Thor and Classic Juggernaut vs. Classic Despero and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Fully Geared Orion.

NO BFR.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Enyalus
Team 2. Easily.

vansonbee
Team one wins
Juggernaunt can generate a shield to counter Orion blast.
Thor hammer can absorb energy as well.

Classic Despero mind games < Juggernaunt helmet

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Team one wins

Classic Despero mind games < Juggernaunt helmet

BOOOOOOOOOOO GO BACK TO THE CYCLOPS AVATAR AND SCOTT AND EMMA SIG!

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut wouldn't need his shield to counter Orions AF blast. The General shrugged it off before and they're comparable characters.

carver9
team one.

vansonbee
Team one wins

Classic Despero mind games < Juggernaunt helmet smile

I was just horny for Emma Frost back then, not big fan of X-men

Soul Eater way to funny

Wei Phoenix
smile

I was just horny for Emma Frost back then, not big fan of X-men

Soul Eater way to funny

WTF man!? You didn't even quote me! Is there anything I can do to return your horny feelings?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is there anything I can do to return your horny feelings?

Woah...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
Woah...

I meant return his horny feelings for Emma back to its former power.

Enyalus
I meant return his horny feelings for Emma back to its former power.

Sure you did. Suuuure.

Wei Phoenix
damn, i'm caught. Good thing I'm not a politician or a mod on KMC. Hell I would have to step down from office.

vansonbee
Sure you did. Suuuure. Start Watching Soul Eater on Youtube smile funny..

guy222
team one

fangirl101
What happens when Thor gets hit with Despero's Telepathic Whammy?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
What happens when Thor gets hit with Despero's Telepathic Whammy? thats the thing, thor would get hurt, probably momentarily ko'd if despero puts a lot into it. juggernaut however will be imune to that attack and he can at least put up enough resistance physically to give thor time to recover, then they have a very pissed off and humiliated god of thunder on their hands..and thats when th BIG attacks come out.

vansonbee
What happens when Thor gets hit with Despero's Telepathic Whammy? Good Question, I remember Thor did sleep with Moondragon... did any mindcontrol happen? lolz

I can see Thor resistancing mind-control and going WM on their ass.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thats the thing, thor would get hurt, probably momentarily ko'd if despero puts a lot into it. juggernaut however will be imune to that attack and he can at least put up enough resistance physically to give thor time to recover, then they have a very pissed off and humiliated god of thunder on their hands..and thats when th BIG attacks come out.
You mistake Despero's Telepathy for your average Xavier level. Deserpo is far beyond martian manhunter. Who's feats outstrip xaviers. Tespero also has teleporting powers. He could simply teleport or use TK and pwn Juggy's helmet. And juggy is even more subject to telepathic assualt than thor is.

Enyalus
Despero is not teleporting through Cain's forcefield.

carver9
You mistake Despero's Telepathy for your average Xavier level. Deserpo is far beyond martian manhunter. Who's feats outstrip xaviers. Tespero also has teleporting powers. He could simply teleport or use TK and pwn Juggy's helmet. And juggy is even more subject to telepathic assualt than thor is.

Now this was a crazy post, despero cant do nothing to juggernaut with his forcefield up. You're basically saying that despero is more powerful then cytorraks magic.

vansonbee
Xavier > MM, did MM ever took all the minds of civilization of planet skrull and link them to sky-father Galactus level beings?

Xaiver display alot of amazing TP abilities, he just never cross the line like Despero did, because he isn't a villain, but w/e

Juggernaut has his shield to negate Despero/Orion assaults if needed, is Despero ability strong enough to know Jugg helmet off?

fangirl101
Despero is not teleporting through Cain's forcefield.
Wolverine has removed the helmet. next.

fangirl101
Xavier > MM, did MM ever took all the minds of civilization of planet skrull and link them to sky-father Galactus level beings?

Xaiver display alot of amazing TP abilities, he just never cross the line like Despero did, because he isn't a villain, but w/e

Juggernaut has his shield to negate Despero/Orion assaults if needed, is Despero ability strong enough to know Jugg helmet off?
You dont' read DC much do you? martian Manhunter has pierced the mind of mageddon and the Spectre. Both abstract level beings. He's read the feelings of everyone in the GALAXY. Every sentient being. You don't know. You didn't. Now you do.

Wei Phoenix

Removing the helmet has what to do with the FF?

carver9

Wolverine also has adamantium claws that can cut through anything and juggernaut didnt have his forcefield up. Name something that wolverine claws failed to cut through.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine also has adamantium claws that can cut through anything and juggernaut didnt have his forcefield up. Name something that wolverine claws failed to cut through.

Can't cut through Jugernaut's skin!

carver9
You dont' read DC much do you? martian Manhunter has pierced the mind of mageddon and the Spectre. Both abstract level beings. He's read the feelings of everyone in the GALAXY. Every sentient being. You don't know. You didn't. Now you do.

Show someone getting past juggernauts helmet messing with his mind. If you have proof of this then you should be able to use this in this battle.

carver9
Can't cut through Jugernaut's skin!

