightmares at the same time?

Strangelove
Seeing as in general, the Necromongers choose to fight hand to hand rather than use ranged weapons, I think they'd be taken out before they could even reach the clones.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Seeing as in general, the Necromongers choose to fight hand to hand rather than use ranged weapons, I think they'd be taken out before they could even reach the clones. They had guns, but yes, they indeed chose hand to hand most of the time. I'd bet the Necros would figure out real quick that the Clones are deadeyes.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I love this, innit great when someone knows nothing about SW? laughing "Clones ARE Stormtroopers" crylaugh Innit great when someone is a complete ignorant jackass whose posts are generally ignored for being idiotic, and also retains a complete absence of all forms of logic and intelligence? smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Innit great when someone is a complete ignorant jackass whose posts are generally ignored for being idiotic, and also retains a complete absence of all forms of logic and intelligence? smile Dude, that was me giving you a hard time, I was kidding. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Innit great when someone is a complete ignorant jackass whose posts are generally ignored for being idiotic, and also retains a complete absence of all forms of logic and intelligence? smile

Isn't it also great that you don't need to look at any of the posts in this thread or at your quote and still know exactly who you are referring to? smile

Utrigita
Clone Troopers for the win.

Rogue Jedi
E drama haermm

BTW:

Storm Troopers are Clone Trooper's Blax, and you know this.
Talk about a post being absent of intelligence.

Rogue Jedi
Kidding yes

Dark-Jaxx
Holy shit, Bardock was banned? mmm

How long?

And don't tell me that shit about how I should just look, I literally can't on this virus infested com.

And Necromongers win, and I base this on absolutely nothing.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
by the Imperial commanders own admission, were "underprepared and underequipped to handle the surprise attack created by the ewoks,

I do belive the rebels also had something to do with it.......

NonSensi-Klown
There was like, twenty of them.

So no not really. If the Ewok numbers had been even cut in half, the Rebels would have been crushed as well.

Rogue Jedi
To me, Clone Troopers seemed more organized and disciplined, and Necro soldiers seemed more willing to die for their cause.

Robtard
Holy shit, Bardock was banned? mmm

How long?

And don't tell me that shit about how I should just look, I literally can't on this virus infested com.

And Necromongers win, and I base this on absolutely nothing.

3 days. Lord XYZ was being Lord XYZ, Bardock wasn't having any of it and WD biasly jumped in, oh, WS also plays with dolls.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Bardock never creates waves. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Impediment
I never watched The Chronicles of Riddick. Should I? I mean, I own Pitch Black, and I find it a decent film.

Rogue Jedi
Chronicles of Riddick PWNS.

Dark-Jaxx
It was a good movie IMO.

Yeah, Bardock is a funny dude. Smart too. Sucks.

Rogue Jedi
Sucks I guess, but he brought it upon himself.

Dark-Jaxx
I brought your mom upon myself.

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.