The Haunting Of Molly Hartley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I am enraged at how horrible the haunting of molly heartly was.

It was ****ing incredibly disappointing, and without a doubt the WORST movie I have seen in a VERY long time. (Not counting spoofs)

I needed to make a thread to explain how horrible this movie was.

It

-Wasn't Scary
-Sucked
-Didn't explain anything
-The Starting 30 minutes was useless nothing
-IT WASN'T SCARY
-They had random sound effects and moving things that were horribly done.
-The people who allowed this movie in theaters needs to be smashed with a hammer.

For the love of GOD do not go and see this shit-hole movie.

**** it was bad, so bad.

vincent

Vinny Valentine
Honestly.

You do not understand how BAD this movie is.

Go eat burritos for two hours, take a crap, and you'll be more happy with that then this movie.

It was SO ****ING BAD.

Vinny Valentine
ARGH, I CAN'T GET OVER HOW BAD IT WAS... Read This from a movie review site

"Some movies are bad, and that's not good. But some movies are so bad, so amateurish, so bizarrely unappealing in every single respect that you're left in awe that the filmmakers even knew which end of the camera to point at their actors. The Haunting of Molly Hartley is that kind of film, a movie made by people so devoid of common sense that you're amazed they understand written speech and know how to use simple tools. There is no purpose to it: Is it Christian propaganda? Is it supposed to scare the audience? Is it supposed to entertain any living creature? It fails on all counts, and so the only purpose I could find for it was that it was a movie setting out to hit every single motion picture cliche -- all of them -- as hard as possible.

Opening with two teenaged lovers being killed eleven years ago, the movie kicks things off by jamming in four "Jumping Cats" in just the first ten minutes. A Jumping Cat is that unfortunate moment in a horror movie when the music builds, the tension mounts, and something leaps at the actress... and it's only the cat. Phew. In the opening scene of Molly Hartley we get the wind (Cat 1) birds thrown at the actress (Cat 2), a boyfriend saying boo (Cat 3) and a masked stranger in the background who turns out to be her dad (Cat 4). Four cats! Cut to the present day, and young singer Haley Bennett, playing the titular Molly Hartley, shows up for the first day at her private school. Her dad is worried about her; there's something mysterious in her past and she skips her appointment with the school counselor. The most popular boy at school (Chace Crawford of Gossip Girl) likes her, but his mean girlfriend warns Molly to stay away. "

Impediment
Don't hold back your emotions, Neil. Tell how you really feel.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Impediment
Don't hold back your emotions, Neil. Tell how you really feel.

Rotten tomatoes gave it a 0.0% out of 100.

MildPossession
That's why ever since I saw the trailer, I haven't bothered to see it...

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by MildPossession
That's why ever since I saw the trailer, I haven't bothered to see it...

Same here. The trailer made me not want to see it.

BruceSkywalker
Total crap,

bad acting all around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.