Rage of The Red Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
What do you guys think of the Red Lanterns so far? To me they are worse than Sinestro Corp.

Will the Red Lanterns be part of the DCU for years to come?

Galan007
there is already a general final crisis thread, so there's really no need for this one.

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
there is already a general final crisis thread, so there's really no need for this one. How do you figure that?

Just because they may be slightly involved in final crisis, and I'm not even sure they are myself, doesn't mean they aren't individually worthy of a thread!

Hell I find the Red Lanterns to seem much more appealing story line than this final crisis stuff that still really doesn't make much sense to me. Something about Darkseid wining a war in heaven or something, still not sure but whatever it is hasn't drawn enough fascination for me to even look into it that far.

Now the Red Lanterns however have me very excited. That could be because Green Lanterns are one of my few DC preferences thou too.

Anyway regardless the Red Lanterns are more than separate enough for their own thread. IMO

jumpmann
Rage of The Red Lanterns has absolutely nothing to do with Final Crisis. Hal mentions a God's death in one panel, and that's the entire connection.

No need for people who don't know what they're talking about to post in this thread.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Entity

Hell I find the Red Lanterns to seem much more appealing story line than this final crisis stuff that still really doesn't make much sense to me. Something about Darkseid wining a war in heaven or something, still not sure but whatever it is hasn't drawn enough fascination for me to even look into it that far.

Now the Red Lanterns however have me very excited. That could be because Green Lanterns are one of my few DC preferences thou too.

Anyway regardless the Red Lanterns are more than separate enough for their own thread. IMO

Co-sign. I find the Green Lantern/Blackest Night far more interesting than Final Crisis. Green Lantern is the one title in DC I look forward the most each month.

I still dont know what Final Crisis is about. Since its not that appealing, I guess I dont put too much mind on it.

Endrict Nuul
there is already a general final crisis thread, so there's really no need for this one.

Yeah, but Rage is about the Blackest Night and not FC. Rage just happen to start in FC thats all.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by the Darkone
What do you guys think of the Red Lanterns so far? To me they are worse than Sinestro Corp.

Will the Red Lanterns be part of the DCU for years to come?

I loved it! it was really great, I always had the feeling that BN was going to be better than FC by a long shot.

roughrider
Geez...first the Sinestro Corps(aka Yellow Lanterns), now there's Red Lanterns, Blue Lanterns, and next summer it will be the Black Lanterns...
Is Geoff Johns reading Hulk these days? What with the Red, Green & Grey hulks around... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Coming soon will be the Rainbow Lanterns, all dressed to look like the Village People! stick out tongue

willRules
Yeah, blackest night will end with a white lantern saving the day big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
Yeah, blackest night will end with a white lantern saving the day big grin

Then McDuffie will try killing Johns.

willRules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

He may cry foul play, but who will the police believe??? eek! confused

roughrider
He may cry foul play, but who will the police believe??? eek! confused

Oooh...playing the race card... evil face
It's low, but it can keep you out of jail quite often!

Raoul

i lol'd.

guy222
art is amazing

good start

BlackZero30x
well i defiantly say i liked it, and i think that their only weakness might be anger management lol jk...but really i did love this book...iv wanted red lanterns since i was a mere lad lol

Raoul
am i the only one who lol'd at that messed up cat?

BruceSkywalker
I loved the firs issue..

Atrocitus is a badass

My personal feeling right now is that The GLC and SC may have to team up

manjaro
i was a tad miffed tho i completely loved it...i was excpecting the norm where when the war of lights start it'll be construct for construct, but the red lanterns seem to just spill red energy out like a bucket of blood rather than just vmmmmm'ing up objects and shapes......the zamoran lanterns seem the same also

Entity
Originally posted by manjaro
i was a tad miffed tho i completely loved it...i was excpecting the norm where when the war of lights start it'll be construct for construct, but the red lanterns seem to just spill red energy out like a bucket of blood rather than just vmmmmm'ing up objects and shapes......the zamoran lanterns seem the same also Well Love and Hate are suppose to be the most overwhelming of the lanterns. The rings might just take so much hold over them that its just too much to concentrate into objects and complex thought out attacks.

