TOAA VS THANOS with HOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boxy brown
THANOS- Has power over the entire omniverse and everything inside of it.

TOAA-equal to THANOS has had this power sicne the beggining of time.

Could TOAA remove the HOTU from this EQually powerful thanos.

SHOw me your reply with some deatials and supportive evidence.

fangirl101
TOAA created the heart.

What the Lord giveth, he taketh away.

ultimatethor
Not this again

boxy brown
What again ultimate :O?
I know they are equals now but can TOAA take back the power of the haert he never appeared in "The EnD" well unless you count THanos i mean the original TOAA

ultimatethor
Originally posted by boxy brown
What again ultimate :O?
I know they are equals now but can TOAA take back the power of the haert he never appeared in "The EnD" well unless you count THanos i mean the original TOAA

What i mean is that there hve been so many of these type of threads lately and they always seem to end up being bashfests that prove little.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Not this again

boxy brown
eh I dont like bahsfests

boxy brown
SO far so good ^^ pile

Enyalus
Discounting the writer angle and short of TOAA simply erasing Thanos from existence with his pencil, this is a stalemate.

Everything the TOAA was in the MU, Thanos with the Heart became.

boxy brown
check out my other threads like silver surfer vs nova and woh loks better classic or spider-man wars beyonder? pilepilepilepilepileraygunjawdrop

Endrict Nuul
eh I dont like bahsfests

Or how about a bannedfest......like those?

boxy brown
How could this thread be banned?Or how could I be banned? This seems pretty on subject and is not 1 sided if do say so my self. I'm asking a question im not making thanos or TOAA seem like al oser am I? i'm just asking if TOAA could strip Almighty THanos of his infinte power for TOAA is there original or could THnos even repel his power. OR was TOAA erased from existence hwen THAnos took the hotu. Plain and simple from my point of veiw.pilepilepilepilepilerifleraygunjawdrop

rotiart
As a technicality... If the comics are to be believed... thanos BECAME the supreme being... which means he was TOAA or equivalent. Therefore Supreme being vs. Supreme being, its a stalemate.

I made you my equal. Therefore as my equal, there is nothing you could do that I could not. Otherwise, we would not be equals. And The End would not have stated he was the supreme being.

fangirl101
Originally posted by rotiart
As a technicality... If the comics are to be believed... thanos BECAME the supreme being... which means he was TOAA or equivalent. Therefore Supreme being vs. Supreme being, its a stalemate.

I made you my equal. Therefore as my equal, there is nothing you could do that I could not. Otherwise, we would not be equals. And The End would not have stated he was the supreme being.
How could he be a supreme being and not have the power to fix a flaw with a snap of his finger? How could he be supreme and overlook adam and death. The One Above ALL never over looks anyone in the story. There for Thanos was NOT everything that THE One above was.

shokosugi
TOAA = Stan Lee smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
How could he be a supreme being and not have the power to fix a flaw with a snap of his finger? How could he be supreme and overlook adam and death. The One Above ALL never over looks anyone in the story. There for Thanos was NOT everything that THE One above was.

Adam and Death were not attacking him, and are friends/lovers. He had no reason to destroy them. Moreover, they exist outside the standard MU and are disconnected from space and time.

rotiart

Why? because the story is called The End. It is a story meant to convey the idea that characters in marvel that die and come back to life every 5 seconds would cease.

Now who would be the best character to portray that, if you were a writer? Oh Em Gee. Maybe Thanos? the most well known nihilist and worshipper of death herself?

And Thanos himself, with his new powers and insight saw what TOAA had planned. Which means he has the cognitive perceptions of TOAA... and saw the grand plan/scheme. So not only was he supreme being in power, but in mind also. He understood what the TOAA had intended without having to ask!

On panel Thanos was stated to be the supreme being. Now you can take that to mean anything you want, but considering that LT is listed as second only to TOAA, and Thanos defeated LT fairly easily... What other supreme beings would there be of the equivalent power to defeat LT so easily.

fangirl101
Why? because the story is called The End. It is a story meant to convey the idea that characters in marvel that die and come back to life every 5 seconds would cease.

Now who would be the best character to portray that, if you were a writer? Oh Em Gee. Maybe Thanos? the most well known nihilist and worshipper of death herself?

And Thanos himself, with his new powers and insight saw what TOAA had planned. Which means he has the cognitive perceptions of TOAA... and saw the grand plan/scheme. So not only was he supreme being in power, but in mind also. He understood what the TOAA had intended without having to ask!

