Jason Vorhees vS Micheal Myers vS Leatherface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I dunno I just finished watching halloween H20, right now, on halloween night, it's about 9.30pm and I just thought about it after a few beers. And if this has been done before then this a rematch with a different scenario..

It's midnight and there's a loud ass thunder storm with heavy rain with crazy lightning strikes with no one around for 50 miles. Just them in the middle of fcukin' nowhere, deep in the woods, and all 3 knows the other is around and they're just dying to kill each other basically just because. They're basically desperately hunting one another in this savage storm deep in the forest @ midnight..lightning boom everywhere..

One's desperate to find the other so they could unleash the dealiest of maximum carnage on eachother.

They're dying to kill the other one badly and the hunt is on. Leatherfaces chainsaw is buzzong and roaring at full force, while he's running; saw above head, Jasons' running at or chasing, echo breathing hard and micheal is just chopping brush and quickly walking toward the other two with not 1 drop of fear.

They smell blood and want to make it spill and gush..

Jason has a machete

Micheal Myers has a big ass kitchen knife

And Leatherface has his chainsaw the has "the chainsaw is family" engraved on his blade..

Let the massacre begin..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Martin
Is this the Rob Zombie Myers or the "regular continuity" Myers?

FistOfThe North
whoa. rob zombies' mike myers might be kinda a bit over powered for them...

but then again jason is, I think, is a zombie himself, or undead. And getting rid of him will be tuff as nails. so ok...

R. Zombie's M. Myers.. I already see leatherface @ a disadvantage kinda but fcuk it. He does have the biggest and baddest weapon outta both of 'em..

But if he dies he dies.

so who do you pick?...

Darth Martin
Well I mean Myers is obviously at a disadvantage. Jason can heal fast. And him and 'Face have long range. Zombie's Myers would overwhelm them in a physical fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Jason wins.

He can heal, is stronger than both IMO(slapping guy's head off ftw), has a better weapon than Myer's, and has the funniest looking face.

NonSensi-Klown
That and Mike Myers got KO'd for like ten minutes by a girl stabbing him with a KNITTING TOOL.

So yeah, he loses first.

Markus Corvinus
If the remake movie is any indication by the fact that he's fast, Michael goes down hard and fast.

Markus Corvinus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well I mean Myers is obviously at a disadvantage. Jason can heal fast. And him and 'Face have long range. Zombie's Myers would overwhelm them in a physical fight.

You are aware of Jason's feats, right? Michael would never be able to overwhelm Jason in a fight. To me that's inconceivable.

Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair Zombie's Myers was pretty damn strong.

FistOfThe North
zombie myers was mad strong. and he stood almost 7 feet tall...

and zombie myers has the best stealth and is the most quietest and seemingly fastest outta all of 'em...

i'm gonna go woth mikey.

anyone would find 'face cause of the 'saw noise and jason makes noise himself weather he snaps a twig trying to sneak up on someone or whether he just pops up expextedly.

myers would be a quarter mile away, stiffly staring at you, and within 5 mins be directly behind you with it being too late for you to react...all while making no noise at all whatsoever..

he'd do in jason just like that and stab him in the front of his chest or heart while mike's behind him cause mike'd reach over, then pull out the kitchen knife and thrust and stick it hard behind jasons neck with the knife popping outta the front of jasons throat, followed by decapitating jasons head after quickly pulling out the knife sideways.

And Jason's done. He's only gotta be 5 foot something. and mikes almost 7 feet. Myers would definetely overwhelm jason.

I even see it worse for 'face..

man..m. myers gets this one, to me..

Markus Corvinus
You are aware that the smallest any actor that has portrayed Jason has been 6'3, right? He's not 5 foot anything, get your facts straight.

FistOfThe North
we'll maybei it's because jason most crouches espessially when he's running and when he stand he always has his arm kinda out and legs apart as if he's gonna pouce on you or getting ready to chase you...

I've don't ever remember jason standing up straight that's why..like mike myers does..but if he was truly 6ft+ then he was 6ft+.

Markus Corvinus
Kane Hodder is 6'3, and Ken Kirzinger (the guy from Freddy v. Jason) is about 6'5. The new guy for the remake is about 6'3, like Hodder. They'd never make Jason that short, he wouldn't even be threatening. big grin The people he's chasing could just knock him down and walk away.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

And Jason's done. He's only gotta be 5 foot something. and mikes almost 7 feet. Myers would definetely overwhelm jason.

I even see it worse for 'face..

man..m. myers gets this one, to me.. More his speed than his size.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.