They're so strong it just comes out as blast of pure energy.

manjaro
i wonder if its coincidence or by design?

Morridini
So what's the deal with these Red Lanterns?
I'm a big Lantern fan, but Superboy Prime punched me out of the DC universe a while ago so I'm not up to speed yet.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Raoul

im kinda found of that cat honestly he may turn out to be the greatest of all lanterns...i mean cats can get pretty angry soooo ya kno im voteing for him....and i just noticed iv been calling it a him and i have no idea... confused...and their was suppose to be an lol up their somewere..

the Darkone
I loved the book and want more, but what's up that damn red lantern cat good lord. The Cat alone freak me out, all I got to say that the GLC and SC are f**ked big time.

Raoul
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
im kinda found of that cat honestly he may turn out to be the greatest of all lanterns...i mean cats can get pretty angry soooo ya kno im voteing for him....and i just noticed iv been calling it a him and i have no idea... confused...and their was suppose to be an lol up their somewere..

lol...

I loved the book and want more, but what's up that damn red lantern cat good lord. The Cat alone freak me out, all I got to say that the GLC and SC are f**ked big time.

yup...

BlackZero30x
here's a question....can the red lanterns make more then just fire? cause it seems like thats almost all they made.

Symmetric Chaos
How do you figure that?

I think this was meant as a subtle clue:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/FCROTRL1p02.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

I did to but I like the cat. Not everyone that's filled with hate has to look monstrous.

BlackZero30x
I did to but I like the cat. Not everyone that's filled with hate has to look monstrous.
Agree'edstarwars

Endrict Nuul

I bet you wont look at your cat the same way again??? evil face evil face

Bada's Palin
Did that cat just kill one of the sinestro corps members?

Looks like the red lanterns can all spit fire, and it'll turn into fire...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Bada's Palin

Looks like the red lanterns can all spit fire, and it'll turn into fire...

yeah...i mean is that all they do or can they make constructs??..
...i hope they can make constructs..imo it wouldent be cool if they couldent.

Bada's Palin
...i hope they can make constructs..imo it wouldent be cool if they couldent.

This is Johns' way of introducing the new Corps MMO.

Each Corps will be a class.

lmao.

Galan007
here's a question....can the red lanterns make more then just fire? cause it seems like thats almost all they made. Originally posted by BlackZero30x
...i hope they can make constructs..imo it wouldent be cool if they couldent. why would they need to have additional powers? the 'blood' they spit, and the 'fire' they shoot already pierces other lanterns, and their constructs, like a hot knife through butter. meh, i'm sure they have more in their arsenal though..

ermm

BruceSkywalker
why would they need to have additional powers? the 'blood' they spit, and the 'fire' they shoot already pierces other lanterns, and their constructs, like a hot knife through butter. meh, i'm sure they have more in their arsenal though..

ermm

I agree.

I can't wait to find out what other powers/abilities they will have

Symmetric Chaos
why would they need to have additional powers? the 'blood' they spit, and the 'fire' they shoot already pierces other lanterns, and their constructs, like a hot knife through butter. meh, i'm sure they have more in their arsenal though..

ermm

I'm betting they gain more power as they kill people. First the ring purges their blood and then Atrocious says he will use Sinestro's blood.

Raoul

that's my point exactly... i loved it... he was so cute and the BAM! head goes bye bye...

Symmetric Chaos
And the cute lickle ring on his tail!

Raoul
And the cute lickle ring on his tail!

laughing i know... i was like 'aww, look at cute wittle HOLY SHIT!!!'

shit like that is what makes johns a cut above, imo...

ExodusCloak

I was expecting a Rulk looking Red lantern.

Martian_mind
laughing i know... i was like 'aww, look at cute wittle HOLY SHIT!!!'

shit like that is what makes johns a cut above, imo...

