Emma Frost vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez? smile

Philosophía
?

Charlotte DeBel
Not funny, honey. I'm not degrading to the Storm fanboys' league.

Mags 10\10smile

wannabe
Is this a joke???
Emma is certainly my favourite X-Woman, but against MAGNETO???
With prep, through intrigue and subtle telepathic machinations on the people around him, perhaps, but in a direct confrontation - NO WAY!

Mags 10\10

guy222
mags

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by wannabe
Is this a joke???
Emma is certainly my favourite X-Woman, but against MAGNETO???
With prep, through intrigue and subtle telepathic machinations on the people around him, perhaps, but in a direct confrontation - NO WAY!

Mags 10

A joke, and ill-performed onesmile

wannabe
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
A joke, and ill-performed onesmile
So it seems! And just like you i will surely not devolve ito a senseless fanboy, imagining wild scenarios through which the White Lady might take a win or two. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Charlotte DeBel
So it seems! And just like you i will surely not devolve ito a senseless fanboy, imagining wild scenarios through which the White Lady might take a win or two. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If I were in better mood now, I'd have presented a couple- just for fun sake, not to be taken seriously by anyone.
But powerful electromagnetism screws with Marvel telepaths period.

beast1234
megneto power is on a planetary level

wannabe
But powerful electromagnetism screws with Marvel telepaths period.
But she still has her diamond form, in which she is at least class 50 and invulnerable and all ... surely she can take him!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! eek!

laughing

Enyalus
But she still has her diamond form, in which she is at least class 50 and invulnerable and all ... surely she can take him!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! eek!

Emma smash puny shiny helmet man!

Charlotte DeBel

laughing

Class 50 is silly hyperbole, class 50 force of hits- yeah, lifting strength- no... she can smash hard due to superhard fists.

She needs to download Iron FIst skillset via TP then go and SMASH Magneto!

Emma SMASH!!!

LOL

2damnloud
Emma via mindrape.

Mindset
How is she doing to mindrape him?

Nm, I don't even know why I'm taking you seriously. smile

2damnloud
Originally posted by Mindset
How is she doing to mindrape him?

Nm, I don't even know why I'm taking you seriously. smile

Just mindrape him.

fangirl101
Magneto 8/10

wannabe
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Just mindrape him.
You're funny! big grin

2damnloud
There's nothing he can do to stop her.

What can he do?

fangirl101
There's nothing he can do to stop her.

What can he do?
Impale her with a building.

2damnloud
Originally posted by fangirl101
Impale her with a building.

Diamonds are forever.

Plus, Mags has never impaled with buildings on panel.

fangirl101
Diamonds are forever.

He has held a city up and pwned every xman,xforce, new mutant, xfactor member at bay as well. He's seriously over powered against Emma frost.

2damnloud
Originally posted by fangirl101
He has held a city up and pwned every xman,xforce, new mutant, xfactor member at bay as well. He's seriously over powered against Emma frost.

But he has never done what you said.

Nothing stops her from mindraping him.

Endrict Nuul
Is this a joke???

Mags 10\10

srankmissingnin

Except for.. you know... his helmet...

wannabe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Except for.. you know... his helmet...
... and his immense Willpower and his electromagnetic powers, who happen to interfere severely with Marvel telepathy (sad enough sad )

2damnloud
... and his immense Willpower and his electromagnetic powers, who happen to interfere severely with Marvel telepathy (sad enough sad )

That only works when a Telepath is tryign to take over your mind, not mind wipe.

batdude123
facepalm

Endrict Nuul

facepalm

Zack Fair
Emma bends over.

End of battle.

Magneto loses 10/10.

Sasaraixx
Diamonds are forever.

Lack of panel evidence didn't stop you from claiming Storm could make Supergirl's lungs explode laughing

But I digress . . .

Mags 9.5/10 - I like Emma, so I'm being generous.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Lack of panel evidence didn't stop you from claiming Storm could make Supergirl's lungs explode laughing

facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

2damnloud

But I digress . . .

Mags 9.5/10 - I like Emma, so I'm being generous.

Lack of panel evidence also led you to the silly conclusion that she couldn't.

Damn that panel evidence.

Emma Mindrapes him

BruceSkywalker
EL ftw

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Emma bends over.

End of battle.

Magneto loses 10/10.

That same tactic would pwn classic beyonder 10/10 mind you...so its not a low showing on mags part whatsoever. Although if I were to speak up in Emma's defense...is it completly impossible for her to mindrape him?

