DE Sidious runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Tell where he die and why.

1. Shaak Ti
2. Rots Anakin Skywalker
3. Rots Obi Wan Kenobi
4. Rots Mace Windu
5. Rots Anakin and Obi Wan
6. Yoda
7. Rot Bane w/ orbalisks
8. 8 rancors, 10 ARC's and Rots Yoda

truejedi
He clears.

Gideon
He doesn't die. And Bane needs to be below Yoda.

Ultimate Vader
Truly abusive use of DE Sidious. But he clears this.

Man of Christ
he dies nowhere sure mace and yoda give him a run for his money but they cant take him. because you dont have luke on this list anywhere siddious cant possibly lose.

although the last one would be funny. i could see him using beast trick to get the rancors to destroy the arc's then he picks apart yoda

Ultimate Vader
DE Sidious is very powerful, but I;m sick of post-Episode 6 story right now. Anybody know how to cure this?

Ultimate Vader
Originally posted by Man of Christ
he dies nowhere sure mace and yoda give him a run for his money but they cant take him. because you dont have luke on this list anywhere siddious cant possibly lose.

although the last one would be funny. i could see him using beast trick to get the rancors to destroy the arc's then he picks apart yoda

He could just lightning the rancors to ashes.

skywalker833
Oh, oops. I forgot to add the last three:

9. Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion
10. NJO Luke
11. Lotf Luke and Mara Jade.

Spartan 063
don't know how well he will fair at 9, but he dies at 10, if he somehow makes it past NJO Luke, he fails miserably at 11.

Master Crimzon
Dude, Skywalker, you kind of seem like you're trying to make Sidious die. I mean, jesus. The idea of a gauntlet isn't to pose a completely unreasonable and irrational odd at the end. This is kind of like Yoda runs the following gauntlet:

1. Aayla Secura
2. Shaak Ti
3. Agen Kolar
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Dooku
6. Anakin
7. Sidious
8. God.

LotF Luke and Mara = God.

And if he doesn't get any sort of rest, he has no chance against NJO Luke. All in all, I'd say he dies at 10.

Faunus
Why would you put Luke and Mara at the end? Especially LotF Luke. It's overkill, and the combatant should at least have a shot at completing the gauntlet.

Lucien A
Originally posted by skywalker833
Oh, oops. I forgot to add the last three:

9. Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion
10. NJO Luke
11. Lotf Luke and Mara Jade. Jesus litle buddy, you need a hug of common sense. This is like putting Republicans against Nazis---sure they look about the same, but SS and Gestapo>John McCain.

noitseuq
At best he just about manages to get past Sirak in the fight of his life and then falls to Kopecz.

Master Han
Originally posted by noitseuq
At best he just about manages to get past Sirak in the fight of his life and then falls to Kopecz.

Wait...you are cleverly trolling here, right?

Joking aside, there's nothing to suggest that Sirak would last more than twenty seconds against a drunk AotC Anakin.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Master Han
Wait...you are cleverly trolling here, right?

It's a transparent attempt to bait me after my seeming disparagement of Bane in the other thread.

Now I know I've struck a nerve. laughing out loud

Col. Valerian
Oh, Nebaris...

noitseuq
Bye.

Nephthys
Huh, Master Crimzon. What a nostalgia trip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.