Yu-gi-oh vs. Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
yu-gi-ohs monsters are real, goku can't attack yugioh directly, it'd be like he was a monster on the opposing team, who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
...Do YGO monsters really have feats?

Kirikaze Fuuma
let's talk about gearfried the swordmaster who can shook the world with just a swing from his sword. laughing

yungz22
i havent seen any cards that have the ability to destroy worlds

Kento
Well if they get their effects..Yugi just plays a card that can't be destroyed in battle..Endless stalemate.

NonSensi-Klown
Goku blows up the planet, killing Yugi and vaporizing his cards.

Nemesis X
These spite threads are really gettin annoying now.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Goku blows up the planet, killing Yugi and vaporizing his cards.

if goku wants to blows up the planet. but I guess he won't.

psycho gundam
egyption god monsters, exodia, and the filler monsters (leviathan & zorc necrophades) are planetary threats. alone, the god monsters according to legend have already razed the earth once and when there card's are played, the true gods respond negatively against unworthy wielders by killing them with lightning.

DestinyGuy678
plus yugi has all his magic and trap cardss

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
egyption god monsters, exodia, and the filler monsters (leviathan & zorc necrophades) are planetary threats. alone, the god monsters according to legend have already razed the earth once and when there card's are played, the true gods respond negatively against unworthy wielders by killing them with lightning. Being able to raze a planet and cause devastation does not equal a planet buster.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Being able to raze a planet and cause devastation does not equal a planet buster.
True. but this fight is such a rape its not even funny. super kamehameha ftw!!

King Kandy
Demise, King of Armageddon: Planet buster?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by King Kandy
Demise, King of Armageddon: Planet buster?
I garauntee that goku would slaughter any ygo monster, especially if he ascends to any level hight than ssj2, which i think he wouldnt even need to go that far.

Kento
But what if Yugi spams Kuriboh with multiply. How will Gokou ever win. Gokou could never kill those little things willingly.

King Kandy
Good question.

Or Marshmallon, it can't be destroyed by battle.

Grinning Goku
Goku ftw.

Nemesis X
I don't care if Obilisk the Tormentor is in this fight, Goku murders these monsters.

k1Lla441
Good question.

Or Marshmallon, it can't be destroyed by battle.
you can tell me anything about these cards, goku wins. he pwns these monsters without trying.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
But what if Yugi spams Kuriboh with multiply. How will Gokou ever win. Gokou could never kill those little things willingly.

goku could just spam ki blasts or create one ki blast to take the all out

occultdestroyer
Kamehameha from his SSJ3 form should wipe all the monsters

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Kamehameha from his SSJ3 form should wipe all the monsters ..magic and traps and such could work against him

Kento
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
..magic and traps and such could work against him That would be funny. SSJ3 Gokou powers up his kamehameha to max power lets it loose, and Yugi flips magic cylinder sending it back at him.

psycho gundam
That would be funny. SSJ3 Gokou powers up his kamehameha to max power lets it loose, and Yugi flips magic cylinder sending it back at him. or mirror force

Nemesis X
Yugi's hair is an abomination. Cut it and dye it with a different color for god sakes. Anyways, Goku obliterates Yu-Gay-Ho laughing out loud

King Kandy
Actually i'm sure the monsters would win. To many unique powers. Hell Yugi could just play "Fissure" and no more Goku.

Dark-Jaxx
...Realistically Goku's attack power should be over 9,000 and one attack to any monster should kill Yugi's life points.

King Kandy
No matter how tough the attack is, if Yugi's in defense then he won't take damage.

Kento
To bad Gokou can't be equipped with Big Bang Shot or Fairy Meteor Crush. Defense wouldn't save Yugi at all.

Dark-Jaxx
So the entire game Goku would just be destroying Yugi's monsters until he is out?

Seriously, Goku is more powerful than Exodia, going by that, he should insta-win the duel. no expression

King Kandy
No, the game is Goku destroying monsters until Yugi draws a spell that can kill any monster like Soul Tkaer, then just kills Goku with it.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Goku blows up the planet, killing Yugi and vaporizing his cards. I'm pretty sure that constitutes as "Goku attacking Yu-Gi-Oh directly."

Csdabest
Exodia= instant win. Dont you pay attention to the series?

Kirikaze Fuuma
That would be funny. SSJ3 Gokou powers up his kamehameha to max power lets it loose, and Yugi flips magic cylinder sending it back at him.

ditto

Pyron_Express
The Creator God of Light, Horakhty solos.

Magee
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I'm pretty sure that constitutes as "Goku attacking Yu-Gi-Oh directly." It would be indirectly since he is attacking the planet and not him but considering he can't survive in space they both die.

Nemesis X
We're talking about monsters from card games fighting a dude who can blow up a planet with one blast. Those monsters won't be safe even if they're in defense mode.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Nemesis X
We're talking about monsters from card games fighting a dude who can blow up a planet with one blast. Those monsters won't be safe even if they're in defense mode.