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
That same tactic would pwn classic beyonder 10/10 mind you...so its not a low showing on mags part whatsoever. Although if I were to speak up in Emma's defense...is it completly impossible for her to mindrape him? Are you aware of Magneto's helmet and his own psi resistance?

The Great Galen
Yes, but im also aware Emma is one of the earth's finest psychics. If she is extremly aggresive with her mind assult she could possibly pierce the helmet and destroy his mind.

Mindset
Yes, but im also aware Emma is one of the earth's finest psychics. If she is extremly aggresive with her mind assult she could possibly pierce the helmet and destroy his mind. So Emma is going to do what no other telepath has been able to?

The Great Galen
She is very talented, if she was motivated enough I could see her doing what some might consider the impossible.

fascistcrusader
Magneto would laugh too hard at her challenge and she'd die. Seriously, Emma is not even close to being anywhere near strong enough to defeat magneto.

The Great Galen
So his mind is abstract level in power?

Mindset
She is very talented, if she was motivated enough I could see her doing what some might consider the impossible. lol so basically you are basing this off of nothing.

The Great Galen
No, im just saying that if anybody is going to do it...its going to be her. Which is why I dont think this fight is as onesided as most think, given her history and her versatility I dont see why she couldnt simply mindrape.

Mindset
No, im just saying that if anybody is going to do it...its going to be her. Which is why I dont think this fight is as onesided as most think, given her history and her versatility I dont see why she couldnt simply mindrape. No, if anyone was going to do it it would be someone who is a stronger telepath than her, hmm like Xavier.

You don't think it is as onesided as most is because you aren't thinking.

You don't have any proof to back up your claims.

redhotrash
That only works when a Telepath is tryign to take over your mind, not mind wipe.

Are you serious? So Magneto, who's MAIN ENEMY is a fricking telephath, decides to create a helm that only partially protects him? I dont think so. You are making up nonsense and labelling it facts. Magneto has Emma at his mercy here. Jesus when/why/did they decide to put her near Xavier's level?

2damnloud
I dont recall the helmet even protiecting him from TP.

He get's mindraped.

Sorry, that's how it goes.erm

batdude123
Emma gets pulled apart with absolutely no effort at all.

It's funny how according to 2damnstupid that Magneto rips apart Dr. Strange atom by atom, but gets mindraped by Emma. laughing out loud

And you wonder why nobody gives you credence.

2damnloud
Diamond form Stops her from getting pulled apart.

Mindrape.yes

The Great Galen
I still believe Emma can mindrape, what about Mag makes him above that line of attack. Has he ever faced off agaisnt Emma using the full power of her TP?

batdude123
Diamond form Stops her from getting pulled apart.

Mindrape.yes

Since when can she mindrape when in diamond form? smile

Mindset
Yea, diamonds don't have atoms so how is she gonna be pulled apart batdude.

I mean sometimes you just don't make sense.

batdude123
Yea, diamonds don't have atoms so how is she gonna be pulled apart batdude.

I mean sometimes you just don't make sense.

I know, right?

2damnloud
Show on panel proof that he has control over atoms in Diamonds. They are not magnetic in accordance with any property or expression of magnetism.

He get's mindraped.

Deal.

srankmissingnin
Show on panel proof that he has control over atoms in Diamonds. They are not magnetic in accordance with any property or expression of magnetism.

He get's mindraped.

Deal.

Does your mommy and daddy know you are on the computer by yourself?

Mindset
I still believe Emma can mindrape, what about Mag makes him above that line of attack. Has he ever faced off agaisnt Emma using the full power of her TP? http://papundits.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/john-kerry.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123

2damnloud
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Does your mommy and daddy know you are on the computer by yourself?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/iforry72/FAIL.jpg

2damnloud

She switched out long enough.

Mindrapes are quick.

batdude123

Mindrapes are quick.

That's what I thought.

Magneto 10/10.

fangirl101

Mindrapes are quick.
Emma must have a win over storm or something. I find that people who hype up certain characters will hype up the one's who have pwned them in the past so that thier character doesn't look like they have a low feat.

leonidas
she can use tp in diamond form . . . it's on panel. exoduscloak will have the proof if he decides to stop by, but i've seen the scans. in fact, didn't she use diamond tp in the battle with wwh?

as for his helmet--this has come up in the past. does anyone have definite proof that SHOWS the helmet protects vs tp attack? didn't charlie wipe his mind while he had his helmet on after mags ripped the adamantium from wolverine? or was he not wearing the helmet?

and even if the helmet DOES protect him, haven't i seen emma easily by-pass several psi-shields/tech in the past?

so, if she can use tp in diamond form, and if she can survive long enough to by-pass his helmet (if anyone can show it actually DOES definitively block tp) couldn't she win this fight . . . .? shrug

Mindset
She can use tp when she is partially in diamond form I believe.

