Harry "Dirty Harry" Callahan vs Paul Kersey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Our scene opens in the rougher part of San Francisco. A young woman is walking through a dark alleyway with a number of bags full of groceries. It's unfortunate that many young people must start out living in slums within the suburban sprawl, but such is life. And where there is hardship, there are always a few opportunistic criminals looking to prey upon them. Such is the case with the young man whose footsteps are heard to follow the woman.

Startled by the sounds of footsteps, and the jeering that the thug begins to direct towards her, she speeds up, which provokes a similar response from her pursuer.

Thug: Whatcha running for, lady? I just wanna help you. Let me take one of those bags for you...

She fumbles with the groceries and then finally drops them, pulling out her apartment keys and trying to jam them into the door of her apartment complex, but the man pulls out a gun and points it at her.

Thug: Now, you're going to be really nice to me...

The thug is suddenly cut off by a thunderously loud gunshot, and by the fact that his head has just exploded with the impact of a large caliber bullet going through it. For, at the mouth of the alley stands Paul Kersey -- vigilante at large and killer of criminals pretty much everywhere.

Paul: You're safe now, Ma'am. Collect your groceries and get inside.

He begins to holster a gun, but a figure appears at the other end of the alley, walking towards them. A figure with a gun drawn and pointed at Kersey.

Harry: San Francisco P.D. Anyone mind telling me what's been going on here?

Paul: Sure, officer. This man was about to attack this woman, and then he fell onto some bullets from my gun.

Harry: Hardy har har. The city of San Francisco thanks you for your help. Now, if you'll show me some identification and a permit for that weapon.

Paul: That's not going to happen, I'm afraid.

Harry: Oh? Why not?

Paul: Because I kinda have a rap sheet. Tell you what, why don't you just look the other way for a moment, and I'll be gone.

Harry: Sorry, can't do that.

Paul: You know how this is going to end, then...

Harry: Take your best shot.

Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry) vs Paul Kersey (Death Wish)

Harry has his Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum revolver.

Kersey has his Wildey .475 caliber handgun.

Which one takes it? Bad Cop or Vigilante?

Rogue Jedi
First of all, Dirty Harry is not a Bad Cop, he is just hardcore and a badass.

Secondly, he takes Kersey out with a well placed bullet between the eyes.

ragesRemorse
John McClane can't even fuk with Dirty Harry. Dirty Harry took down youthful vigilante's in Magnum force. He would eat Paul Kersey's old ass for brunch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.