Kar Vastor vs Gethzerion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
They battle in the jungle of Haruun Kal.

Who is a more powerful user of the dark side, and why?

Lucien A
Gethzerion becuase she exploded a molar and Palpatine feared her. Take that logic.

Faunus
Vastor is nigh unstoppable in the jungle. I don't know much about Gethzerion, but she would need to be firmly upper-tier to beat him in an all-out setting.

Red Nemesis
Faunus is smart.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Vastor is nigh unstoppable in the jungle. I don't know much about Gethzerion, but she would need to be firmly upper-tier to beat him in an all-out setting.

Vastor wasn't the one whom the most powerful Sith Lord in history (who is the most powerful official in history of the most powerful regime in history -- notice a recurring theme) feared enough to interdict an entire planet. And as Tangible God correctly points out, has he ever exploded a molar? Those bastards are durable!

Lucien A
Especially the Wisom's. It took eleven shots of concentrated heroine to get mine out. Where was Geth when I needed her?

Faunus
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Faunus is smart. Duh.

Gethzerion sucks. Vastor breaks peoples' faces and shit, bruised up Mace Windu real bad, abused people, cut kids in half, scared people, got really really ripped, tackled people, cut people in half, Force-pwned people, and was scary and violent.

And yeah, wisdom teeth >>> other molars. I bet Vastor's broken/cut/scared wisdom teeth.

Gideon
Gethzerion waved her hand and owned a large group of stormtroopers.

Palpatine thinks Gethzerion is better than Vastor. And my Master, the Great Publius, thinks you're an embarrassingly stupid douche.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Gethzerion waved her hand and owned a large group of stormtroopers.Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Publius is my unwitting servant.

I mean...

Cpt. Valerian
Well, Faunus, I believe that the simple fact that Gethzerion was feared by Sidious proves he thought she was better.

Unless he didn't know of Vastor's existence. Or he just didn't give a flying f*ck about him, which, again, tells us he didn't consider him a threat.

Gideon
Actually, Gethzerion did own a bunch of stormtroopers by waving her hand in CoPL.

I read Janus's argument, by the way. Not surprisingly, it's terrible. Truejedi (who is currently sleep deprived and high) could do better.

Faunus
Actually, Gethzerion did own a bunch of stormtroopers by waving her hand in CoPL.

I read Janus's argument, by the way. Not surprisingly, it's terrible. Truejedi (who is currently sleep deprived and high) could do better. WTF is CoPL?

Seriously, you need to cite sources better. The first time you mentioned Kueller - about a month and a half ago - I had no idea who he was. I still have no idea what source he appears in.

I hate you.

Lucien A
Courtship of Princess Leia.

Red Nemesis
Proof that Palpatine thought about Vastor at all? When Vastor was at full power, Palpatine didn't know about him at all. Mace brought him back (and to Palpatine's attention) without hands. He was hardly a threat. Gethzerion was leader of a powerful Force using tradition.

Gideon
Proof that Palpatine thought about Vastor at all? When Vastor was at full power, Palpatine didn't know about him at all. Mace brought him back (and to Palpatine's attention) without hands. He was hardly a threat. Gethzerion was leader of a powerful Force using tradition.

That was intended to be sarcastic, Red.

Red Nemesis
I would think that you would avoid sarcasm in the same post with Publius's name. It seems disrespectful.

Gideon
I would think that you would avoid sarcasm in the same post with Publius's name. It seems disrespectful.

I agree.

That's precisely why I mentioned Publius's name in the subsequent sentence only. The dot-like punctuation is called a period and represents the end of a sentence.

Aren't you the Grammar Nazi?

Red Nemesis
I don't know what you are talking about. It was in the same post. Re-read my sentence- I said in the same post.

It isn't like I would notice a mistake and edit it before you made your comment, then deny the edit itself to make you look silly...

*whistles innocently*

chilled monkey
Vastor wasn't the one whom the most powerful Sith Lord in history (who is the most powerful official in history of the most powerful regime in history -- notice a recurring theme) feared enough to interdict an entire planet.

Not surprising, since he didn't even know Vastor existed.

truejedi
so why didn't sidious try to make Gethzerion his apprentice? He tries on everyone else. Did sidious think gethzerion more powerful then himself?

Darth_Glentract
Nah, he just doesn't like ugly bitches.

Really, he actually is very sexist (as is SW in general) so that probably was part of it. And she was very old. Being powerful isn't enough to make someone a good apprentice (Dooku was just an interim between Maul and Anakin). Kadann was supposed to have been very powerful too, but Sidious passed him up as well (probably because of age).

kotorfan
Originally posted by Faunus
WTF is CoPL?

Seriously, you need to cite sources better. The first time you mentioned Kueller - about a month and a half ago - I had no idea who he was. I still have no idea what source he appears in.

I hate you.

one of the books where luke was fighting him in before njo i think cuz he wasn't all uber and he almost got defeated by kueller

Lucien A
Originally posted by truejedi
so why didn't sidious try to make Gethzerion his apprentice? He tries on everyone else. Did sidious think gethzerion more powerful then himself? Or too cunning, too ambitious, too feral, too old and established in her own system of beliefs. Who knows?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lucien A
Or too cunning, too ambitious, too feral, too old and established in her own system of beliefs. Who knows?

Being a force witch of Dathomir is why, based on the culture on Dathomir (men are slaves and their main job is to have sex to ensure that there will be future generations of force witches) there is no way Gethzerion would become an apprentice to a man, even one more powerful then her such as Palpatine.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
men are slaves and their main job is to have sex

Doesn't sound to bad to me stick out tongue

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Doesn't sound to bad to me stick out tongue
Neither to me,wait if Palpatine didn't want her......is he gay? no expression

Lucien A
Neither to me,wait if Palpatine didn't want her......is he gay? no expression What, you think he kept Vader around just as an apprentice?

truejedi
What, you think he kept Vader around just as an apprentice?

actually yes... I would love to continue to believe that he kept Vader around as an apprentice only. It would make me happy to continue to believe that. innocent

Elite Hunter
What, you think he kept Vader around just as an apprentice?

Well Vader looks like he is missing a very important piece of equipment.

On a serious note, can we learn the fate of Vastor after shatterpoint?

truejedi
really though, i don't think obi cut that off. Burned off? maybe. Can you think of any worse fate than having your unit burned off? i mean, honestly?
nanerscared

Darth_Glentract
Well Vader looks like he is missing a very important piece of equipment.

On a serious note, can we learn the fate of Vastor after shatterpoint?

Rotted, basically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.