Yes, this deserves its VERY OWN thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
Odds are this will close, but I am fine with that, I didn't want to stick into some random thread (so apparently it gets its own random thread?? stick out tongue ).

ANYWAYS! I know how much people in here go on and on about how amazing ESB is, which I agree, its my favorite of the saga, followed by ROTS. BUT, and I found this rather amusing as I was reading through the Underworld 3 thread in the movies discussion...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=494450&pagenumber=2

Haha some people in there found ESB to be the most BORING of the entire OT and thought ROTJ was absolutely the best!! embarrasment

I could not believe what I was reading stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
mhm.

THE JLRTENJAC

queeq
ESB rules. Everyone who disagrees should be tar-and-feathered. But everyone is entitled to their opinion of course. stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
tarred and feathered? tsk tsk. they should be EXECUTED AT DAWN! and only if we kill them sepuku style will their honor be regained.

queeq
I don't want theuir honor regained, I prefer major humiliation.

coolmovies
well am a movie fan and i have to say Empire is the best of the lot . You can forget about ANH ROTJ

queeq
Well, we need them to get ESB.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Well, we need them to get ESB.

Want to hear a secret? I only bought ANH and ROTJ when the limited editon 06 DVDs came out...no Empire. Hahaha.

Hybris
Don't throw lightsabers or deathsticks at me for this: but I liked ROTJ better than ESB (well obviously if you don't include the ewoks) and in my opinion A New Hope was the worst of the OT.

coolmovies
Originally posted by sweersa
Want to hear a secret? I only bought ANH and ROTJ when the limited editon 06 DVDs came out...no Empire. Hahaha.

I only have Empire on dvd !!! Happy Dance

sweersa
Originally posted by coolmovies
I only have Empire on dvd !!! Happy Dance

Hahaha. We complete each other.

queeq

Guess that one was sold out then, you got the crumbs.

sweersa
Guess that one was sold out then, you got the crumbs.

I figured ESP was the least changed so why bother getting it on DVD again? I may get it becuase didn't they do very bad color "correction" to the DVD 04 releases?

queeq
It shows primarily on ANH and ROTJ.

sweersa
It shows primarily on ANH and ROTJ.

Oh, well I guess I don't need ESB then. lol

So long as the lightsabers are not pink when it should be red or green when it should be blue, I am happy.

THE JLRTENJAC

I have all 3 on DVD, doubled. Happy Dance

Of course one set technically belongs to my parents...

sweersa
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
I have all 3 on DVD, doubled. Happy Dance

Of course one set technically belongs to my parents...

Hehe. Same here.

queeq
Dito.

sweersa
Really?

queeq
Well, dito on two sets. But they're both all mine.

General G
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
tarred and feathered? tsk tsk. they should be EXECUTED AT DAWN! and only if we kill them sepuku style will their honor be regained.

Drawn and quartered?? wink

I have two sets of the original trilogy, wait...OK I have three smile

And for the PT...lol I don't even really have one anymore...they kinda crapped out on me sad I need new ones...stat.

Any news on a full saga box set??

sweersa
Well, dito on two sets. But they're both all mine.

Riiiiight. :P

Thought we had ya eh?

queeq
Nope

sweersa
Nope

Oh well.

queeq
hehehe

SIDIOUS 66
I liked ROTJ better than i liked ESB, because Palpatine played a way bigger role in it.

I just thought of something. ESB also stands for east side blood.

General G
Yes, the Palpatine/Vader/Luke scenes are really the only thing that saved that movie for me erm

sweersa
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I liked ROTJ better than i liked ESB, because Palpatine played a way bigger role in it.

I just thought of something. ESB also stands for east side blood.

Yeah but in Empire we sort of get two different faces of the Emperor. lol

queeq
Hehehe

coolmovies
ya we get a granny in 1980 and a old man in 04 laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.