My cat jumped on my bed as i read that.Suffice to say,Mr whiskers is not being fed tonight.

Raoul
Originally posted by Martian_mind
My cat jumped on my bed as i read that.Suffice to say,Mr whiskers is not being fed tonight.

laughing

would make a hilarious halloween prank...

Anti-Monitor
Damn!!! what a great issue.

What y'all think?

Slaanesh
i love the red lantern..well..i love all the lantern..they r just way too cool..the green lantern and flash r the only comic from DC that i read..so..i look forward to everyone new episode..

Doctor-Alvis
I want to see the Red Lantern cat.

Kris Blaze
^
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/FCROTRL1p26.jpg

Will there be an issue number 2?

Slaanesh
i think it continue in the green lantern comic..

Raoul
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Damn!!! what a great issue.

What y'all think?

GL 36?

Slaanesh
if hal accept that offer..it would really be great..he is destine for greatness..

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i love the red lantern..well..i love all the lantern..they r just way too cool..the green lantern and flash r the only comic from DC that i read..so..i look forward to everyone new episode..
You should have seen GL when it was actually a good book.

Raoul
Originally posted by Vally Doosh

kyle rayner hates you. uhuh

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
^
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/FCROTRL1p26.jpg

Will there be an issue number 2?
That thing is ****ing adorable.

jumpmann
Equally cool is

GINESH LANTERN.

Cartesian Doubt

Yeah it was great ... people used to appear hacked to pieces in fridges, every other week.

Raoul
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
That thing is ****ing adorable.

isn't it just?

willRules
GL #36 was fantastic.

So far of the new corps we have been introduced to over the last couple of years, Blue is my favourite. Everything about them is cool. They have a funky uniform and symbol. Their rings don't need to recharge if they hope. They are on the winning side. They have the best form of attack and defense, boosting your allies energy and putting anyone who confronts you in a state of blissful hope. AND they can put out the fire of the red lanterns.

Rocks my socks.

Oh yeah and it was cool to see the Pink Lanterns. I want to see more of the Orange and Indigo guys now!!!!

Kris Blaze
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GreenLanternv4036-006.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GreenLanternv4036-015.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GreenLanternv4036-019.jpg

GL #36 was fantastic.

So far of the new corps we have been introduced to over the last couple of years, Blue is my favourite. Everything about them is cool. They have a funky uniform and symbol. Their rings don't need to recharge if they hope. They are on the winning side. They have the best form of attack and defense, boosting your allies energy and putting anyone who confronts you in a state of blissful hope. AND they can put out the fire of the red lanterns.

Rocks my socks.

Oh yeah and it was cool to see the Pink Lanterns. I want to see more of the Orange and Indigo guys now!!!!

Orange guys I can't wait for.

Greed, wonder who'll represent them.

BruceSkywalker
GL 36?

Twas a great issue

nice sig and avy

Raoul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Twas a great issue

nice sig and avy

thx man, and yes, it was...

methinks guy and john are in trouble... both karu-sil and fatality are part of the sapphire corps, and they're going to spread their le- i mean, spread their love...

lookaround

Slaanesh
laughing guy and john is going to get in trouble huh..

Raoul
get carol ferris and a living ex of kyle's, and you've got the sapphire equivalent of the four musketeers... on crack.

BruceSkywalker
thx man, and yes, it was...

methinks guy and john are in trouble... both karu-sil and fatality are part of the sapphire corps, and they're going to spread their le- i mean, spread their love...

lookaround

I hope they can stay alive and eventually help

Raoul
I hope they can stay alive and eventually help

i'm interested in what their rings are capable of...

that sounded dirtier than i'd mean it to. sad

Slaanesh
i bet it's not better that what the blue ring can do..

