Is Living with Lover Trap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
Is living marrying Lover a trap? was it a trap for you?
Once your in your Lover you cant get out; because of emotion crap pressures; Your both trap in and you cant escape because you are used to living each other.

When things go wrong and you get crossed grr with each other;

Are relationships stronger and better not living with them?
Why do you have to live with them? cant you cope otherwise?

Do you prefer to live with them for the Sex? Or sex everyday?

Slay
I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

The Grey Fox

Slay

LostDoctor
If you live with someone are you bound to stay with them because your living with them and its hard to break away?

Scythe
What the hell...

LostDoctor
What are the benefits with Living with your Lover and not living with them? whats the downside living with them?

Scythe
Option #5 is shit...

Slay
Originally posted by LostDoctor
If you live with someone are you bound to stay with them because your living with them and its hard to break away?
Oh like that.

No. If you feel that your relationship isn't working, you should leave your partner regardless whether you live together or not. Who the hell spends their life feeling unhappy, knowing that they could leave at any minute, but doesn't because he doesn't want to go through the fuss of a moving?

I'll tell you who, Al Bundy does.

Scythe
Originally posted by Slay
I'll tell you who, Al Bundy does. Hey, he scored four touchdowns in one game...

LostDoctor
Oh like that.

No. If you feel that your relationship isn't working, you should leave your partner regardless whether you live together or not. Who the hell spends their life feeling unhappy, knowing that they could leave at any minute, but doesn't because he doesn't want to go through the fuss of a moving?

I'll tell you who, Al Bundy does.

Most girls are scaryed to leave because they dont want to be lonely and single on there own again.

Piggle Humsy
I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

My thoughts exactly.

Mairuzu
Once your in your Lover you cant get out;

she must be really tight

Mairuzu
http://www.greyfade.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/teeth-poster.jpg

LostDoctor
has anyone seen that teeth film was it bad or not?
Would you have sex with a girl if she had a monster in her fanny?

jaden101
http://www.tinkerknitwear.com/images/products/sock-blue-sm.jpg

Mairuzu
feet are warm now thanks

Ahsoka Tano
Once your in your Lover you cant get out; because of emotion crap pressures; Your both trap in and you cant escape because you are used to living each other.

lol

The Grey Fox
Would you have sex with a girl if she had a monster in her fanny? What

Phucked Up

*gives you a "So, You Want To Learn English" book*

Mywi
If you live with someone are you bound to stay with them because your living with them and its hard to break away? its hard, but not impossible

What are the benefits with Living with your Lover and not living with them? whats the downside living with them? It is teh awesome
.. sometimes it is teh boring.

living with someone for sex is nonsense.. who does that ..??

btw.. were u high or somethin when u posted the thread, or is it just your english skills thats retarded? just curious no expression

Mywi
And fun options arent funny

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Option #5 is shit... I know right? haermm

Ahsoka Tano
I love Europeans that don't speak the language. I call that free ass in the us.

Rogue Jedi
I call that penicillin.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I love Europeans that don't speak the language. I call that free ass in the us.

What?

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

=Tired Hiker=

I moved in with a girlfriend and lived with her for eleven months. It was fine for a while, but then the plane crashed into the f*cking mountain. We had a bitter breakup, it sucked at the time, but I'm glad I left her and moved on.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I moved in with a girlfriend and lived with her for eleven months. It was fine for a while, but then the plane crashed into the f*cking mountain. We had a bitter breakup, it sucked at the time, but I'm glad I left her and moved on. Where's the money Lebowski!!!

chillmeistergen
The Lebowski quotes that don't actually relate to the subject matter, or anything mentioned at all, anywhere, are getting rather tiresome.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
The Lebowski quotes that don't actually relate to the subject matter, or anything mentioned at all, anywhere, are getting rather tiresome. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.