Exodus already gave Mags the win

batdude123
She can use tp when she is partially in diamond form I believe.

That's because he knows what he's talking about.

2damnloud
Magneto loses.

He has NO defense against a mind wipe.

leonidas

huh? ec didn't post in this thread . . . confused

and mags WOULD win the vast majority most likely. i just don't think it's as impossible as some think for her to get a win. erm

still like to see proof the helmet stops tp. if it doesn't this is an entirely different match . . .

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by leonidas

so, if she can use tp in diamond form, and if she can survive long enough to by-pass his helmet (if anyone can show it actually DOES definitively block tp) couldn't she win this fight . . . .? shrug

Of course she can. That's why I gave her 0.5/10 smile

2damnloud
Plus her reaction time is greater.

Magneto's is thought then resultant action.

Emma's is thought AND resultant action in UNISON.

He get's mind wiped the majority of the time

Mindset
huh? ec didn't post in this thread . . . confused

and mags WOULD win the vast majority most likely. i just don't think it's as impossible as some think for her to get a win. erm

still like to see proof the helmet stops tp. if it doesn't this is an entirely different match . . . We were talking on the phone and he told me.

Endrict Nuul
Plus her reaction time is greater.

Magneto's is thought then resultant action.

Emma's is thought AND resultant action in UNISON.

He get's mind wiped the majority of the time

I bet Storm will kick her ass...

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I bet Storm will kick her ass...

Please start a Storm vs Emma thread. Pleeeeeeeease laughing

Raoul

we have one already...

Endrict Nuul

Naaah, a Storm vs Thanos vs Wonder Woman fight would be good to see.

leonidas
We were talking on the phone and he told me.

ohhh . . . no expression

and does no one actually have proof mag's helmet stops tp?? blink

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Naaah, a Storm vs Thanos vs Wonder Woman fight would be good to see.

I think Storm vs Thanos AND WW would be more appropriate. Have to give Ororo a challenge right.

Wei Phoenix
I think Storm vs Thanos AND WW would be more appropriate. Have to give Ororo a challenge right.

Whats the challenge when she can drop both with a single bolt?

id369
ohhh . . . no expression

and does no one actually have proof mag's helmet stops tp?? blink

Check out the Doom, respect thread. I believe there is scan that states, Doom helm has built in circuitry to repel psi like Magnetos or vice versa.

id369
And Magneto takes it more often then not. Magneto needs to be distracted, for some one of Xavier level to apply a Mindswipe. Otherwise, members need to repay a visit to Fatal Attractions, where Xavier and Jean needed to apply their TP in conjunction to defeat him in such a manner.

id369
found the helm reference.

http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annxfactorv100429roughevb1.jpg

2damnloud
Fatal Attractions says otherwise.

The Helmet did NOTHING!

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Whats the challenge when she can drop both with a single bolt?

You're so right. What was I thinking? Maybe I should add Superman to the team? Storm probably defeats him easily as well, right 2damn? wink

ExodusCloak
she can use tp in diamond form . . . it's on panel. exoduscloak will have the proof if he decides to stop by, but i've seen the scans. in fact, didn't she use diamond tp in the battle with wwh?

as for his helmet--this has come up in the past. does anyone have definite proof that SHOWS the helmet protects vs tp attack? didn't charlie wipe his mind while he had his helmet on after mags ripped the adamantium from wolverine? or was he not wearing the helmet?

and even if the helmet DOES protect him, haven't i seen emma easily by-pass several psi-shields/tech in the past?

When Grant Morrison took over he retconned Magneto's helmet saying that it protected him against psychic attacks(Thanks to the Movie), Kid Omega hit Xavier on the back of the head with a baseball bat and placed Mags' helmet on top of him to prevent Charles from using his powers.
I'd say Mags updated his helmet there somewhere off panel.