BruceSkywalker
i'm interested in what their rings are capable of...

that sounded dirtier than i'd mean it to. sad

Same here, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hal or other GL's have combine the rings in the end to defeat Atrocitus..

thats ok, we all have dirty minds.. big grin laughing laughing

Raoul
i bet it's not better that what the blue ring can do..

laughing out loud

Same here, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hal or other GL's have combine the rings in the end to defeat Atrocitus..

thats ok, we all have dirty minds.. big grin laughing laughing

the war of light looks like it's going to be epic...

stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
laughing out loud

the war of light looks like it's going to be epic...

stick out tongue

I have to agree with you..

It should be a great story

Raoul
I have to agree with you..

It should be a great story

aye, i can't wait... that and blackest night are going to be so good...

Slaanesh
all green lantern arc is good..this one is going to be better than good..

Raoul
all green lantern arc is good..this one is going to be better than good..

hopefully...

BruceSkywalker
aye, i can't wait... that and blackest night are going to be so good...

Definitely Blackst Night should be a good one

Raoul
Definitely Blackst Night should be a good one

aye.

btw, who are people guessing Sinestro's daughter is going to be?

Soranik Natu? Arisia? Iolande? A revived Katma Tui? or someone brand new?

BruceSkywalker
aye.

btw, who are people guessing Sinestro's daughter is going to be?

Soranik Natu? Arisia? Iolande? A revived Katma Tui? or someone brand new?

I'm not sure, but I'm hoping its gonna be Arisia

Raoul
I'm not sure, but I'm hoping its gonna be Arisia

i would like to see more of her... she's been out of the comics for years... she was cool in the old days...

Vally Doosh
Pretty sure it's Natu. He took it easy on her when they fought.

Raoul

yeah, she is the obvious choice...

ivan reis draws soranik natu. sweet.

BruceSkywalker
i would like to see more of her... she's been out of the comics for years... she was cool in the old days...

Yes she was...

She's definitely the obvious choice so we'll see when hie daughter is revealed..

I do hope the reveal is not "out of left field" and she'll be someone everyone can love/hate

Vally Doosh
Either way, Johns sucks.

willRules
Either way, Johns sucks.

Lone voice?

Anti-Monitor
OH SNAP!!!! Didnt see this coming...about what happened with Hal.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
OH SNAP!!!! Didnt see this coming...about what happened with Hal.

me either..

READ AT OWN RISK..... Hal becomes a Red Lantern

The Nuul
Damn, the Orange Latern seems powerful.

And Hal with both rings taking a beating from Red Oas.....holy shit. Lucky John was there to save him.

Darth Vicious
Pretty good issue. GL/GLC have been very consistent. The ones comics from DC I look forward the most every month.

The Orange ones seemed too powerfull. Also it was interesting to know that not only the Orange Corps predates all other Corps.(except green) but that the gurdians well fully aware of them from the beggining. Hal seemed like a d**k when he was interacting with the Blues. Maybe some side effects from the Reds.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul

And Hal with both rings taking a beating from Red Oas.....holy shit. Lucky John was there to save him.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Pretty good issue. GL/GLC have been very consistent. The ones comics from DC I look forward the most every month.

The Orange ones seemed too powerfull. Also it was interesting to know that not only the Orange Corps predates all other Corps.(except green) but that the gurdians well fully aware of them from the beggining. Hal seemed like a d**k when he was interacting with the Blues. Maybe some side effects from the Reds.

that was a really issue.. I agree the Orange lanterns just may be tough to beat

Kris Blaze
Orange Lanterns are have too much AWESOME for the GL corps to deal with.

Guy is the only one who could possibly take them on.

tjcoady
I liked it a lot; the "War of Light" looks like it's going to be shaping up to be way fun.

The one problem I had was Hal's almost ridiculously non-nonsensical statements when he was talking to Ganthet and Sayd: "I NEVER HOPE!" and things like that. I mean.... what an absurd statement, Hal.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tjcoady
I liked it a lot; the "War of Light" looks like it's going to be shaping up to be way fun.

The one problem I had was Hal's almost ridiculously non-nonsensical statements when he was talking to Ganthet and Sayd: "I NEVER HOPE!" and things like that. I mean.... what an absurd statement, Hal.

