Current Thor vs. Highfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eel O'Brien
This is Highfather before he died. I think his name was Isayah?

occultdestroyer
ka-dur

iceman24567
Highfather wins.

Enyalus
Thor wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Highfather wins.

Harbinger
Highfather.

quanchi112
Thor decimates him.

comicfan11
Highfather

Philosophía
Highfather.

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
Highfather Based on what fights?

comicfan11
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what fights?

Based on Highfather's powers.

If you want to know more about the character go read a comic with him like Byrne's Jack Kirby's 4th world or Starlin's New Gods v2 or Cosmic Odyssey or anything with him for that matter.

I'm not here to teach you about Highfather's appearances.
A nice little feat from him by the way is merging New Genesis and Apokolips at the end of New Gods v3 by Byrne.

quanchi112
Based on Highfather's powers.

If you want to know more about the character go read a comic with him like Byrne's Jack Kirby's 4th world or Starlin's New Gods v2 or Cosmic Odyssey or anything with him for that matter.

I'm not here to teach you about Highfather's appearances.
A nice little feat from him by the way is merging New Genesis and Apokolips at the end of New Gods v3 by Byrne. I saw Ares kill him easily. Thor's powers are more impressive than High Father's.

He ran off Galactus,damaged a Celestial,defeated Durok without his hammer.

fangirl101
I saw Ares kill him easily. Thor's powers are more impressive than High Father's.

He ran off Galactus,damaged a Celestial,defeated Durok without his hammer. You mean Ares who is abstract level in power? The more you fight, the more the universe fights, the more powerful he gets. The more beings die, the more powerful he gets. Yeah. being killed by ares is a low feat. get that BS out of here.

comicfan11
I saw Ares kill him easily. Thor's powers are more impressive than High Father's.

He ran off Galactus,damaged a Celestial,defeated Durok without his hammer.

And Highfather provided 1/5 of the power to drive back a the ALE and destroy a reality.
Oh and Ares could also take out Current Thor IMO so I don't see what's so bad about Izaya dying by his hand.
Anyway Ares specifically states that he had "time beyond reckoning" to prepare for his plan.
(JKFW #8)

These are opinions.
You have yours.
I have mine.
In this particular thread most people seem to agree that Thor loses and some even think that he gets stomped.

vansonbee
Highfather wins against current Thor

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
ka-dur

So... does this mean you pick Thor?

quanchi112
And Highfather provided 1/5 of the power to drive back a the ALE and destroy a reality.
Oh and Ares could also take out Current Thor IMO so I don't see what's so bad about Izaya dying by his hand.
Anyway Ares specifically states that he had "time beyond reckoning" to prepare for his plan.
(JKFW #8)

These are opinions.
You have yours.
I have mine.
In this particular thread most people seem to agree that Thor loses and some even think that he gets stomped. What does providing 1/5 of anything have to do with who wins this thread?

Thor provided the power needed to damage a Celestial on his own.

I disagree with that Ares beating current Thor.

Thor doesnt win all the threads,but he wins this one. There are no battle feats of Izaya's to suggest otherwise.
Originally posted by fangirl101
You mean Ares who is abstract level in power? The more you fight, the more the universe fights, the more powerful he gets. The more beings die, the more powerful he gets. Yeah. being killed by ares is a low feat. get that BS out of here. Ares wasnt that powerful at the time. He is more powerful today than at the time of genesis me thinks.

comicfan11
What does providing 1/5 of anything have to do with who wins this thread?

Thor provided the power needed to damage a Celestial on his own.

I disagree with that Ares beating current Thor.

Thor doesnt win all the threads,but he wins this one. There are no battle feats of Izaya's to suggest otherwise.
Ares wasnt that powerful at the time. He is more powerful today than at the time of genesis me thinks.

Izaya casually stalemates Darkseid who would stomp Thor.
Plus I'm done with this debate most people seem to disagree with you and I do think it is a good indication of how this fight would really go.