I know that part, Im talking about something besides juggernaut.

joshypooh
team1 win cannot lose.

fangirl101
Show someone getting past juggernauts helmet messing with his mind. If you have proof of this then you should be able to use this in this battle.
Juggy doesn't have his field up when he's like you know, throwing punches. Does he even have it anymore? he hasn't used it in YEARS.

Wei Phoenix
Juggy can throw punches and move with his field up and yes he still has it, its just that he rarely has to use it. When he got his full power back he got his field back along with the armor.

fangirl101
Juggy can throw punches and move with his field up and yes he still has it, its just that he rarely has to use it. When he got his full power back he got his field back along with the armor.

Now how can he throw punches if the field is up. The field would push anyone near him away. It has an inertia effect to it. So they would be pushed from him.

carver9
Juggy doesn't have his field up when he's like you know, throwing punches. Does he even have it anymore? he hasn't used it in YEARS.

So now youre saying that juggernaut cant swing while his shields is up, he basically have to stand still. Do you hear yourself.

And yes he do still have his forcefields but he dont use it beccause he dont need it. Hes completely invulnerable so whats the point in using his forcefield.

fangirl101
So now youre saying that juggernaut cant swing while his shields is up, he basically have to stand still. Do you hear yourself.

And yes he do still have his forcefields but he dont use it beccause he dont need it. Hes completely invulnerable so whats the point in using his forcefield.
You prolly should read my other post.

carver9
Now how can he throw punches if the field is up. The field would push anyone near him away. It has an inertia effect to it. So they would be pushed from him.

So does superman bio field push people away from him because both of there forcefields is about the same except juggernauts forcefield is much, much more powerful. Its a thin coat around his body that he can expand if he wants to.

carver9
You prolly should read my other post.

Will you marry me.

fangirl101
So does superman bio field push people away from him because both of there forcefields is about the same except juggernauts forcefield is much, much more powerful. Its a thin coat around his body that he can expand if he wants to.
Superman's field is wrapped tightly around his body. Juggy's is not. Thor's hammer stopped long before it got to Juggy's body. And Juggy's has an inertia field that slows fast moving objects down. that means it would literally push someone standing there away. Hence why he couldn't possibly have it up while he actually fighting.

fangirl101
This poster just crossed over the line. Please step back.

carver9

Lol, I was just messing with ya. wink

carver9
Superman's field is wrapped tightly around his body. Juggy's is not. Thor's hammer stopped long before it got to Juggy's body. And Juggy's has an inertia field that slows fast moving objects down. that means it would literally push someone standing there away. Hence why he couldn't possibly have it up while he actually fighting.

He can fight with his shields up. Juggernaut know how to use his shields in different ways and he used it a lot against thor because thor is just to damn powerful.

fangirl101
He can fight with his shields up. Juggernaut know how to use his shields in different ways and he used it a lot against thor because thor is just to damn powerful.

He used the shield against thor to defend when thor wasn't close to him. But in close hand to hand, He'd have to let it down if he wanted to punch someone. And it doesn't matter. Teleportation works on the and thru the shield. He's been ported too many times.

MightyEInherjar
I was under the impression Juggernaut's field was skin tight for the most part just like Superman's. Now, I can't site an issue, but I'm pretty sure I've seen Juggernaut fighting just fine with it up against the X-Men.

vansonbee
Will you marry me. Originally posted by carver9

Better hurry dude, they might vote against prop 8 soon drylaugh.

Classic Jugg can also teleport right?

Wei Phoenix
He used the shield against thor to defend when thor wasn't close to him. But in close hand to hand, He'd have to let it down if he wanted to punch someone. And it doesn't matter. Teleportation works on the and thru the shield. He's been ported too many times.

No he dropped his shield because he knows that Thor's fists aren't going to hurt him. His FF extends exactly 1 foot from his body. He's been ported too many times? I hope you aren't saying that his field has been broken through many times.

fangirl101
Better hurry dude, they might vote against prop 8 soon drylaugh.

Classic Jugg can also teleport right?

What the hell is prop 8?

Wei Phoenix
Tahaha Prop 8 was low.

vansonbee
Edit.

Knowsbleed33
TK and pwn Juggy's helmet.

What makes you think Juggernauts helmet can be removed via TK?

Wei Phoenix
if it could then why did X ever need his team to stop them?

Knowsbleed33
X doesn't have TK abilities. Jean does though, she never removed his helmet in this matter.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
X doesn't have TK abilities. Jean does though, she never removed his helmet in this matter.

Please do not correct me in front of company!!!! You know what I meant!!!!

Sorry for yelling, but it just ticks me off when people undermine my authority.

Knowsbleed33
If it was possible that's all anyone that had that ability would do. TK his helmet off from afar and then mind-rape him.

Wei Phoenix
If it was possible that's all anyone that had that ability would do. TK his helmet off from afar and then mind-rape him.

Exactly so the whole reason why they didn't must've been PIS every single issue!

Knowsbleed33
I just now noticed those pics vanson posted.

Very disturbing.

Wei Phoenix
I just now noticed those pics vanson posted.

Very disturbing.

Exactly! It killed my life...why do we have to see his modeling pics?

vansonbee
Exactly! It killed my life...why do we have to see his modeling pics? Guess which one is me big grin

Badabing
Vansonbee, a warning is in order.

Everyone else, stop spamming.

Closed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.