My main complaint is that for SOME reason, the guardians needed to attack Hal.

tjcoady
My main complaint is that for SOME reason, the guardians needed to attack Hal.

Well, my guess is that the Scar-y Guardian is influencing them, both overtly and subconsciously. And with Ganthet and Sayd gone, the Guardian's inherent dick-ish properties don't have anyone to balance them out.

Slaanesh
why can't hal just use both the ring..why must he be such a dick..he can save a lot more people with both ring..

willRules
why can't hal just use both the ring..why must he be such a dick..he can save a lot more people with both ring..

Is it possible to live with both rings? Hal seemed to be struggling... If only one were allowed, I'd go with Blue and then just hang around with GL's all the time yes

Slaanesh
Is it possible to live with both rings? Hal seemed to be struggling... If only one were allowed, I'd go with Blue and then just hang around with GL's all the time yes

i don't know..maybe he was struggling cuz he wants to take it off..well..Ganthet said that he wants him to lead the blue lantern as a GL..he'll probably take it off soon sad

Blair Wind

Scans?

The Nuul
WTF......Larfleeze is a BL now???

Argh....so many twist.

The Scribe
Nice comic book journal. wink

Review with scans

Another review with more scans.

Slaanesh
Hal got his arm cut off...noooooooooooo....how can DC do that to Hal..

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze is the shiznit!

The Scribe
Larfleeze is a BL now???

Scans should accompany comments like these. wink

Entity
Hal got his arm cut off...noooooooooooo....how can DC do that to Hal.. Because Kyle is the true Green Lantern! stick out tongue

Hell, probably jus use the blue one to charge the green and heal his arm. Likely the Hope will inspire Larfleeze to do this for him even. wink

Kris Blaze
Because Kyle is the true Green Lantern! stick out tongue

Yeah, we both know that ain't true.

Entity
Yeah, we both know that ain't true. I'm sorry, remind me of when Hal single handily represented the corps and kept the legacy alive without any training what so ever?

Or was the torch bearer that was first chosen as the host for the Ion entity of the green lanterns?

Or used the ring to hold back an entire black hole?

Or nuclear bomb?

Or completely overcome all his own self doubts and fears without any assistance form the guardians or other members of the corps or the standard training they all get?

I know Hal has done many far superior things to all that but I can't seem to recall any. Aside form mass green lantern genocide and time reconstructing while under the influence of the fear entity Parallax and using the combined power of that and having completely absorbed the central battery that is. ermm

Symmetric Chaos
BURN!

Kris Blaze
I'm sorry, remind me of when Hal single handily represented the corps and kept the legacy alive without any training what so ever?

Or was the torch bearer that was first chosen as the host for the Ion entity of the green lanterns?

Or nuclear bomb?

Or completely overcome all his own self doubts and fears without any assistance form the guardians or other members of the corps or the standard training they all get?

I know Hal has done many far superior things to all that but I can't seem to recall any. Aside form mass green lantern genocide and time reconstructing while under the influence of the fear entity Parallax and using the combined power of that and having completely absorbed the central battery that is. ermm

Careful friend, your bias is showing smile

Entity
Careful friend, your bias is showing smile Why whatever do you mean?

I was merely stating the facts as I know them to be and asking for help recollecting my oversights!

sneaky2*pushes bias back down into shirtneck* whistling

The Nuul
Because Kyle is the true Green Lantern! stick out tongue

Nor Guy, because they both suck!

Entity
Nor Guy, because they both suck! Who Guy and Hal?

I couldn't agree more!

John's straight thou, I mean he's no Kyle but who is? ermm
Sodam has potential if he exercise some of those damn braincells.

Blair Wind
Because Kyle is the true Green Lantern!

I support this thumb up

Slaanesh
Hal is who Kyle wish to be no expression Kyle is nothing compare to Hal..Hal and Kyle is just like Batman and Robin..

Kris Blaze
Guy is the one true green lantern.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GLV44122.jpg

Entity
Hal is who Kyle wish to be no expression Kyle is nothing compare to Hal..Hal and Kyle is just like Batman and Robin.. Sure, jus remind me again what feats Hal has to compare to Kyle's?

