Vegito VS Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braveheart
And Gogeta Doesnt have a time limit

yungz22
they are pretty equal

braveheart
dats wat i was thinking

Wei Phoenix
Potara is stronger than the fusion dance. It was even stated.

Terryc250
Potara was stated as the strongest type of fusion, which means Vegetto > Gogeta

braveheart
i think gogeta will win just because the way he beat janemba

Csdabest
Gogeta. uses that one attack and destroys the energy in Vegitto.

Wei Phoenix
but Vegitto is stronger than Gogeta.

Csdabest
How strong will he be with all the energy destroyed in his body.

Wei Phoenix
THe thing is though that Go won't just open the battle with it and I'm sure he could dodge it.

Csdabest
Wasnt it invisible. >_>

occultdestroyer
Vegetto.
The Fusion Dance only ADDS the power of the two Saiyans who would fuse.
The Potara Earrings MULTIPLIES the power of two Saiyans.

MULTIPLIES >>> ADDS

Wei Phoenix
I thought both adds them its just that Fusion Dance has to be more equal like

if Goku is a 10 and Vegeta is a 5 then Goku would have to go down to at least a 7 to match him.

Potar would be the Goku as a 10 and vegeta as a 5 adding together. So as an example

Gogeta's PL would be 12 while Vegitto's would be 15.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I thought both adds them its just that Fusion Dance has to be more equal like

if Goku is a 10 and Vegeta is a 5 then Goku would have to go down to at least a 7 to match him.

Potar would be the Goku as a 10 and vegeta as a 5 adding together. So as an example

Gogeta's PL would be 12 while Vegitto's would be 15.
If Goku has 10, and Vegeta has 5

Fusion dance = 15
Potara earrings = 50

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
If Goku has 10, and Vegeta has 5

Fusion dance = 15
Potara earrings = 50

Are you sure because Goku told Trunks to lower his power level so him and Goten could fuse?

Csdabest
Vegito super saiyan

Gogeta SSJ4

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Are you sure because Goku told Trunks to lower his power level so him and Goten could fuse?

I think that was just in the same vein as them having to be perfectly matched with the dance movements, I never thought of it having to do with the power they would reach.

Kento
I've always wondered how Gogeta can even be made. Vegeta is a lot shorter than Gokou and it's even said they need to be around the same height and power to fuse. Which is why Krillen and Piccolo didn't fuse together when they did it.

But Vegetto wins.

Endless Mike
What's weird is that Vegeta was really short when he first appeared, but as the manga went on he was drawn taller and taller until he was around the same height as Goku.

braveheart
i think as the fight goes on gogeta will know he cant beat vegito so gogeta will turn super saiyan 4 and win

First_Tsurugi06
SSJ4 = GT = virtually non-canon = disregardable. Hell, Gogeta techincally isn't even canon in general.

Vegito wins this for not only being a result of a superior fusion technique, but for actually being canon to the series. Vegito's only real weakness was that he was cocky and played around with Buu for too long, and ended up getting absorbed. But even then, he only got absorbed because he LET Buu do so he could find and free Gohan, Goten, etc. It was his intention the whole time, and it only backfired because the Potara fusion was negated inside of Buu.

fangirl101
Gogeta

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
SSJ4 = GT = virtually non-canon = disregardable. Hell, Gogeta techincally isn't even canon in general.

Vegito wins this for not only being a result of a superior fusion technique, but for actually being canon to the series. Vegito's only real weakness was that he was cocky and played around with Buu for too long, and ended up getting absorbed. But even then, he only got absorbed because he LET Buu do so he could find and free Gohan, Goten, etc. It was his intention the whole time, and it only backfired because the Potara fusion was negated inside of Buu.

Another great point made by a fellow debater

Gogeta stands no choice against a stronger fusion.

beast1234
Vegito is vastly more powerful than gogeta.

Luminatus
Gogeta > Omega Shenron
Vegito > Super Buuhan.
Gogeta wins.

jimBOFH
Look, i know that all of these X vs Y threads are hypothetical and so on, but seriously- Vegito vs Gogeta?
And neither fusion is an addition of power, otherwise fusion would be much weaker than it is- the only possible advantage it would confer is that you would deal a bit more damage for longer, if you were losing the fight (you could take more damage and not die, whereas when separate the weaker person would die first, reducing the damage output of the pair).
Clearly both fusion techniques are at the very least multipliers, e.g. if Goku has power A, and Vegeta has power B, then Gogeta has power K(AB)= C, where K is some constant.
Vegito's fusion is more powerful, so either it's the same function but K is larger, or, it's a different function, like
K(A^B)= C.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Luminatus
Gogeta > Omega Shenron
Vegito > Super Buuhan.
Gogeta wins.

I think he meant regular Gogeta vs Vegito if not that then both at their SSJ form. If both are at the same SSJ level then Vegito stomps him.

jimBOFH
Presuming that both Vegito and Goggeta are fusions of Vegeta and Kakarot from the same time, then Vegito should always be more powerful.
With regards to the physical differences between Goku and Vegeta- genetically, Goku is more similar to Vegeta than almost anyone else, possibly including Gohan- even though Gohan is Goku's son, and shares half of his DNA, he's also half human, while Vegeta is a pure-blooded Saiyan.

travis10
Vegito will ****ed gogeta up.

Gogeta fuse type is Fusion dance. Goku and Vegeta have to be the same levels, powers, skills, and height. Goku can't design to put the power of his super saiyan 3 in that fuse if vegeta can't even go to super saiyan 3. Have to match the power. So which mean vegeta ssj2 and goku ssj2 can fit. 2+2=4 strong as ssj4. This can only hold the fuse for 30 minutes.

Vegito fused type is Potara earrings. This one is the strongest fusion mode ever, and this is better than fusion dance because goku don't have to follow the same power skills or levels like fusion dance. Which mean goku can design to put in ssj3 and vegeta ssj2 still fit don't matter what. 3+2=5 Vegito is strong as super saiyan 5...

Vegito is the winner!

BradBalboa
Vegito is clerly mor epowerful then Gogeta.altough gogeta has spirit punisher, not that it would work on vegti, plus gogeta is onyl stronger if u count GT..which i dotn think any sanse DB fan does...

awaw23
well they said potara was permanent and we all know how that turned out, so i'll be rooting for gogeta

peejayd
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Dance
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Potara_Earrings

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gogeta
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Vegito

* hope this clears this up... smile

BloodRain
It depends on the two who fuse; If Goku is as strong as Vegita, the match is a tie. If Goku is stronger than Vegita, Vegito wins.

tfish
Heh that was funny big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.