So

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
I haven't been here in a while.

What has happened?

Did I miss anything good? Killermovies has had a lot of drama while I was last here so there had to have some crazyness while I was gone...

Impediment
Who gives a rats ass?

Me?

Oh, hell no.

ragesRemorse
tired hiker bought everyone a 9 piece chicken mcnugget meal. Impediment went on a rant about how Chicken nuggets are hindering our society from evolving. Then rogue jedi stole Impediments nuggets and impediment cried.

I discovered the meaning of life but in my attempts at sharing it with everyone at KMC i was to high and couldn't remember how to post a message.

Kosta was caught stealing a pair of dadudemons moms panties. Dadudemon was then caught the next day wearing his moms panties.

Backfire raped an eight year old girl. After council with several KMC members it was decided that the best thing to do was to destroy the evidence by eating the little girl

Kidrock tried to assassinate FistOfThe North because he is a democrat. FistOfThe North tried to assassinate Kidrock because he is white.

MildPossession and Morning Glory started a new special people club. As of yesterday there are still only two members but everyone is trying to be extra special so they can get membership.

Yeah, so, you havent missed much, same ol same ol

Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0

Scythe
Rogue Jedi is still the same awesomely cool person that's better than everyone else on here combined!!!!1!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0

ragesRemorse
CGEnKh0ocb0

Jumpyyoupiyoupi

Selphie
HI MILKIE

I don't know if you remember me, but I remember youuuu

jaden101
i know you...you just got let out of jail after getting caught raping that armadillo...crunchy on the outside...smooth on the inside...mmm...armadillo

Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0 .............

Milkie
Originally posted by Selphie
HI MILKIE

I don't know if you remember me, but I remember youuuu

I remember your name but I don't exactly remember you.

Dammit...

chillmeistergen
You missed the best ever member joining - AKA me.

Röland
Nobody cares about your stupid cricket video.

Piggle Humsy

Scythe

The Grey Fox

RevoWution™©®
CGEnKh0ocb0

I actually watched that from start to end. For like the 10th time since you started posting that a few months back... no expression

It's just so damn fascinating... embarrasment

Scythe
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Yeah, kind of got boring just before he posted it for the first time. I think he likes how it gives him an aura of mystery and creepiness that he thinks posters will see it and go: "WTF?! How weird! He's weird! Kids, get in here, look at this!" Pretty f*ckin' idiotic if ya ask me.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Scythe
I think he likes how it gives him an aura of mystery and creepiness that he thinks posters will see it and go: "WTF?! How weird! He's weird! Kids, get in here, look at this!" Pretty f*ckin' idiotic if ya ask me. I thought it was just his attempt at humour, but either way it is very idiotic. I don't even understand what it's meant to symbolise in this thread.

Scythe
Haha.

Rogue Jedi
I think he likes how it gives him an aura of mystery and creepiness that he thinks posters will see it and go: "WTF?! How weird! He's weird! Kids, get in here, look at this!" Pretty f*ckin' idiotic if ya ask me. No, it's me saying this thread sucks. Like you say "f*ck this thread." I know you get it, I know you always have, it's OK. For someone NOT to get what it "symbolizes" is pretty "idiotic." roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW:

CGEnKh0ocb0

heartbeat All for you, behbeh heartbeat

The Grey Fox
No, it's me saying this thread sucks. Like you say "f*ck this thread." I know you get it, I know you always have, it's OK. For someone NOT to get what it "symbolizes" is pretty "idiotic." roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW:

heartbeat All for you, behbeh heartbeat Using 500 smileys in each post is idiotic.

Rogue Jedi
Using 500 smileys in each post is idiotic. So is your seesawing attitude towards me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
So is your seesawing attitude towards me. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

wink

Scythe
No, it's me saying this thread sucks. Like you say "f*ck this thread." I know you get it, I know you always have, it's OK. For someone NOT to get what it "symbolizes" is pretty "idiotic." roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW:

CGEnKh0ocb0

heartbeat All for you, behbeh heartbeat

OK laughing laughing eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

wink My thoughts exactly yes

Still Love me? embarrasment

Scythe
So is your seesawing attitude towards me. roll eyes (sarcastic) You give him good reason to.

Rogue Jedi
You give him good reason to. Hey suuuuuuuuuuuure I did eek!

The Grey Fox
Hey suuuuuuuuuuuure I did eek! Not to offend, but your use of smilies is starting to bug me.

Rogue Jedi
Not to offend, but your use of smilies is starting to bug me. Well I started to say "sorry", but I aint sorry. So......Sorry I aint sorry? embarrasment

The Grey Fox
Well I started to say "sorry", but I aint sorry. So......Sorry I aint sorry? embarrasment Why would I care if you were sorry? You're not going to stop, and I didn't even ask you to stop. I'm just stating, it annoys me.

NonSensi-Klown
I think you should keep doing it RJ, just because.