Why is it everyone seems to avoid this question? confused

Kris Blaze
Sure, jus remind me again what feats Hal has to compare to Kyle's?

Why is it everyone seems to avoid this question? confused

Well you can't have even LOOKED at the respect thread if you're impressed by containing a nuclear explosion... Honestly, if that's so impressive then I don't believe the Green Lanterns even belong in the herald category.

Entity
Well you can't have even LOOKED at the respect thread if you're impressed by containing a nuclear explosion... Honestly, if that's so impressive then I don't believe the Green Lanterns even belong in the herald category. How bout a BLACK HOLE!?! That impressive enough for ya?

And again I ask what Hal's done to compare?

Philosophía
Considering Hal was a Green Lantern in a period where high-feats were pretty much a 'don't do that' (post-Crisis on Infinite Earths), his feats pre-that period are a 'maybe they count maybe they don't' type of deal and that by the time high-feats started popping up he was already dead/the Spectre, it's of no surprise that Kyle has the higher feats. He has been portrayed as better than Kyle when they were in the same picture though.

Blair Wind
Well you can't have even LOOKED at the respect thread if you're impressed by containing the force of the big bang...

Fixed.

There are tons of other things to look at as well. Oblivion, the faux GL team, making a singularity, Sandman saying he would surpass Hal, ect ect. People seriously underrate Kyle because his name doesnt have H-A-L in it.

Philosophía
That's liek obviously the Ion powah at work, noobwind !!1

Al the Killer
Kyle's high end feats are better than Hal's, pre or post crisis (any crisis). It's not really an argument.

Anyways, lulz @ Hal.

xJLxKing
Hal> Kyle whether you like it, or not.

Al the Killer
laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Al the Killer
laughing out loud
Laugh all you want, but it's been stated quite a few times.

Hal is the strongest GL ever!!!

Entity
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Laugh all you want, but it's been stated quite a few times.

Hal is the strongest GL ever!!! Yea well I can say my wagon can fly all I want but till it sprouts wings and takes off it doesn't really mean shit does it?

See yall can go on and on all you want bout how Hal's soooooo much better than Kyle but face it. On paper it just doesn't hold mustard.

At Least not by the "feats" yall seem to idolize so much on this forum till it starts to contradict what you want to hear. ermm

Raoul
Kyle tried to punch Deathstroke. ermm

Entity
Kyle tried to punch Deathstroke. ermm So, what your saying is he's got bigger nads than Hal too right? Hell, we already knew that. stick out tongue

Raoul
So, what your saying is he's got bigger nads than Hal too right? Hell, we already knew that. stick out tongue

i just think some people are being awfully one sided, is all, joking aside.

Entity
i just think some people are being awfully one sided, is all, joking aside. I'm fully aware and willing to admit how one sided I am to Kyle over Hal. But its no worse then how so man, including DC themselves, are to Hal.

Everyone rides Hal's jock about how he is the greatest when aside form Parallax, he's never done anything on Kyle's level.

Yet he's suppose to be the greatest one? WTF? What the f**k?

Raoul
I'm fully aware and willing to admit how one sided I am to Kyle over Hal. But its no worse then how so man, including DC themselves, are to Hal.

Everyone rides Hal's jock about how he is the greatest when aside form Parallax, he's never done anything on Kyle's level.

Yet he's suppose to be the greatest one? WTF? What the f**k?

i like both men, but i prefer hal (admittedly).

yes, he's considered the greatest, but it isn't just some title give to him for no reason. he has the stuff to back it up.

hal has plenty of feats of his own, both from the past and a few in recent times that aren't half bad either, and are up there with the best of kyle's.

Mrblonde
Whys is it ok for people to use Kyles Ion feats but not Hals Parallax or Specter feats just sayin.

