Current Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Odin Vs Thanos, Classic Juggernaut and Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
2 battles one with BFR off and one with it on.

Fight takes place on a deserted planet. Can my favorite villains win?

Bouboumaster
Team 2 ease

Bentley
Cyttorrak solos. no expression

Wei Phoenix
really with ease? Maybe I should switch it up then. Should I exchange switch BRB for Hulk?

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Enyalus
Cytorrak solos.

Bentley
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
really with ease? Maybe I should switch it up then. Should I exchange switch BRB for Hulk?

To do exactly what? Cyttorak is an elder god, they eat sky fathers for breakfast.

Priest
Odin>Cyttorak

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Priest
Odin>Cyttorak

Please explain?

Bentley
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please explain?

He is prettier.

Priest
Based on feats.
And the whole elder god crap don't mean shit powerwise.

Bentley
Based on feats.
And the whole elder god crap don't mean shit powerwise.

Would a scan of several sky-fathers saying they are shitting their pants against Cyttorrak would suffice or you want a picture of Cy hitting shit?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Would a scan of several sky-fathers saying they are shitting their pants against Cyttorrak would suffice or you want a picture of Cy hitting shit?

Oh, oh! I want the former, please.

Priest
Originally posted by Bentley
Unless Odin is in that scan, i could care less erm

ultimatethor
Team two should win comfortably.

kgkg
Comes down to Cyttorak vs Odin

quanchi112
^^Thanos would beat Odin in a rematch. He has been upgraded since their first skirmish. With Cyttorak on his team this fight is in the bag.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 ease

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak does indeed solo.

Wei Phoenix
Odin>Cyttorak

How so? I know Cyttorak ddoesn't have many feats in the MU history but what I do is compare him to Cain himself. If Thor has trouble beating Cain then shouldn't Odin have some trouble putting a stronger version of Cain down?

Knowsbleed33
Beings more powerful than Odin have invoked Cyttoraks power. Doesn't make sense for them to use power that is lesser than theirs, does it?

Priest
How so? I know Cyttorak ddoesn't have many feats in the MU history but what I do is compare him to Cain himself. If Thor has trouble beating Cain then shouldn't Odin have some trouble putting a stronger version of Cain down?
Thor doesn't have a problem putting down The Juggernaut since he was able to remove Cyttorak enhancement.

Odin would dismantle Cain with a thought.

Odin's hearld (Thor)>Juggernaut

With Odin's feat's backing him up, why wouldn't he be greater than Cyttorak?

Enyalus
Gah. I'm sorry.

It's Cytorrak. Not Cyttorak.

For serious. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gah. I'm sorry.

It's Cytorrak. Not Cyttorak.

For serious. stick out tongue

No its Cyttorak.

Thor doesn't have a problem putting down The Juggernaut since he was able to remove Cyttorak enhancement.

Cain has a 2 KO over him while Thor only has BFRs one is after a group of other heroes jumped in and saved Thor from death while the other one was done in an issue to please Thor fans who demanded a rematch.

Knowsbleed33

This ABC logic fails miserably.

Thor lacks the ability to remove Cyttoraks enchantment. Stronger mystics than him have tried and failed.

Priest
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
This ABC logic fails miserably.

Thor lacks the ability to remove Cyttoraks enchantment. Stronger mystics than him have tried and failed.
Thor removed the enhancement on panel no expression

Wei Phoenix
he removed the Forcefield not the enchantment. You don't possible believe that he removed all of Cyttorak's blessing from him do you?

Priest
he removed the Forcefield not the enchantment. You don't possible believe that he removed all of Cyttorak's blessing from him do you?
Thor was able to hurt Classic Juggernaut and would of pwned him if the 60 second enhancement didn't take place(which he does not have anymore)

Knowsbleed33
Thor removed the enhancement on panel no expression

He did no such thing. He removed his forcefield which, in that issue atleast, the writer depicted as being the source of the Juggernauts invulnerability.

Failed again.

Wei Phoenix
Still he did not take away his enchantment, only his FF. If Cyttorak is there himself then what is stopping Cy for overriding Thor's cancellation of his FF? Hell that whole issue was written bad on Cain's part. They tied his invulnerability to his FF.

Priest
He did no such thing. He removed his forcefield which, in that issue atleast, the writer depicted as being the source of the Juggernauts invulnerability.

Failed again.
Sure Thor mentions that the forcefeild is no longer a issue. BUT Thor does say that he does negate ALL of Juggernaut's "Mystical Energy"
http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22965_Thor_1991_429_12_122_86lo.jpg

Are u following?
Does it need to be discussed further?

Wei Phoenix
That still isn't correct. If he did that then wouldn't that make Cain a regular human? Thor just thinks he took all of his power.