Before that Mags was a telepath himself and/or was stated to have some sort of psychic powers, under Claremont he never displayed these powers and him resisting Xavier's attempts through his will power and psychic technology in his helmet. Magneto's powers were also shown to inhibit long ranged telepathy and managed to block Jean and Xavier in the first half of fatal attractions anyway.
In God Loves Man Kills a mind controlled Xavier(Again under Claremont) did mindblast Magneto's to the ground when he had his helmet on. Magneto just barely took the full blast with his helmet on and stated that Charles always held back in their previous encounters.(The helmet was knocked off after the blast and Magneto was weakened, he could barely move)

Regardless Magneto seems to have updated his gear off panel since Morrisons run so he'd win since Ems best power is being blocked.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
When Grant Morrison took over he retconned Magneto's helmet saying that it protected him against psychic attacks(Thanks to the Movie), Kid Omega hit Xavier on the back of the head with a baseball bat and placed Mags' helmet on top of him to prevent Charles from using his powers.

Before that Mags was a telepath himself and/or was stated to have some sort of psychic powers, under Claremont he never displayed these powers and him resisting Xavier's attempts through his will power and psychic technology in his helmet. Magneto's powers were also shown to inhibit long ranged telepathy and managed to block Jean and Xavier in the first half of fatal attractions anyway.
In God Loves Man Kills a mind controlled Xavier(Again under Claremont) did mindblast Magneto's to the ground when he had his helmet on. Magneto just barely took the full blast with his helmet on and stated that Charles always held back in their previous encounters.(The helmet was knocked off after the blast and Magneto was weakened, he could barely move)

Regardless Magneto seems to have updated his gear off panel since Morrisons run so he'd win since Ems best power is being blocked.

Brilliantly said, darling, as usualsmile

wannabe
Indeed!

Even though i still give Mags 10/10 against my favourite X-Woman, i do wonder if Emma would be able to bypass the helmet like leonidas implied (even if, it would surely take some time, so no use in a fight with Eric). Telepaths like those from the Grey-Summers or Xavier family lines may have shown more feats of raw power, but when it comes to versatility, innovation and creativity Emma is unsurpassed so far. She did bypass the tech-shields of the Sentinels, machinated her way into Xaviers mind and brought down Thought-Wall.
It's not about combat, i just wonder about her telepathic aptitude in general and the possibility of her bypassing Mag's helmet specifically. smile

2damnloud
"Off-panel" extrapolations and inferences are meaningless.

Wei Phoenix

But on panel Magneto owning Storm many times is meaningful.

leonidas

fair enough. thumb up

fascistcrusader
Just went over some Magneto information again to make sure I remembered it correctly, and as it turns out I did.

Magneto without his helmet is already very resistent to any psychic attacks, and the helmet is in fact designed to stop psychic probing. Emma has no chance of mind wiping him, that's a simple fact, not something up for debate.

batdude123

Which uses a fair bit more on-panel evidence than anything you've stated in this thread.

2damnloud
"Fair bit more" doesn't coun't.

Storm taught Iceman how to use his power, from which it can be infered that she has faaaaar more expertise with regard to kinetic energy and thermodynamics. This is not far fetched since she is the "weather witch".

Wei Phoenix
Didn't Emma turn Iceman into the Omega that he should be?

Mindset
no

She unlocked more of his potential though and showed him that he can do more with his powers.

id369
http://img269.echo.cx/img269/2702/fail0at.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by id369
http://img269.echo.cx/img269/2702/fail0at.jpg

O-W-N-E-D

psi-aura
Emma wins.
she goes into diamond form, fights her way towards Magneto, Shruggs off the oncoming cars with a witty comment, punches him, grabs his helmet off, turns back to normal, psi-bolts him, puts him in a coma, then crushes the helmet beneath her diamond foot. or maybe she does that last bit before she psi-bolts him or, even better, crushes the helmet while it's still on his head. evil face

batdude123
Magneto, easily.

psi-aura
Magneto, easily.

Did you not read what i just wrote?

batdude123
It doesn't matter.

Mshinu
Mags uses his powers to undo Emma`s boobjob and nosejob. Emma commits suicide by self-mindbolt stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psi-aura
Emma wins.
she goes into diamond form, fights her way towards Magneto, Shruggs off the oncoming cars with a witty comment, punches him, grabs his helmet off, turns back to normal, psi-bolts him, puts him in a coma, then crushes the helmet beneath her diamond foot. or maybe she does that last bit before she psi-bolts him or, even better, crushes the helmet while it's still on his head. evil face Originally posted by psi-aura
Did you not read what i just wrote?

