Shaak Ti vs Darth Phobos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
1. Lightsabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Tell who wins each one and why.

Lucien A
Did Phoebe consecrate her joining the Sith by killing Ross, or am I missing something here?

skywalker833
Idk. Why does it matter?

Lucien A
Yeah, who's Phobos?

skywalker833
A sith that Galen Marek fights in TFU.

Lucien A
In the novel?

skywalker833
The game. I haven't read the novel so I'm not sure.

Lucien A
Really? Where was I for Phobos? Better yet, where was Phobos?

Cpt. Valerian
There is no Phobos in the game.

Elite Hunter
Only in Wii version of the game.

Cpt. Valerian
Oh. Didn't know there were different characters in each version of the game, because it is kind of stupid.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Oh. Didn't know there were different characters in each version of the game, because it is kind of stupid.

In the Wii version there is an extra mission in the begining of the game in the abandoned jedi temple where Marek goes through the "jedi trials" of sorts and faces a hologram versions (I think,I don't own the game) of Darth Phobos and Darth Desolous.

Cpt. Valerian
Right. That's kind of useless, really.

skywalker833
I didn't know wii was the only one that had it. Any way, she put up a good fight.

FistoFan
they have her in the ps2 version as well. She was a sith who, as her name suggests, took the form of her opponent's greatest fears. She was killed when the Sith and Jedi grudgingly joined forces to kill her and a hologram of her is faced by Galen Marek and "killed"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.