Against a man who has cards that can reverse the attacks with a simple placement of a card

NonSensi-Klown
No they can't, because they're just cards. no expression

I can wave my Charizard card and throw it at my enemy but it's not going to kill him. no expression

Pyron_Express
Um no, they're not just "cards" - they were real in the ancient times.

Dark-Jaxx
Goku is more powerful than Exodia or any other monster by far, so logically, he instant wins the game.

Do not deny me. no expression

King Kandy
Exodia had infinite attack and defense, how is Goku above him?

Dark-Jaxx
Exodia had infinite attack and defense, how is Goku above him? Infinite attack and defense? Is that why Zorc Necrophades beat him? Hyperbole ftl.

TheBadguy
That would be funny. SSJ3 Gokou powers up his kamehameha to max power lets it loose, and Yugi flips magic cylinder sending it back at him.

laughing out loud I just had to laugh at this

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Infinite attack and defense? Is that why Zorc Necrophades beat him? Hyperbole ftl.
Zorc beat the real Exodia (the old Egyptian one.) The card-version has infinite attack and defense, and in this version it's the cards come to life.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheBadguy
laughing out loud I just had to laugh at this

Could you imagine the look on his face as the beam came back?

Kento
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Could you imagine the look on his face as the beam came back? He'd probably just IT away from it not that concerned in all reality. If it was shot skywards anyway. Then he'd probably be baffled after saving himself.

Wei Phoenix
He'd probably just IT away from it not that concerned in all reality. If it was shot skywards anyway. Then he'd probably be baffled after saving himself.

Well I was implying that he didn't move. I know it would be stupid but I think we're all looking at it as an epic fail moment.

Csdabest
Untill Goku can beat the Street Sharks. He equals fodder inth Yu-gi-oh universe.

Nemesis X
Now that Goku went and destroyed Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe he can go after Bakugan next. I hate that show.

Nighty101
Well... I talked about this with my cousin. But it was YGO vrs. Zelda. I defended YGO and it went on forever because we kept toppeling over each other with our different abilities. But in the end YGO wins. Think about it. YOU have all of the cards ever made against a few dragons. Think of the 3 God Cards! DBZ is TOASTED.

Nighty101
Nemesis X... even though we do not agree on YGO thing.... I agree with you on one thing... Bakugan sux. And lemme tell you all something,
BDman needs to SUE Bakugan!

Mairuzu
this is great

3-Foot-Midget
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
The Creator God of Light, Horakhty solos. dont forget Zorc Necrophades even if he and Horakhty are enemies they both pwn goku anyways ^_^

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Trackz
yu-gi-ohs monsters are real, goku can't attack yugioh directly, it'd be like he was a monster on the opposing team, who wins?

Going by those rules, there are several ways Yugi can win. Simplest of which is just using a single Dark Hole. 313

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Going by those rules, there are several ways Yugi can win. Simplest of which is just using a single Dark Hole. 313

Did Yugi even have Dark Hole?

One way to win would be to just send a couple of Light & Dark Monsters up against Goku (sacrificing them), and then summon Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning.
He'd then use BL's hax ability of monster removal to pwn Goku. awesome

chilled monkey
Yugi wins this one due to him being WAY smarter. He can outwit that guy no problem.

Regardless of who wins though, Yu-Gi-Oh is a far better show. It was really fun and I liked it a lot. Dragonball Z is boring.

This is just my opinion of course.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Did Yugi even have Dark Hole?

One way to win would be to just send a couple of Light & Dark Monsters up against Goku (sacrificing them), and then summon Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning.
He'd then use BL's hax ability of monster removal to pwn Goku. awesome

He tried to use one in the virtual world but I think some monster destroyed it. Still, he had it.

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yugi wins this one due to him being WAY smarter. He can outwit that guy no problem.

Regardless of who wins though, Yu-Gi-Oh is a far better show. It was really fun and I liked it a lot. Dragonball Z is boring.

This is just my opinion of course.

Goku has shown cleverness in Dragon Ball and other instances. And I'd disagree with you over Yu-Gi-Oh being a better show.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Goku has shown cleverness in Dragon Ball and other instances. And I'd disagree with you over Yu-Gi-Oh being a better show.

Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion.

menokokoro
yeah, going by the fact that goku has to follow the rules of the game. there are MANY ways to conquer him. but really it all comes down to one thing. 1 does goku go first. If goku goes first, he doesn't have to draw or anything...he is already on the field, boom, there goes ygo.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by menokokoro
yeah, going by the fact that goku has to follow the rules of the game. there are MANY ways to conquer him. but really it all comes down to one thing. 1 does goku go first. If goku goes first, he doesn't have to draw or anything...he is already on the field, boom, there goes ygo. Can't attack first round. Going by game rules he's toast. Going by "He's Goku!!!!111"... he would still lose, but win in the eyes of those who hype him, lol.

menokokoro
oh yeah, forgot about that rule. yeah, goku doesn't stand a chance.