You don't think Magneto may have some good old natural TP resistances? You're acting like Magneto is going to fight like an idiot. Even a semi-competent Erik can beat her. Your scenario is horrible and out of character for Magneto. She can't do all of that if he is flying, you're acting like he's just going to be standing there. Magneto flies, encases her in metal, chucks her across the state. You're sounding like an Emma fan girl.

psi-aura
You don't think Magneto may have some good old natural TP resistances? You're acting like Magneto is going to fight like an idiot. Even a semi-competent Erik can beat her. Your scenario is horrible and out of character for Magneto. She can't do all of that if he is flying, you're acting like he's just going to be standing there. Magneto flies, encases her in metal, chucks her across the state. You're sounding like an Emma fan girl.

Of course i'm a fan of Emma, Darling, But you're acting like she is an idiot. true, she can't attack him while he's in the air, but i have no doubt her diamond can survive being throw across town in a metal pod. she's been punched across town by a sentinel before and has not been hurt, so the worst mags can do is delay his inevitable defeat by the strategy i posted earlier.

Mindset
Emma wins.
she goes into diamond form, fights her way towards Magneto, Shruggs off the oncoming cars with a witty comment, punches him, grabs his helmet off, turns back to normal, psi-bolts him, puts him in a coma, then crushes the helmet beneath her diamond foot. or maybe she does that last bit before she psi-bolts him or, even better, crushes the helmet while it's still on his head. evil face el oh el

Wei Phoenix
Of course i'm a fan of Emma, Darling, But you're acting like she is an idiot. true, she can't attack him while he's in the air, but i have no doubt her diamond can survive being throw across town in a metal pod. she's been punched across town by a sentinel before and has not been hurt, so the worst mags can do is delay his inevitable defeat by the strategy i posted earlier.

There's a difference between a fan and a fangirl. It doesn't matter if she survives or not, if she's thrown to another state then she's removed from the battlefield which is a loss. Also how does your strategy work when he's in the air? That's a horrible strategy when compared against Magneto. Also I'm not acting like Emma is an idiot, I'm just man enough to know when she's beat. Once again how does she get Magneto out of the air? Does she throw a car at him?

Mindset
Is Emma gonna punch through his shields or something?

How would she even get close to him?

Charlotte DeBel
Emma wins.
she goes into diamond form, fights her way towards Magneto, Shruggs off the oncoming cars with a witty comment, punches him, grabs his helmet off, turns back to normal, psi-bolts him, puts him in a coma, then crushes the helmet beneath her diamond foot. or maybe she does that last bit before she psi-bolts him or, even better, crushes the helmet while it's still on his head. evil face

It's stalemate at most generous and smartest for Ems. All he has to do is keep her on defence for the win, she needs to have PERFECT timing even if she stands a chance. Which I don't believe she does, since she can't left diamond form and not to be nailed (Magneto's psychic resistance is great and even psy-blasting tactics aren't sure to connect, leaving Ems utterly defenceless OTOH). She either dies or gets thrown around like ragdoll while diamond.
I didn't feel THAT ashamed since reaging lionheartmn (?sp?) excuse for debates for Dante. An educated fan tends to dislike fanboys, Emma gets enough hatred here on boards, no need for fanboyish galore.

Kris Blaze
Emma wins.
no expression

Mindset
Charlotte, you're a credit for your people.

Your people being Frost fans.

Wei Phoenix
It's stalemate at most generous and smartest for Ems. All he has to do is keep her on defence for the win, she needs to have PERFECT timing even if she stands a chance. Which I don't believe she does, since she can't left diamond form and not to be nailed (Magneto's psychic resistance is great and even psy-blasting tactics aren't sure to connect, leaving Ems utterly defenceless OTOH). She either dies or gets thrown around like ragdoll while diamond.
I didn't feel THAT ashamed since reaging lionheartmn (?sp?) excuse for debates for Dante. An educated fan tends to dislike fanboys, Emma gets enough hatred here on boards, no need for fanboyish galore.

You make being a fan of Emma look so good my queen. Hell I'd even listen to you talk about Dante. Back on topic though my White Queen can't win and Mindset is afraid of White chicks.

Charlotte DeBel
Charlotte, you're a credit for your people.

Your people being Frost fans.

That gem of psi-aura goes to my personal collection of BS along with lionheart's "Dante is able to move on FTL speeds without using time manipulation cause he beat some shadowporting creatures". Though at least his one was funny...

That's beyond silly.

Charlotte DeBel
You make being a fan of Emma look so good my queen. Hell I'd even listen to you talk about Dante. Back on topic though my White Queen can't win and Mindset is afraid of White chicks.

