Which Devil Fruit Would You Want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
Easy enough question.

From the anime One Piece, which Devil Fruit would you personally want?

IMO, I would choose the Goro Goro no Mi, Enel's fruit. It is highly destructive, allows you to move at lightning speed, allows you to restart your heart even if you die, and like all Logia types you can let things pass through you, but in this case it would have the added effect of electrocuting the opponent.

Second choice IMO would be Yami Yami no Mi.

Wei Phoenix
just wondering. Not a OP expert, never really watched it even though I believe I would like it a whole lot, but does the Yami fruit have anything to do with darkness?

Either way I liked Sir Crocodile more than any villain I've seen on the show even though I haven't seen many after him. Still I liked his sand powers and the fact that he owned Luffy.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah it does, it lets you control and become darkness, and the powers are similar to that of a black hole, Blackbeard sucked in an entire village with the powers.

Slaanesh
Goro Goro no Mi..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah it does, it lets you control and become darkness, and the powers are similar to that of a black hole, Blackbeard sucked in an entire village with the powers.

Yeah see I really wish I was able to watch this show. The powers seem awesome but not extremely overpowered. Well I maybe wrong on that since I don't know all of the fruit powers. I'm pretty sure that I am way far behind, but this is one of the only animes/mangas I regret not getting in to.

Dark-Jaxx
Well you could just read the manga.

There are many Devil Fruit powers, ones which allow you to become and control light, ones that give you magnetic powers or allow you to change your age and others, and shit.

King Kandy
Can't the Yami Yami negate the other's powers?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by King Kandy
Can't the Yami Yami negate the other's powers? If you can physically touch them, yes.

Endless Mike
I'd take Kizaru's fruit, that turns you into light and lets you teleport and shoot lasers

Dark-Jaxx
Hm, yeah Kizaru is a good choice too, I just find Enel's fruit more destructive and overall more useful, it can do alot of the things Kizaru can do and more, restarting heart after being hit with Seastone and a Reject Dial ftw. Advent of Thunder ftw as well. Most powerful attack seen in One Piece IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.