Will we see....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi_blade
Will we see Mon Calamari (such as Admiral Ackbar), Bothans, or enslaved Wookies in Episode III?

There's some other stuff I'm wondering if we'll see. The only reason why I asked about this is because I believe we may see the formation of the Rebellion near the end of the movie.

Also Mon Mothma and General Bel Iblis (Bel Iblis of course being EU but I thought I'd ask).

finti
heard rumors of a digital Ackbar, Mon Mothma I guess, but not Bel Iblis because he is EU dude

jedi_blade
I figured as much about Bel Iblis just because of the EU thing but I thought I'd ask. A digital Ackbar would be cool though.

Julie
I dunno.....probably a youngish MOn Mothma though

finti
guess so maybe not all that young though

jedi_blade
Well if we do see her in Episode III she would kinda have to be 20 years younger since it is kinda set 20 years prior to Episode IV

Mujaffa
then that would make here younger than Anakin wouldn't it??

finti
no why would it, she might have been in her late 40 early 50
`s in ROTJ hell she might have been older, who knows

queeq
I agree.

Captain REX
Mon Mothma would have to be in her 20's in III if she's in it. She's in her 40's or 50's in ROTJ.

I think we might get to see a young Ackbar. I've heard the rumors that Finti's heard.

Myndon
i thinks we should see baby Han Solo :P:P
And Mon Mothma should be in it fighting for the republic

finti
what purpose would a baby Han Solo have?

Koon Rulz
mmmmm hard to tell the future of this film is

Myndon
having a babby han solo would introduce him into star wars

Ushgarak
He has already BEEN introduced, in episode IV! No more is necessary.

finti
indeed

Captain REX
Besides, Han isn't born until the peroid between Episode III and ANH. Yes, I know it's EU...

Dark Lord Djas
A baby Han would have no point in Ep III. But maybe a young Mon Mothma would.

faggort
yeah.... there will be a young mon motham but no han!

jango fatt
Ahem...

Image removed

jengafett
Han is born around the same time as Boba Fett is born. He's twice Luke and Leia's age. He's about 33 in ANH. Which means he'd be a teenager in Ep III.

Snakebyte
@jango fatt: it is not allowed to attach "bth pics" to the forum system.
please use a image provider like imageshack...

@topic:
we will see a mon calamari in the opera. a female mon calamari, but a mon calamari...

here is the art shot:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/artofrev/2004/10/img/ep3_art_4412.jpg

ArthasKnight
I think we need a young Mon Mothma. I mean, we see her for about 30 seconds in ROTJ and we don't even know who she is. I mean yeah Ackbar and Madine are in it for the same time (well, Ackbar a little longer) but we're told that it's a Admiral and General respectively. We're never told who Mothma is. As far as anyone knows (who doesn't know any better) she's just some random person there telling us about the Death Star. Having her in Ep3 would finally give us some info on this woman. As long as we'll recognize her as the same person in III and VI.

jango fatt
She's the founder of the rebel alliance together with Garm Bel Iblis and Bail Organa.

Snakebyte
ArthasKnight:
Mon Mothma will be in episode 3.

there are bth pictures with her and
you can find her in the "Republic" comis from DH argueing with Bail Organa and ex-chancellor Valorum (who get killed after such a secret meeting against Palpatine)...

There is NO doubt she will be in... big grin

ArthasKnight
Yeah I know who Mon Mothma is I was saying that someone who doesn't know would be confused as to who she is.

bobcrickett
Faggort needs to be shot. I hate dead threads.

jango fatt
You do?

Ushgarak
Attachment removed. Do NOT use the attachment system with copyrighted images.

Jedi Priestess
As do most of us Bob. .......seems to be an epidemic of them....

whitewookie
attatchments forbidden, compas.....

lol, sorry, couldn't resist wink

RupertPupkin81
::cough::Padme and Mon Mothma are the same person::cough::

Snakebyte
whitewookie: only bth attachments and that kind are forbidden (in this thread the mon mothma pic from bth posted by jango fatt).

@RupertPupkin81 ::cough::Liar!!!::cough::

ArthasKnight
Um, no.

Snakebyte
for arthas & all others from an old insider:

http://www.white-wave.com/aaha/e3079.jpg

wink

so shes def in...

ArthasKnight
Cool, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.