Kris Blaze
Kyle *******, how about we not turn this into a Hal vs Kyle thread? It was all fun and laughs as a single post, but now you're ruining the thread.

willRules
Guys, guys guys, lets all calm down and agree that........

..............HAL WOULD DESTROY KYLE!!!!!!!!!!

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Entity
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Whys is it ok for people to use Kyles Ion feats but not Hals Parallax or Specter feats just sayin. I'm gonna drop this because people are asking me to but I just wanna know when I used Ion feats without making reference to Hal's Parallax feats as well?

My points were comparing them both just as ring welders so it was a level playing field for them to exhibit their individual skill.

Al the Killer
Screw the haters! Keep preaching Entity!

Mrblonde
I'm gonna drop this because people are asking me to but I just wanna know when I used Ion feats without making reference to Hal's Parallax feats as well?

On page five you mention all Kyles feats as Ion but dont count any of Hal's feats as Specter or Parallax why is that ?

Entity
Are you talking about this?

I'm sorry, remind me of when Hal single handily represented the corps and kept the legacy alive without any training what so ever?

Or nuclear bomb?

Because if you are you should notice that the only Ion thing I mention is how he was chosen as the torch bearer and host for Ion.

Both things he accomplished as a green lantern without the Ion power!

And if you'll also notice I did make mention of Hal's acts as Parallax. Atleast more of them then I stated of Kyle's as Ion.

So please show me where I mentioned ALL Kyle's Ion feats? confused

The Scribe
I'm gonna drop this because people are asking me to but I just wanna know when I used Ion feats without making reference to Hal's Parallax feats as well?

My points were comparing them both just as ring welders so it was a level playing field for them to exhibit their individual skill.

How can anyone forget that Hal was Parallax and the Spectre? wink

I just saw this. That's going too far to make a new character (Larfleeze)
look powerful.

Bentley
Kyle will beat him.

Slaanesh
no he won't..

anyway..Larfleeze got lucky when he fought Hal..if Hal can use his ring properly..Hal would beat his ass..it'll be Larfleeze hand that got cut off no expression

Kris Blaze
no he won't..

anyway..Larfleeze got lucky when he fought Hal..if Hal can use his ring properly..Hal would beat his ass..it'll be Larfleeze hand that got cut off no expression

baka

Do you dress yourself in the morning?

Symmetric Chaos
So does Larfleeze own Hal's arm now?

The Scribe
The Art Work request thread!

I'd like to see a character like Lord Pumpkin as an Orange Lantern.

It would be nice if someone would draw that soon. wink

Kris Blaze
So does Larfleeze own Hal's arm now?

Naturally.

xJLxKing
Lar has his ring, and Hal's arm is gone. Well, half of it.

I'm going to guess that he will get it back by "hoping"

Raoul

that or giving him a swift kicking.

also, lulz at Guy using a stapler. Gold.

Al the Killer

I remember when Kyle Rayner programmed his ring to reconstitute his entire body after it was disintegrated.

Good times.

xJLxKing
I remember when Kyle Rayner programmed his ring to reconstitute his entire body after it was disintegrated.

Good times.
Say what!!blink

Slaanesh

Good times.

a GL can do that confused

great..i never knew that..
if Kyle can do something like that..maybe Hal can do the same..maybe he will reconstitute his hand next issue..

xJLxKing
a GL can do that confused

great..i never knew that..
if Kyle can do something like that..maybe Hal can do the same..maybe he will reconstitute his hand next issue..
Those were the good old days.

Raoul
Dunno if it was posted, but Psycho Pirate is confirmed as a Black Lantern.

Symmetric Chaos
dun Dun DUN!!!!!

But seriously he just seems like someone that has to get thrown in because he was in the original Crisis.

Raoul
dun Dun DUN!!!!!

But seriously he just seems like someone that has to get thrown in because he was in the original Crisis.

Probably. According to cover art, he'll be appearing in Superman: Blackest Night #2.

AlmightyKfish
I've just recently read all of SCW and all of the issues since then of GL and GLC, and now I really can't wait for Blackest Night, should be pretty awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.