She sure either loses or it ends in retarded stalemate if BFR victory for Mags is not allowed. He tosses her around as he pleases, while Emma can't actively use her TP when diamond (sensitivity towards psionic energy\rudimentary communication feats at it's very best).

That thread is horrible spite, and I get ashamed every time I see irrational fanboy of my favourite character.

Wei Phoenix
She sure either loses or it ends in retarded stalemate if BFR victory for Mags is not allowed. He tosses her around as he pleases, while Emma can't actively use her TP when diamond (sensitivity towards psionic energy\rudimentary communication feats at it's very best).

That thread is horrible spite, and I get ashamed every time I see irrational fanboy of my favourite character.

I feel the same way about Cain.

psi-aura
There's a difference between a fan and a fangirl. It doesn't matter if she survives or not, if she's thrown to another state then she's removed from the battlefield which is a loss. Also how does your strategy work when he's in the air? That's a horrible strategy when compared against Magneto. Also I'm not acting like Emma is an idiot, I'm just man enough to know when she's beat. Once again how does she get Magneto out of the air? Does she throw a car at him?

No darling, he would just throw it back via magnetism. She would throw something more imaginative than a car, she would probably throw a huge lump of concrete or stone. Anyway, she dosn't have to sleep in diamond form, but he's got to sleep sometime, and when he does...

batdude123
facepalm

Seriously...

DarkOdin
No darling, he would just throw it back via magnetism. She would throw something more imaginative than a car, she would probably throw a huge lump of concrete or stone. Anyway, she dosn't have to sleep in diamond form, but he's got to sleep sometime, and when he does... Doesn't matter what she throws at him. She won't get passed Mags sheild hell Mjolnit has bounced off them in the past.

Magneto could just BFR her to space or if he want to get rid of her i guess aim for the sun.

Charlotte DeBel
facepalm

Seriously...

No, darling...that's more like that
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/wh-double-facepalm.jpg

Mshinu
No darling, he would just throw it back via magnetism. She would throw something more imaginative than a car, she would probably throw a huge lump of concrete or stone. Anyway, she dosn't have to sleep in diamond form, but he's got to sleep sometime, (b)and when he does...

..Mags sticks her in a tank filled with pig manure and wraps all of it in a million tons of metal before going to sleep laughing

Charlotte DeBel
No darling, he would just throw it back via magnetism. She would throw something more imaginative than a car, she would probably throw a huge lump of concrete or stone. Anyway, she dosn't have to sleep in diamond form, but he's got to sleep sometime, and when he does...

What part of "immobilising our poor darling in solid steel" or (in case of going partially diamond mode aka diamond skin which lacks in feats but IS her only chance there) f*cking up Ms Emma Grace Frost's insides via tweaking with iron in her blood (she has to keep her brain organic for it not to prism psionic energy and allow her to use active TP.

Magneto is not Vector for f*ckin' sake, his powers are a lot more versatile than throwing people around or throwing stuff at them. Emma's lifting strength is also class 10 at best, though her force of hits is more like class 50 due to the hardness of diamond. 10 tons of concrete aren't going to phase Mags. What's next? Emma can thunderclap?

Mshinu
Anyway I am pretty sure Mags could find the flaw in Emma`s diamond form by encasing her in a second metal skin. Like he did with Moira to read her body and detect any lies she was telling.

psi-aura
Oh come on charlotte, you started her respect thread for crying out loud!

ExodusCloak

Emma's entire body is diamond so in that respect I disagree with Charlotte the blood trick isn't going to work.

But Emma can't do anything to him even in Diamond Form her TP is made redundant by the helmet and she won't get close to him with his shields up he'll chuck her into orbit, well unless he's the feeble version in Nation X shifty.

Charlotte DeBel

You don't get the difference between fan (aka knowing when to stop and respecting your opponent) and fanboy\fangirl (aka providing one-sided scenarios including opponent going into PIS\idiot mode just to have your beloved character score the win), right, darling? The second is what you're doing there.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Anyway I am pretty sure Mags could find the flaw in Emma`s diamond form by encasing her in a second metal skin. Like he did with Moira to read her body and detect any lies she was telling.
Unlikely, since molecular scan of structure=\=reading the electromagnetic impulses of nervous system to do the same thing RL lie detectors (some models) do. Also, there's strong evidence that the flaw might not exist anymore (Danger was unable to find actual one and had to use blackmailing tactic).

Charlotte DeBel
Emma's entire body is diamond so in that respect I disagree with Charlotte the blood trick isn't going to work.