On panel Thanos was stated to be the supreme being. Now you can take that to mean anything you want, but considering that LT is listed as second only to TOAA, and Thanos defeated LT fairly easily... What other supreme beings would there be of the equivalent power to defeat LT so easily.
So are you saying that it is outside of the power of The Supreme being to create a powersource more powerful than his creation being the LT? If Thanos were the Supreme being, then where does it say this in the panels? The best we get is Thanos own statements and silence from Eternity. Which doesn't mean jack if someone who is far more powerful than you is questioning you. You dare not anger them. And since Thanos was Supreme, how did warlock and adam slip Thanos's notice? How did Thanos have questions about who else might threaten him? Supreme beings know everything instantly. Thanos was Not God. Not the Supreme being. And his wanking is irksome. Protege is more powerful than the Lt as well. I suppose he's TOAA. Also, Classic MM was more powerul than the LT. I guess he's God too since The LT is second only to God.

Enyalus
So are you saying that it is outside of the power of The Supreme being to create a powersource more powerful than his creation being the LT? If Thanos were the Supreme being, then where does it say this in the panels? The best we get is Thanos own statements and silence from Eternity. Which doesn't mean jack if someone who is far more powerful than you is questioning you. You dare not anger them. And since Thanos was Supreme, how did warlock and adam slip Thanos's notice? How did Thanos have questions about who else might threaten him? Supreme beings know everything instantly. Thanos was Not God. Not the Supreme being. And his wanking is irksome. Protege is more powerful than the Lt as well. I suppose he's TOAA. Also, Classic MM was more powerul than the LT. I guess he's God too since The LT is second only to God.

Are you still spouting this bullshit? In addition to on panel evidence, bio evidence, handbook evidence, and writer interviews, let's use one of your DC examples.

Yahweh wanted to get to know Lucifer better. Clearly he wasn't absolutely omniscient. Yet he was the Supreme Being of the Vertigoverse.

Yeah. Stop your bullshit.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Are you still spouting this bullshit? In addition to on panel evidence, bio evidence, handbook evidence, and writer interviews, let's use one of your DC examples.

Yahweh wanted to get to know Lucifer better. Clearly he wasn't absolutely omniscient. Yet he was the Supreme Being of the Vertigoverse.

YWH isn't the presence. Stop your bullshit. Matter of fact. let me put you on ignore. Becuz I haven't insulted your pathetic pandering of certain posters. When you learn to think for yourself and not insult me, I'll take you off of block. Answer my god damned questions. Don't come at me with writer interviews and Bio's. Come at me with what's on panel in the story.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos wins because this thread sucks.

Enyalus
YWH isn't the presence. Stop your bullshit. Matter of fact.

Did I say anything about Yahweh being The Presence? No. Learn to comprehend basic English. I said Yahweh was the Supreme being of the Vertigoverse. Which is true. He was a Supreme Being, and still not absolutely omniscient.

So your assertion regarding Thanos fails. Horribly. In the Thanos mini, two years after The End, Thanos states that he became the Supreme Being on panel while talking to Warlock. Since Warlock was there, he would know. I've posted the scans in another thread which you chose to ignore then, too.

Dark-Jaxx
If you are not omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, you are not truly a supreme being.

fangirl101
Did I say anything about Yahweh being The Presence? No. Learn to comprehend basic English. I said Yahweh was the Supreme being of the Vertigoverse. Which is true. He was a Supreme Being, and still not absolutely omniscient.

So your assertion regarding Thanos fails. Horribly. In the Thanos mini, two years after The End, Thanos states that he became the Supreme Being on panel while talking to Warlock. Since Warlock was there, he would know. I've posted the scans in another thread which you chose to ignore then, too.
Thanos's statements mean jack to me. Show me an on panel description of him as The One above all. And YWh isn't a supreme being. So your use of him was calculated. I"m talking Supreme being of a company. As in MOM, the Presence, TOAA. Absolute authority.

Enyalus
Thanos's statements mean jack to me. Show me an on panel description of him as The One above all.

Show me one on panel narration statement saying that the Presence is the Supreme Being of the entire DCU. 'Cause from this point on, I'm going to be like you and disregard what comes out of the Spectre and Source's and The Presence's mouth, in favor of narration panels.

