DC Elite vs Marvel Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
5 members on each side, here are the teams:

DC:

KC Superman-Insane Lightray-Orion w/Astrol Harness-fernus-Etrigan

Marvel

Silver Surfer-Current Thor-Sentry-Fully Confident Gladiator-Beta Ray Bill

The fight is a "all-out"assult, which team takes it?

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
5 members on each side, here are the teams:

DC:

KC Superman-Insane Lightray-Orion w/Astrol Harness-fernus-Etrigan

Marvel

Silver Surfer-Current Thor-Sentry-Fully Confident Gladiator-Beta Ray Bill

The fight is a "all-out"assult, which team takes it?
Two on the DC side are Above the Top tier by quite a bit. It's pretty lop sided.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Two on the DC side are Above the Top tier by quite a bit. It's pretty lop sided.

Fernus and Etrigan?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Fernus and Etrigan?
Fernus and KC Superman.

Nihilist
Fernus and Etrigan?
yeah its a bait/spite thread

The Great Galen

Current Thor is above top tier, and let's not forget that SS is as well smile

Enyalus
Fernus and KC Superman.

I don't know anything about Fernus, but E-22 Supes is still Kryptonian. SS could easily blast him with red sunlight (although K-nite won't work). And Gladiator could go mano-a-mano with him, too.

I'm thinking individual fights, mind you. I know you like to have them working together, and if you say something like, "Lightray will amp Supes and make him even stronger" et cetera, well...true enough. Let's hope it happens before he gets himself broken by Thor.

carver9
I don't know anything about Fernus, but E-22 Supes is still Kryptonian. SS could easily blast him with red sunlight (although K-nite won't work). And Gladiator could go mano-a-mano with him, too.

I'm thinking individual fights, mind you. I know you like to have them working together, and if you say something like, "Lightray will amp Supes and make him even stronger" et cetera, well...true enough. Let's hope it happens before he gets himself broken by Thor.

True statement and since gladiator dont have a cap on his power then he should be able to hold off pretty good against kc superman with a high speed, strength and durability increase.

Kc superman has yet to show me anything to make me even think that he is faster then gladiators top speed feat. Hell, gladiator flew across the universe in on panel when the shiar attacked the xmen and wolverine was slicing through them. Then after taking out wolverine the guy walked through titanium like he was walking through aluminum foil. The danger room was stsated as being indestructible but gladiator just walked through it like it was nothing.

Hes just that damn powerful

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
True statement and since gladiator dont have a cap on his power then he should be able to hold off pretty good against kc superman with a high speed, strength and durability increase.

Kc superman has yet to show me anything to make me even think that he is faster then gladiators top speed feat. Hell, gladiator flew across the universe in on panel when the shiar attacked the xmen and wolverine was slicing through them. Then after taking out wolverine the guy walked through titanium like he was walking through aluminum foil. The danger room was stsated as being indestructible but gladiator just walked through it like it was nothing.

Hes just that damn powerful
I just reported you for such wanking.

Harbinger
DC wins.

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

The Great Galen

It took Amazo some effort to take normal Supes with red solar energy...KC supes has increased attributes so its doubtful it will be as effective.

Enyalus
It took Amazo some effort to take normal Supes with red solar energy...KC supes has increased attributes so its doubtful it will be as effective.

I don't really care what you doubt. KC Supes is immune to the effects of Kryptonite. Not red sunlight.

vansonbee
It took Amazo some effort to take normal Supes with red solar energy...KC supes has increased attributes so its doubtful it will be as effective. Ya KC superman is K-nite free, but red sunlight isn't still a valid weakness for KC superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.