Priest
That still isn't correct. If he did that then wouldn't that make Cain a regular human? Thor just thinks he took all of his power.
Cain was not a regular human when fought WWH the first time, and still got his ass beat.
The enhancement can be watered down to the point where he is not completely invulnerable.

Wei Phoenix
Cain weakened himself in the whole WWH and before that in their first fight. Cain was weak for a long while before that.

That Cain and the Cain that fought Thor are not the same for the sole fact that WWH depowered Cain was bleeding in that fight and in many fights before that like when the Wrecking Crew wrecked him. Thor did not even bruise him or draw an ounce of blood. Now I think we all know that the Wrecking Crew does not hit harder than Thor's fists.

Knowsbleed33
Sure Thor mentions that the forcefeild is no longer a issue. BUT Thor does say that he does negate ALL of Juggernaut's "Mystical Energy"
http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22965_Thor_1991_429_12_122_86lo.jpg

Are u following?
Does it need to be discussed further?

Failed again. Put your helmet on before you hurt yourself.

If he negated all his mystical energy he would've turned back into Cain plain and simple.

Wei Phoenix
The first hit should've killed Cain if he took all of his energy.

Knowsbleed33
It would have.

Written properly Thor would lack the ability to do this. If Classic Strange admitted he couldn't do it, Thor surely couldn't.

Allankles
Why do people assume that Cytorrak is above Odin? Cytorrak is a banished god; a skyfather, if anything Odin appears to have more power.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Allankles
Why do people assume that Cytorrak is above Odin? Cytorrak is a banished god; a skyfather, if anything Odin appears to have more power.

Shuma-Gorath was also banished. Abraxas was banished. Just because you are banished doesn't make you weak. It usually says that you are too strong to be able to walk this plane freely so go here and never return because our lives would be at stake.

Allankles
Shuma-Gorath was also banished. Abraxas was banished. Just because you are banished doesn't make you weak. It usually says that you are too strong to be able to walk this plane freely so go here and never return because our lives would be at stake.

Actually Cytorrak was banished from Earth by unknown means and he can get back but his plans in that regard get foiled, he also existed on Earth and had other gods around him with their worshippers, so there's nothing to suggest he'd be too powerful to handle, he's no more than most other gods.

I've tried to get extra info on him and he continues to appear as a relatively powerful god; a lower to mid tier skyfather nothing more. He has the same mother as marvel Thor, so I agree with those people who can see Thor weakening Juggies' mysticsm.

Nothing anywhere suggests he is more powerful than Odin, in fact he appears weaker given his history.

MightyEInherjar
The first hit should've killed Cain if he took all of his energy.
Yeah, just like when Hawkeye gets hit by the Hulk and turns into gore! Oh wait...

Wei Phoenix
It's true, if and I mean if Cain lost all of his mystical enchantments then Thor should've put a regular human down in one punch. The scans show that Cain only lost his FF and a small sense of his durability if you want to say that. Still it was badly written.

Priest
Failed again. Put your helmet on before you hurt yourself.

If he negated all his mystical energy he would've turned back into Cain plain and simple.
Reading if fun.
Cain was not a regular human when fought WWH the first time, and still got his ass beat.
The enhancement can be watered down to the point where he is not completely invulnerable just like how Thor as shown.

Wei Phoenix
The enhancement can be watered down to the point where he is not completely invulnerable. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain weakened himself in the whole WWH and before that in their first fight. Cain was weak for a long while before that.

That Cain and the Cain that fought Thor are not the same for the sole fact that WWH depowered Cain was bleeding in that fight and in many fights before that like when the Wrecking Crew wrecked him. Thor did not even bruise him or draw an ounce of blood. Now I think we all know that the Wrecking Crew does not hit harder than Thor's fists.

MightyEInherjar
It's true, if and I mean if Cain lost all of his mystical enchantments then Thor should've put a regular human down in one punch. The scans show that Cain only lost his FF and a small sense of his durability if you want to say that. Still it was badly written.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He should have, sure, but in comic books regular people can get punched by class 100s just fine. When Namor throws a mountain-cracking punch at a security guard, his face doesn't turn to liquid, he just goes flying and holds his head. Using Cain not dying as any sort of evidence is lunacy, especially in older books.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He should have, sure, but in comic books regular people can get punched by class 100s just fine. When Namor throws a mountain-cracking punch at a security guard, his face doesn't turn to liquid, he just goes flying and holds his head. Using Cain not dying as any sort of evidence is lunacy, especially in older books.

I'm using that Cain didn't receive any bruises nor did he bleed in that fight. Yet when he was weakened by himself he was shown to be able to bleed. He was cut by a sword and beaten by the Wrecking crew. They bruised him and made him bleed. Now I know I wasn't at all serious in the whole supes vs thor and Cain but I am 100% in this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.