But Emma can't do anything to him even in Diamond Form her TP is made redundant by the helmet and she won't get close to him with his shields up he'll chuck her into orbit, well unless he's the feeble version in Nation X shifty.

In full diamond she has only psychic sensitivity\passive communication feats, nothing offencive. I was talking about "diamond skin"\Cuckoos style partial transformation, where the brain presumbaly stays organic, but that's a)unproven aside from a few scans; b)featless.

Otherwise, agree with you, darling.

Charlotte DeBel
BTW, Exodus, to distant from that stupid spite thread...which issues of New Warriors that Emma\Magneto team up happens? Issue 8 or something like that?
If you can tell, I'll try and upload it in the RT tommorow.

ExodusCloak
BTW, Exodus, to distant from that stupid spite thread...which issues of New Warriors that Emma\Magneto team up happens? Issue 8 or something like that?
If you can tell, I'll try and upload it in the RT tommorow.

I think it was an alternate universe so I wasn't really arsed cause the art isn't that great. Something to do with scanning all the minds of every single atlantean on Earth over a few months.

Charlotte DeBel
I think it was an alternate universe so I wasn't really arsed cause the art isn't that great. Something to do with scanning all the minds of every single atlantean on Earth over a few months.

OK then, though I keep in mind the "AU" section for the RT. I'm also going to use another board for the bulk of updated RT, the way Id did Kyle Rayner thread. No need to call mods over any single alteration... and yes, I'm planning to do that in spare time from my senior thesis.

psi-aura
You don't get the difference between fan (aka knowing when to stop and respecting your opponent) and fanboy\fangirl (aka providing one-sided scenarios including opponent going into PIS\idiot mode just to have your beloved character score the win), right, darling? The second is what you're doing there.

I respect Magneto, but i am just confident that Emma could beat him (note thecould). Where and when does the battle take place? It's all under circumstance. if she was asleep, and mags took her by suprise, i think she would die. if she took him by suprise, he would probably lose.

Wei Phoenix

Does the concrete slab obliterate his shield?

Charlotte DeBel
I take it as default stipulation- aka 100 yards apart, open field setting...as nothing was stipulated otherwise.

I don't say Magneto wins EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE scenario, actually. Just that he has more chances to win there than vice verss.

Wei Phoenix
I respect Magneto, but i am just confident that Emma could beat him (note thecould). Where and when does the battle take place? It's all under circumstance. if she was asleep, and mags took her by suprise, i think she would die. if she took him by suprise, he would probably lose.

Why in the hell would the battle take place while one is asleep? Even if Magneto was asleep he'd wake up and own her. Storm tried that and it wasn't pleasant for her.

Charlotte DeBel
I think Emma can win that handily via one-sided prep (she used to be quite prepsy with psi-amplifying tech) or via ambush (AKA Magneto doesn't know she's there and she's given a few minutes to try and bypass his natural defences). Random encounter or default debate setting=loss for Ems.

psi-aura
Where and When does this battle take place? The current version of Magneto is a lot weaker han normal, and Emma probably knows all of Scott's plans to deal with Magneto, but Mags probably knows hat Emma can't use TP(due to that damn sliver of the void), and that his helmet protects him from Psychic assult. (Where's her Latent TK when she needs it?) Emma can' hurt mags while he's in he air, but Mags can't hurt Emma while she's in Diamond form. Stalemate?
However, If boh were at their strongest, Mags would probably win in power terms, But i think Emma's smarter, and if she ever gets control of that latent telekenisis Mags doesn't stand a chance.

Mshinu
(--)However, If boh were at their strongest, Mags would probably win in power terms, But i think Emma's smarter, and if she ever gets control of that latent telekenisis Mags doesn't stand a chance.

Emma smarter than Mags? She is not that bright, handbooks usually rate her at average or above average intellect while Max is a genius and a master tactician to boot.

Granted she is clever and handbooks are often wrong, but Mags has her beaten by a mile in this department.

thanos-prime
Magneto

Konton
Emma smarter than Mags? She is not that bright, handbooks usually rate her at average or above average intellect while Max is a genius and a master tactician to boot.

Granted she is clever and handbooks are often wrong, but Mags has her beaten by a mile in this department.

Handbooks are stupid, but MU seems to recognize her has a 7/7 on the smarts scale...

http://marvel.com/universe/Frost,_Emma

Kris Blaze
Okay, so she's omniscient?