And YWh isn't a supreme being. So your use of him was calculated.

Isn't? True. That's Elaine. Was? Yes. He was the Supreme Being of the Vertigo universe, which as you claim is unconnected to the DCU and thus has nothing to do with The Presence.

fangirl101

Show me one on panel narration statement saying that the Presence is the Supreme Being of the entire DCU. 'Cause from this point on, I'm going to be like you and disregard what comes out of the Spectre and Source's and The Presence's mouth, in favor of narration panels.

Isn't? True. That's Elaine. Was? Yes. He was the Supreme Being of the Vertigo universe, which as you claim is unconnected to the DCU and thus has nothing to do with The Presence.
Vertigo is a part of DC. and Thus under the Presence. The Presence is the Panel. What he speaks is the absolute truth. he doesn't need a panel becuz he is the panel. It's the same when Kirby was talking to the FF. We know that he's the one above all. He needs no panel. What he speaks is. Thanos speaking means jack. Thanos has called himself God before.

Enyalus
I don't believe you or your interpretation.

There, that was easy.

As for this thread, as a fight in-universe, it's a stalemate.

fangirl101
I don't believe you or your interpretation.

There, that was easy.

As for this thread, as a fight in-universe, it's a stalemate.
You don't have to believe me. No where does any panel state than thanos is the one above all.

And that in universe bull shit is a way for thanos wankers to say he was God. he wasn't. In universe my ass. He didn't know where warlock and Death were. And guess what? TOAA did. He put them there. Thus Thanos was NEVER TOAA. A supreme being exist inside AND outside of the reality in which they control. They are the reality and at the same time sustain the reality and at the same time are above the reality.

Enyalus
Again and again and again and again this has been told to you, fangirl - try to pay attention one last time:

THANOS WAS NOT TOAA. NO ONE SAID HE WAS. THANOS IS THANOS. THANOS HAD TOAA'S IN-UNIVERSE POWER. THANOS IS NOT A WRITER. THANOS WAS NOT TOAA EVER. NO ONE SAID HE WAS. THANOS WAS THE SUPREME BEING OF THE MARVELVERSE AND BECAME WHAT THE TOAA HAD BEEN FROM AN IN-UNIVERSE PERSPECTIVE.

That will be all.

Dark-Jaxx
Did anyone who isn't fallible state Thanos was a supreme being?

fangirl101
Again and again and again and again this has been told to you, fangirl - try to pay attention one last time:

THANOS WAS NOT TOAA. NO ONE SAID HE WAS. THANOS IS THANOS. THANOS HAD TOAA'S IN-UNIVERSE POWER. THANOS IS NOT A WRITER. THANOS WAS NOT TOAA EVER. NO ONE SAID HE WAS. THANOS WAS THE SUPREME BEING OF THE MARVELVERSE AND BECAME WHAT THE TOAA HAD BEEN FROM AN IN-UNIVERSE PERSPECTIVE.

That will be all.
Where the hell are you getting that TOAA is a writer? TOAA is a character created by marvel. It has been on panel shown as the Kirby Avatar and a telephone. It has a trademarked name. The one above All. Thanos wasn't this character. Thus Thanos was not God. He was not Supreme. He did not have it's power. Thanos was not Omnicient. He wasn't even all powerful. He had to destroy the universe to fix a flaw? God has no limits. he can literally think something and fix it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Did anyone who isn't fallible state Thanos was a supreme being?

On panel? Thanos wasn't fallible and he stated it. Before and after he lost the power.

Dark-Jaxx
On panel? Thanos wasn't fallible and he stated it. Before and after he lost the power. Only Thanos is fallible.

Enyalus
Only Thanos is fallible.

Don't make me hit you.

rotiart

Hrm. How to answer all that...
-Yes TOAA can make something stronger than LT if he wanted. Yes it could be the HOTI. That is a good point.
Btw. If you are going to ignore everything Thanos says as true, then say so, and i'll stop trying to make any sort of point with you.

-In the End issue 6, Thanos states that he has usurped the supreme power, and yet even he, the master manipulator was being manipulated. That he had usurped supreme power from his predescessor, but goes on to realize that he was still following the 'will' of the previous. It was all know to the previous how this will all pan out. Thano himself realized it almost as soon as he began contemplating it.

Thanos even says "if HE went to all the trouble to ensnare me, then there will be no way out. Check and mate".

