YuLaw versus The Lord Marshall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw (Jet Li's "The One"wink does battle with The Lord Marshall (Chronicles of Riddick).

The Lord Marshall is in his Necromonger armor, YuLaw in the same black jumpsuit as he wore in "The One." Both fighters are as they were in the last fight of the movies, at full strength. This is a hand to hand battle.

They fight in the same place that Riddick fought the Lord Marshall, the throne room on the Necromonger vessel.

Rogue Jedi
No one? This is one helluva matchup IMO.

Oh well.

Robtard
edit

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
Please don't, Robtard. Let's be civil.

BTW, that image could get you into trouble with other mods. Me? I don't give a shit. But, better safe than sorry.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Please don't, Robtard. Let's be civil.

BTW, that image could get you into trouble with other mods. Me? I don't give a shit. But, better safe than sorry.

I'm just busting RJ's balls, we're cool like that.

There was no penis though.

Impediment
I know, but certain things can be construed as "penis-y" if you get my drift.

If you and RJ are cool, then Hallelujah. eek!

Robtard
Those feminist bastards.

Rogue Jedi
Anyhoo.....I see YuLaw having the edge in speed, but it's hard to determine who is stronger.

Utrigita
I isn't fully aware of the capacity of YuLaw what did he do?

Rogue Jedi
Here:

NTyhHwRt5-w

This vid will show you what YuLaw can do, you can watch the whole movie here. YuLaw is the guy in the black jumpsuit, in the air duct.

Basically he travels form parallel universe to parallel universe, killing his alter ego in each universe, gaining their strength.

Utrigita
The Video is no longer available.

Rogue Jedi
Shit. Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTyhHwRt5-w

Utrigita
Hmm impressive but I think Marshall could have done that too...

I find it hard to decide, Marshall from my point of view have the advantage purely based on his ability to move (if I recall correctly from the movie anyway)

Rogue Jedi
Marshall's ability to move makes him an even match in speed. Strength? Close call.

Utrigita
I would say Marshal is slightly superior in speed also he appeared to have a very limited ability to look into the very near future ore something.

Strength, roughly equals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.