Plus what fangirl said is true.
Not speculation - it is stated in the comics.
The more conflict there is the more powerful Ares gets and during Genesis there was a lot of conflict in a cosmic scale.
So that Ares was more powerful than Thor
And you didn't even comment on the fact about Ares prep time.

Have fun in this thread and play nice.

Oh and Highfather for the win

quanchi112
Izaya casually stalemates Darkseid who would stomp Thor.
Plus I'm done with this debate most people seem to disagree with you and I do think it is a good indication of how this fight would really go.

Plus what fangirl said is true.
Not speculation - it is stated in the comics.
The more conflict there is the more powerful Ares gets and during Genesis there was a lot of conflict in a cosmic scale.
So that Ares was more powerful than Thor
And you didn't even comment on the fact about Ares prep time.

Have fun in this thread and play nice.

Oh and Highfather for the win When did Izaya stalemate darkseid in battle?

Superman,Orion,and Doomsday have all beaten darkseid's head in....has Izaya?

Ares wasnt as powerful when he fought Izaya as he is today. Thats the point. Its like comparing current Superman with dos Superman.

Izaya hasnt beaten anyone in combat to make me feel he takes a single win over Thor.

Enyalus
Seriously, if Highfather has no combat feats, then he definitely loses this.

DC supporters do this all the time to several Marvel characters. Turnabout is fair play. Highfather doesn't have an impressive resume in battles. Thor does. And has the Odinforce. He beats Highfather with ease.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Seriously, if Highfather has no combat feats, then he definitely loses this.

DC supporters do this all the time to several Marvel characters. Turnabout is fair play. Highfather doesn't have an impressive resume in battles. Thor does. And has the Odinforce. He beats Highfather with ease.
Are you kidding me? Highfather waves his hand and pwns Berzerker Lightray. He stalemates DS. He can move faster than there is description for. His Staff was shown to pwn a star fleet. And he helped empower Gog. He also had the power to Fuse New Gen and Apok. As Well as Fuse 4 other skyfather's into one being. He also helped drive off the Source equaling Anti Life entity and destroy a reality.

Lord Prime
Highfather ftw

iceman24567
Highfather is above Thor.

quanchi112
Are you kidding me? Highfather waves his hand and pwns Berzerker Lightray. He stalemates DS. He can move faster than there is description for. His Staff was shown to pwn a star fleet. And he helped empower Gog. He also had the power to Fuse New Gen and Apok. As Well as Fuse 4 other skyfather's into one being. He also helped drive off the Source equaling Anti Life entity and destroy a reality. Thor has much more impressive feats than this. Supes has beaten Darkseid. So has Orion.

Izaya loses.

fangirl101
Thor has much more impressive feats than this. Supes has beaten Darkseid. So has Orion.

Izaya loses.
This post fails.

quanchi112
This post fails. Damaging a Celestial,defeating Warlock and Surfer at the same time,beating Glads,chasing off Galactus,beating Beta Ray Bill,beating Hulk,Beating Rulk,defeating Durok without his hammer,etc. Need I go on?

Stalemating Darkseid. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

fangirl101
Damaging a Celestial,defeating Warlock and Surfer at the same time,beating Glads,chasing off Galactus,beating Beta Ray Bill,beating Hulk,Beating Rulk,defeating Durok without his hammer,etc. Need I go on?

Stalemating Darkseid. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Your DS fetish is annoying. DS feats exceed Thor's. So highfather stalemating DS is no small feat. Please get a clue. Your attempts to demean anything related to DS so that he doesn't look powerful is getting on my fvcking nerves.

joshypooh
Damaging a Celestial,defeating Warlock and Surfer at the same time,beating Glads,chasing off Galactus,beating Beta Ray Bill,beating Hulk,Beating Rulk,defeating Durok without his hammer,etc. Need I go on?

Stalemating Darkseid. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing Her best argument is that this guy cant do what Superman can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.