Best team wrecker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Which Super Villain gets the number one spot for best team wrecker?

Post your pick.

For me, its SBP.

occultdestroyer
Without regard to PIS/CIS,
should be Zoom or Per Degaton.

iceman24567
The best for me has to be Deathstroke because he pwns superhumans and he's barely above peak.

Bouboumaster
It depends of the team, but in Marvel, I'll say Tyrant, who raped a great team of high herald (BRB, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, etc.)

But the best, in my opinion, is Superboy Prime.

Enyalus
Superboy Prime or....Exiles Silver Surfer. wink

Endrict Nuul
AM has to be someones pick.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
AM has to be someones pick. Am < Slade eek!

Bentley
Marvel has Korvac, who is a hell of a team wrecker.

(Totally selling my respect thread)

fangirl101
Amazo
Shaggy Man
Queen of Fables
Count Nefaria
Classic Exodus
Classic Juggernaut
Superboy Prime
Despero
Cassandra Nova
Classic Apoc
Doomsday

Philosophía
Magneto
Mordru
Superboy Prime
Deathstroke
etc.

quanchi112

Post your pick.

For me, its SBP. Which team has he decimated on his own? Teen titans?

Mindset
Dr. Doom

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which team has he decimated on his own? Teen titans?
Teen titans.( all of them in thier history)
JSA
JLA
The Doom Patrol
And the GL Corps.

Endrict Nuul
Which team has he decimated on his own? Teen titans?

You dont read a lot of DC comics do you?

Nihilist
black adam?

quanchi112
You dont read a lot of DC comics do you? Can you answer the question?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
black adam?

WWIII??? nice one.....

Endrict Nuul
Can you answer the question?

FG has already reply to your question.

JSA
JLA
The Doom Patrol
And the GL Corps.

And dont troll me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
JSA
JLA
The Doom Patrol
And the GL Corps. He was running from them. Predos Doomsday tore through the gl ranks. Whom did Prime put down from the jla and jsa?

Harbinger
World War III Black Adam.

Endrict Nuul
He was running from them. Predos Doomsday tore through the gl ranks. Whom did Prime put down from the jla and jsa?

In fact, reported for derailing the thread, everyone has the right to post their opinion. This is what this thread is about.

rougeredmage
HULK has smashed a few teams in his time ( pun intended)

Galactus and Thanos can both walk through teams

i am sure the stranger can really put a stop to many teams

Mindset
Squirrel Girl

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Squirrel Girl
She could walk thru the quintessence and Galactus. at the same time.

quanchi112
In fact, reported for derailing the thread, everyone has the right to post their opinion. This is what this thread is about. I asked you a question. You are reporting me for asking you a question? Wow.

comicfan11
SBP
Doomsday
Lobo
Deathstroke
Darkseid
Juggernaut
Onslaught
etc

fangirl101
No one can wreck a team like Amazo. the bigger and more powerful the Team, The harder he is to beat. The Only one who could beat him in team wrecking is Classic Composite Man. And that is due to Precrisis strength.

Endrict Nuul
No one can wreck a team like Amazo. the bigger and more powerful the Team, The harder he is to beat. The Only one who could beat him in team wrecking is Classic Composite Man. And that is due to Precrisis strength.

QFT.....

quanchi112
Thanos
Walker
Odin
Galactus
Mordru
Gog(kingdom)
Gog(jsa)
Doomsday
Black Adam(ww3)
Silver Surfer (exiles)
Dormammu
WW Hulk
Infinity Man(thrall)
Destroyer
Desak
Beyonder
Mr. Mxy
Spectre

fangirl101
Thanos
Walker
Odin
Galactus
Mordru
Gog(kingdom)
Gog(jsa)
Doomsday
Black Adam(ww3)
Silver Surfer (exiles)
Dormammu
WW Hulk
Infinity Man(thrall)
Destroyer
Desak
Beyonder
Mr. Mxy
Spectre
Listing abstracts is kinda like over kill.

Endrict Nuul
Thanos
Walker
Odin
Galactus
Mordru
Gog(kingdom)
Gog(jsa)
Doomsday
Black Adam(ww3)
Silver Surfer (exiles)
Dormammu
WW Hulk
Infinity Man(thrall)
Destroyer
Desak
Beyonder
Mr. Mxy
Spectre

Super villains....and FG is correct. Listing abstracts is kinda like over kill.

quanchi112

Post your pick.

For me, its SBP.

Super villains....and FG is correct. Listing abstracts is kinda like over kill. You didnt say I couldnt. I am just posting my opinion. I named quite a few characters that arent abstracts. I am entiteld to my own opinion as you said yourself. Originally posted by fangirl101
Listing abstracts is kinda like over kill. He didnt say no abstracts.

