movie beast vs movie mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which of these 2 would win if they went at it ?

movie beast or movie mystique ?

both of them kick ass fighting for sure

Badabing
Movie Beast. He was insane!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
Movie Beast. He was insane! i think movie mystique is slightly a better figher but she would have some trouble laying a finger on hank cause hes so athletic in a way with his body movement speed.

wannabe
Both are insane athletic and acrobatic, but Mystique could morph herself a greater reach so i give it to her.

spidey-dude
mystique FTW

Placidity
Beast for sure. Mystique only has human strength, while I'm sure movie beast was enhanced.

Mighty Saxon
yea beast kicks her ass then does her because if mystique is defeated she ends up trying to get with him just ask logan

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Placidity
Beast for sure. Mystique only has human strength, while I'm sure movie beast was enhanced. only has human strength ? watch xmen 1 again near the end where her and wolverine fought

Placidity
Hmm... Why don't you just tell me instead stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
Movie Beast was a beast.

Cavalier
Mystique

spidey-dude
Hmm... Why don't you just tell me instead stick out tongue why dont u just watch the end part or someone not allowed to watch PG13 movies yet ?

The Pict
Originally posted by spidey-dude
why dont u just watch the end part or someone not allowed to watch PG13 movies yet ?

baka

Placidity
Although it must be shocking to some, not everyone has a copy of X-men believe it or not.

There's absolutely no need to be snide either.

spidey-dude
Although it must be shocking to some, not everyone has a copy of X-men believe it or not.

There's absolutely no need to be snide either. then download it

fangirl101
Originally posted by Cavalier
Mystique

Placidity
Originally posted by spidey-dude
then download it

Hm, I like debating on KMC, but not THAT much.

If you have a point to prove, it's not too much for someone to ask you to explain it briefly. In fact, I think everyone should list feats instead of just saying "watch this part" which is probably equivalent of saying "go read that issue" of a comic.

spidey-dude
Hm, I like debating on KMC, but not THAT much.

If you have a point to prove, it's not too much for someone to ask you to explain it briefly. In fact, I think everyone should list feats instead of just saying "watch this part" which is probably equivalent of saying "go read that issue" of a comic. ok mystique was kicking wolverines ass big time at the end he hardly got a hit on her and i know if i said that earlier u would go show proof of that or something thats why i said watch the movie again

Placidity
^ Ok, I remember that part well, but I don't think it means Mystique has super strength though. IMO, just shows she is a good martial artist and very agile and flexible.

spidey-dude
^ Ok, I remember that part well, but I don't think it means Mystique has super strength though. IMO, just shows she is a good martial artist and very agile and flexible. beast has super strength not her shes just quicker

Juk3n
Movie Beast (what little we saw of him fighting) seemed to be tha' SHIT!, He stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.