Thanos knows his divine authority, power, etc. He gains divine insight. He knows that there is no other course of action. And who else would "HE" be other than TOAA. And if the power belonged to the supreme being, than who else again, but TOAA?

And btw... if you don't trust in thanos's statements... realize that in secret wars... the power levels of the cosmic cube were stated by thanos...

and the power of the ig was as stated by thanos.. and yet witness all that those items did ....

If you are looking for a loophole, like thanos did in issue 6, i don't see you finding it.

btw. as far as anything slipping thanos's notice... he had JUST received the power, and was still adjusting to it. Also thanos has a character trait of gaining and giving up absolute power, IG, CC, HOTI.

rotiart
THANOS- Has power over the entire omniverse and everything inside of it.

TOAA-equal to THANOS has had this power sicne the beggining of time.

Could TOAA remove the HOTU from this EQually powerful thanos.

SHOw me your reply with some deatials and supportive evidence.

OMG. I just re read the thread... okay so...

Thanos has the power over the entire omniverse...

Whereas TOAA is basically regular thanos...

IF Thanos was Toaa, and Toaa was Thanos... Thats like saying... your boss and you switch positions, what would you do? I'd fire him, and set a company mandate that if the former manager comes within visual distance of our building he is to be shot on sight. :P

wierd.

fangirl101
Hrm. How to answer all that...
-Yes TOAA can make something stronger than LT if he wanted. Yes it could be the HOTI. That is a good point.
Btw. If you are going to ignore everything Thanos says as true, then say so, and i'll stop trying to make any sort of point with you.

-In the End issue 6, Thanos states that he has usurped the supreme power, and yet even he, the master manipulator was being manipulated. That he had usurped supreme power from his predescessor, but goes on to realize that he was still following the 'will' of the previous. It was all know to the previous how this will all pan out. Thano himself realized it almost as soon as he began contemplating it.

Thanos even says "if HE went to all the trouble to ensnare me, then there will be no way out. Check and mate".

Thanos knows his divine authority, power, etc. He gains divine insight. He knows that there is no other course of action. And who else would "HE" be other than TOAA. And if the power belonged to the supreme being, than who else again, but TOAA?

And btw... if you don't trust in thanos's statements... realize that in secret wars... the power levels of the cosmic cube were stated by thanos...

and the power of the ig was as stated by thanos.. and yet witness all that those items did ....

If you are looking for a loophole, like thanos did in issue 6, i don't see you finding it.

btw. as far as anything slipping thanos's notice... he had JUST received the power, and was still adjusting to it. Also thanos has a character trait of gaining and giving up absolute power, IG, CC, HOTI.
Thanos's statements are never taken seriously by me. EVER. He states he is God all of the time. Really. I go by feats. By Feats, The IG is powerful. By feats, The cosmic cubes are powerful. Etc. Thanos if truly as poweful as the One above all, would also have something very important. The Will and Authority to do what he wanted. he could not. Thus he did not have his power. Power isn't just energy. Power is Authority. It's Will to control the power. President Bush is the most powerful man in the world. Not because of his physical might but, His Authority. Thanos didn't have that.

rotiart
Ba ba ba... Thanos was the TOAA in position, power, and mind. He just didn't want it, so he gave it up. And the fact that his power was limited to that Actuality had nothing to do with the fact that his power is only that great In-Universe. It was only that great, because at that time that was the only thing he thought to do with it.

Against the heroes, he released a wave of energy wiping them out.
Against the gods, he did the same.
Then against the gods, he absorbed them all.
Then he absorbed all of THAT actuality within himself, basically taking the cancer of the universe within his own body (something I could attribute to Jesus, the chosen messenger of god, taking the sins of man within himself)

Thanos did not attempt, did not consider other actualities. What if he had? Shoot.... er? :P

fangirl101
Ba ba ba... Thanos was the TOAA in position, power, and mind. He just didn't want it, so he gave it up. And the fact that his power was limited to that Actuality had nothing to do with the fact that his power is only that great In-Universe. It was only that great, because at that time that was the only thing he thought to do with it.

