Inter-Galactic warfare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
The Republic and the CIS in the midst of the Clone Wars discover a portal the Vong's home galaxy. The Vong have complete control over their galaxy and the Republic theirs, Palps in the face of such a powerful foe unites both factions against the threat, both sides commence simultaneous invasions. Who wins? This scenario has the backstory as Janus suggested we put in the forums debate away big grin
The Vong have two million capital ships various classes, and
The CIS has ten million capitals, and quintillions of droids
The Republic has the Jedi Order-10,000 strong, the GAR- the number of clones is half the Vongs' the Republic also has a million capital ships and starts off with KDY

Darth Martin
This has been done. Most seemed to think that with the Jedi Order the Republic/CIS would win.

Lucien A
The Republic with those numbers and the CIS with theirs combined with the 10,000 of the Golden Age Jedi and teh #1 Sith will defeat the Vong. But due to your bad grammar in the first sentence, I don't know where this is taking place. The Galaxy=home-field advantage to the Alliance and vice versa for the Vong. I'd still give it to the Alliance for some reason.

And as it is impossible to guage the manufacturing abilities of the Vong (what with their galaxy being dead, or something) then we'll have to say that they have none. Alliance wins, though most of them die, leaving the Galaxy in a state of economical/ecological/political/and Force allignment chaos.

Darth_Glentract
Seeing as the Vong galaxy is uninhabitable, I don't think it would really matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.