Great.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Konton
Handbooks are stupid, but MU seems to recognize her has a 7/7 on the smarts scale...

http://marvel.com/universe/Frost,_Emma

Darling.... It's FAN VOTED site. That also showed Wolverine having 7\7 speed on the scale.
That's 100% crappier than every handbook as handbook numbers are checked at least a bit. And nobody checks that crap.

Emma is smarter than say Kitty Pride, but being a gifted designer of psi-related devices (able to compete with Xavier in that field) doesn't translate into tactical genius\seasoned fighter. In the sence of tactical smarts Magneto has her beaten by landslide (is that how it's said?).

Wei Phoenix
Where and When does this battle take place? The current version of Magneto is a lot weaker han normal, and Emma probably knows all of Scott's plans to deal with Magneto, but Mags probably knows hat Emma can't use TP(due to that damn sliver of the void), and that his helmet protects him from Psychic assult. (Where's her Latent TK when she needs it?) Emma can' hurt mags while he's in he air, but Mags can't hurt Emma while she's in Diamond form. Stalemate?
However, If boh were at their strongest, Mags would probably win in power terms, But i think Emma's smarter, and if she ever gets control of that latent telekenisis Mags doesn't stand a chance.

You just don't get it do you? KO/death isn't the only means to victory so Emma staying diamond does not equal a stalemate and what feats does her latent TK have that puts her over Magneto? Are you telling me that TK is Magneto's bane?

psi-aura
well, yes, because if emma had TK she could lift the helmet off, then mind bolt. Then again, I'm not entirley familier with how well his helmet protects from TK, coz as far as i know, it only protects against TP.

psi-aura

Oh I can't get anything right, can i?

Mshinu
well, yes, because if emma had TK she could lift the helmet off, then mind bolt. Then again, I'm not entirley familier with how well his helmet protects from TK, coz as far as i know, it only protects against TP.

Of course, not like he could stop her from doing that...
Besides Mags doesn`t need the helmet. He is quite capable of resisting even Xavier without it.

Mindset
well, yes, because if emma had TK she could lift the helmet off, then mind bolt. Then again, I'm not entirley familier with how well his helmet protects from TK, coz as far as i know, it only protects against TP. Her tk would have to be stronger than his magnetism, and her tp would still have to get past his defenses.

And all this assuming Mags doesn't just attack her.

JakeTheBank

Magneto.

Wei Phoenix

So she's going to remove the metal helmet from Magneto's head? You're debating like she's fighting The Juggernaut, a simple mind bolt to a helmetless Erik won't do a thing. I swear you're like Charlotte's evil twin sister. Darling is her word, you can't have it.

psi-aura
So she's going to remove the metal helmet from Magneto's head? You're debating like she's fighting The Juggernaut, a simple mind bolt to a helmetless Erik won't do a thing. I swear you're like Charlotte's evil twin sister. Darling is her word, you can't have it.

I think you'll find it's Emma's word Dear. I am just a obsessed fan, don't hold it against me. embarrasment

Wei Phoenix
Too obsessed to the point where you can't see what she's really capable of and what she isn't capable of. You create incredibly one sided scenarios where she wins. Also I don't know if you've noticed but Charlotte is the White Queen of KMC so it's her word.

psi-aura
I've already admitted that i'm obsessed, please don't drive me to ******* suicide because no one truly appreciates Emma... it all depends on the writer: if they need Magneo to win, he'll win. If they need Emma to win, she'll win.

Mindset
There is no writer here.

psi-aura
I was talking about if his battle ever happens.

Wei Phoenix
I've already admitted that i'm obsessed, please don't drive me to ******* suicide because no one truly appreciates Emma... it all depends on the writer: if they need Magneo to win, he'll win. If they need Emma to win, she'll win.

If I have the power to drive you to suicide then you don't need to be on the internet. If Emma's alleged lack of appreciation is enough to drive you to suicide then you should seek out some counseling. Mindset actually has a degree in psychology and therapy.

Wei Phoenix
I was talking about if his battle ever happens.

It is happening here where there are no plots or writers who needs something to go one way just so the story could be told.

Wei Phoenix
Also if I may add one last thing, Charlotte Debel, Exodus Cloak, Wei Phoenix, Phantom Miria. Four people that appreciate and adore the character that is Emma Frost.

psi-aura
Oh Ok. I'm over suicide now, it was spur of the moment... anyway, Emma's Psi-bolts generally affect mostly TP immune people (like M)
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2381/generationx01816fw8.th.jpghttp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7564/generationx01817mn0.th.jpg

So I see no reason why Mags is unaffected

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>