Against the heroes, he released a wave of energy wiping them out.
Against the gods, he did the same.
Then against the gods, he absorbed them all.
Then he absorbed all of THAT actuality within himself, basically taking the cancer of the universe within his own body (something I could attribute to Jesus, the chosen messenger of god, taking the sins of man within himself)

Thanos did not attempt, did not consider other actualities. What if he had? Shoot.... er? :P
Thanos's power wasn't that great becuz TOAA hadn't willed it to be. Game set, and match.

rotiart
Thanos's statements are never taken seriously by me. EVER. He states he is God all of the time. Really. I go by feats. By Feats, The IG is powerful. By feats, The cosmic cubes are powerful. Etc. Thanos if truly as poweful as the One above all, would also have something very important. The Will and Authority to do what he wanted. he could not. Thus he did not have his power. Power isn't just energy. Power is Authority. It's Will to control the power. President Bush is the most powerful man in the world. Not because of his physical might but, His Authority. Thanos didn't have that.

GOD is infallible. He can make no mistakes. However HE did. Wrap your head around it. He created a universe where heroes die and reborn more than he wanted. So he creates a series of events that lead to Thanos doing what he ended up doing what he had to do. Thanos knew what he had to do. Just because someone set a course for which you have no way out, does not mean. Thanos gave up the power, because it had no meaning to him. Thanos also corrected to universe to the way it should have been, and as a reward, Thanos got the one thing he always wanted, the twisted love of Death herself. Thanos has never wanted to be God. Every, Every, Every thing he does is to gain the affection or Mistress Death. The soul gems destroying galaxies? The creation of the IG? The cosmic Cube incident? The cosmic madonna thing? Yah. All of it. To gain Deaths attention.

Just as a side thought, think about this. In OUR reality, for certain chrisitans God is infallible. Consider. If God was infallible, and he made man in his image, why would man have eaten the apple and fallen from heaven. Why would god have to create a son to send to earth to pay for OUR sins. Why would God kill first born children. He could simply correct everything. For he is the almighty. Right?

Sometimes, even god makes mistakes :P (waits to stoned)

rotiart
Thanos's power wasn't that great becuz TOAA hadn't willed it to be. Game set, and match.

What game are you playing that you think you've won. hahahha.. put the wii controllers down. big grin

Enyalus

thumb up

fangirl101
GOD is infallible. He can make no mistakes. However HE did. Wrap your head around it. He created a universe where heroes die and reborn more than he wanted. So he creates a series of events that lead to Thanos doing what he ended up doing what he had to do. Thanos knew what he had to do. Just because someone set a course for which you have no way out, does not mean. Thanos gave up the power, because it had no meaning to him. Thanos also corrected to universe to the way it should have been, and as a reward, Thanos got the one thing he always wanted, the twisted love of Death herself. Thanos has never wanted to be God. Every, Every, Every thing he does is to gain the affection or Mistress Death. The soul gems destroying galaxies? The creation of the IG? The cosmic Cube incident? The cosmic madonna thing? Yah. All of it. To gain Deaths attention.

Just as a side thought, think about this. In OUR reality, for certain chrisitans God is infallible. Consider. If God was infallible, and he made man in his image, why would man have eaten the apple and fallen from heaven. Why would god have to create a son to send to earth to pay for OUR sins. Why would God kill first born children. He could simply correct everything. For he is the almighty. Right?

Um No. let's get your thinking right. Man was made in God's image but, Wasn't not God. The only creations that are God are his spirit, and his word. Thus why they never mess up. God also knew that man was going to mess up before he created him. Thus he was always in control. Never made a mistake. Jesus, who was the word of God, hence God's first creation, volunteered. And God knew that he would. So God never made a mistake.

As for The End. It's obvious that Thanos wasn't TOAA nor did he have his power. You cannot have the power of the President of the United states, unless you are the president. Name is just as important as title and position.

Enyalus
As for The End. It's obvious that Thanos wasn't TOAA nor did he have his power. You cannot have the power of the President of the United states, unless you are the president. Name is just as important as title and position.

Everything the Almighty was, Thanos became. So confirmed by Eternity. And Eternity would know what he's talking about - being the embodiment of the omniverse, and all.

fangirl101
Everything the Almighty was, Thanos became. So confirmed by Eternity. And Eternity would know what he's talking about - being the embodiment of the omniverse, and all.
Eternity didn't say anything. So where did he confirm this?

Enyalus
Eternity didn't say anything. So where did he confirm this?

Eternity confirmed it, I said. Thanos said "Surely you must realize that everything the Almighty was, I now am. Did you ever demand anything of him?" Eternity goes, "Yes, but..."

