Any Underworld fans out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lycanthrope
Hey Im obviously new to this and i was in hopes to find other fans of Underworld or people with Werewolf/Vampire interestes. I dont realy know how to navigate this site so if someone could direct me to the threads of these interests i would be most greatfull. I would also appriciate help with a cool Lycanthropemorphic avatar. Oh yes and how do i find out about Local conventions?

Yoshi Paradise
What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

Here's the link to a thread about the Underworld movies:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=494450

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

I see you already found your way to The Official Signature Request Thread for help on your avatar.Underworld
Underworld 2

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to a place called Arkham

Lycanthrope
I dont get it BS arkham?

Doom and Gloom
While I'm not really a vampire/Wherewolf fan I do worship the ground Kate Beckinsale walks on so yes, I am an Underworld fan. Welcome to the board.

The Pict
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Hey Im obviously new to this and i was in hopes to find other fans of Underworld or people with Werewolf/Vampire interestes. I dont realy know how to navigate this site so if someone could direct me to the threads of these interests i would be most greatfull. I would also appriciate help with a cool Lycanthropemorphic avatar. Oh yes and how do i find out about Local conventions?

I hate Underworld tongue_ss

Markus Corvinus
Underworld is a damn awesome franchise...I need to get me a Beckinsale sig fo sho. cool

DeathKap
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I dont get it BS arkham? lol thats the crazy place in gotham city(where batman lives) where they stick the nuts. Welcome an I love the Name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.