Nestical
juggs

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
juggs
Juggs is the easiest to defeat. Mind Rape, Matter manip, BFR,Magic blocking etc.

Bentley
Juggs is the easiest to defeat. Mind Rape, Matter manip, BFR,Magic blocking etc.

He is entitled to his opinion though.

TheBadguy
Hulk has been punking Marvel's best teams for years, before WWH

Originally posted by Bentley
He is entitled to his opinion though.

'She is entitled to her opinion

Bentley
Nestical a girl? Didn't know.

Enyalus

With the helmet, mind rape isn't an option. Neither is matter manipulation due to Cytorrak's enchantment. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
With the helmet, mind rape isn't an option. Neither is matter manipulation due to Cytorrak's enchantment. smile
Wolverine has gottent he Helmet off. So mind rape is an option. Especially for someonelike Zatanna who can just call the helmet off. matter manip doesn't always mean manipulating the being. Any top tier matter manipulator can turn the air around Juggernaut into adamantium or Inertron or a quantum field and he's never ever going to move ever again.

Enyalus
Wolverine has gottent he Helmet off. So mind rape is an option. Especially for someonelike Zatanna who can just call the helmet off. matter manip doesn't always mean manipulating the being. Any top tier matter manipulator can turn the air around Juggernaut into adamantium or Inertron or a quantum field and he's never ever going to move ever again.

Well, depends on whose team Juggernaut is planning to wreck. If it's someone who has adamantium claws and fast H2H speed who can take it off, then sure. But Zatanna wouldn't be able to simply summon it off. Her magic does not > Cytorrak's.

What teams have a top tier matter manipulator on them? stick out tongue That seems like a lot of effort to me. Meaning, he can't really be the easiest to stop.

fangirl101
Well, depends on whose team Juggernaut is planning to wreck. If it's someone who has adamantium claws and fast H2H speed who can take it off, then sure. But Zatanna wouldn't be able to simply summon it off. Her magic does not > Cytorrak's.

What teams have a top tier matter manipulator on them? stick out tongue That seems like a lot of effort to me. Meaning, he can't really be the easiest to stop.
Are you kidding me? So Wolvie can get the helmet off but Zatanna can't? You are the worst kind of bias it is known to KMC.

Enyalus
Are you kidding me? So Wolvie can get the helmet off but Zatanna can't? You are the worst kind of bias it is known to KMC.

Wolverine used physical force to do it. Zatanna, of course, wouldn't. If you had asked if Superman would be able to take the helmet off - I'd agree.

fangirl101
Wolverine used physical force to do it. Zatanna, of course, wouldn't. If you had asked if Superman would be able to take the helmet off - I'd agree.
All she has to do is call it off. It would come off. She's not over riding any enchantments. It's not enchanted to stay on.

FOOM
How is it that no one has mentioned
SCARLET WITCH ?!

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by FOOM
How is it that no one has mentioned
SCARLET WITCH ?!

Because shes a hero.... no expression

FOOM
"Because shes a hero.... "

Sorry, I'd forgotten the original questions says "supervillian". I guess I was thrown off by the mentions of Superboy -prime, Silver Surfer and the Hulk.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by FOOM
"Because shes a hero.... "

Sorry, I'd forgotten the original questions says "supervillian". I guess I was thrown off by the mentions of Superboy -prime, Silver Surfer and the Hulk.

SBP is a villlain...Exiles Surfer, dunno if he was a villain.

redhotrash
Surprised at the overall lack of Dr. Doom votes. He has made a career out of beating up on teams. He doesnt even take 1 on 1 fights seriously.

Enyalus
SBP is a villlain...Exiles Surfer, dunno if he was a villain.

Exiles Surfer was definitely a villain. King Hyperion should be somewhere in this list of badass team wreckers, too. He, Ms. Marvel, and Spider took out and killed the Fantastic Five and the X-Men. He also killed the Hulk (made him eat his own arm and all) and solo'd the Avengers roster - including Thor. He also shattered Colossus' steel skin and Wolverine's adamantium claws in that reality.

In a different reality he took out Magneto, Wolverine, Mystique, Quicksilver, Colossus, and Kitty even easier.

And in his home reality he killed off every superpowered being. Including Thor and - somehow - Galactus. And those are just a few of his kills. I thought surviving having his neck snapped was pretty cool, and frying/killing Namora in water was a helluva feat. Not to mention he can vibrate his body fast enough to move through objects.

He's definitely no joke and should be way high up there as far as team wreckers go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.