Eternity confirms it, on panel, that Thanos became everything that the Almighty was. Who is the Almighty? TOAA.

fangirl101
Eternity confirmed it, I said. Thanos said "Surely you must realize that everything the Almighty was, I now am? Did you ever demand anything of him?" Eternity goes, "Yes, but..."

Eternity confirms it, on panel, that Thanos became everything that the Almighty was. Who is the Almighty? TOAA.
Yes, But? Um no. And what the hell would eternity know? He's never been confirmed to know who TOAA was. That would be the LT. Tried and failed.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Not this again

rotiart
Um No. let's get your thinking right. Man was made in God's image but, Wasn't not God. The only creations that are God are his spirit, and his word. Thus why they never mess up. God also knew that man was going to mess up before he created him. Thus he was always in control. Never made a mistake. Jesus, who was the word of God, hence God's first creation, volunteered. And God knew that he would. So God never made a mistake.

If the President is incapacitated, or gives up his power, the Vice President... his chosen running mate becomes president. However, with the power... does not mean that other countries/entities will listen to you as they did your predecessor.

Also, You may be president, but different things may occur under different terms. Democracy in action big grin

Enyalus
Yes, But? Um no. And what the hell would eternity know? He's never been confirmed to know who TOAA was. That would be the LT. Tried and failed.

Eternity is part of the Celestial Trinity. Just under the LT. And the embodiment of the omniverse. So yes, he knows what he's talking about. The 'Yes' part corresponds to him confirming that Thanos was now the Almighty, and the 'but...' part is referring to him making demands on Thanos. Because Eternity did not feel it was appropriate that a villain such as Thanos should now become God.

rotiart

By the same logic, he's never been confirmed to NOT know who TOAA was.

And the record spins round and round.

fangirl101
Eternity is part of the Celestial Trinity. Just under the LT. And the embodiment of the omniverse. So yes, he knows what he's talking about. The 'Yes' part corresponds to him confirming that Thanos was now the Almighty, and the 'but...' part is referring to him making demands on Thanos. Because Eternity did not feel it was appropriate that a villain such as Thanos should now become God.
No now Eternity is the embodiment of the Omniverse? Where is this stated? More extrapolation of crack marvel addicts who continually seek ways to make everyone in marvel an omniversal power.

Enyalus
No now Eternity is the embodiment of the Omniverse? Where is this stated? More extrapolation of crack marvel addicts who continually seek ways to make everyone in marvel an omniversal power.

Multi-Eternity embodies all universes, etc. "Universes being destroyed and reborn," I know you've seen the scan. Mr. Master's posted it a lot.

Knowsbleed33
Eternity embodies the Prime Multiverse.

fangirl101
Multi-Eternity embodies all universes, etc. "Universes being destroyed and reborn," I know you've seen the scan. Mr. Master's posted it a lot.
Then why isn't he Omni-eternity? So now the UN is omniversal in power? and the Crack marvel addicts continue.

rotiart

howsabout .... the FF4 abraxas saga.

Abraxas destroyed/altered, numerous realities...

What did Reed apparently do? He turned the UN on Multiversal Eternity... thereby resealing Abraxas.. and correcting it all...

Dark-Jaxx
Eternity is the embodiment of the Prime Multiverse, not the entire Marvel Omniverse.

Enyalus
Eternity is the embodiment of the Prime Multiverse, not the entire Marvel Omniverse.

Meh, cool. Whatever. Still has no bearing whatsoever on his knowledge of TOAA.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Eternity embodies the Prime Multiverse.

thumb up

rotiart

Personally I used to believe Eternity represented only the 616 universe, and there was one eternity for each numbered creation...

But since the whole Abraxas thing. Its unclear. Fire the UN once and you correct it all. Lemme explain.

Any universe that does not have a Galactus sets Abraxas free. Abraxas killed several Galactus. which means correcting one universe would not be enough to have sealed Abraxas. When fired you saw one Eternity hit. And then all was better. Thereby saying that there is one eternity for all the marvel universes.. 616. 626.. whatever.

So now I am of the belief that there is only 1 Eternity, who has different avatars of himself in each reality, each a portion of the sum that is the multiversal Eternity.

This is not to say I think there is an Eternity for the Omniverse... at least not yet. :/ I misread the comment about omniverse and jumped the gun.

Knowsbleed33
Could be he only killed all the Galactuses within the Prime Multiverse (Earth-616 and all it's pocket Universes).

rotiart
??? Theres only 1 galactus in 616.

occultdestroyer

What the f**k?