Rogue Jedi
Why would I care if you were sorry? You're not going to stop, and I didn't even ask you to stop. I'm just stating, it annoys me. Noted wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I think you should keep doing it RJ, just because. No, I am going to keep doing it because the smilies are there for our use, everyone uses them, and I could care less if someone gets offended by them. smile

ragesRemorse
CGEnKh0ocb0
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/millionaire_idiot_fail-713308.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/s_b1fa8e9a83695568d2a9c0f2a752e303.gif
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/buuud.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/s_b1fa8e9a83695568d2a9c0f2a752e303.gif

Rogue Jedi
OK calm down now haermm

ragesRemorse
OK calm down now haermm

just sayin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
just sayin Ah **** it

CQFEY9RIRJA

The Grey Fox
No, I am going to keep doing it because the smilies are there for our use, everyone uses them, and I could care less if someone gets offended by them. smile Never asked you stop anyway you daft ****, I made a point of that.

Rogue Jedi
Never asked you stop anyway you daft ****, I made a point of that. Oh NO, name calling? haermm

The Grey Fox
Ugh...

Rogue Jedi
Dude look at what you are getting upset at. Seriously, take a moment to think about it. Pretty lame reason to get upset.

Wait, lemmee guess, you aren't upset, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
No, of course I'm not 'upset', if I were 'upset' over the use of smileys on an internet forum, that's be pretty sad.

I'm just stating my mild annoyance, is all. I'm not asking you to stop, so don't give me that "I don't conform!! **** you I won't do what ya tell me!!!" crap. What's so hard to understand? I don't enjoy your use of smileys or that stupid cricket video, that is all I'm saying.

Rogue Jedi
No, of course I'm not 'upset', if I were 'upset' over the use of smileys on an internet forum, that's be pretty sad.

I'm just stating my mild annoyance, is all. I'm not asking you to stop, so don't give me that "I don't conform!! **** you I won't do what ya tell me!!!" crap. What's so hard to understand? I don't enjoy your use of smileys or that stupid cricket video, that is all I'm saying. And I never said "eff you Fox, how ya like dem apples?"

Did I now? wink

U8DFwb3zlDk

Read between the lines haermm

The Grey Fox
And I never said "eff you Fox, how ya like dem apples?"

Did I now? wink

Read between the lines haermm Why do you expect everyone to "read between the lines"? That analogy has grown thin, try writing something where the other person can read the actual lines, rather than have to decifer your weird sense of humour (if it can be called that).

Rogue Jedi
Why do you expect everyone to "read between the lines"? That analogy has grown thin, try writing something where the other person can read the actual lines, rather than have to decifer your weird sense of humour (if it can be called that). You misspelled Decipher haermm

The Grey Fox
You misspelled Decipher haermm How mature of you.

Rogue Jedi
How mature of you. And when have I ever bragged about being overly mature? haermm

The Grey Fox
And when have I ever bragged about being overly mature? haermm Never, luckily, because if you did you'd be a horrible liar.

Rogue Jedi
Never, luckily, because if you did you'd be a horrible liar. I rarely lie, but when I do, I am immaculate at it.

The Grey Fox
I rarely lie, but when I do, I am immaculate at it. Then why don't lie about your age? It'd probably do you a few favours.

Rogue Jedi
Then why don't lie about your age? It'd probably do you a few favours. Cuz I have nothing to gain by it. smile

The Grey Fox
Cuz I have nothing to gain by it. smile Fair enough, I guess. T'was just a suggestion.

Rogue Jedi
Fair enough, I guess. T'was just a suggestion. Well, here's to your suggestion:

eZOm_G1as7g&feature=related

The Grey Fox
Well, here's to your suggestion:
Hahaha! My, your wit is astounding.

Rogue Jedi
Hahaha! My, your wit is astounding. roll eyes (sarcastic)

K16sPUpNea0

The Grey Fox
Alright then... I'm just going to stop posting here now, okay?

ragesRemorse
laughing laughing out loud

looks like i got off KMC to early last night

Rogue Jedi
Alright then... I'm just going to stop posting here now, okay? Whatever man.

JacopeX
I haven't been around KMC that much these days since nothing is going on.

So yeah, you are missing nothing my friend! happy

JacopeX
No, I am going to keep doing it because the smilies are there for our use, everyone uses them, and I could care less if someone gets offended by them. smile *High fives*

Agreed! big grin

Selphie
Wow, you guys basically ruined Milkie's thread. Hum.

Well Milkie, welcome back!

NonSensi-Klown
... who's Milkie?

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
tired hiker bought everyone a 9 piece chicken mcnugget meal. Impediment went on a rant about how Chicken nuggets are hindering our society from evolving. Then rogue jedi stole Impediments nuggets and impediment cried.

I discovered the meaning of life but in my attempts at sharing it with everyone at KMC i was to high and couldn't remember how to post a message.

Kosta was caught stealing a pair of dadudemons moms panties. Dadudemon was then caught the next day wearing his moms panties.

Backfire raped an eight year old girl. After council with several KMC members it was decided that the best thing to do was to destroy the evidence by eating the little girl

Kidrock tried to assassinate FistOfThe North because he is a democrat. FistOfThe North tried to assassinate Kidrock because he is white.

MildPossession and Morning Glory started a new special people club. As of yesterday there are still only two members but everyone is trying to be extra special so they can get membership.

Yeah, so, you havent missed much, same ol same ol
I lol'd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.