Ridley_Prime
Can't he just instant transmission and directly attack the opponent's life points? 313

Tha C-Master
I would ask his attack level, but I know what answer I'm going to get...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Can't he just instant transmission and directly attack the opponent's life points? 313

Nay, Yugi has Kuriboh, which can negate battle damage. Alternatively. Draining Shield will give him OVER 9000! LP. 131

menokokoro
Can't he just instant transmission and directly attack the opponent's life points? 313 If he were a card, most likely. but i don't think so, since he doesn't have any rules related to the ygo card game

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I figured there would be some kind of catch to that idea, like that Kuriboh example mentioned, but just thought I'd throw that out there to see what people say. laughing out loud

narutoisthebest
Goku would smash. End of story.

narutoisthebest
All he'd have to do is blow up the planet. big grin

Ridley_Prime
And thus killing himself in the process? Great strategy.

narutoisthebest
He'd be watching from space while he does it thank you (:

Bentley
Originally posted by narutoisthebest
He'd be watching from space while he does it thank you (:

Goku can't live in the space erm

Yu-gi stomps.

narutoisthebest
Wrong he could just fly out to space to watch the planet blowing up an all, then he could just caually instant transmission away to the spirit world or another planet. big grin

menokokoro
you realize that that is against the rules of yu-gi-oh card game, no destroying of the planet you are playing on!

Ridley_Prime
Not to mention, it's not within Goku's character to destroy a planet intentionally.

Bentley
Not to mention, it's not within Goku's character to destroy a planet intentionally.

There is also self bfr. And the fact Goku has never flown in space, he would probably freeze and die.

narutoisthebest
Oh well, stuff happens. Lets just think about these things for a sec. If Goku and Yugi were really fighting and Goku wasnt scared to blow up the planet, then he would do it. Lets just say the planet was empty except for them. All Goku would have to do is throw a spirit bomb at the planet and make sure it hits the ground and goes in before he just transmissions away. Thus winning the fight.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by narutoisthebest
Oh well, stuff happens. Lets just think about these things for a sec. If Goku and Yugi were really fighting and Goku wasnt scared to blow up the planet, then he would do it. Lets just say the planet was empty except for them. All Goku would have to do is throw a spirit bomb at the planet and make sure it hits the ground and goes in before he just transmissions away. Thus winning the fight.

Yeah, but that means you aren't really talking about the characters anymore. You might as well be talking about cardboard figures with the characters abilities.

Saying "well he COULD do this or that" is irrelevant. Superman COULD win a bunch of fights by just throwing people into space, but he wouldn't do that because that's not the way he is.

Besides, "If Goku and Yugi were really fighting" he'd just zap Yugi with lasers. That's why the OP set certain conditions for the fight. You don't need to make excuses for Goku.

Bentley
As someone else said, it's not in Goku's character to destroy a planet. Heck, his ability to throw Genkidama kind of links him to the universe, I bet he wouldn't destroy a planet even if it didn't have life on it.

narutoisthebest
All he said was Goku cant attack Yugi "directly". A SPIRIT BOMB TO THE EARTH WOULDNT BE ATTACKING YUGI DIRECTLY. HE'D BE ATTACKING THE EARTH DIRECTLY. Ok I see your point Bentley but even if Goku didnt destroy the planet he wouldnt have to. I seriously dont think any one of Yugi's monsters could attack Goku and survive. Goku is just too powerful.

narutoisthebest
And all Goku would have to do is waste Yugi's deck until he has no more cards left and presto, Goku is the winner.

Astner
Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't revolve around cards, whatever gave you that idea. The original manga focused on gameplay in general and duel monsters was only the theme of two or three chapters chapters.

The characters were scary though, Seto Kaiba didn't only try to kill Yugi, Yugi's grandfather, Jounochi, Honda and Anzu. He also tried to kill his little brother, and three assassins, and he successfully managed to kill a serial murderer, his butler and his own stepfather. He was a saint in the anime compared to what he's in the manga.

Well he didn't directly murder his stepfather, he took control over his company drove him into depression and made him commit suicide.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8870/111ra.gif

narutoisthebest
Wow that sounds horrible I like the shows on tvabout yu-gi-oh better than that.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Astner
Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't revolve around cards, whatever gave you that idea. The original manga focused on gameplay in general and duel monsters was only the theme of two or three chapters chapters.

The characters were scary though, Seto Kaiba didn't only try to kill Yugi, Yugi's grandfather, Jounochi, Honda and Anzu. He also tried to kill his little brother, and three assassins, and he successfully managed to kill a serial murderer, his butler and his own stepfather. He was a saint in the anime compared to what he's in the manga.

Well he didn't directly murder his stepfather, he took control over his company drove him into depression and made him commit suicide.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8870/111ra.gif This may be true, but that doesn't change what the fight is. It is goku in a "duel" against ygo's deck being controlled by ygo himself. Goku doesn't stand a chance...well, unless ygo draws the most worthless cards ever.

I am making some assumptions, it SEEMS to me that goku would have to follow the rules of the game, so he would have to kill all monsters individually until he can attack the life points, which would be instant kill to ygo (i mean come on, its goku). But there are many cards that would stop that from happening, as many peopel have shown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.