Yahweh is NOT The Presence.
Never was, never will be.

fangirl101
But there is a Galactus in every eternity with in the multiverse.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

Yahweh is NOT The Presence.
Never was, never will be.

Where are you getting that I ever said he was?

Knowsbleed33

What about all the Universes that branch directly off Earth-616?

rotiart
But there is a Galactus in every eternity with in the multiverse.

what?

Okay just to clarify what i was trying to say... theres a multiverse..
which is a bunch of very similar universes.. each universe having similar things....

Each reality/actuality/universe has its own...
eternity
galactus who is not a multiversal creature like.. say death.
earth
pocket dimesions such as dormammus realm/hell.. mephistos home... etc..

Our Universe/earth designation is 616...

and you might find similarities like... each universe has a wolverine... or team of xmen... or silver surfer... who is evil or good... whatever...

but the true multiverse is not earth 616. Earth 616 is merely one of a myriad of stories out there... it is the one we read. For example the ultimates storyline is a part of the multiverse.. but its like earth 1200 or soemthing like that.

Knowsbleed33
The 616 continuity is its own multiverse.

rotiart
The 616 continuity is its own multiverse.

... ? what. elaborate please. Its the main... reality.. storyline continuity... but taht doesn't mean there are multiple galactuses.. Go further with your explanation please..

And mind you, if you bring up exiles... those are other earths/ universes that the exiles travel too.. that have their own numbers/ designations.

even age of apocaplyse was its own number... say 500 or something such. theres a handbook out there somewhere i've seen mentioning it.

yes we read stories... that mention other universes... but each universe... even our 616 is part of the story of the larger multiverse. Although we primarily see stories that deal with 616, we occasionly get to see glimpses into those other universes... and i'm not even talking about the what ifs, hereoes reborn, ultimates.. stuff... which are all alternate earths... not part of 616, but part of our marvel multiverse.

Knowsbleed33
Exiles belongs to the Ultraverse I believe, Earth-93060. Marvel is made up of many different multiverses. Ultraverse, Mangaverse, Amalgam etc.

The Prime Multiverse contains the 616 continuity and any alternate realities that are similar to 616, but have obvious differences. Examples would be the Ultimates, MC2, All the What If's.

The Eternity you think of is the embodiment of the Prime Multiverse.

Atleast this is how the handbook explains it. Someone else can probably explain it better.

boxy brown
Guys you're getting off my true question "could TOAA strip THANOS of the possession of TOAA's in-universe power"

also checkout my other threads silver surfer vsnova and battle of looks classic beyonder vs spiderman wars beyonder.pilepilepilepilerifleraygunsurrender

boxy brown
I have other threads like who looks better spider man wars or classic beyonder silver surfer vs nova and galctus vs ego the living planet

Mindset
Exiles belongs to the Ultraverse I believe, Earth-93060. Marvel is made up of many different multiverses. Ultraverse, Mangaverse, Amalgam etc.

The Prime Multiverse contains the 616 continuity and any alternate realities that are similar to 616, but have obvious differences. Examples would be the Ultimates, MC2, All the What If's.

The Eternity you think of is the embodiment of the Prime Multiverse.

Atleast this is how the handbook explains it. Someone else can probably explain it better. Ultimates universe is Earth-1610

MC2 is Earth-982

Mr Master

No now Eternity is the embodiment of the Omniverse?

Where is this stated?
Stated by Roma, the OMNIVERSAL Guardian!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792375_Et.jpg

"Eternity withIN it ... ALL That Ever Was, Ever Is, or Ever Will Be, exists"

Also stated by Dr Strange:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721893_etrw0.jpg

"You don't understand?

Eternity IS A GOD! He is ...
the complete embodiment of everyone and everything ...
... on All levels of Creation"

Indeed! (literally depicted happening on panel)

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721892_etpf1.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

Now, go read a comic for once!

More extrapolation of crack marvel addicts
who continually seek ways to make everyone in marvel an omniversal power.
The usual ignorant gibberish.

So, if we're on crack, you must be on meth.

Oh, and you've been proven WRONG yet again, and again, and again!

Utrigita
The One Above All for the win.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mindset
Ultimates universe is Earth-1610

MC2 is Earth-982

Oh, so they're considered seperate? I wasn't 100% on that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.