Respect Batman (Terry McGinnis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/NikKingMan/vlcsnap-929449.png

Yes, BB had his own comic plus he was mentioned in Countdown so...he should be in here.

Right now though, all I have are videos. I'll hopefully be adding scans from his comic soon.

This vid shows a couple lifting feats for Terry. Not sure how good they are. You all can judge that.
After those, I put in the fight of just Terry vs. the Batsuit which is possessed by a computer AI. So many people say Terry is nothing without the suit that is was a necessity to include in here.
After that, Terry battles psychics. He not only "willpowers" his way through the one psychic's mindraping but manages to stagger the other psychic (who uses his mind to grant physical power) with his punches. The psychic being able to shrug off a long fall into a street.
GWfvzwNDZD0

This video shows Terry battling his most dangerous rogue, Inque. Also his defeat of Curare, an assassin who had single-handedly wiped out every other assassin in her organization.
Oh and a kickass clip of Old Bruce in an exoskeleton.
QApjYvi3DYk

Pyron_Knight
Battles and defeats The Joker in Tim Drake's body
Kafm3ELF0_s

lizaellis
Terry McGinnis is a hell of a guy. He has an aim to become like Batman and fight for the good of Gotham city. He wears a black costume jacket in the series. This jacket is easily reachable at Sky-Seller Online shop. For more visit the store.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.